All Comments on 'Winter Break Ch. 01'

by anastasiareeves

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago

I enjoyed this cant wait to read more

LovelySnailLovelySnailover 8 years ago
Keep on...

Keep on writing! I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh God !!!

Beautifully written - but a little too close to home and brings back so many painful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally...

This story sounds promising, I've been waiting for more of your work and pleased with what I read so far. Thank for sharing it. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!

Can't wait for more! Pleeeeease keep this going!

anastasiareevesanastasiareevesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

For the comments, everyone. Chapter 2 coming soon...like, tomorrow :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A few tips: "They were all driving in for Thanksgiving. With their families." "With their families" is not a sentence. Try, "They were all driving in with their families for Thanksgiving." Same thing with, "... Danny. Who was still single." ".... "Who was still single" is not a sentence. Should be "... Danny, who was still single." You have many incomplete sentences, commas that should be periods, etc.

".. his mother brought Danny to the house and told he and his sisters.." Poor grammar. Should be "HIM and his sisters.'

You tell a story well and it could be even better and more polished with some editing. Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranastasiareeves@anastasiareeves
Erotic fiction writer. While I appreciate any and all feedback please know that I will not respond to emails. As a writer I love to know what my readers think of my stories. But they are just stories. Not my real life. In reality I am a reclusive introvert who is not looking f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES