Witches of Lust Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, but Erica loves that. Don't tell me I have to change that."

"I didn't say that. It's gotta come out somewhere. You know, you're not the only one with modified insides. I've done quite a bit over the years to my own body."

"I remember you mentioning that. Not something you want to tell me about?"

"No, it's not that. I just can't remember all the details. I had to scrape up spirit energy for each change, and most of the changes I did within the first two years of becoming a witch. I was clueless and reckless, nothing like the person I am today. Although some of the changes I made as recently as last year, the older stuff has been forgotten, and you can imagine why. Over the span of six decades or so, I just can't remember it all, but I am happy with where I am at."

"Well, we had better get going, the rest of the coven is going to be waiting," I fretted.

"If they got any answers wrong on the test, they can use this time to review. We have all been training so hard. As long as the grades are decent, we're getting back to our mission." She began to walk toward the gate, and I fell in step alongside. We crossed the street and looked out over the bay. The late afternoon sun was still very bright.

"Jeanie!" came Xurknod's voice. I looked around but saw nothing. "Did you forget about me or something? When are we going to have another go?"

The little blue demon appeared from out of nowhere, swooping about my shoulders.

"Xurknod, that's your name right?" Morgana broke in. "Have you forgotten your place?"

"Huh? Oh hey lady! Do I have a fun time in store for you! Wow, look at them!" He fluttered his tiny wings and went in for a closer look at Morgana's creamy display of soft cleavage.

Morgana placed her hands on her hips and watched the insolent demon closely. It hovered above her cleavage, staring intently, then reached out to touch the pale, milky globes.

"Xurknod, behave yourself!" I scolded.

"Oh, my apologies, that was my bad," he said, sounding like a mafia goon who had suddenly been thrust into polite conversation. "Which one of you wants to go first, anyway?"

"Go first?! Neither of us is going anywhere," Morgana said calmly, but I could tell he was trying her patience. Cars were passing behind us. We were chatting with a demon on the side of the road, but this demon was as tiny as a bird, and unlikely to be noticed. "I can see that when demons transform early, they don't learn as much humility as those that have taken the long road." Morgana went on. I chuckled inwardly at her pitch-perfect haughty demeanor. "Jeanie wants to make sure you are aware of our plans. We will soon travel to a place called Alabama."

"Never heard of it."

"Our activities could inspire aggression on the part of the Tranquil Adept or her minions. Should it become necessary, we intend to destroy her in combat."

"Hmm, Tranquil Adept? That means nothing to me."

"She is a powerful sorceress, with unlimited stores of magic."

"Magic? As in spirit energy?" He rubbed his little palms together. "I'll stay somewhere safe while you witches keep her distracted. Then I'll open my portals, and my demons will grab her arms and legs. You give her to me, I'll turn you into demigods."

"It's not that simple. She will be a dangerous foe, whether her arms and legs are held or not," Morgana said.

"That's when I get the Hornunckthulide out. It will calm her down, keep her from resisting, you know. It never has to let go, never."

"Out of the question!" Morgana broke in. "What then, you'd keep her for your breeding stock?"

"Sure. She's the enemy, what's the problem?" Xurknod shrugged.

"It wouldn't be right."

"Come on lady! She's the enemy, and she's a valuable resource. Isn't there more, boss lady?"

"Mistress Morgana, it would be cruel to do that to anyone," I chimed in.

"You want to kill her, so she must be pretty bad," Zurknod said. "What if I can improve your chances? I'd be sticking my neck out too ya know, but for good reason. Come on, Morgie. Why not?"

"We used to be, well, friends of a sort. She let me operate a coven for a long time, and we were usually on speaking terms. Even when she broke up my covens, no one got hurt."

You miss those girls, and suffered for all the lost time and spirit energy you invested in them. That is why you stocked a pantry rather than use your powers to enhance them, the way you did yourself. That is why it was always you performing the rituals.

"So what's it gonna be then, a merciful death? I can send some succubi."

"Yeah, what about that?" I asked Morgana. "She sent succubi against me, and almost killed Karina too."

"Send them where? We don't know where she is hiding. Besides, you weren't harmed by those creatures. I suspect she will likewise come out with nothing more than a dopey smile and an afterglow."

"Maybe I was fine because I'm a spiritmancer. Anyway, wouldn't succubi at least slow her down?"

"Oh, I bet they would, I bet they would!" the tiny creature enthused.

"We're trying to finish her once and for all, and we're not here to talk tactics" Morgana folded her arms across her chest. "I want Xurknod to follow us, be patient, and I don't want to see one little tentacle come into view, unless we are absolutely in need of help."

"Alright, alright, a guy can tell when his friends are not wanted," he simpered.

"Jeanie, was that all you had to say to him?"

"I guess so."

"Okay." She turned and looked both ways for traffic. As luck would have it, we had to wait for approaching cars.

"Now just wait a second! I have been cooling my heels out here, and I've got four succubi waiting impatiently to see you and nothing?! What am I supposed to tell them?"

"Tell them to wait. You had best be patient too. Jeanie will get around to them I'm sure." Morgana waited for one last car to pass, only to find more coming around the bend.

"Well, what they have been wanting to know is, can we at least have a little fun out here while we wait? There are tourists out here, rich trophy wives sunbathing, private beaches-"

"Do you want to get banished?" Xurknod grimaced at Morgana's words and shook his head no. "Alright then, play by our rules. Keep your demons locked up." With that, she and I crossed the street and headed back up to the estate.

As we reached the outer gate, I turned to Morgana. "You know, the thought still bugs me. Are we really going to hunt down and kill Medina?"

"Nonsense. We are training, always, for the event that she attacks us. In self defense we would try to stop her dead, yes."

"It's just, I don't know. When we were telling Xurknod, I just got this bad feeling like we're out to do evil."

"Oh?" Morgana asked with a sideways glance. "I'm sure Lucille could help to clarify the situation. I'll tell her to come talk to you." She headed through the gate and briskly walked up the road. I strode to catch up with her.

"What?! Um, wait, the whole reason I asked you-" I stammered, "Couldn't you keep this one little question between us, maybe?"

"Why, what's wrong with having a chat with our Lucille?"

"Well, it's just that I remember Brian, he was always so mission focused, looking out for his fellow Marines, all that. He took orders. I understand that already."

"You think Lucille would talk about Marines? It's possible. I genuinely want to hear what she would say to you. The whole reason we train so hard is to survive ambushes. Medina might ambush us. It hasn't happened yet, but that does not mean it won't. She has been suppressing warlocks and covens worldwide for decades, but she picks and chooses which ones to spare. We just got put on her shit list. Why? Remember, Lucille wants to go to the VA and just start healing people. Kari wants to regenerate Eli's lost limbs, that's our next stop. Bellevon keeps talking about healing acid burn victims and so on. Medina always intervenes to stop widespread healing because the supernatural is the only explanation."

"Morgana-"

"She picks covens apart, and I should know!" She strode past the gate sentry and swept through the main entrance, then headed left where I followed her into the hallway, not far from the door to Faroldhomme. She stopped and turned to me.

"She has broken up two of my covens. Two! This is my third. Did I ever tell you Medina's minions also killed the knights of my former coven sisters? All dead! The girls who lost their memory were adrift, without a family, roots, or anything! Just luscious bodies and hearts full of innocence!" Morgana was crying now.

"My last coven, I had a witch named Esme. She was like my wife and my soulmate. We had been in the same coven for fifteen years. I made a mistake, a transgression in Medina's eyes. Well, Medina gave me a warning. Then she gave Esme amnesia and warned me to stay away or else.

"Esme had no family, but impostors came to the hospital and managed to convince authorities she was theirs. She went along with it. They would have made her disappear, made her a slave! Well, I made sure that didn't happen, and Medina punished me by taking the rest of my coven away! I watched, helpless, as they tried to go back to normal lives, not knowing why they were missing such a big chunk of their memories. I watched their knights die trying to do something about it. I did nothing!" Morgana struggled to maintain enough composure to speak. "Esme became a porn star, and she did so well, so damn well. Then she got HIV and I had to stand by and wait for a cure. A cure didn't come in time." Hot tears were streaming down her face now. "All that time, I didn't even let myself think about revenge," she sobbed, falling into my arms. "You better believe I'm thinking about it now."

"I'm so sorry Morgana. We'll get that evil bitch and make her pay."

I held her for a few moments, and she settled down, but now I better understood the pain she was living with and why she seldom spoke of it.

***

Training is utterly exhausting. I was able to physically rejuvenate everyone but on some level, we were all getting tired of the brutal schedule and eager to do some good in the world. When the written tests on conjuration abjuration came back and everyone scored an A+, we felt we were experts at breaking down even the most advanced defensive spells. We decided it was time to go to Alabama.

We would use mass teleportation to first return to Morgana's house, and pick up supplies there. Morgana had learned the spell but she needed a lot of spirit energy to cast it. All of us would have to hold hands and stand in a circle while the spell was being cast. If we wanted to mass teleport to Alabama, afterwards, I had a fast and pleasurable way to refill her energy reserves.

That morning after breakfast, we gathered a circle and all of us joined hands. The knights came dressed in regular clothes, jackets and long pants, and between them they had a fairly decent collection of guns and weapons. Irina held hands with Stu and Morgana, who in turn held Gaff's hand, and then Karina, Bellevon, myself, Erica, and Lucille. When the spell was cast there was a disorienting lurch as the world spun away and then hurtled back at us, and we hit the ground lightly, staggering somewhat. We were on Morgana's lawn outside of her suburban home in the twilight before dawn.

We stepped inside, turned on the lights, and spread out to do a few things during the early morning. Irina left for Denny's and Karina aided Lucille in the pantry. Morgana took care of our wardrobe, laying our skimpy dresses across the living room couch according to an idea Karina had proposed.

Erica teased and fluffed my two cocks, alternating with plunging each deep into her tight, clutching throat and exciting my desires without letting me reach climax. The plan was for her to get me ready for Morgana, who would use my spirit energy to recharge her reserves for our next teleportation spell.

Instead Lucille approached us, totally naked and sporting a semi-hard cock. She had a beautiful body and I longed to taste her, but she had always shied away. That she was approaching now and was looking into my eyes had me literally stunned.

"What is it, hon?" I asked.

"Well, you never know what could happen, and in case something bad does happen, I wanted to make sure that I am fully prepared for a fight. Maybe I shouldn't be so squeamish about getting some of that cum."

She lightly patted Erica's shoulder and asked "Is there room there next to you for one more blonde?"

Erica nodded without pulling off my ten inch cock.

"Wait," Morgana said, walking in on our fun. I noticed Karina surreptitiously watching as well from the pantry.

"This is going to be special for Lucille," Morgana said. "Lets give her and Jeanie some privacy."

I eased my soaking cock out of Erica's throat and she smiled at me knowingly. Then Lucille took my hand and led me to one of the guest bedrooms.

"Jeanie," she said after she closed the door behind us. "I heard about the fleshcraft changes you made to Erica. I was wondering, how hard would it be for you to do the same for me?"

"Oh! Well I'm guessing Morgana told you? Now that I know how to do it, it would only take a couple of minutes."

"Would you?" She sounded excited. "Right now?!"

"Of course."

"Where do you want me?"

"Go relax on the bed," I said.

I concentrated on her body then. My fleshcraft powers had developed, and started to give me a sense of everything that was connected to her body. Lucille's body was not the same as Erica's had been. She had bigger muscles and a somewhat taller frame. I knew she had no vagina, but her lack of uterus and ovaries surprised me nonetheless.

I set to work changing her physiology, and she seemed to feel all of it keenly, writhing and sighing on the bed in an exciting way. She was fully hard now.

"Lucille, it's so good to be here with you," I said, searching for words.

"Done already?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, stepping toward the bed. I was impressed. She had a good figure before, athletic and very trim. Now her stomach was even flatter and her waist was narrower, and I just wanted to fuck her. My cock was throbbing with need.

"Come here," she said, sitting up. I sat next to her on the bed, our bare hips touching and she kissed me deeply and fully, taking my breath away.

"I have wanted you for so long, I've missed you," I told her between kisses. "I was heartbroken when I lost Brian, and having you is-"

"The next best thing?"

"No! It's even better!" I said.

She chuckled into my kiss, and as we continued to make out, I felt uncertain of what she wanted exactly. I was used to going all the way with Irina, stuffing Erica to the gills, pounding Karina until that fit vixen was breathless, and supersizing my cocks for Morgana. Lucille had hangups about my cock but had nearly offered me a blowjob. It was a delicate moment, one that I didn't want to mess up by asking or saying the wrong thing. I decided to take just a little peek inside her mind.

On the surface, I could see her and I kissing, and next to that, an image of her blasting her cum into my mouth. Next to that was an image of her fucking me doggy style. There was also a sixty-nine and one where I was riding her cowgirl, but as these ideas were grouped in a circle, that one was in the back where it seemed less appealing.

What was in the center of these, I suddenly noticed, was me fucking her ass and pumping her full of cum. When I focused on that, I had a flashback to the time we were having an orgy in the village in Faroldhomme, as witnessed by Lucille's eyes and ears.

Lucille was in one of the elven gardens, on a beautiful mound of moss ringed by canary and mauve flowers. She was on all fours, gently easing her futa cock down the throat of an elf noblewoman that was lying on her back. I approached Lucille from behind, mesmerized by her ass, which was thrust out and gyrating. Despite the glimmer of lust in my eye which warned Lucille what I was up to, she continued to move her hips and present a mouth-watering target. On some level, perhaps, she was curious whether anal could enhance her pleasure.

It was strange though. Whatever I was seeing did not seem to be something I remembered happening. My actions did not appear to be my own, either. While Lucille was giving me a look of apprehension and shaking her head no, I seemed full of mischief. Not for a moment did I heed Lucille's unspoken refusal. The next thing she knew, I was pushing my drooling cock against her puckered ass, trying to force my way inside!

The elf had a very good view of what was about to happen, her cries of warning were muffled by Lucille's cock. Lucille pulled out of her throat and in the same moment, I plunged in, spreading her sphincter and lodging six inches of my huge futa cock in her rectum.

Now I could hear the elf clearly telling Lucille to watch out, and commanding me to get off, stay back, but I wasn't listening. Just three or four seconds later it was Morgana who came out of nowhere, grabbed me by the ear, and pulled me to the left. She kept yanking on my ear I was about to fall sideways. My cock popped out of Lucille's ass as I began to topple, and Morgana forced me down by the ear. I tumbled into a clumsy somersault onto a moss garden.

"Dammit Jeanie, what did I tell you?" Morgana sighed angrily. "Hey, are you drunk? Did she drink fey wine?"

The vision of Lucille's memory ended, and I was back in the moment. Lucille was still sitting beside me looking at me, but she had a pensive look on her face.

"What?" she asked.

"Um, I kinda turned on mind reading for a second there, and forgot how easy it is to lose control of it."

"Yeah? What'd you see?" Lucille asked, smiling and chuckling. Her face grew more serious as she saw how I struggled to answer, and it was clear she realized that I had just seen the same memory that had passed through her mind.

"Lucille, I am so embarrassed and SO sorry! I can't believe I did that! I'm sorry!"

"Hey, it was no big deal. Don't worry about it," she chided.

"How can I not worry about it?"

"Hey, it's history, okay? Water under the bridge. Morgana and I weren't even going to say anything."

"You should have! That was rape! Anal rape!"

"You know what they say. You can't commit rape if you're intoxicated."

"You can't consent to sex if -"

"Especially anal rape," Lucille continued, chuckling.

"Oh, you're kidding me. Ha ha, very funny," I said. "Oh, Lucille, what do I do now?! I'm already a rapist, and you, I wanted our relationship to be so special! Now, the first thing we'll have together is me forcing my stupid dick in your butt. Oh fudge!" I tried to laugh at my little joke, but I really thought I was gonna cry. I sat down on the bed and shrank my cock away to nothing.

"Hey, I told you not to worry about it, alright? Besides, we go way back, when you consider Brian. More importantly, I know, and Morgana made sure to explain to me, that you were under the influence of fey wine. You were uninhibited, unrestrained. You were you, but at the same time, not even close. I can't hold that against you, if I wanted to which, by the way, I don't."

"So you aren't gonna hate me forever?"

"Ha!" she laughed. "All those elves around and you homed in on my ass. Thinking about it later on, it was a confidence booster."

"At the time you were upset."

"Brian probably made you upset demanding anal, right? Brian - err, I left you. That's on me. Call it even?"

"I guess so," I said, not wanting to be let off so easily. "Did it hurt?!"

"Not really. It was kinda weird and, I've been thinking that one of these days, we gotta finish what we started."

One of these days?

Morgana knocked and entered, completely nude.

"You decided to make it a threesome after all?" I asked her.

"Sorry Jeanie. I was kind of excited and worried about what might be happening, so I was eavesdropping. At this point, I would say that you two shouldn't force it. If the moment is gone for Lucy, I can make her a potion to fill her spirit energy. I'll need lots of spirit energy to make that and to teleport all of us to Alabama, so I need you."