Winner Take Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got it. Most of the females in the faculty condescended to Alice. It was because of the way she looked. And the reputation that she had. Alice covered up her resentment. But that had to hurt.

Then she brightened, "Tony said that I ought to do you a BIG favor and tell the bitch what a REALLY good time we had this weekend."

She smiled wickedly, "He told me to make stuff up. And the juicier the better."

She giggled coquettishly, "So I told your bitch roommate that you kept dropping anchor and fucking me and that we'd done some very kinky things including my ass."

She squealed delightedly, "And look! It worked! The way your roommate reacted I'm sure that she's gone forever. She was really pissed!!"

I thought, "Incredible!! They ought to hang Piccardi for taking advantage of the criminally stupid."

It was obvious that both Zoe and I had been set up. And I was going to get it all back with interest and penalties.

In the meantime, Alice was giving me her best "fuck me" stare - like in her mind the next logical step would be the bedroom.

In the end, I really wasn't mad at her. I wanted to kill Piccardi but she was an innocent. Or as innocent as a dumb slut like her could be. I almost felt sorry for her.

I looked at her sadly and said, "Piccardi lied to you Alice. Zoe and I have been together - as a couple - for months. But he wants in Zoe's pants. He must know that she has betrayal issues. So he used your phony story to make her mad enough to move out - and probably in with him."

Alice looked poleaxed. She said with wonder in her voice, "But he told me she was a castrating bitch. Why did you take me out on your boat if you two were together?"

I smiled kindly. Alice was slutty. But it was because she was not that bright. She thought that all she had to do was kiss enough frogs and she'd get the fairy tale ending. Which was why she was willing to fuck anything in pants.

Oh - I knew that she really liked the sex part. I was a firsthand witness to THAT.

But oddly enough, you didn't have to drill down far to see that there was a certain childlike naiveté to Alice. She was just simple minded.

If she had been skinny and mousy people would ignore her, not prey on her. But because she looked like she did, people used her for their own purposes.

I said as sympathetically as possible, "It was a misunderstanding. Zoe and I cleared it up after I got back. I'm sorry Alice. We really had a very good time. But Zoe is the woman in my life."

Alice looked devastated. She started to sniffle.

I said, "What's the matter?"

She said, "I have never felt this way about a man."

I thought, "OH SHIT!! She's falling in love with me!!"

My fuck or flight reflex wanted to throw up its hands and run screaming into the parking lot.

Instead - chivalrous to a fault - I told her that any man would be lucky to have her as a wife. I didn't add as long as he could fit her with an unbreakable chastity belt. Then I told her that I had a lecture to prepare. So I had to go.

She said hopefully, "Are you coming back?"

I looked at her sitting there with that spectacular body, her robe hanging open, her giant bouncers on display.

I thought, If Zoe doesn't come to her senses maybe I WILL. Alice might be stupid but at least her belfry is certifiably bat free."

So I said, "We'll see."

But at that exact point in time I had more important things to attend to.

I kind of suspected where Zoe had gone. She had to sleep somewhere and she only had one other viable option. So I drove over to Piccardi's house.

His place backed up on the golf course at Bethpage Park. The word "ostentations" comes to mind. He makes a third of what I do. But like I said - his family has money.

Zoe was unloading the last of the boxes from the back of her Land Rover. Piccardi must have been in the house. I walked toward her.

She said, "Go away, you bastard. I don't EVER want to see you again."

I spread my arms in a placating manner and said, "I just came from Alice's place."

DOH!! Stupid opening gambit.

Zoe dropped the box, carefully selected a shoe and threw it at me. She said, infuriated, "How many times did you fuck her TODAY arshole!!"

There was part of me that wanted to turn her over my knee. But I kept my temper and said as calmly as I could, "She told me that she made up everything that she said to you!!"

Zoe looked confused. I paused for dramatic effect and said, "And guess who convinced her to do that?"

She reacted oddly. It was like she didn't want to hear what I was going to say next. I said as placating as I could, "Can't we call a truce and discuss this. You should at least find out the real story."

Asswipe appeared at that point. He was his usual conceited self. But he might have overheard the last part of our conversation. Because he was full of bluster.

He yelled, "Get off my property or I'll call the police!!"

I said, "Seriously dude???!! This is a public sidewalk."

Then I turned to Zoe and said, "Piccardi played you. Just give me a minute to explain. Alice will back me up on all of this. She won't lie again. She'll tell you what really happened."

Dickbreath looked panicked. He yelled at Zoe - don't listen to him! He's just lying to justify what he did."

Where had I heard that before? I wondered when Zoe had talked to the asshole. Probably just before he had talked to me. Which reminded me.

I said, "Lying huh? How many times did you say that you and Zoe fucked Friday night - four I believe? And once in the ass? Wasn't that what you told me?"

Zoe was now looking at him stunned - with comprehension slowly dawning in her eyes.

It was the classic, "Have you stopped beating your wife" conundrum.

If he said, "I never fucked her," which Zoe knew to be true. She still wouldn't know that he was a lying sack of shit. But of course I would. And if he said, "Oh yes... multiple times!" Zoe would know that he was lying.

Dickhead tried to solve things by not saying anything. He stood there glaring hatred. Finally, he said, "I am not going to dignify that with a response."

Not too quick on the snappy comebacks was he??

That didn't even have a CHANCE of success. Zoe looked both puzzled and angry. She said, "Answer him Tony!! Did you tell Jonathon that you fucked me Friday night?!!"

He grudgingly said, "I might have implied something along those lines. It was for your own good Zoe. You need to be with somebody who has money and style - not that nerd."

He was standing there in the doorway with his arms spread imploringly.

She yelled, "AHHHHH!! MEN!!" Reached into the box, selected the mate to the shoe she had thrown at me, and chucked it at Dickbreath. He ducked as it whizzed past his head and into the house. The girl had an arm on her.

Then she turned to me and said sheepishly, "Is my room still available??!!"

I said, "I haven't rented it yet. But it we will have to talk, before I take the sign down."

She said, "Good, see you at home in a half hour. And she began to repack her car."

She arrived home twenty-five minutes after I did. The delay was suitably long enough for her to finish repacking and give Douchebag a piece of her mind.

She started carrying her things back up to her room. She looked odd, almost distraught. I grabbed a load of stuff and followed. When I got there she was sitting on the bed crying.

She said through her tears, "How can you ever forgive me?"

I set the box down, walked over, sat on the bed and put my arm around her shoulders. They were shaking with her sobs.

I said, "I talked to Alice. She told me everything that she said to you. I know that you have issues with betrayal in your past. And your reaction to Alice's story is perfectly consistent with that experience. It would be hard to trust any guy after what Charlie did to you."

I said, "Alice really isn't a bad person. She's just dumb and easily manipulated. Piccardi was the one who convinced her to lie to you. Because he knew how you would react."

She looked at me intently and said, "How do you THINK I reacted???!!"

Well - I hadn't actually THOUGHT about that - now HAD I?

I said with rising trepidation, "I don't know. You were really pissed when you left here and it took me several hours to track down Alice to beat a confession out of her."

I was beginning to do the math and I didn't like what it was adding up to.

I said lamely, with pain in my voice, "I was hoping you went somewhere quiet to cool down?"

But I knew what she had REALLY done. Zoe is as headstrong as I am. In her mind I would have utterly betrayed her trust. That is - if she believed Alice.

So her first thought would be revenge. And I knew exactly who she would pick to get it. A cataclysmic eruption went off in my head. That was like two planets colliding!!

I said with all of the pain in the universe concentrated in a single super-hot black-hole in my heart, "You DIDN'T???!!"

She started to sob loudly, turned and lay face first on the bed, just beating on the mattress with one fist.

I thought game, set, and match to Mr. Piccardi. The feeling of loss was staggering.

I thought to myself, "I'll have to take sufficient time to come up with just the right plan. But when I do, it will be scorched earth - war to the knife."

I arose slowly from the bed, and picked up a box. I tried to appear dignified as I walked down to her car.

I came back upstairs. She was lying in the same position as when I left her - wailing in anguish.

She sat up tears streaming down her face. She said imploringly, "Please, it was a mistake. I was tricked, just like you were."

I said, "That was no mistake. It was a carefully planned and willfully executed act of revenge."

She wailed tearfully. "I have never loved anybody like I love you. That's why I behaved so foolishly."

I actually believed her. Her history with men and her passionate nature had conspired to do her in. Zoe is an intelligent and normally practical woman. Her judgement would have to have been knocked badly out of kilter if she gave herself to that slimy piece of shit.

I felt a gratifying sense of irony. It must be truly excruciating to find out that your downfall was engineered by the guy you just fucked.

But I did a really poor job of disguising my heartbreak as I said, "I'm going out on the boat. Please lock up when you leave."

And I closed the door on the best thing that had happened to me in my pathetically average life.

I wasn't really going to the boat. I had something a lot more deliciously satisfying in mind - REVENGE!!

So, I drove back over to Alice's place. Okay - I know she's a slut. But, I wanted to kick off the game as soon as possible.

Alice was the actual cause of my misery. And so I wanted a down payment on what she owed me. I didn't intend to hurt her. Just get a few things straight - one of which was going to be Old Lucifer jammed as far as I could inside her.

Basically!! I wanted my own revenge fuck. And knowing Alice I was absolutely certain that the word would get back to Zoe sooner than later. I hoped it hurt the bitch as much as she'd hurt me.

Alice was delighted. She was still wearing the same robe. She smiled wantonly as she opened the door. And as soon as I was on the other side of it she pressed herself against me. Her robe had fallen completely open and one of those giant bouncers was wedged between my bicep and my chest.

So I reached up with my left hand, cupped it and ran my fingers over the already pronounced nipple. It was huge!!

She shivered all over her body, cried out with sensation grabbed me by the back of the head and plastered her wide open mouth on mine.

Did I fuck her then?

Please???!!

I mean seriously, Alice's body is like Disneyland, so much concentrated fun in one place that it would be criminal not to explore it. Even if I had NOT wanted to begin the payback process with a spectacular opening number.

So I took Alice by the hand and led her to her little bedroom.

It was interesting, the impression that you get about Alice is that she is a lightweight, almost naïve in her world-view. But if you have to deal with her in her natural habitat you will find out that she is a fearsome, single minded jungle creature.

Zoe has a hard compact body, which is active and very nimble in bed. Alice is so abundantly endowed that she gets the job done with raw horsepower. The robe came completely off as she shoved me backward on the bed.

Then she straddled me while plastering those big floating breasts on my chest. She was trying to unzip me when I said, "Condom?"

She broke the kiss, panting like a bloodhound on a hot southern porch. She reached down, grabbed her robe, and rummaged around in the pocket. Then she produced the little foil packet with a triumphant smile. It was like she never went anywhere without one.

I shoved my pants and underwear down my legs and shucked my t-shirt while she rolled the rubber on like an expert. Then she raised herself up, did a little maneuvering with Old Lucifer and sank back down with a deep guttural groan.

She was very hot and wet. But it was like entering the Grand Canyon - impressively vast and a little bit intimidating. Needless to say I arrived at the top without delay.

I grabbed a handful of her impressive booty and pulled her to me so hard that her clit was in constant contact with my pubic bone. She shrieked with lust and began an up-and-down motion that brought her to a gushing orgasm in about two minutes flat.

I had really not gotten started. And since it was a little loose in there anyhow, I thought that it might take a while. So in order to arrange things to get the best angle of attack I said, "Turn around."

Alice assumed the position like the seasoned pro that she was. She was kneeling on the bed, face down with her arms extended over her head, legs wide and presenting her butt for ease of access. She also kept looking over her shoulder at me with a smoking hot "fuck me" stare.

I was considering hitting her little rosebud. I thought it might be a bit tighter than her prodigious box. But at that point that would be sharing more intimacy with Alice than I wanted. So I slid into the conventional place instead.

Actually it was more like falling into it. I was instantly pressed against her pillowy cheeks. They were soft, not rock hard like Zoë's. And thus, when I hit bottom my arrival set off ripples all the way up to her surprisingly narrow waist.

Alice was more-or-less in constant orgasm at that point, moaning, shrieking, grunting and pounding the bed with her fist as each contraction hit her.

I had to admit that she was an insanely good fuck, enthusiastic and very giving.

For my part, I was a man possessed. I wanted to get myself off so that I could get to the enjoyable task of killing Piccardi.

The problem was that between the copious lubrication and the - shall we say - "roomy" nature of what I was pounding into, I couldn't get enough traction to make anything happen.

I finally worked myself around so that I was touching SOMETHING. Unfortunately, that was her g-spot. And that drove her totally nuts.

She was slamming her ass back at me so hard that it literally flattened out as we collided.

And she was shrieking, "AHHH - JESUS- FUCK ME!!" so loud that I was going to be embarrassed exiting the building, if not the entire block.

But it got the job done. And I was surprised at how hard I came. As I did, she started yelling, "OH GAWD, GIVE IT TO ME BABY!! ALL OF IT!!" And she started moving her hips around in wide circles like she was processing another monster orgasm.

I slid out of her with the same sound you would make pulling your boot out of the mud. She lay with her face on her arms. Her butt was still raised in presentation position but she was mainly just trying to catch her breath.

She finally turned to a sitting position on the bed. There was no need worrying about getting it messy. It was as messy as it could ever get.

She said, "Wow lover!! What brought THAT on?"

I said, "I just wanted you to know that, while I was waiting for you to get home Zoe gave your greasy friend Piccardi a revenge fuck. So I am done with her and she is moving out."

Alice looked appalled. She said with real anguish in her voice, "Did I cause that?"

Okay - she's a slut but it appeared that there wasn't a mean bone in her body.

I said maybe a little over-cruel, "You most certainly DID." I was pulling on my pants and t-shirt as I said it.

She said almost weeping, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

I said, "Probably not."

As I turned to leave she started crying. She whimpered, "Does this mean I'll never see you again?"

As I walked out the door I said, "That depends."

I was finished with romance, but it didn't mean I was done with sex. I knew I'd be back for more. And I would gladly take it from Alice since it was just that - sex.

Zoe wasn't there when I got back. She left me a note. It said, "I was a fool. And I am yours if you can ever forgive me. I will stay as far away from you as possible. And please stay away from me. It just hurts too much!"

Whatever!!

It didn't matter to me. I was a robot now - totally devoid of feelings. The students hated it because I was no longer a sucker for their sad stories. I saw Zoe several times at meetings. We avoided each other's eyes. I heard that she had a little apartment in Farmingdale proper. I was pleased that she had moved on. I didn't hear anything about men in her life. But I never talked to anybody about her.

The end of the semester eventually arrived. I had been on a remorseless, night and day crusade. Obsession is a very negative place. But it DOES focus your thinking.

Every time I saw Piccardi he smirked. Maybe he was banging Zoe - who knew. More importantly, who cared. He couldn't touch me. But I was going to touch Piccardi in a way that would even the score - and then I was going to move on.

I am not in the social class that settles things by kicking people's asses. It might be short term satisfying - even if I was capable of doing it. And I might even stay out of jail.

But the thing of it is - I like to give the gift that keeps on giving. I want my revenge to be the sort of present that the recipient would remember for the rest of their miserable life.

Alice was sitting at her desk looking formal and professional when I arrived for my meeting with the Dean.

She was the paradox that was Alice. If you only saw her at work, you would think that she was the world's most proper and efficient secretary. She deals with people who come to the Dean's Office in a very cool and contained way - almost standoffish both in person and on the phone.

And sitting behind her big secretary's desk with all of the modern paraphernalia -which she worked like a seasoned professional - she was an incredibly beautiful, almost magnetic, woman.

I hear that she is hit on relentlessly by any male who might idly wander past the Office. But the rumor is that she is the "ice queen" when she is working.

There were also some rumors that the Dean was fucking her. Which wasn't totally out of the realm of possibility given Alice's peculiar tastes. But there was never anything concrete to substantiate that.

I expected a friendly greeting since I had been banging the shit out of her most of the night before. But she smiled demurely and gestured to a seat. She said, "The Dean will be with you presently."

Then when the phone light went off she rose, straightened her skirt, and walked into his Office. Even in a suit jacket and pencil skirt the view was spectacular. I heard voices and she came back looking prim. She said, "The Dean will see you now."

The Dean reminded me of a weasel, small, skinny almost sinuous, sharp pointed nose and little glittering eyes. He said, "What can I for you Jonathon?" The tone of voice was mild boredom.