All Comments on 'Winnebago'

by joefelton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Nice story

I must have somehow missed the cuck part anony complains about. Oh wait, that's right, when he says 1* he's talking about his IQ of one. He doesn't know the meaning of a lot of words, including cuckold. You get five stars for causing him to post such humorous comments. He's glad he didn't have to read anymore? Yeah right, that's why he comes every day to post his low IQ comments on any story with sex in it of any kind (probably while he's jacking off).

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
After 30 years of marriage...

After 30 years of marriage...and being retired they had the right to rest and have all the fun they want...More if the fun is just between them...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always uplifting when a husband and wife really enjoy each other, . . .

but what was the point of this story? And yeah, putting vegetables into a woman's vagina is very unhealthy, and crude. The vagina is like a Petri dish for growing bacteria, yeast, and many other infectious agents. Please don't romanticize or glorify sex acts that can harm women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To previous Anon

Spontaneous can cause a lot of things that normally may or may not be "perfect" but that can be a lot of fun. There are a lot of sexual acts that could cause health issues, but lets be honest that concern doesn't always matter and sometimes that concern could stop what could potentially be a fun and loving encounter.

I personally didn't see a warning label when I spent several days with two wonderful gals in a hotel room. I'm sure hygiene, offending the public when we three went out together, were all potential concerns, but it didn't matter to us, and trust me when I say that a lot of things that happened were a lot more fun for us then concerning ourselves with warning labels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cucumbers and condoms

As a general rule erotic stories do not concern themselves with safe sex. It is a fantasy and we are allowed to indulge in that fantasy.

In real life, my spouse and I have enjoyed cucumbers, longnecked squash and Italian eggplant. However we require that our veggies always use condoms.

The larger zucchini squash generally needs Magnums.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Road head

Road head in a Winnebago. Sounds doable. Good loving wives story.

Kitist02Kitist02about 4 years ago
Been there, done that

The neat part about it is that it is true. "Then wife" and I traveled in a 30' Itasca (made by Winnebego) for three years, careening around the U.S. like a pin ball.

(You youngsters should ask your grandparents about pinball machines. They were a precursor to all of the electronic games in vogue now. I find myself wondering what will be the next "cake and circus".)

Resuming the history lesson: We drove that stretch of US95 often, in both directions, and nearly as often stopped along the way to play. I can't do justice to the descriptions of what we did, but joefelton captured the essence of the game quite nicely.

Well done, joefelton. I applaud you and thank you for stirring pleasurable memories.

Jerry

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Always

Always wanted to your the West in one of those machines. Need to find a partner and hit the road.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoefelton@joefelton
Please share your fantasies with me, nothing is too wild. I love hearing from my readers, so if you like something I wrote, or think it's piece of shit, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my stories, and your feedback really helps! Don't be shy! I especially w...