All Comments on 'Winter in the Mountains Epilogue'

by ozland234

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Very good to see a happy ending

Very nicely finished Ozzie!

Thanks for a great series!

John

Dark_Angel1Dark_Angel1over 18 years ago
I hope to see more stories!

Hey Oz, you did a wonderful job with your story! I realy hope this isn't going to be the only one you write, because I'm going to be looking for more from ya.

KISSES,

Dark_Angel1 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks

Thanks to John(Namizujs) for proof reading the later stories. Any errors in the later chapters are purely due to my own pigheadedness. Also thanks to Dark_Angel, a great fan.

Oz

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

This story is one of the Best I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for sharing it.

BBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank You

A beautiful and well written tale. Thank your for shareing it with us.

Alien47Alien47over 18 years ago
Excellent

I've read steadily thru this epic, during the past few weeks. I sure hope you'll write some more.

Marvellous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So Awesome!

You should be a professional writer! You're story kept me as rivetted as any novel I've ever read, which are quite a few. Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

I would be interested to see this story turned into a full novel. This so far is the best story I have read on this site, and is equally as good as any other sci-fi/fantasy story I have read (and I have read quite a few!!!)

I can't wait to read more of your work

kiaspicykiaspicyalmost 18 years ago
I WANT TO BE ZIA... my name is Kia

I am in love with this sega! Your story have touched me. I am to am aspiring writer. Though I am an Asian, Hmong woman, expressing my sexuality makes me the whore that Zia was, but since I've met Literotica.com, all you talented writers have been my family.

I love all your work!

kiaspicy

kiaspicy@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOME!!!

This was truly one of the best stories I've read on this site. You truly are an amazing writer. I hope to see your work on store shelves in the future. Again...Amazing Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazingly good!

A great story combining both the erotic and an good story line. It was far more than sex, and that I think was the best and most important thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stunning...

absolutely amazing, as good or better than many novels I have read. Truly you are an amazing author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

This is the best story I have read on this site. I have read many books by known authers that fall far short of this work. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

That was a brilliant, well thought out story and extremely exciting to read. I have read published fantasy nowhere near as good as this. Seriously, please think about getting something put together and submit for publishing - I know it is hard but I think you have got "IT"

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
I swear...

...you have not only just pulled on all my heart strings...you have broken them. That was brilliant, truly brilliant. Im mourning the loss of her friends, her Scar, as though I have lost them myself. You have brought your characters to life in a story you should be utterly proud of. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bravo

Nothing printed on paper, bound into book form and sold in the stores can surpass this tale you have openly given as a gift to us, the readers.

Thank you for gifting such a rare treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

wooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wow, that was really good, keep writing. i really want to read more of anything you have. wow, just wow. i really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
complete story

great read, packs a lot of story in. nice

aDayDreamBelieveraDayDreamBelieveralmost 14 years ago

This is not my usual kind of story - usually i go for ones where the heroine is a tad more...demure. But i have to say i think you did a great job at infusing this writing with a lot of feeling and emotion. Eagerly await more from you.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great Story

I liked this very much. Although it took most of this afternoon to read it. Once I started I had to finish it.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
perfect

I love this story.... just found it...read it in one day. i just hoped their were more to the story. i hate when i find a story and it ends....i wonder if there is a neverending story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

This was an amazing story. The way you showed the change in the characters was stunning and my one complaint is that it didn't go into more detail of their latter lives and the original tale. One of the best I have read keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

Great story. Like a good book. Not easy to put down. Well written and the story holds together better than most. Thank you for the enjoyment.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Congratulations on...

... keeping me up until four in the morning.

Five stars.

IsanaIsanaabout 12 years ago
Definitely one of the best I've read here

It was concise, very in-your-face, distracting us not from the story. I liked how it simply *is*, if what I said made any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the finest tales I have ever read. Not just Winter in the Mountains Epilogue: but the whole tale is so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

The story itself was very good, well put together, thoughtful. I especially appreciated the part about the king with no plan on how to finish the war. Hits a bit close to home don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Your story kept me spellbound from beginning to end.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing!

a truly fascinating story! found it a few hours ago and couldn't put it down. thank u!

~pokesmot420

Whisper =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice.

I like it, needs some editing, but overall a good story.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
Rousing tale

The story held up well, the characters were believable, and nicely wrapped up. 5* all the way through. Slainté

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Nice little tale . Very enjoyable .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was great! I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Amazing finish to the story. I really enjoyed reading it and thank you for your creativity. I remember reading the story years ago and was glad to have read it again.Thank you again and aloha.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Exceptionally well written and scripted story, fully visualised world and full rounded characters, a wonderful thing to read, I don’t know if the Author still checks on here, but if you do - thanks for posting! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My 2 cents

Awesome story. Very good character development ! Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous