Witches of Lust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell her you'll call her back, and hang up.

"Morgana? Um, I gotta go. Call you right back!" I said, then I hung up. I glanced up at the warlock, who was getting constant whispers from the little imp on his shoulder. He was furious.

Try to be a little less obvious next time! No doubt, she knows it's a trap! She might show up with three nights. Not good! I offered you a place by my side. If you won't behave like my queen, I can only assume you will be content with your station as my slave!

With that, my psychic blinders and restraints were placed on me once more. The warlock placed new collars on the two yet unnamed succubi, and commanded them to fuck me.

These collars will transfer all of your energy straight to me.

Forgive me Master!I begged, as two pairs of silken lips engulfed my stiffening cocks. The thought crossed my mind that if this was punishment, I might act up more often. My phone started to ring, and one of the succubi took it away and tossed it across the room, cracking the screen as it bounced off the wall. I lifted my head up to see where it fell, then lay back again as the dual oral assault from the demonesses shifted into high gear.

After fucking their faces for ten minutes or so and pumping gallons of cum into their bottomless depths, they switched around on me, presenting their peachy derrieres. I moved up to take them from behind and they deftly stacked themselves, the blonde over the brunette. I lined up my glistening cocks with their wet folds and began to slide in to their clutching sexes. Looking through the glass, I saw Rah'kel and Rashiva kissing and caressing the Hornunckthulide in anticipation. They were throwing off clouds of pheromones, and it was affecting Brandeis and Erica. He had her up against the glass and was pounding her ass from behind. She was licking the glass like an idiot and cumming hard, and Brandeis was strangling her to keep her from screaming. .

More minutes passed. I wondered when my coven sisters would come, or if they heeded my warning. Eventually my phone rang again, playing my dad's custom ring tone, "Stand by me."

Something about thinking about your parents during sex can really dampen the mood. I was getting crazy with two succubi but presently, I pulled out to take a break, and the demonesses just looked at me incredulously.

When the night is young, and the land is dark

Thinking of my dad reminded me of the normal life I used to live, before all of these witches and warlocks entered my life. I thought of Karina, and how I wanted to heal Eli. I remembered Cheryl, who was so desirable yet somehow went out on a date with my old man. I had hoped to keep an eye on things in my family life. I thought I could juggle the magic and mundane, but with a guilty conscience I realized that I had failed to call him back for three days. This silence despite being on vacation in Bermuda. I could only imagine what he was thinking! What if he thought I had been slutting around, or worse, raped? Dads are always worrying. I was having a great time, the best!

Or was I?

"Eep!" I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle a little scream. I could never tell him what I was up to now. He would tell me to stop, of course. Then again, this wasn't really my doing. I was being controlled. Controlled, by that four-armed freak beyond the glass. That had to stop, and it would.

If I had the power.

I closed my eyes and pictured myself inside my fortress, but there was only blackness and I could not move. I felt the psychic restraints that bound me, and I burst them with sheer willpower. Next I tore off my psychic blindfold. I saw Brandeis there, staring at me in shock. He tried to put a fresh blindfold on me but I kicked him, hard, and he crumpled to the floor. It felt so good I did it again, harder, and he went sailing. He slammed against the wall over fifty feet away. I went after him with alacrity. Tears were in my eyes as I pummeled him with my fists, raining psychic damage upon his avatar. I was frustrated because I didn't know what I was doing, exactly.

And the moon is the only light we'll see

I didn't know how to fight psychically, but whatever I was doing seemed to be working. I grabbed his avatar by the ankle and swung him around, flinging him over the high walls of my psychic fortress and out of sight. I doubted he would try to invade my mind again anytime soon.

No I won't be afraid, No I won't be afraid

I opened my eyes to find Brandeis had dropped Erica to the floor and was snarling with fury. His body grew bigger, horns and spikes growing out of his back and chest. He was using my own powers to fuel his fleshcraft. I screamed with anger and hatred. I hated him so much, and I wanted him dead and gone. I reached out toward him with both hands and clenched my fists, imagining his body shrinking down, starting with those ridiculous long arms. They withered away almost instantly, leaving flailing stumps for shoulders.

My assault skipped a beat at that point. I had never really tried to use fleshcraft as a weapon, but it seemed to work quite well. I figured I would have to do something like that once more.

The homunculus fled at that point, and Brandeis didn't look so certain of himself anymore. That look changed to a mixture of anguish and terror as I shrank his head to the size of a golf ball. His monstrous body toppled to the floor, with Erica nearly caught underneath. I didn't hear her screams of terror, my own screams drowned out everything else.

Then Brandeis moved, and began to get up. I was terrified as the headshrunk horror got on all fours and appeared ready to stand.

"Get down! Fucking die! DIE!" I screamed. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins, and everything had started moving in slow motion. Summoning all of my fleshcraft powers, I shrunk him and morphed him into a goldfish. He flipped and struggled on the carpet and I walked up to the glass. I looked down upon him with a cold heart, fully prepared to watch him die of suffocation.

Instead, Erica stomped the fish into paste with her bare foot.

There were gasps of delight from the succubi as the control collars around their necks simultaneously burned out and fell from their necks.

I had barely a moment to compose myself before all four succubi had surrounded me. Without a master and without control collars, they were free to seduce at will, and keep all of my spirit energy for themselves. They could care less about Erica. My two cocks were hard in two seconds, and by the time they had dragged me to the floor, the fucking had already begun.

A strange purplish magenta glow started to fill the room, coming from each of the eggs. The tops of some of the eggs opened, ready for demonic tentacles to emerge.

"Your friends won't be able to save you," came a high-pitched voice. It was Xurknod, in his tiny homunculus form. "These demons have lost their master, and are essentially on a rampage! Your friends are outnumbered ten to one, not counting me of course."

As he spoke, the succubi were forcing me to keep cumming non-stop, and now the Hornunckthulide was grabbing my wrist and ankle with two long tentacles, and Erica was bending over and guiding one of its tentacles into her soaking pussy. As I came helplessly, I knew he was right. Whatever had incapacitated Rah'kel and Rashiva was unlikely to happen again, let alone to four succubi at the same time. The the Hornunckthulide's eggs were sought by Brandeis specifically because he was preparing to capture the rest of the coven.

"Hey uh, Miss Jeanie. You ain't mad at ol' Xurknod, right? I had nothing to do with it. I never wanted to help that evil warlock, I swear! It's the truth!"

I was busy kissing a succubus and while I knew he had been dancing with joy at one point, there seemed no point in arguing with the cretin.

"Jeanie, you've got yourself in a bit of a predicament!" he warned. "I can help! Quick, Jeanie! Let me serve you!"

"Mmph! What do you want?!" I managed to shout past the lips of a succubus.

"You have something I want, and I have something you need. Besides the immediate help, I would be the perfect demon to accompany you on your quest to defeat Medina," Xurknod explained.

"What can you do about these succubi?

"I can slap control collars on them with a snap of my fingers. They will obey your every word, and I get the spirit energy they harvest."

"NO! Not all of it!" the succubi hissed, more or less in unison.

"You promise that, but what do you want in return?!" I asked.

"All of these eggs to keep for myself, and the Hornunckthulide. I'll take them off your hands, solving yet another of your problems."

"Sounds too good to be true," I gasped, succubi bucking and bouncing on my two shafts.

"Oh, I get it. You're wondering why old Xurknod, who drove such a hard bargain, is practically giving away his services? Why am I being so nice? Okay, well it's simple. You, Jeanie. I want to be around you. I want that spirit energy, and I'll do anything, I'll be your friend, because honestly, there's no reason for me to want to go against you. If I went behind your back, one day I'm sure I'd pay for it like he did."

I felt cautious, and the succubi seemed to be fucking me out of anger now. It was too good to not cum. A minute and an orgasm later, I composed myself enough to reply.

"It sounds good, uh, Xurknod," I said, cautiously.

"Just say we have a deal!" the demon shrilled.

"I need your help, but can we renegotiate this agreement tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?! I suppose so, but just think, Jeanie. I am offering to save your entire coven from being life drained and tentacle raped to death. They could show up any minute, and they have no clue the place is infested with succubi."

"Seems to me you could save my coven just to serve your own selfish needs. Why not just take the eggs and the succubi, and then use my gratitude to inspire my generosity?"

"Is there a mirror in here? Just a sec, I need to check to make sure I didn't tranform into an ass-kissing angel, because people I run into seem to mistake me for that." the diminutive creature said sarcastically.

"Don't listen to him Jeanie," Rashiva cooed.

"Don't make a deal!" the other succubi chimed in. "We would never harm your friends!"

"Oh! This dick is so thick and there is so much cum!" Rah'kel said. Her entire insides churned and clenched around my shaft and she bounced, forcing my cocks to erupt once more.

"My turn!" the blonde succubus whined. "It's not the same here, I want that cum!"

"You low class cunts can wait your turn," Rashiva said airily.

"This is your final offer, Jeanie!" the homunculus warned. "I'll supply you with control collars, and ninety percent of the spirit energy goes to me! Ten to these succubi!"

"Fifty percent to you, forty to my coven sisters, and ten to the succubi," I said, crying out as I came again. "Ahh! Is it a deal?"

"DEAL!" he squealed, and that is how I came to possess my first demon slaves.