Winner Take Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't as drunk as I thought. I intercepted her before she got to the back door. I walked her around the side of the building, and straight down the street to the boat. She never put on her shirt.

I could hear shouting behind me, as the cops chased the guys she was fucking. I walked her straight to the back of the cabin and put her down in the cuddy. She pulled her shorts back off and tried to drag me on top of her.

But I said, "Not tonight Alice. You've had enough cock for one evening."

She must have been feeling the delayed effect of the booze. Because she collapsed in the bunk, flat on her back, legs spread and pussy leaking on my sheets. Then she immediately started snoring.

All-in-all it might have been the most bizarre night of my life.

It was midnight but sleep was the furthest thing from my mind. I was repulsed by Alice. I was totally sick of revenge. And I wanted to talk to Zoe.

Night sailing on Long Island Sound can be dangerous. Especially with the shoals, reefs and the ocean going ship traffic coming out of New York. But I needed to go home. I had to get my life back. For better, or for worse. And that would start with the conversation that I was going to have with Zoe.

I cast off and headed toward Oyster Bay on the engine. The panoply of stars overhead and the peace and quiet of the Sound began to put things in perspective for me.

It was really nobody's fault. Couples need the strength and reassurance of human intimacy to deal with life's problems. And Zoe is by-far the best friend and companion imaginable.

But, closeness is a binary state. And psychological intimacy is only one dimension. The other half is sexual intimacy.

Normally the physical part comes first. I mean - guys don't sit around a bar nudging each other and saying, "Check out the personality on that chick over there." Their interests are a lot more prosaic and aimed a little farther south.

So most relationships tend to start out on the physical side and then transition into more sophisticated, long-term emotions like love and respect.

The problem was that Zoe and I clicked. We were almost immediately as close as two people could be. And that instant chemistry was what fooled me.

Our kind of sympatico would normally lead to something carnal. I mean I'm a guy for Christ's sake!! But I knew Zoe's backstory. And I just assumed that she was fragile. I didn't want to lose her. So I underplayed my hand.

As it turned out THAT was an incredibly dumb strategy. Any idiot should realize that an attractive woman like Zoe was not going to sit on the shelf while I dabbled at being chivalrous.

But I was too fucking naïve, or perhaps over-confident - to understand that.

And as a result, around sunrise I was motoring past Centre Island toward my docking slip not knowing what was waiting for me at home.

The logical scenario was to find the two of them sitting around the breakfast table looking well-fucked. I probably deserved that. Since I was the one who had gone nuclear.

I was mad at Zoe for letting a greasy cock-hound fuck her. But I never thought they would do anything except straight-up sex.

Taking Alice Whithers anywhere was like declaring that you were contemplating an orgy that would have made Caligula jealous.

Alice was actually a very good and efficient secretary during the day. It was just that she was legendary for the things she did and the people she did them with afterhours.

Zoe knew that. Hell!! Everybody in Nassau County knew that...

And I was ashamed of myself. Not for screwing over Zoe. That was another kind of pain. I was mortified that I had joined the legion of men who were on Alice's legendary list. Even if I had never actually touched her.

Speaking of Alice, she was sawing logs while I laid up the boat. She was lying where she had fallen, nude, legs spread and with her huge tits riding up and down on her chest as she snored.

God help me! - I actually thought about it. She is a good looking woman with an outrageous body. And after the events of the past thirty-six hours I was incredibly horny.

Her two big brown nipples looked delectable. I thought to myself, "Sucking on one of them wouldn't hurt anybody." And I was more than sure that Alice would appreciate it - conscious, or unconscious.

But I ALSO knew where THAT would lead. And I had no desire to come down with something communicable. After all - she had just barebacked four burly dock hands.

So instead, I tried to wake her up. That took ingenuity. Since she was REALLY, REALLY down for the count.

I shook her shoulder saying, "Alice wake up." All that got out of her was a loud snore and those monsters jiggled like two bowls of warm Jello. Her mouth fell open and she went back to sleep, a little rope of drool running down her cheek.

I dragged her around on the bunk so that I could reach under her arms and pull her to her feet. I thought that she would probably wake up if I got her standing.

Bad idea! She as was limp as the proverbial wet noodle.

So when I slipped my arms around her to haul her to her feet what do you think I grabbed.

My God!! They were huge. And I could feel her nipples, which were proportionally just as big, start to harden. I manhandled her off the bed and her legs dropped to the floor. I was still holding her from behind, mainly by the boobs. And she was not standing up!!

She was getting heavy. So I let go of her and she flopped back face first on the bunk. With her big round ass propped on the edge. And as I stumbled forward, my momentum jammed Old Lucifer - who by that point resembled the center pole of a circus tent - up to the hilt between her cheeks.

THAT produced a snort of epic proportions.

She gave a loud cry and shoved her ass back against me HARD!! I wouldn't have been human if I had not shoved back. She groaned with pleasure and began a steady doggy motion, while moaning rhythmically.

We dry humped for a few minutes - her nude and me dressed. She had plastered her huge jugs flat on the bunk, grabbing handfuls of sheet and elevated her big round buns even higher. She was breathing noisily and making intense effort sounds.

I had a death grip on her hips just above her tiny waist and I was pounding her with all of my might. Looking at her from the back, as she shoved against the bed, I couldn't believe how far out from her relatively small rib cage her boobs pillowed. And how physically strong she was.

I have to admit that if I had a condom I would have slipped it in her. All noble thoughts of Zoe and my reputation be damned at that point. But I didn't have one. So I was not getting the full experience of her no-doubt well-used pussy.

Alice didn't appear to be aware that I wasn't inside her. She was moaning, grunting and crying out with abandon. The scent of totally aroused female was everywhere.

Then just a few minutes into our little dalliance her movements became disjointed and jerky. And she started the kind of play-by-play that I had heard from the van, "Oh-God-Oh-God-Oh-God - that feels sooooo good - Lord Jesus I'm CUMMING."

And she let out a blood curdling shriek, arched her back like a cat, held that rigid position for a couple of exquisite seconds. Then her hips began a frantic up and down motion and she came - very wetly - with a loud cry of "AAAAAGHHHH!!" - all over the front of my boat shorts.

She collapsed forward face down breaking the contact. Thank God I had not cum. I had wanted to in the worst sort of way but that would have just added to the mess.

The good news was that she was clearly awake now, coming back from whatever post-orgasmic never-never-land she had just visited. Meanwhile, I got a pair of jeans out of the locker and swapped them for my shorts. That eliminated the lingering smell of illicit things. I was ready to take her home.

She said, "Wow!! That was delightful baby." I wondered what she thought we had done. She was probably half asleep during most of it. Maybe she just assumed that I had fucked her.

She said, "Let me clean up and change and I will be right with you - lover." That last word set off my flight reflex.

I walked out on the afterdeck closing the cabin hatch. I was out-of-my-mind with terminal blue-balls. And I was seriously thinking about going back down for an all-day session.

I knew that Alice would be more than happy to accommodate. But I thought of what I had to look forward to with Zoe.

I had a picture in my mind of Zoe loudly fucking slime-ball in the same fashion. That vision sent a thunderbolt of jealousy through me. And THAT damped things down enough for me to concentrate on what had to be done.

Alice came out twenty minutes later dressed almost normal. She had on a slightly too tight t-shirt. But given the tremendous contrast between her rib cage and her monster tits I could understand how hard it would be to find something that fitted everything. She was wearing a pair of painted on jeans to finish off the ensemble.

All the way back Alice prattled about what a wonderful time she had and what a magnificent lover I was.

I didn't know whether she was THAT stupid, or she was gaming me. I had never officially touched the bitch and the high point of her trip was the gangbang in the back of a rusty old van. Maybe that was what Alice considered fun?

I dropped her at the door. She wanted me to come in but I told her that there were things I absolutely HAD to deal with at home. I wasn't lying. I had to talk with Zoe straightaway.

She looked disappointed. But her last words sent chills down my spine. She said, "We'll have to do this again soon lover!!"

I put on a polite face and said, "I'll call you."

I was hoping that the campus was big enough that I could lay low until THIS self-inflicted wound healed.

I approached my house with trepidation. Piccardi's red corvette wasn't in the driveway so that was a good sign.

I almost hoped that Zoe wasn't there. I had been up for almost two straight days. And to say the least, I was not at my best. So I wanted some sleep. But if she was there I had to settle things for-better-or-for-worse.

I paused at my front door and mustered the courage to open it. I took a deep breath, turned the knob and walked into my house.

Zoe was lying passed out on the couch with a robe wrapped around her sturdy little body, and with Buster sleeping peacefully on the floor next to her.

Her thick auburn hair was a mess. Her face looked drawn and her sleeping posture was anything but relaxed. She looked like an angel - MY angel.

Buster stirred and said accusingly, in his slow southern drawl, "About time you got home boss."

Then he rose and ambled into the bathroom where I could hear him loudly drinking out of the toilet. I have tried for years to break him of that habit. But he says it's an important part of his wake up routine - like coffee in the morning for me.

The noise of Buster's lapping woke Zoe. She stirred and slowly opened her eyes. It took her a second to realize where she was. Then she focused on me standing there. The look of hurt and betrayal blew me away.

It was clear that I had just joined her ex-fiancé as the arch-betrayer.

She said with suppressed anger in her voice, "Did you and Alice have a good time?"

I looked at her with all of the love I felt. And said in the calmest voice I could muster, "You and I have suffered from a disastrous lack of communication. And that has caused a lot of pain. I want to end that right now."

She looked puzzled. I kept talking I said, "I don't know how you feel about our relationship. And I want to find that out as soon as I can. But as far as I'm concerned I want to lay all of my cards on the table."

Without a word she swung her legs off the couch, rose and walked into the kitchen. I heard her rattling around out there making coffee. The whole world thinks that the Aussies drink tea, like the Brits do. But the younger generation, like Zoe, are all coffee drinkers.

I walked in behind her. Her body language told me that she was very angry. She looked at me. Her eyes were red. She had been crying. My opinion of myself sank a little lower.

She frowned, held up the pot and said, "Coffee?".

I nodded and sat down.

She put a mug of that wonderfully restorative liquid in front of me. I savored the aroma. She sat and just stared at me. Okay - I could see that the ball was in my court.

The part of me that is about six years old was dying to ask her how many times she had fucked the asshole. But fortunately, my slightly more emotionally mature self said, "This all started because I have never told you how I really feel about you."

She looked stunned. I continued, "I love you. I have loved you from the first day we met. I was taking it slow because I thought you needed time to get over Charlie. Of course, just assuming something without actually asking you is pretty arrogant - isn't it?"

I added sadly, "I would like to think that you would not have slept with Piccardi if I had told you how I felt. But I didn't - and you did."

Now she looked dumbfounded. I said, "I spent Friday night with a picture in my head of you two doing very sweaty things in some swanky New York hotel. And it just killed me. So I pulled this little stunt with Alice to get even."

Her eyes hardened but she continued to listen. I said, "I chose her because in my mind she is no different than Piccardi. And I thought she would be the perfect person to make my point."

Now she looked really angry. I said, "The problem is that I knew I wasn't being fair. You didn't know that I loved you did you?"

She spat out, "Of course not!! You acted like my gay best friend!! I walked around here practically nude for a solid two months and all you did was make pithy comments about work. What did you expect me to think!!"

I actually smiled at that and said in a conciliatory tone of voice, "Well if it is any consolation my date with Alice was a total disaster. On the way there she nattered to a point where I was thinking about keel hauling her. Then, when we got to Port Jeff she got beastly drunk and was gang-banged by four dock-workers. I loaded her dead body on the boat and sailed directly home. That's why I am back so early."

I added with a weak grin, "By the way, I want you to know that she slept all the way back. I never as much as took off my clothes."

That was technically true. And at this point I didn't think it was wise to get into splitting hairs.

Then I added with a placating smile, "Well honestly, I DID get a greeting kiss when I picked her up. It was pretty hot."

Then I got serious, "But I swear to God that over the past 48 hours all I have thought about is you and how much I needed to tell you how I felt."

I added sincerely, "It might be too late but if you will have me I want to be your devoted and exclusive lover and some day your husband."

Those big brown intelligent eyes misted over. Women!!

She said, "For the past twelve hours I have just hated you. Against all of my better judgement I let myself fall in love with you. And then you shit all over that love by spending a weekend with that whore."

Then she started to sniffle and said, "What was I supposed to think? I had no idea you felt that way about me. If you had only told me, even hinted that you wanted me. If I had thought that there was even the slightest chance of us being a couple. I would have NEVER gone out with that man."

Then her face hardened and she said, "I know what you're wondering. YES, I spent the night with him. But NO, I didn't do everything he wanted me to do. I don't serve myself up on a first date. It's a personal pride thing. That was what I told you when I left didn't I?"

I nodded in acknowledgement.

She went on with, "I am a very passionate and experienced lover. I can make any man happy. And believe me. Tony Piccardi was one very happy man when he dropped me off yesterday."

I got it. I hated it. But I got it. Apparently she had satisfied him with something other than her pussy. Whether that involved a simple blow job, or things like riding crops, leather bustiers and Nazi regalia was left to my imagination.

But I got her gist. She had not let him actually fuck her. Hence she had not thrown up any lingering roadblocks.

But the fact was; it really didn't matter. We had not made any promises to each other - except unspoken ones. And technically we weren't a couple when that happened.

We had been best friends for a long time. But friendship is not the same as commitment. In fact, I could have fucked Alice hanging from the masthead trapeze and in principle there wouldn't have been any violation of the rules of engagement.

More importantly, that was yesterday. The critical question was how she felt about our relationship going forward.

So I outright asked her. I said, "Okay, now you know exactly how I feel. I want to have an exclusive arrangement with you. And eventually have you as my wife forsaking all others - when you are ready. If that is not what you want, we will part on the best of terms. Because I cannot endure another weekend like this."

I added, "However, if you want me in the same way that I want you I have to hear you say it. Are we on the path to marriage, or are we going our separate ways?"

In answer, she gave me the most intense "fuck me" look I had ever shared with a woman. She stood up wordlessly, and sashayed around the table. She looked determined. I rose more-or-less defensively.

She took my hand. And she practically dragged me to the downstairs bedroom. She was shedding her robe as she walked. As soon as we got into the room she tossed the robe and pushed down her panties. She stepped out of them and stood naked in front of me for my inspection.

She had a beautiful little body, from her delicate shoulders, past the pert breasts, which sat proudly up on her sturdy rip cage, to her flat stomach and down to her surprisingly wide and very heavily muscled hips and flanks.

I was standing there looking stupefied. And as usual doing nothing. Which had been my problem all along with Zoe.

So she stepped forward smiling with womanly confidence and began unbuttoning my shirt.

My brain finally kicked into gear. I whipped the shirt over my head, and hastily dropped my shorts and underwear.

And then it was just me and Old Lucifer. And he was standing proud.

In the meantime, Zoe had turned around, and sauntered insolently over to the bed.

I had witnessed that trip and I was astounded by how high, round and perfectly shaped her ass was. It was the other feature that was as world-class as her outrageously sexy mouth.

She was reclining there - regarding me with unmistakable female challenge. This was the moment that I had been dreaming about for three and a half months. I wanted to savor it.

I lay down gently next to her, took her into my arms and kissed those incredible lips. She gave a little moan and opened her mouth in the hottest most passionate reception imaginable.

Except Zoe's lips were alive working frantically, not just pressed against mine. It was an incredibly simulating sensation.

I broke the kiss and looked into those deep intelligent eyes. She was looking back with an intense stare that communicated her need for me. She had also quizzically arched one eyebrow like she was saying, "Show me what you've got big boy?"

I went back to the well for another incredible kiss. Her mouth, tongue and lips were constantly moving, pulling and probing even nipping my lips. I remember thinking that if the rest of her performance was as animated as her kisses I was in for a very wild ride indeed.

As we kissed I began to caress her from her rock hard flank, down the side of her powerful thigh to her knee. Everything down there was moving in little erotic flexes and quivers. It was like all of her was vibrating with carnal energy.