All Comments on 'Winning the Golden Ticket'

by Dazman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Good story

It’s amazing how many people love to see a guy cum all over a woman’s face or tits or pussy, but if he pees on her they freak out. Done right, water sports can be very intimate and arousing. Great job making those emotions come thru in your story.

DazmanDazmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Good Story

Thanks UAlbanyGirl518 for your kind feedback. I agree with your sentiments about water sports. Done right, it can be pleasurable for both parties. Are you Albany NY or Albany WA?

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

LIked the story and I'm surprised that there are only two comments, one being the authors. Kinky yes, but done, no pun intended, tastefully and easy to fantasize along with. With all the beer they were drinking I would think their piss would be rather mild, without enough time to build up to the pungent taste it can have a times.

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

I'd LOVE to sexperience this fun. Do you have her address for me by chance?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDazman@Dazman
354 Followers
Many of my stories I have posted here have a basis in fact; events that have happened but have since been embellished, expanded and extended to make them what they are. Many of the resulting stories are fantasies that could have become reality but for the choices that either I...