Witches of Lust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandeis continued to fuck her hard, cumming almost non-stop and using some sort of magic to produce untold gallons of semen. She bounced and bucked against him, her huge breasts and cum-laden belly jiggling with their combined thrusts. For several seconds there was a respite, and then she covered her mouth with both hands to try to stop it. She could not hold it in, and more cum sprayed out from around her palms and between her slender fingers. She lost at least two or three gallons all at once. She regained her composure, and then another gout of cum spilled forth. Brandeis came up her ass one more time and then set her down on the ground.

The chrysalis is ready, and will hatch soon.

With cum coating the glass, I couldn't see her so clearly anymore, but the blurry shapes made it clear to me what was happening to her. Every ten or twenty seconds she would puke cum again. It seemed to be a trying experience for her, as she stopped trying to hold it in with her hands, and instead tried to let it all out each time the urge hit her. For the next few minutes, she just sat on her haunches or crouched on all fours and waited for the next spasm to overtake her, which they inevitably did. I felt a little sorry for her, but this was the role our master had chosen for her.

It will all be worth it, Jeanie. Erica is physically straining right now, but she is proud I chose her, and she will be a proud mother after her labors.

Wordlessly, he sent me waves of arousal telepathically. It was clear that he enjoyed watching Erica in this position, and I began to gain an appreciation for his perversion. I watched Erica as I grabbed Rah'kel and Rashiva by their heads and pistoned my hips up into them. I was ready to cum, and when I saw Erica lurch, I started to cum. I cried out with pleasure and came down their throats. I knew then that the warlock was corrupting my being, down to my very soul, but I did not flinch from darkness.

Excellent! The big moment approaches. I want you to see this and enjoy it for its own sake.

The bubblegum succubi got up, thanking me politely for such a wonderful meal, and sashayed out of the room, smiling at me over their shoulders. They still had hourglass figures and not a drop of cum had escaped their lips. A moment later they were licking and stroking Brandeis' cocks. As they did so, he pulled two harnesses made of leather and iron shackles from his luggage. Using his four arms, he quickly secured both succubi in these harnesses, which bound their arms tightly behind their backs and forced them to remain in a kneeling position.

They look even better tied up, wouldn't you agree?

I had to admit they did look better like that, their innocent faces so eager to please and even to be at the mercy of a monstrous four-armed double-dicked warlock. Their sweet faces and pink hair masked the true nature of these sex demonesses. Shackles or not, they were up for any sort of fucking, no matter how rough.

The control collars prevent them from taking our life force. Handy, wouldn't you say?

I remember hearing about collars. Do they last forever? I asked.

No, a collar that can withstand a succubus forever has not been made. The enchantment on these collars will fizzle out after an hour of use.

Is it easy to make more?I asked.

With your energy, yes, but it used to be incredibly difficult. To make just one of these two collars, I had to control a coven, wait for a full moon, and get them to perform an arduous ritual just to get enough spirit energy. Channeling your power, I can make several at a time, any time I want.

Master, that's wonderful! What about the harnesses? Were those hard to make?

The restraints are reinforced with cold wrought iron, which is difficult to make. Wrought iron can actually hold demons and it wrought iron cannot be conjured out of thin air.

Good thing you brought some!

A warlock always comes prepared. Normally I would use these to facilitate certain rituals, but as you can see, these demons derive pleasure from being bound by their master. Putting them in restraints that work shows them I care enough to exert power over them.

Watching the sexy succubi dominated by my four-armed warlock master was even better than watching Erica throw up cum. I stroked my cocks with both fists as I watched them through the glass wall. He fucked them until their faces were covered in cum and drool, and they couldn't lift their hands to wipe their own faces.

Erica's belly was barely pregnant-looking, and Brandeis telepathically warned me that is was time. I watched closely as she twitched and started to hurl again. Instead of a torrent of cum, her throat bulged much wider than usual and a strange dark object protruded from her mouth. It moved on its own, wriggling its way out of her stretched jaw and lips. To my shock and relief, Erica had "birthed" the Hornunckthulide grub. I couldn't see it clearly through the cum-drenched glass, but it seemed to have many legs and moved unlike a lizard or insect.

Jeanie, I want you to astrally peek in on your coven sisters. Try to find out if your coven will be coming imminently. Go now.

I was curious to see the grub, but I did as I was told. I envisioned myself back within the walls of my fortress. Brandeis willed my blindfold to turn into blinders, and while I still wore restraints, he restored my the ability to fly. I rose up and looked around. Seeing the islands stretch out to the southwest, I soared back towards the Rogers estate astrally and took a look around.

Almost everyone was in a great hall. I could see the outlines of figures all seated in rows. Lucille sat in the front row, and several figures stood at the front of the hall. Paired off with their knights were Karina, Irina, and Morgana. Some seemed to have forgotten about me or the fact that I was absent. Irina was one exception to that, and she was a little hurt and jealous.

Lucille was seated in the front row, and the seat next to her was taken by a fresh graduate from the finishing school. Eighteen, multilingual, and charming, she had a flight scheduled to take her to Brussels where she would be introduced to a man of great power and importance. She was sitting in the seat that was supposed to be mine, as the knights insisted it be filled rather than left conspicuously empty. Lucille herself was thinking more about fucking the finishing school girl than she was about anything else, and the feeling was mutual. The two could barely sit still.

Karina was unsure of how to process the turn of events, namely, getting a knight to love and protect her. She was thinking about him and his feelings for her rather than about me. Morgana's thoughts were a frenzied jumble, thinking about the knights, and her mysteriously late pregnancy, about the fact that those auras are popping up each time, and worrying about what could happen if those auras fell into the wrong hands. Now that Erica and I had disappeared, she had begun to regret everything, and she was worried that Medina would strike. She intended to come find me as soon as the ceremony was over, which was in about 15 minutes.

That was all I needed to know. I snapped back to my physical body. Brandeis wasted no time in blindfolding me mentally again.

Ah, fifteen minutes before the search starts? Plenty of time.

I looked to see what was happening with Erica and the Hornunckthulide. The creature had grown a slimy set of arachnid legs and a tubular tail or tentacle of some sort. It was using its legs to hold fast to Erica's chest, and was pushing its spongy, tubular tail into Erica's mouth. It seemed to be pumping something into her, and her belly was once more expanding.

The Hornunckthulide is laying eggs inside of her, Jeanie. This is the beginning of our army.

Eggs? I wondered.How long will it take for them to grow up into warriors?

Not warriors, Jeanie. They will be long, rapey tentacles that live in eggs, and just three of them is enough to subdue any sex witch indefinitely. Hopefully with your powers, we'll get a few more, as each of them will make it that much harder for Medina to focus on attacking us. Likewise, we should be able to get the Hornunckthulide ready in minutes instead of the several weeks it would normally need to grow to maturity. I'll have it laying eggs in Erica in no time. Meanwhile, I'll ready our other insurance policy.

He spoke with Xurknod, who seemed to be nervous about how much power Brandeis was playing with. It was clear that in Xurknod's prior dealings with Brandeis, the warlock was impoverished. The warlock's sudden affluence worried the demon, who pleaded with the warlock, and the warlock seemed to agree.

Two more succubi appeared, summoned inside of the circle. These looked a lot like Rah'kel and Rashiva once did, with ram horns and bat-like wings, but their wings were bigger and their eyes glowed red. They had ripe hourglass figures and wore only scanty shreds of cloth interconnected with fine chains. One was a pale brunette, the other was blonde and deeply tanned.

He handed them new collars and they put them on, and then he escorted them out of the summoning circle. He pointed them to the entrance of my bed chamber. They moved obediently, gazing intently at me as they approached the bed. My cocks grew raging hard as they neared me, in the anticipation of how good it would feel to squeeze them into more tight, sexy succubi.

They took the lead, with the blonde preparing to straddle my thighs cowgirl style and the other moving into a 69 position. Soon they eased my girth into them and we started fucking. As I neared my first climax with the pair, the blonde stuck the tip of her tail into my magically sensitive ass, and I came hard. For a while there, I didn't know what was going on. I was just moving and thrusting and blacking out.

Eventually the succubi relented. Their bellies were still slender and trim and they looked very happy with themselves. I looked over toward my master. He was standing further back, and Erica was out in front, on the ground. Her belly had grown huge and so had the Hornunckthulide. It looked like a giant salamander with smooth, slimy skin, a head with a huge toothless maw and tiny expressionless eyes and a tubular, featureless body. Instead of a sweeping long tail, it had a mass of small appendages that ringed its blunt, flat posterior. Instead of arms, it had several more writhing tentacles, each at least six feet long.

The Hornunckthulide was fucking Erica with its tentacles and by the look of it, the way it almost seemed to laugh and smile and cock its head back, it was cumming its brains out. It had been doing so for some time, and Erica's belly was massively swollen with cum once more. I could see one huge squishy looking tentacle in her ass pumping cum into her guts, and three smaller, harder tentacles shoved into her mouth and down her throat, causing her neck to bulge and stretch. The Hornunckthulide seemed to avoid her womb where she and I had formed a life.

Presently, the Hornunckthulide calmed itself and raised a glistening black tentacle. This one seemed to have a hard-shelled exterior, a segmented or insect-like appendage with a opening at the end. Each segment of the tail was roughly spherical, each sphere about the size of an apple.

The tentacle demon withdrew its cum-pumping tentacle from Erica's ass. Predictably, cum began to spray from her voided orifice, and the flow was almost immediately and very forcefully stopped when the tentacle demon shoved its segmented tentacle deep into her butt. The first few segments slid in easily, but as the lumps toward the base got larger, they stretched her out to her limits. The second to last lump was the largest, as big as a football, and it got stuck a third of the way in.

The Hornunckthulide reacted by pushing harder, and Erica writhed with pleasure. Erica's magically pliant ass stretched wide to accommodate the obscene appendage. It was apparent that she was feeling every tiny bump and ridge. There could be no doubt she was enjoying it, from the way she was immobilized and violated regardless of her will, to the sheer pleasure the tentacles seemed capable of delivering.

The last segment was the one that her sphincter was wrapped around. It was not as thick as the one before, owing to a more cylindrical rather than bulbous shape of prior segments. Also, it was covered in tiny studs. Her stretched out anus quickly enclosed the studded surface until it made a perfect fit. Once the demon started working that part in and out of her ass, she threw her head back and moaned appreciatively.

Brandeis was watching the Hornunckthulide anally violate Erica closely. Realizing he had been ignoring his bubblegum succubi, he unbuckled their cold wrought iron harnesses, removing their restraints and tossing them beside a hamper.

As all this was happening, I noticed that Xurknod's large tank was now filled to the brim, and he was dancing in exultation.

Yes, the collars on those two succubi channeled nearly every bit of spirit energy that you fed them straight to Xurknod. That will hasten his next transformation, and maybe that will shut him up.

Transformation?

Yes, you idiot savant. Haven't you witnessed demonic transformations by now? Look at Rah'kel and Rashiva here, you gave them the power to elevate to higher status succubi.

Sorry, Master. I'll try to understand.

Pay attention, Jeanie! We must study the occult closely to maintain an edge, after all. We still have to defeat the Tranquil Adept. She, the embodiment of destiny, delivered you into my hands. It was destiny that I took your powers for my own. Watch and see how I, Brandeis K. Dimerant, usher in a new world!

Xurknod crouched into a ball and visibly shrank, to my surprise. I expected him to grow of course, to get bigger and stronger, but when he stood once more, he was an impish little devil no bigger than a pigeon. He had tiny vestigial wings which he flapped as he flew up to greet the warlock. In no time, the little thing was perching on Brandeis' monstrous shoulder and whispering things into his ear.

The succubi that had been on me seemed sated for the moment, and got up from the bed. One moved to the hotel balcony to keep watch, the other headed past the glass window and over to the door to the room. All four succubi were guarding the entrances as the Hornunckthulide pumped its eggs into Erica's guts.

Erica was flooded with cum from end to end, and the demon had made changes to her body, widening her digestive tract and opening all of its valves. Once more, she began to throw up cum. I stroked each of my shafts languidly as I watched her spew up gallons of the slimy white liquid. Her belly was quite bloated, and as the eggs inside her hatched and the creatures inside expanded, they forced the excess cum out. With the Hornunckthulide still plugging her ass with its egg-laying tentacle, there was only one easy way for the cum to escape. She resigned to resting on her hands and knees and just vomiting up cum.

Perhaps if the glass were not caked with tacky half-dried cum, I could have seen her belly move as the worms hatched. Instead, the first hint of movement I spotted was in her neck. A look of surprise and discomfort came over her face. Her neck began to bulge out in front, and her mouth opened once more as if to vomit. It was shocking to see the first huge fleshy demon larva squirm out of her mouth and nonchalantly crawl away. It was about the size of a loaf of bread, thick and tubular and a sickly greenish white, with an eyeless pink head about the size of an orange. Behind the glass where I was, I had no idea if they tasted bad or not. Judging by the look on Erica's face, they were not as foul as they looked.

The Hornunckthulide began wrapping tentacles around Erica's arms. It pulled her forward while slowly pulling its segmented egg-laying tentacle from her ass. Then the demon seemed to lose interest in her, and went to molest Rashiva, who swatted at its tentative tentacle touches.

More of the grubs began to crawl out of Erica's anus, even as they continued to crawl out of her mouth. To my disbelief, two of the impatient critters sometimes crawled out of her ass, side by side, and Erica grimaced but seemed to savor the intense sensations.

I soon lost count of how many larva came out of Erica. Each one crawled away and set up a cocoon along the walls of the room. They reared up on their ends and grew shells out of their "necks". The shells interlocked, all of them a pale yellow or green with loads of dark red blotches. Whether they were cocoons or eggs, they sure reminded me of eggs. By the time Erica was done there had to be forty or fifty, along the walls and crowded into the corners. At least a dozen were in my side of the suite.

Check to see if your coven will be coming soon.

I obeyed Brandeis, and when he freed me psychically I projected my psychic presence out above my fortress and back towards where I knew I would find the girls. I spotted them gathered in the front courtyard, considering their options.

Morgana had begun piecing some remarkably accurate theories together, and growing increasingly concerned as she related her thoughts to the rest of the coven. If I was anywhere in Bermuda, she should have been able to detect my aura. That meant I had either left Bermuda, flying or otherwise of my own will, or I had been kidnapped, or my aura was being masked. It was almost certainly not the first one, because it made no sense. That left the other two. She reasoned, correctly, that it could be a very crafty warlock had kidnapped me and cloaked my aura, using my aura and Erica's aura and ultimately, my spirit energy, to fuel his diabolical magic.

At this revelation, Lucille swore and mentioned Brandeis by name, asking if they think he might still be trying to get to the coven. Morgana agreed, saying that it fit the pattern, and she was almost sure it was him, which was bad enough. It could also be Medina directly, in which case we might not ever find me.

Irina chimed in about the last time she talked to me. After hearing that, Morgana said she thought it was Brandeis, and the coven started wracking their brains for a way to find me.

Good. Hmm. Four succubi plus forty eggs versus four witches, to say nothing of my Hornunckthulide and my spiritmancer, and myself! I've succeeded with far flimsier traps, it's time to do this! Come back, Jeanie.

I withdrew from my friends, and back into my own body. I was surprised by how natural it was becoming. Speed was irrelevant, my spirit body moved with the speed of imagination back to where I lay. Opening my eyes once more, I saw the four-armed warlock pacing and plotting, the homunculus had a tight grip on his ear and was whispering into it.

Right on cue, my phone rang, and I picked it up.

Jeanie! I'm assuming that is one of the girls from the coven. Tell them it's just you and Erica. Don't say anything suspicious. I'll take care of the auras, so they can come in unsuspecting.

I picked my phone up off of the night stand and answered the call.

"Jeanie, it's Morgana. Where are you?"

"Um, I'm at the hotel, with Erica."

"What hotel, exactly? We're looking for you. Are you alright?"

The Best Gateway Lodge.

"I'm fine. I'm at the Best Gateway Lodge."

"Are you sure you're okay Jeanie?"

"Yes. Why are you making such a big deal? I'm sorry I missed your ceremony. Look, if you guys want to come here, I'll try to make sure Erica is presentable."

"Jeanie, what about what I told you about leaving the sanctuary?"

"Oh, uh, um," I stammered.

Tell her you could escape to safety anytime.

"It's not a big deal, I'm very close by. If Medina showed up, I could escape to safety anytime, uh, at the sanctuary."