Winner Take Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My caressing her leg set off a series of full throated moans. Her entire body was like a live-wire now, fizzing with sexual electricity. Her reactions to being touched were both spontaneous and extreme. It was clear that she really FELT it.

I now understood what she was talking about when she told me that she could satisfy any man. Her wild reaction to my stimulations made me feel like John Holmes standing on Ron Jeremy's shoulders. And I had not touched a single erogenous zone - yet.

She had very firm and round little boobs. With pronounced upturned nipples. I broke the kiss and moved my attentions down to one of those appendages. It felt red hot when I took it between my fingertips.

I tweaked it and she let out a loud guttural groan. Her eyes rolled up in her head. And in a strangled tone of voice she said, "Fuck me!! You have to fuck me NOW!!

Those were the last coherent words I heard out of her for the next forty-five minutes.

My tweaking her nipple set her off like a skyrocket. She was frantically humping the air, while muttering over and over in low harsh tones, "fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me."

As her hands disappeared between her legs, I concluded that she was not interested in the subtleties of romance. She wanted to get right down to the main event - with, or without me.

I actually had another one of those moments. How could somebody so abandoned NOT fuck Piccardi's brains out last night.

My little voice said, "Stop dithering you pussy and fuck her!!"

I moved between her legs. She grabbed the back of her knees and pulled them into an exaggerated "V", elevating her hips in perfect position to be penetrated.

All the while she was silently fixing me with the hottest stare. It was both arousal and challenge in a single look.

I plunged into a mass of velvet lava. She let out a shriek of pure pleasure, slammed her legs around my waist and ground her heels into my ass - in effect pulling me deeper inside of her.

Then the age old motion began. This was fucking without tricks. It was pure primal mating. She was making extreme effort noises, Ugh-ugh-ugh-oh-oh!! When she wasn't doing that she was moaning and crying out with unbridled lust.

She was soaking wet and her pheromones triggered something fundamental at the base of my lizard brain. It felt like both adrenal glands dumped at once. In fact, I was in such an adrenaline fueled frenzy - that I was pounding her without even thinking about whether I was hurting her.

All that did was inspire her. She had her arms in a death grip around my neck and her legs were clamped to my waist while she made deep feral growls and screeches like a mating cat. We just beat on each other snarling and yowling for at least twenty minutes.

I had never lasted that long - at least at the outrageous speed we were humping. And I didn't even think about cumming. The sensations - the sounds and the smells were just so profound. It was like a high-frequency machine going kachunk-kachunk-kachunk at a super-fast rate.

Zoe took everything that I was dishing out and begged for more.

Finally, her body began to spasm. It was like she was having an epileptic seizure. Then she uttered a high frequency shriek that probably only dogs could hear, abruptly whipped her legs from around me and slammed them down hard on the bed.

Then, her heels beat a tattoo on the mattress as she tried to process the orgasm that was gripping her. Her amazing lips were contracted in a rictus of pure sensation as her passage went nuts around me.

The contractions felt like she was milking me with her hands, not her pussy. And while all that was going on inside - the rest of her went completely limp.

And I still couldn't cum.

So I dragged her dead body roughly over to the edge of the bed and laid her face down in the same approximate position as Alice had been a mere four hours earlier.

I reentered her churning passage and she moaned weakly. Then I began to pound that incredible ass in all of its jutting springy glory. She was making feeble attempts to raise it to give me more leverage.

That flamed her desire and it was like somebody had lit the proverbial match in the fireworks factory.

She started crying out and pushing back as hard as I was walloping on her. Her moans were continuous and so loud that I was afraid she would have the neighbors calling 911. She had a grip on the sheet like she was trying to tear it in half.

She was whipping her hair back and forth in a frenzy. And urging me on with wails of, "CUM-Jonathon CUM in me PLEASE!!" Then the sheet actually ripped as an orgasm of epic proportions rocketed through her and she emitted an unearthly scream of - "OH MY GOD!! CUMAGAIN!!"

And at that point my orgasm hit. It felt like it had originated from somewhere way over the rainbow. And I came so ridiculously hard that I thought I was going to deposit my entire reproductive system in her.

The next several seconds were more like a near-death experience than a post orgasmic recovery. I slid limply, face-first down her well-muscled but very sweaty back and landed on the floor. I feebly turned and propped myself against the bed. I was panting so hard that I was sure that I was going to pass out.

It appeared that Zoe had actually lost consciousness - since she was as motionless as the dead.

I finally got some sanity back and stood up to attend to her. She was lying face-first in a big puddle of drool. Her arms were extended in front of her - hands still clutching the ripped sheet. And to say the least her hair looked like a bird's nest.

She popped one cheery eye open and said with wry humor, "In case you didn't get the message I think we're on the path to marriage."

THAT broke the ice. We spent the entire day fucking. Zoe was insatiable. We would finish one monster orgasm. She would bring me back to life with her mouth. And we would be back at it again. We must have tried out every position in the Kama Sutra.

And in between we talked, laughed and ate Chinese carry-out.

I asked her how she could be so incredibly hot. The subtext was. "How could you be so amazing without extensive practice?"

That was not exactly gentlemanly. But she had to be aware that her skill in the bedroom arts was something special.

She said, "There was nobody but Charlie for the first ten years. I loved him and I was faithful to him. But he WAS a rugby player. And I wanted to please him. So I explored every corner of my sexuality with him. And believe me, that involved visiting some very strenuous places."

She added, "There have been two other men since then, both in Australia. And I was really just trying to see whether I could get over Charlie.

One man offered to marry me after the third time. So I must have SOME talent in the area. But it is nothing that I think about or plan. You are my fourth and indisputably my last.

Now I had to clear something up about myself. I said, "In case you're wondering, I'm a nerd not a porn star. I have no idea where THAT performance came from. But you have to be the one who is causing it. Since I have been nothing but ordinary with every other woman I've ever been with. And there haven't really been that many anyhow."

I knew what had happened. Zoe's extraordinary sexuality made everything we did natural and intuitive. Her remarkable ability to abandon herself took all the pressure off me. I didn't have to work to please her. I just did what came naturally without thinking. And she still went nuts.

That put my innate instincts in charge - not my hang-ups.

Of course Zoe's spectacular bedroom talents raised all of the obvious issues with an insecure piece of shit like me. So I had to ask her. Even though I knew that it was insulting.

I said, "Do you do this with everybody?"

She knew what I was asking. And she gave me a look that basically said, "You're an asshole!!"

But she is very smart. She knew that a woman as extraordinarily hot as she was, would make any man insecure. So she said, "I really didn't understand myself until after Charlie left me. I spent ten years giving him everything - holding nothing back. It was just automatic."

I thought, "And he married somebody ELSE!!??? Unbelievable!!"

She got a contemplative look and said, "After he betrayed me - I simply didn't respond like that. The sex with other men was nothing more than commonplace and a little boring."

She grinned sheepishly and said, "Well, maybe not for the man. I have a pretty high level of energy. And I fear nothing in the bedroom. But it wasn't the all-out jungle fucking that we have been doing."

Then she looked at me lovingly and said. "I thought that I had lost the joy of totally giving myself to somebody."

Then she looked thoughtful and said, "That is - until today. But I know the secret now. I have to feel utterly committed and in love before I can let myself go. And I have you to thank for helping me understand that."

That answered my other question. She wasn't lying about Friday night. I breathed a mental sigh of relief.

Unfortunately, that was a little premature. We were two people in love when we went off to class on Monday morning. By Monday afternoon we were lobbing shells back-and-forth across a Demilitarized Zone.

I don't know exactly when she got her story. But I know when I got mine.

Zoe ran a three-hour Cisco lab on Monday. I only had a two-hour lecture so I normally met her in the Student Union. That's why I was sitting at the Starbucks, when Piccardi walked in.

He looked smugger and more self-satisfied than I had ever seen him. He spotted me gave me his most arrogant smirk and headed for my table. I was clearing the decks for what I knew would be an unpleasant encounter.

I shut off my laptop closed the screen and looked up at him with what I hoped was neutral interest on my face - rather than the loathing I felt.

He was totally full of himself. He looked me over with his usual sneer and said, "I had to come by and tell you how much fun I had fucking your hot little roommate. She's the wildest thing I have ever stuck my dick into and that's saying something."

He preened and added, "I mean she couldn't get enough of me - she spent all night begging me to fuck her. We fucked four times before I told her that the only way I would give it to her again was in the ass. She couldn't hoist that fine butt of hers fast enough."

Then he chuckled and said, "By the way. Just so you know, I'm planning on tapping her again next Friday. But this time maybe we'll cut right to the chase and head for my place. I know she'll want to get right down to doing the things that make her happy."

Then he went for the kill, "It must be tough living with somebody that smoking hot who won't let you fuck her wimp-boy."

At that he gave me a final smirk, stood up and walked with an irritating swagger in the direction of the baristas.

It completely blew all my circuits. I just sat there frozen. I am not remotely aggressive. But I swear that I would have gone after the asshole. Except the heavy burden of angst that he had just dropped on me had nailed me to my chair.

My rational mind was sure that he was messing with me. I knew from day-one that he resented me. I was a rising young faculty star. And he shuffled paper in the Registrar's Office. I mean a man doesn't start out life planning to be a glorified secretary.

But the thing that spiked my blood pressure was his absolute certainty. Nobody talks like that unless there wasn't SOME fire under the smoke.

The problem was that Zoe had given me her solemn promise that he had never really touched her that way. So what had she done?

We had made no commitments. Consequently, at that point she had violated no moral boundaries - except perhaps the dictates of good taste.

I still didn't know how I would have reacted if Zoe had told me that she had let that d-bag actually ass-fuck her. I know from personal experience that she has that in her skill set. But the story Piccardi told me just didn't ring true. That person was simply not the Zoe I knew.

So I was a mass of confused emotions when Zoe appeared.

She was wearing one of those glen-plaid wrap-around skirts that preppy women love, classic dark blue quarter-zip sweater with the requisite cotton button down shirt underneath bare legs and knee socks. She was breathtaking.

With her thick auburn hair in a sleek pony tail and her perfect oval face, I knew that I had a rare gem - one I didn't want to lose. Even though I was thinking about killing her.

She came stalking up to me with fire in her eyes.

I thought to myself, "What the fuck is THIS!!"

She stood in front of me just boiling with anger. Through gritted teeth she said, "We have to talk NOW Mister!!" And she stomped away in the direction of the parking lot.

We had come to campus in the same vehicle. So when she went rocketing past me in MY car I knew that the world had turned upside down.

I called a cab. Long Island isn't the City. So it took a while. When I entered the house she was throwing the last of her stuff in her old Land Rover Defender. As she was doing that she was crying bitterly.

I was thinking that I was the person who should be pissed, not her. But she was the one who seemed to be literally out of her mind with rage. I stood there watching her as she crammed the last of her stuff in.

I said with less annoyance than I felt, "I'm here. Let's talk!!"

She turned toward me and started outright sobbing, covering her face with her hands. I was totally mystified. Why did I feel like I was the bad guy here? I was the one who had been shit on, not her.

I walked into the house. Buster greeted me looking concerned. I said, "I don't know what's going on buddy. The whole gender is nuts."

At that point she stomped past me and stalked over to the kitchen table. I strolled over a little less aggressively. I had a sudden thought - It seemed like every 24 hours we went from the outhouse to the penthouse and back again sitting in the same two chairs.

I looked at her quizzically.

She said, "Alice made it a point to look me up as soon as I got to campus. So what have you got to say for yourself NOW - arshole!!???" She used the Aussie pronunciation. I think that has a bit more meaning in their language.

I was stunned. I said, "So Alice looked you up. So what?"

That should have reassured me, if Zoe's conduct hadn't been so bizarre. But her behavior was beginning to freak me out.

She slammed her hand down on the table and said, "She told me about all of the fucking you did at her place and in the boat - it was a laundry list of depravity. Her ass??!! Seriously!!?? You had to fuck her in the ass and then come back and do the same thing to me????"

And she began to sob loudly.

Alright, I got it! Sort of.

Alice had gone out of her way to spin a fairy tale for Zoe. Probably, that was an anticipatory strike aimed at nuking Zoe off the board. And Alice seemed to have succeeded beyond her wildest dreams. I actually didn't think the bitch was that smart.

I was royally pissed. I didn't need this bullshit. Especially on top of what Piccardi had just laid on me. Sometimes I think that God uses me as his personal speed bag.

I said with extreme bitterness, "Trust me!! If I had known how well used your ass already was, I would have never touched it."

She looked astonished. Not guilty, just totally flabbergasted. She said with confusion in her voice, "What the fuck are you talking about???!!"

I kept right on, "The closest I came to touching Alice was manhandling her naked body out of the bunk Sunday morning - after she passed out in it the night before.

I added, "All the dumb cunt did was lie around in a G-string, drink too much and gangbang a bunch of horny red-necks. I can't imagine how she would have had time to squeeze any more depravity into her busy schedule!!"."

I looked at Zoe pointedly and said, "Of course based on what Piccardi told me you were just as busy as Alice. I don't know why you felt like you had to lie to me about it. But seriously Zoe??!! Five times???

How did you have the energy Sunday, or are you just that big a slut??"

Now she was looking really confused. She said, "Piccardi told you what???!!"

I said, "To quote him - you are the wildest thing he ever stuck his dick in. And the only way you would stop begging him to fuck you was when he made you give up your ass."

She turned absolutely purple with rage. She shrieked, "You are LYING!! You are just making that up to justify what you did this weekend you cheating manwhore!!"

Then she stood up, flounced out the door, started up her car and roared out of the driveway, spraying gravel all over the front of the house as she went.

I looked at Buster. He looked back at me and said, "That didn't go so well did it boss?"

Alice worked a regular nine-to-five.

And I thought that it might upset the Dean if I strangled his secretary right in front of him. So I had to wait until Alice got home.

And wait I did.

In the meantime, I called Zoe a couple of dozen times. I was beginning to smell a big fat Italian rat and I wanted one last shot at talking to her. I hoped once she had cooled down we might be able to resolve this. But either her phone was off, or she was screening me.

I was sitting in the parking lot of Alice's complex when she rolled up in her little Ford Fiesta. She was dressed for work, white faux-silk blouse, modest gray skirt and a matching jacket that toned down the monsters underneath.

She has a very pretty face with short curly blond hair. And if you did not know anything about her off-hours exploits you would find her very attractive.

She started to walk toward her apartment totally unaware that I was in in hot pursuit. I caught up as she was getting her keys out of her purse.

She turned startled. And then she gave me a long slow lascivious grin. She said seductively, "Good afternoon lover. Let me get into something more comfortable."

Then she opened the door and walked straight back toward her bedroom without closing it. I had to do that.

Apparently something more comfortable amounted to a robe. And nothing else. That was obvious by the way things were shifting around underneath it.

I was sitting on her couch when she came out. She gave me a very hot look and sat next to me, legs drawn up with one monster tit pressed against my shoulder and her right arm draped across the back of the couch.

I had a plan. I knew that the prospect of sex would get Alice to spill the beans. So I looked in those very horny eyes and said in a flirtatious tone, "Who told you to talk to Zoe?"

I made it sound like I was engaging in a little foreplay.

She answered without a moment's hesitation, "Why Tony Piccardi, of course." It was like Alice and I were in a little joke together.

I shook my finger at her playfully and said, "Why you little devil you!! Why would Tony ask you to do something so naughty?"

She liked the way this was going. She turned mischievous and said, "He came over just after you dropped me off. He asked how our weekend went."

A cloud passed across her face as she said, "I told him that we didn't really do anything - except for a little fooling around right at the end. I told him that I thought that you might be gay."

Then she said totally guileless, "He explained the reason why you are so inhibited. He told me about your roommate and how domineering she is. And he told me that you and I would be perfect together if I could just get her out of your life."

Oh he did - did he?!!

She went on unaware of my reaction. There was anger in her voice as she said, "I know how those academic women are. They think they're smarter than everybody else - have no respect for anybody - have to control everything."