Winter Turns to Spring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there on our backs for some time, she had found my hand and was holding it.

"That was.............Oh I don't know how to tell you how good that was. Thank you Daddy."

"Oh it's still with the Daddy then?"

"That's your name now. Just between us two of course."

"OK. Then what do I call you?"

"You can call me Ross, or Rosalinde, or your baby, or your daughter." She stopped and thought for a moment. Then added, "or a schoolgirl, or a nurse, or a cheerleader, or a sexy librarian. Have I missed anything from your favorites?"

"How about a Lezzy threesome, or a mother and daughter session?" I joked. That shut her up.

looking at the bedside clock, it was still only tea time. It seemed like days now, since she had climbed into my bed last night. Time is relative, I thought, and time with your relatives can be nice too. We had all evening, and all night. This wasn't over.

12