Wingman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers

We stayed lock together like that as my climax petered out and both our bodies relaxed. When she finally broke the kiss she rested her head on my shoulder she spoke.

"In the '10 days...' book, the woman fell a little bit in love with the Prince, and he fell a little bit in love with her. They knew it would not last, but... I feel that way now, about you. Is that okay?"

"I know what you mean. Of course I feel the same, but I would never betray a friend... either friend. Still, we will always have the memories."

"Very nice loving memories."

Working in the chair is tiring for both of us, and we wanted to be rested for later, so we put more sex on hold. We did nibble some food, but mainly we rested until it was time to get ready.

-

Belle took some time getting ready for our little threesome. I don't really know what she did, but it was over 90 minutes in the bathroom and at a makeup table. I did a little light housekeeping and set up the guest bedroom. That bed in the guest bedroom was a clean shot from the entrance to the house, and I wanted to make it as easy as possible for David so I moved some furniture to make the path clear and obvious. I also set out some medical-quality lube.

When she was ready Belle came to me to have her back door opened; she got on all fours while I used a butt dildo that had three balls in graduated sizes. With some lube she quickly took the entire toy in, working until the largest ball fit easily into her opening. With that she was ready, we put the toys aside and started loving on each other. There was no hurry so we had a very extended foreplay with lots of kissy-bod before I got on my back and she finally mounted my very eager cock.

I had set up the clock so I could see it but she couldn't, I wanted to preserve the surprise. To guide her mind I reminded her of David's bachelor party, she told me about the guys the three girls serviced at the glory hole. "Wouldn't it be something if, at your tenth anniversary, you had the same guys over? You could mount David this way, and the guests could all celebrate and bless your marriage by way of your back door!" She liked that, the idea wound her up pretty good. Then I had her tell me more about the guys who attended. As I planned, when she named each one she imagined them putting their cock into her ass and getting off in her butt while David got to share the feeling with her. She was sure they wouldn't all cum, but she thought ten guys, on her tenth anal-versary sounded real good.

The two of us became quite involved, and might well have continued to a very pleasant conclusion for both of us if David had not showed up. We had to slow things down a bit. But David was exactly on time. Following the instructions perfectly he stripped (a jumpsuit) without a sound and made the type of discreet entry to the bedroom that we had envisioned.

Belle was on top of me, posting up and down on cock, enjoying each long downstroke as she slowly lowered herself on my. We were holding hands and staring with real affection into each other's smiling eyes when David came in. I saw the shadow of movement as he entered. For a moment I had a ridiculous thought: I was afraid he would be upset by our looks and the hand holding, but not by my cock making his woman shudder with joy as it probed deep into her body.

The first Belle knew of his presence was when he lightly ran his fingers down her back, from her shoulder blades to her ass. She knew her husband's touch, and at that moment I felt like the Prince in the book, watching my temporary Princess transformed to an English Housewife and leave with her husband. Her smile increased tenfold, far more than I though possible, as the simple joy of their connection sort of swamped everything emotional that we had going.

Having announced himself, the married couple slid right to the business at hand. Without a word Belle dropped all the way down and stretch to flatten herself out over my body. That held us both in place while presenting her ass for her husband's cock. As side benefit of this shift in position her lips met mine for a passionate kiss. There she was uninhibited by her husband's presence. As she held me in that kiss I could feel his movements as he touched her and got into position. Then I could feel him slide into her tight hole.

The guest bedroom has a very tall bed and I used that for this arrangement. My bottom was positioned near the bottom of the bed, and my legs extended off the end to rest on a pair of chairs I had set up. Belle was at the bottom of the bed, her knees were well supported, but her delightful bottom was almost hanging off the end, in mid-air. The idea was that bed was tall enough so David could enter her from a standing position, without having the put his weight on the bed which would naturally tilt his body forward. I know how knee-walking can always be an issue when a guy comes to a woman from the back. Also, this way David had much better control of his own motion, and could put more muscle into our joining.

I won't say David's entry into his wife's ass was graceful or pain-free, he was anxious to penetrate her and maybe a little out-of-control. But for their first time "blind" they worked very well at getting his cock into her tight opening. Once he was in and had taken a few full strokes, Belle lifted herself up at a forty-five degree angle and gave herself over to our combined attentions. David's hands came around to claim her breasts and nipples. He showed me what worked best, then plainly invited me to join him in molesting his wife's chest. Belle just about swooned at that.

Below, David's driving his cock into her ass replaced her up-and-down movement; by taking control of the movement he was quite literally fucking my cock with his wife's pussy. All three of us realized that at the same moment and again, it cranked things up for us.

At times Belle would bent down and resumed kissing me in the most obscene and visible way she could. Frankly that was the final iota of emotional connection binding all three of us. In those kisses she started to climax, and it was not a short or a small one. They seemed to build into a series of orgasmic waves, each bigger that the one before, that started to lash over each of us as David continued to fuck her ass.

-

On a subsequent weekend we had dinner together and we talked about it frankly.

I made it clear that I felt privileged to be joined with this loving couple as they pleasured each other and shared their marital love with me.

About the kiss, she told me later that she knew David wanted that, he wanted to feel and see it all as he fucked her "back door" like an afterthought or sex toy. It reinforced the emotional content of his role. She also told me that she felt like the total perfect woman, simultaneously completely loved by her husband, and slutted out to me, her "Prince" who plainly favored her among all in my hypothetical harem.

David was just overcome to finally have his fantasy made real, without any concern about subsequent repercussions involving his wife's heart. He claimed that piece of mind was enough that he would have gladly sucked my cock when we were down.

Of course, I declined any consideration of such a service; as I said, I was the one who felt privileged. Still, it is interesting that sex, when done right with the proper attitudes, can make three people so well-disposed towards each other. It is not a transaction, a give and take as many people think of the act, but rather is a communion, a coming together and joining of emotions unlike any other human experience.

-

I don't know how it worked out this way, but as the orgasmic waves washed over us they did not force David and me to join Belle as she came, which would have ended the experience. The waves did take us up to the edge, just short of the point-of-no-return. But instead of driving us forward they gave us the strength to hold back, to let our own male orgasm-in-waiting feed on her pleasure and become stronger until we had to give it up.

It could not last forever.

One of Belle's waves had just peaked, she stretched her arms and moaned such pleasure and release that I felt the sound in my balls. In doing that she took us all up to the point where we could no longer hold back. A half-heartbeat after her peak, David and I released together. We each felt our cocks leap inside his woman's body as they shared that first spasm together. Our balls were resting against each other, our cocks were tightly enclosed together inside her, when we both gave it all up and surrendered our releases. I felt his balls and cock as he felt mine and Belle screamed into my mouth as she joined us both.

Once David started to cum he lasted a long time. I managed to stay with him almost to the end. We were both utterly drained.

The end had come for this episode, but the end did not finish anywhere near as fast as it usually did. Time seemed to stop as our bodies twitched and shuddered and gave all they could to the others, both physically as we all felt cum shoot up our buried shafts and emotionally, like an extended lightning strike arcing through the shortest circuit between the power of the heavens and the acceptance of the earth.

When the timeless period ended and regular time resumed, we were all collapsed on the bed in a sweating embrace. Belle was on one side of me, David was on the other. We were all overheated and exhausted. Breathing was a priority as we all paid heavy oxygen debts, so it was some time before any capacity for speech returned.

David's first words were a sincere apology that he did not simply disappear out the door like we had talked about.

I told him not to be silly, and Belle just started to laugh. That set us all on a laughing jag. When it was over Belle was laying across our bodies, and she seemed to be in no hurry to get up despite the feeling of messy dripping fore and aft. (I have noticed that women seem to be especially sensitive to messiness and bodily drippings, be it sweat, drool, or cum. Belle's reluctance to move meant she was very comfortable with us.)

Still, there was something about the episode "being over" that inevitably got all three of us moving. We all felt that the spirits of weekend's off-the-cuff arrangements were reasserting themselves in making Belle my wife for the weekend, leaving David strangely out-of-place. David felt this building urge to leave and we both felt the urge to let him. In a few minutes the feelings rose until it was almost awkward as he grabbed his jumpsuit and made his way, naked, for the door with only a quick peck on his wife's cheek as she was left naked, sweating and dripping in my arms. As the door closed behind him Belle and I felt all was right again.

-

It was, I will admit, the strangest feeling. I had just been exposed, actually seared by exposure, to the flame of this woman's love for another man and his corresponding love for her. That was a lifetime joining. Yet she took a time-out from that and chose to live for a time as my very willing wife.

I thought of Hades and Persephone, who had such an incredibly strong bond Zeus himself could not set it aside, but only for a brief (at least to Hades) time. Something about my proposal at the motel had bound Belle and I together in an almost mythic way, I could feel it was a strong bond and I was clear that she felt the same. But only for the weekend, then I would return her to David and be very happy for them and all the forms of love they shared.

-

In the moment after the door closed another idea germinated from seed to full bloom in my mind. In an unprecedented event - at least since I was 16 or so - my cock grew hard and I got this driving desire. I sought Belle's eyes. "I want your ass. I want it now, while it is sloppy and full of your husband's cum. I want to reclaim your ass right now, while your nerves can still feel him, so I can displace both the feelings and the fluids. I need to make you mine."

I could not believe it, and I certainly never expected it, but Belle answered me. "Fuck me, I want the same thing... my gracious and loving Prince."

We moved together. She stood at the end of the bed, then sank down and stretched out, with her feet on the floor and her ready ass right at the edge, well positioned for me.

Entry was going to be easy, but messy. Her asshole was distended open and dripping with her husband's cum; in one sense it looked ugly. But to me, gazing on the hole she was giving to me so willingly, the hole I wanted so intensely, it looked wonderful and inviting and ready to be claimed by my cock. So I took it. I rammed my cock into her almost-tightness in a way that was deliberately as close to betrayal of my friend and their marriage as I could consider doing.

I heard somebody - a male voice - howl with joy. It was joined by the hiss of a female "Yessssss!"

Yet as I claimed her body for myself, despite what I felt, like the husband in the book I knew that this act would strengthen their marriage and our friendship when she told David about it.

I slid my cock into her hole. Cum dripped out as I displaced it. She pulsed her ass, welcoming me, urging me to penetrate her more. To come fully inside.

I would guess I was a little longer and wider than David, because it still felt very tight at the entrance, and where my cock-head was deepest inside of her bottom. Still, I was able to enter all the way in one stroke.

Secretly, in my mind another thought flashed: what if David was standing behind me, ready to slide his cock into my hole? It was something I had not done since boarding school, and then only a few times because all the guys tried it both ways as that was only fair. At that moment I realized that I might not object. But I had to purge the thought from my mind as it would only speed the end of this act. I wanted Belle for every second I could have her on my cock.

I began to ass-fuck Belle. With her body she told me how much she wanted me there. I reached around to her breasts and in a way that was nothing like what David had done I began to twist and pull her nipples.

She moaned with pleasure at that. Her voice almost cried with joy as I pulled and twisted while my cock started to hammer away.

My cock actually seemed to swell, to feel larger and harder than ever. That was the first time I started to wonder if this was really happening, or if it was just a dream. It was messy enough to be real. When fatigue started to burn in my legs that was very real. Still, I continued to hammer away.

I would guess that I lasted eight to ten minutes inside her ass. Along with the time spent in the bed that may have meant 25 or 30 minutes since my last climax. I knew it would be ten hours before I had another.

The end started when Belle stood up so she was pressing her back to my chest and reached back, seeking to make more contact with my body. She kept her hips cocked, so my balls were bouncing against her pussy. Then there was a sudden increase in the strength and a slow down in the rate with which she was pulsing her ass. It felt like a hand wrapped around my cock. She was starting a silent physical count down which captured my body completely. When she got to zero she squeezed her hole tight and held it with me inside. At the same time I pushed in as deep and as hard as I could, there I held my cock firm as I took my release. We both felt each spasm as my cum moved through her clenching tight muscle and up my cock to spurt deep into her rectum.

It was short, perhaps a half-dozen spasms was all I had, but for me it was the climax of a lifetime. The last spasms were tinged with pain, I felt like I was ejaculating something of my balls instead of fluid. The sob that came from Belle said the same about what it was to her.

We collapsed, half on the bed and half off. It took some time before we regained awareness.

-

Of course our next move involved sharing a long hot shower. For some reason we did not turn on the lights, but made do with only a single night light by the sink as we held each other under the water. We never lost contact, not for an instant. We said almost nothing as we washed, but our hands were all over each other, in the most intimate places, taking and reasserting our strong but temporary sexual bond for the period left to us. She was all mine again, eagerly and passionately mine, for the rest of the weekend.

We were beaten tired after the shower so we crawled into my bed in the master bedroom. The guest bedroom could wait until Monday. She insisted that covers were not needed, she wanted to be naked and she settled her head on my thigh as if it was a pillow when she moved into a sort of upside-down position. She said she just wanted to be close to my cock and balls, she plainly intended to sleep with her hand or her cheek or her mouth touching me there, it was something she couldn't do with David but had always been curious about. That was her first lie, her desire had nothing to do with what David allowed or did not allow. I was my cock she purely wanted close. I half formed a question, but did not object before I fell asleep.

Who knows, her proximity might have increased the rate at which I produced more cum as we slept soundly. We had another day to fill with all we could.

EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers