Witches of Lust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small syringe was filled with a glowing yellow liquid. A larger one was contained a bubbling magenta liquid.

Hmm, time to experiment a little. Jeanie, use your fleshcraft to make Erica's breasts bigger.

Yes, Master.

I concentrated on giving Erica somewhat bigger breasts. She already had the perfect pair of luscious melons, but I wanted to give Brandeis what he wanted, a demonstration. I tried to envision a pair of exceptional, too-big-to-go-unnoticed natural breasts on Erica. She moaned and held on to her breasts as they expanded, leaking milk from her nipples. In seconds, they grew three cup sizes or so, as big as cantaloupes. They still seemed to defy gravity and were tipped with upturned pink nipples.

"Oh, wonderful, thank you!" she gasped. The pair looked a bit top-heavy on her slender body, but the point was to please the warlock. She lifted them to her lips and licked the milk from her nipples. When she squeezed her nipple flesh, more milk sprayed from her erect nubs.

"She really seemed to enjoy that, Jeanie. Remarkable. Well then, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting me nice and hard again. Don't fuck anything up!"

"Yes, Master." I did as I was told, and in the next moment his cock was throbbing hard.

"Ah, yes. Come with me." He led me over to one of the beds and bent me over the edge. I cried out with shock and surprise as he began to push his enormous cock up my ass without warning. Thankfully my body orifices were still elastic as the elves had taught me. I could feel his cock going deeper and deeper inside of me, and I sighed with submission. I knew I had no choice but to obey. My phone rang again.

"Ignore it," Brandeis said. "Erica, get ready with the small syringe."

Small syringe? That thing is huge!

He pointed to a place on my neck. I felt a pinch as the needle went straight into my jugular and in the next instant, I was injected with the first syringe.

"Feel any different?" he asked.

"No."

"That was the all-important one. Now whenever you have spirit energy, I will siphon it off. Since you always have spirit energy, so will I. The power of the siphon grows when we have sex. So we'll fuck, and I'll get the power to provide you with more elaborate enchantments."

"To help us serve you?" Erica asked, looking pleased.

"Oh, wonderful!" I cried, and Erica was clearly elated as well. We were starting to see how his plan would work. He was an experienced warlock who probably knew dozens of spells and was on the cusp of mastering many more, like Morgana. He just needed a way to get enough spirit energy. Clearly, he would be able to get a lot from me.

"Next needle," he told Erica, pointing to my buttock. I felt another pinch and then the next injection. Heat spread out from my glutes to my whole body.

"This shot will only last a few hours," he said, as my body tensed up with pleasure. "It makes your pussy less sensitive in return for six times more sensitivity in your ass."

He started thrusting in and out of my ass, and I moaned with all the delightful sensations radiating from my core. I loved taking anal already, but six times the pleasure had me seeing stars. As he drew his cock out to prepare for the next thrust, I laughed as I came on the out stroke. He plunged back in while my orgasm had barely begun, and I screamed as an orgasm hit me on top of the one I was already having. My pussy began squirting, my thighs shook uncontrollably. He picked up a tempo, and my climaxes just started crashing one on top of another, lifting me into an oblivion of ecstasy.

***

I woke up on the floor and the warlock who had begun fucking me had changed. He had absorbed my spirit energy and had used fleshcraft on himself, and now he had big black bull horns growing out of the sides of his head, and his body was stronger, more muscular. His arms were longer too, reaching down to the floor while still standing, and his forearms featured a thick layer of purple chitinous armor. Instead of one cock, he had two, even bigger organs.

"Unlimited power," he mused, his voice much deeper now. "The power Morgana fears." He took my head in his one hand and lifted me straight off the floor, using his other hand to cradle my hips. His fingers dug into my crotch and one of his meaty digits bored into each of my holes. I tensed with pleasure as his fingers moved to impale me, and I came helplessly as he plunged them in and out of my pussy and ass. "Ah, it's so easy to get more."

Erica moved up beside him, stroking his thighs and obsequiously kissing his body, even as more purple body armor began to grow from his waist and on his thighs.

"Erica, my dear. I haven't forgotten you. I have plans for you," he soothed, but his voice boomed. He jabbed me a few more times, and I groaned out another orgasm. Then he placed me on the floor and began preparations to summon a demon.

With a gesture, he made one of the queen beds disappear, and using his long reach, he picked up a lone night stand and moved it to the far side of the room. The room was much wider now. He must have used magic to remove the wall between the two rooms.

Having cleared a decent sized patch of floor on one side of the room, he started to draw a summoning circle. He touched the ground with an outstretched index finger, and it began to glow purple. He drew a circle on the ground, ringed with glowing purple runes.

Next, he used fleshcraft to grow a second set of arms. His shoulders shifted, and his long arms shifted back toward his shoulder blades, while a new set sprouted out from the normal location. These arms were lean and muscular, and he clenched and unclenched his fists with satisfaction that his new arms were strong and dextrous. At last, he withdrew a cloak from the closet, which he put over his shoulders. When he tucked his long arms behind his back, they were hidden beneath the loose fabric.

Spreading his normal arms out and speaking a complex incantation, he called forth a demonic humanoid that clambered out of a temporary portal that opened up at the center of the summoning circle. It was about my height, with pointy ears and a very pointy chin and an obscene, conical forehead. Its skin was grey and its body skinny and bony, with a spiny back and wiry, muscular limbs ending in claws.

"Brandeis Dimerant, why have you summoned me?" it challenged. "Have you found some way to pay your debts? Haha? You fool! Your soul will be mine! Your time is running out!"

"Be still, lowly one. I promised to reward you, and I shall. I just need one more Hornunckthulide chrysalis. Do you have one?"

"What?! What did you do with the last one?"

"I wasn't in a position to keep a pet indefinitely. I used it for a time, and now it is gone."

"It died? You stopped feeding it?"

"I had no choice," Brandeis shrugged. "The situation has changed, and I am in a position to reward you greatly."

"You know, I care deeply about my Hornunckthulide-"

"Spare me the hard sell, Xurknod, and pay attention! I will pay you back what I owe for the last one in spirit energy, and enough spirit energy to bring you to your next transformation. Do you have a chrysalis or not?"

"Hahahaha! I've already got you over a barrel, you fool! You expect me to sit here and banter with you over even greater debts? Then I demand some sort of payment up front!" With that, the demon began leering at Erica and I. "You've always had worthless sluts on hand."

"They are not yours to have, but you can have their spirit energy."

"I don't want scraps. Let me bring them back to my plane, where I can have fun with them, or stop wasting my time!"

"Xurknod, your appraisal skills are lacking, as usual."

"I'll make you pay for that insult. The only time I misjudged a deal was when I made one with you!" He paused to scowl at the warlock. "Still, you're the one who will suffer for your folly, and I won't partake in any further ventures with you. The answer is no, and that is fi-"

"Don't give up just yet!" Brandeis interjected hurriedly. "I-I'll find demons that can vouch for what I am about to offer, so don't leave!"

"Oh? Just where are these demons?"

I quickly realized that the only demons he could possibly mean were Rah'kel and Rashiva, the succubi that had nearly killed out coven off. Had Medina told him about her previous assassination? Had he been the one to send them in the first place?

Neither, Jeanie. I saw them in your memories. Fascinating girls.

"Patience, Xurknod. I will now cast Findlay's Finding Summons. I will locate these demons and bring them here, but the search will take several minutes, at least."

"Ha! Now you're bluffing. A scrub like you could never cast that spell!"

"Am toranim sepala sebala! I call upon the depths of the lower planes for succubi sisters who go by the names Rah'kel and Rashiva, and wish to serve the Warlock who owns Jean-"

Within the summoning circle, to either side of Xurknod, a bewitchingly sexy pair of succubi appeared. Xurknod and the warlock both lost their poker faces for a moment.

The succubi were unrecognizable to me. Gone were the features of the twin girls they had possessed. Those girls were still in Denny's care back in the Gulf coast. These were the actual demons in the flesh, and using the spirit energy I had given them, they had recently undergone a transformation, elevating their status in the demonic hierarchy.

"Jeanie!" they gushed, running toward me. They tried to ignore the circle of protection but shrieked in agony as the runes held firm. This was unexpected to them. Perhaps these elevated succubi had not encountered a circle strong enough to hold them since their change. Not only did it physically restrain two succubi of elevated status, but it suppressed their seductive powers as well. That didn't stop us from gawking at their curvy nude bodies. Gone were the bat wings and goat horns. Instead they had small, white feathery wings and small, deep red devil horns on their foreheads that poked out from behind their bangs. Their voluminous pink hair was shoulder length and slightly wavy. They each had spade-tipped tails, and were nude. Rashiva's hair was a darker pink, almost magenta. I didn't recognize their faces at all. Their bone structure had changed and they were perhaps an inch shorter. They were much more innocent-looking and adorable than the sultry schoolgirl vixens they had been just a few days ago, if such a thing can be imagined. I couldn't tear my eyes away from their beautiful faces.

"Please, let us out! We want to greet our old friend properly!" Rashiva begged.

"Please! What do you want from us?" Rah'kel asked, her tone conveying a dire sense of urgency.

"My name is Brandeis Dimerant, and I intend to be your master. I'll let you have Jeanie, but I have three conditions. First, Jeanie and any other girls in my favor are not to be harmed. Second, Xurknod has something I need. A chrysalis. Get it from him, and we can discuss the third condition."

The demonesses snarled, their eyes began glowing red and sharp claws grew from their fingers. They unleashed a flurry of attacks, clawing at Xurknod with blinding speed. He shielded his face with both arms while they flayed his forearms to the bone.

"Mercy! Mercy! I accept your deal! Call off your whores!" he cried. Their attacks abated long enough for him to fish a dark, round object from a pouch hidden in his leathery abdomen. He handed it to Rashiva, who handed it to Brandeis. I watched the deep, painful-looking wounds on Xurknod's arms close and vanish due to his demonic regeneration.

Erica stepped to the edge of the summoning circle. Upon a velvet cushion, she presented two two big leather collars, one pink and one white.

"Third condition: wear these-" Brandeis said.

"Control collars?" the succubi asked in perfect unison, looking up at Brandeis with sad puppy-eyes.

"Of course, what did you expect?" Brandeis snapped. "You will always wear them at all times, when provided."

Rah'kel grabbed the white one, her sister took the pink, and they donned them.

"You will obey me unquestioningly," boomed Brandeis.

"Yes, Master," the succubi said in perfect unison.

"Holy shit theyare twins," he chuckled.

"What about my fee?" Xurknod demanded. He snapped his fingers, and a clear container rose from the ground, about a foot in diameter and five feet tall. "You owe me enough spirit energy to fill this container," he said, waving his hand over the cylinder on his left, "Plus this is what I need to get to my next transformation." On his right appeared a glass tank like the first, except it was six feet in diameter and seven feet tall. "I hope you can pay up. You still have a deadline! Hahahaha! When you fail, all of your slutty fuck toys are mine, and you know what I do to souls like yours."

Brandeis scoffed, not appearing nervous in the least.

"Some witches may be coming in a little while," he told the strawberry succubi. "Make sure you subdue them. You may step out of the circle."

The pair gingerly stepped out of the summoning circle, then rushed over to me.

"Jeanie, we can see you've been captured, but it's gonna be great now that we're here, don't you think?"

"We'll make you feel better." They began to kiss and caress me as they guided me to the bed opposite the summoning circle.

"First, what happened to your big, thick dicks? You had two of them!"

"We need those dicks right away Jeanie. Hold on." The succubi opened their cute fuckable mouths, and I could see their canines growing long and sharp.

"Wait! I'll grow them back, don't bite me!" I said.

"Good. We want to drink that thick, delicious spunk of yours."

I sprouted two big cocks as requested. The delighted looks on their faces alone began to lift my spirits. They began to kiss my face and neck as they caressed my body and my shaft, and I felt my body becoming hot and ready. In no time my cocks were throbbing with need, dripping with precum, and I wanted the teasing to end and fuck those demons senseless.

Behind them, I could see Brandeis shrug off his cloak and stretch out his arms, causing Xurknod to stare in shock. With a wave of his hands, a glass wall appeared, splitting the two hotel rooms once more, only now the barrier was transparent with a passageway on the side. The glass absorbed a lot of sound, and I couldn't hear what the warlock was saying to the demon or to Erica, but I watched her bend over for him and then saw him insert the chrysalis into her rectum.

Despite myself, I felt an increased flush of arousal when I saw Erica willingly take the demonic object up her ass. She glanced at me and gave me a wan smile. I was in for a little show, and two unbelievably sexy succubi were going to suck my cocks the entire time. Was this what life with the warlock would be like?

All this and more, Jeanie. This is what you want. Also, I assure you the Hornunckthulide will not harm Erica, nor will its offspring. I will protect them, but you give me the power to keep them safe. If you want them to remain safe, you cannot waver in your loyalty. Remember your pledge to me, Jeanie.

Of course, master. I know you want to protect us, and I will give you all the power I can, I replied.

All this promising to obey was getting redundant, but he felt the need to reinforce his psychic indoctrination. That was understandable, that he might see me as lightning in a bottle. I had no intention of upsetting the course of events that were about to unfold, however. For one, I had a morbid curiosity about the chrysalis. I suspected the chrysalis was being put inside of her in order to hatch it. I wanted to know what would happen, even if it was disgusting. Of course if she did feel strained or accidentally hurt, I could heal her immediately.

Then there were the pink-haired succubi. They simultaneously put their tongues to the heads of my two cocks and began to fellate me, taking me into their incredibly warm mouths. I brought my hands to the back of their heads and pushed them down, wanting to force them to admit my cocks into their throats without delay. They started to bob, but maintained control, setting the depth and tempo. Their mental connection allowed them to move in perfect sync, and they bobbed on my cocks as one.

They simultaneously opened their throats, angled their bodies and pushed my cockheads down their throats, bobbing always and getting gradually deeper and deeper. Their pink heads looked so amazing bobbing on my cocks and I felt an impending orgasm. When they were both about halfway down my shaft, I blew my load, cumming straight down their throats.

The demonesses became very excited at this point, guzzling my cum down and quickly falling out of sync as they bobbed, taking every inch of my convulsing shafts down their throats. Their cum frenzy caused me to cum even harder. They gulped my cum down like it was milk and honey. They kept deepthroating me from then on, urging me to my next orgasm. As one petered out, the next one started to build, leaving me in a constant state of ecstasy. The two bubblegum demons were in a haze of lust, unable to stop sucking my cocks.

Looking through the glass wall, I could see Xurknod, Erica, and Brandeis. Xurknod stayed put within his circle. His first cylinder was now a quarter of the way full with an opaque, shimmering gold substance. It flowed like a liquid and reminded me of the surface of the sun, with rolling boiling plasma. The demon was surprised by the spirit energies he had accumulated so far, but grinned, anticipating that the resource our Master had tapped was about to run dry.

Brandeis had Erica up against the glass and was taking her from behind with both his cocks. I could see her belly stretching as his huge cocks invaded her body, and wondered how her pregnancy would fare if, as it appeared, her womb was being invaded.

They are both in her ass. We must feed the chrysalis.

Moments later, Erica's eyes went wide and her belly began to expand with the warlock's cum. He pumped several gallons of white spunk into her innards, and held her in place for a few minutes.

I loved seeing Erica so full of cock and cum. She had a wide-eyed look on her face and smiled as she experienced more pleasure from her master than ever. She clearly adored our master and the personal attention he was giving her. I could not be jealous when he had given me two succubi to stuff full of cum.

Inspired by the sight of Erica coaxing a double load of cum from our master using her ass, I came hard. The succubi sucked down every drop, letting nothing go. I noticed that they didn't inflate nearly as much as before. I wondered where all that cum might be going.

I'm channeling your spirit energy using the control collars the succubi are wearing. The energy in your cum goes through them and goes to me. Right now about half of it is going to Xurknod, and ten percent is going to the succubi. Ten percent is being injected into Erica to feed the chrysalis, and the remaining third is mine. I have a big debt to pay, but if any witches show up I'll still have a constant flow of spirit energy and plenty in reserve, to subdue all of them without hurting any of them.

That's a relief. I wouldn't want any of them to get hurt while they come under your control. I can't wait until they are all here.

I came several more times over the course of the next ten minutes or so. Erica's face and breasts were pressed up against the glass, her belly was as big as a giant beach ball. I could only see her legs below the knee. Xurknod's first cylinder had filled and the large tank was halfway full. He was worriedly ranting about something but Brandeis ignored him.

Erica suddenly got a panicked look on her face, and she clamped her lips together. Her cheeks bulged, and then she couldn't hold back anymore. Cloudy white cum started gushing out of her mouth and running down the glass, and then she shut her mouth again.