Witches of Lust Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could land in the water, and take off and fly when we want. The idea has merits," Morgana said.

"We could give it a cloaking system and stealth," Lucille added.

"Oh, sure why not?" Morgana said gaily, before locking her eyes on mine. "It's going to take a lot of spirit energy. Let's start right now!"

"Guys!" Irina said, jumping into the conversation. "Eddie is totally cool! He's been keeping an eye on Eli because he knew he was depressed. He pretty much saved Eli's life. We gotta do something for him! Jeanie, can you help us fix him up? Also, maybe your special friends might come in handy!"

Eddie had some obvious flaws. His complexion was a bit scarred and he had an old gunshot wound which had destroyed one of his kidneys. I hadn't noticed it until I started to focus my healing powers on him. In no time, I had regenerated his kidney, and smoothed over his face. He still looked like the same man, but his face had far more charm. Erica, who was still flirting with him, offered him a mirror, and whispered something in his ear. The mixed look of shock and excitement on Eddie's face was priceless. I could tell I was going to get the itch to heal people on a daily basis from now on.

The knights spread out to guard the perimeter while the girls got on the bus. Erica stayed in the yard with Eddie.

"What are we going to do about those two? Is Erica going to, um,"

"Oh, I had other plans for Eddie," Morgana said. "First, let's talk to Zurknod."

***

After speaking to my pet homunculus and getting things ready, we invited Erica and Eddie onto the bus. My four pet succubi were there, collared and ready for action. We decided that Eddie would think it strange to get twins, we reserved Rah'kel and Rashiva to ourselves and introduced him to the other two succubi.

"Eddie! Hi, welcome aboard! I want to introduce you to some of our newest recruits. They don't even have uniforms yet! This here is Shay," Morgana said, gesturing to the pale brunette at the back of the bus, "and this is Mimi." The tanned blonde gave a convincingly shy but excited smile. "They're both very eager to meet you. Party with us a bit, I'm sure you'll have a magical time!"

Eddie looked them over, you could tell he couldn't wait to go talk to them. We had gotten both of them to disguise their demonic features, so they had no tails or horns or the like. They even wore contemporary clothing that was fairly casual. The fitted shirts and tight leggings hugged their sexy curves in all the right places, they exuded sex without actually revealing much skin.

"Oh, hi Shay, hi Mimi. You girls like to party?"

"Of course!" they both said. "Come here, hang with us!"

"Okay. Uh, wait!" He felt his pockets. "Let me go back to my car, I left my stuff-"

"Silly, you don't need to give them drugs," Morgana said. "What did you have in the car, a joint? Save it. Go on, talk to them."

Zurknod, in a spirit of generosity, had already made some changes to the bus for our comfort. Now the coach seats could fold down into a flat bed. Shay and Mimi folded the back seats down, and we folded down a few seats in the front, making two sections of the bus, and he also conjured some curtains into existence.

The unsuspecting former soldier began talking to the succubi, who had been told to make him feel comfortable. They had a bucket of suds and a sponge ready to go.

"So how do you want us to clean you?" Mimi asked. "With a sponge or with our tongues?"

"I-I just, I was excer-"

"We can start with a sponge if you prefer," Shay reassured him. "Isn't he sweet?"

"Who-who are you girls? Are you hookers?"

"We're friends," Mimi said. "Shay here is my girlfriend." They faced each other where Eddie could get a good view, and shared a slow, steamy kiss. Eddie watched in awe as the two sexy girls joined their moist, parted lips in heated passion.

Morgana pulled off my clothes and I eagerly grew out my cocks to pussy-pounding proportions.

"Hold on there tiger, not so huge," Morgana admonished me. She held up her hands to show about eight or nine inches in length, and I remembered the witches were all pregnant. Once I had adjusted to a safer size, I started fucking her and Irina, eager to charge them with spirit energy. The succubi joined in, and soon we were in a massive orgy.

Lucille homed in on one of the succubi that was kissing my nipples, as the creature's ass was sticking out at the perfect height for the blonde to fuck. Lucille looked into my eyes as she slid her cock into the demoness' hot, tight cunt.

"Ahh! This is it! So amazing!" she said between clenched teeth.

"I'm glad you could enjoy this," I gasped, as my cocks erupted into Irina and Morgana. The two witches began cumming as well. They moaned and cried out in ecstasy while I pumped my hot, creamy loads into their overflowing pussies.

Irina and Morgana got up, thanked me and kissed me, then moved away to begin conjuring up the keel and hull of the yacht. Erica, who had been watching and waiting for her turn, was tapped by Morgana and followed the witches out. They left me with the pink-haired twin succubi and Lucille. The succubi moved into a sixty-nine position, with Rashiva on top facing me. She guided my lower cock into her twin sister's pussy and reserved the upper one for her mouth. Just sliding into them felt so good that I nearly came again.

I jerked my hips quickly, chasing my orgasm, and the succubi squeezed and sucked me and in the next moment, I felt that ecstasy wash over me from my core outwards. The succubi kept milking my cocks and were each rewarded with a torrent of cum. I wasn't just fucking them for the sheer pleasure of it. Their collars were siphoning almost half of the spirit energy from my loads and distributing it among my coven sisters. Xurknod got a lot out of the arrangement, the succubi also received a small but evenly distributed measure, so even Mimi and Shay had no reason to feel left out while they kept Eddie company.

That threesome had not actually begun fucking, however. Even as the lovely twins worked me towards a big climax, I noticed that Eddie was still wearing his pants and the succubi were still fully clothed. They were talking, and to my alarm, Eddie's face was a mask of shock and confusion. Concerned, I reached out with my mind to telepathically eavesdrop on the conversation from his perspective.

I discovered that Mimi and Shay were spinning lies about their background as teenage lesbian lovers in a human world, and Shay was implying that she was in a sexual relationship with her father.

"When I got home well after eleven, my dad was waiting for me," Shay explained. "He asked me why I had broken curfew. I said I was an adult now and should be allowed to stay out all night. He still wanted to know where I had been, so I told him I had been at Mimi's place-"

"That was the truth," Mimi added.

"He asked me if there had been any boys around." She paused for dramatic effect. "No boys, but I was having sex with Mimi," she said with an naughty grin. "I asked him, 'Are you still gonna spank me?' Then I turned around and stuck my butt out at him. I knew that's what he wanted."

"W-what do you mean?" Eddie stammered.

"Oh, it's funny really," Mimi chimed in. "It's so easy to get him hard, I do it for fun when I visit."

"He's totally got the hots for my girlfriend," Shay snickered. "Who can blame him? At least three times I had her come over before I got home, when he was back from work, so it was just the two of them alone."

"Uh huh! I just talked with him and he got hard, even though he knew Shay would be home any minute!"

"Then we kept up the teasing afterward," Shay said. "Anyway, there I was with my daddy trying to think of a way to punish me."

"He used to believe in spanking," Mimi chimed in.

"He still does, but he doesn't spank me anymore," Shay said. "Obviously because he feels guilty about how much it turns him on. So I was getting ready to pull down my pants and ask him to spank me, and I said 'I still broke curfew, and I'm willing to accept my punishment. I don't want you to be mad at me, daddy."

"And then?" Mimi goaded, as if Shay had suddenly become shy about her fictitious confession.

"Well, I pulled down my pants and my panties and showed him my behind," Shay said. "He said 'Pull that up, I'm not going to spank you, Shay.' I ask 'Why?' and he's like 'It's different with Mimi, she's a girl.'" They had not explained where Shay's mother was in all of this, but the credulous Eddie was eating it all up.

"It's so funny how protective he is," Mimi broke in. "So, how bad did he want it, and what were you willing to do?"

"Well, we weren't going to have sex sex obviously because he was worried about getting me pregnant, but I was thinking about something he'd enjoy, like a blowjob."

"W-what? You were going to-" Eddie said, shocked.

"Well, I was afraid he was gonna ground me," Shay said. "I would do anything, anything to avoid getting grounded, and I know what guys want. Besides, I love my daddy."

Eddie at this point was rocked. He really was starting to freak out a little bit. I looked and Zurknod, who was perched on the top of one of the seats, observing the succubi as they spun their tale. He noticed me, and I beckoned him over. He flitted over to sit on my shoulder.

"Zurknod, they can't go on like this."

"What's the matter, he's eating it up."

"No! He doesn't like what he's hearing, and he's about to turn them down and call the cops. We need damage control, stat!"

"Stat?"

"Like, pronto, right away!"

"He won't turn them down, Jeanie. They're succubi. Even with the collars limiting their power to seduce, he's like a galvanoth in a Nurv temple."

"Huh?"

"Just enjoy the show!" he insisted.

"What? No! Listen up pipsqeak!" I told my homunculus. "Make them cut out the daddy stuff and he better not be suspicious."

"Alright, alright," the little demon griped, and he made himself invisible.

"What happened next, Shay?" Mimi prompted.

"Nothing, of course. It's so funny how he forgets how impossible it would be. I mean, my mom was in the hallway waiting for him to finish scolding me so that she could bitch at me too. I went to bed and in the morning they gave me some chores as punishment, so I was back at Mimi's house by lunchtime and we had the best day ever."

"So, nothing ever happened?" Eddie swallowed.

"Heck no!" Shay said. "My mom would go absolutely ballistic, and she is a very shallow sleeper. Nothing gets by her."

"Anyway, we got sidetracked but Shay was over at my house and we were thinking about what we were gonna do once we graduated high school. Obviously neither of us wanted to go to college and I like I said, I had already started to dabble as a porn actress," Mimi said. "Only two videos so far. My parents don't know yet, but yeah, after that I had the money to move out."

"She asked me to do porn with her, strictly lesbian, which was totally tempting," Shay added. "We both really need money."

At these words, Eric began to get angry. If this was actually set up by some pimp, he imagined, that jerk would be in for a surprise when he came along demanding to be paid. He had fought his way through too many urban ambushes in the dusty hills of Afghanistan to be afraid of some douchebag in a fur coat, but the prospect of fighting did put a sudden damper on his libido.

"Are you two lesbians that just fuck for money? How much is this gonna cost?" he asked.

Zurknod, what the fuck is going on with your succubi, are they defective or something?

"No!" they both said, laughing. Mimi took over speaking. "We heard about this organization and it sounded like lots of fun. We know each other very well-"

"We're both nymphomaniacs, that's the long and short of it," Shay said. "We don't want you to feel nervous or anything, and we like to talk to veterans. We love doing this because Jeanie can actually heal the wounded, so no one has to feel down and sad."

"That's one more reason we want to talk, let you get to know us a little," Mimi said. "Guys can usually only cum once, so we like to start by just talking."

With that, the two succubi started to strip, revealing their full, firm breasts and shapely hips and thighs to the enthralled veteran. While one tugged down his jeans and boxers, the other retrieved the bucket of warm suds with two big light brown sponges from under the seats.

Satisfied that Eddie was back on the path to pleasure, I took a moment to see what else was happening. Irina and Morgana had erected stanchions to support the hull of the yacht, and conjured the hull as well, a brilliant blue-white curved shape. Morgana was working on the engine and the propeller. I was fueling the spirit energy Morgana needed to conjure the engine by fucking the succubi.

Irina had taken a break and ushered Denny over to a lifting bench. Denny was fucking a very appreciative Erica from behind, but I knew Irina was only looking out for Denny

Lucille had stayed with me and the sixty-nining twins. She had fucked Rak'hel's pussy, then her ass, and was now face-fucking Rashiva, who was lying on her back. It was only moments before Lucille was overcome with a powerful climax. She mewled and moaned as her cock twitched and spasmed inside of Rashiva's clutching throat. I loved the sight of her cumming, as I observed her from the opposite end of the succubi we were fucking like a spit roast. She had cum in all three holes on her end and got up. Instead of leaving to go help conjure the yacht, however, she crawled around to me and behind me, kneeling and pressing her breasts against my back, giving me chills.

"Hey there you, are you alright?" she asked. "You seemed spaced out for a moment there."

"I'm fine," I said, feeling her slick cock warm and wet against my lower back. "I was just keeping an eye out on Eddie."

"They seem to be doing fine," Lucille said, observing them through the gap in the center aisle of the bus. The succubi were naked now, and running their sponges up and down the completely nude man's back and buttocks.

Then came a little prod at my buttocks, from Lucille.

"Baby, I want you," she cooed into my ear.

"Lucille, I want you too," I moaned back. "Do me!" I reached behind me and guided her tip to my ass, and she pushed her stiff dick into my back door. "Oh yes!" I moaned, along with a string of other encouragements and curses as she began to ream my naughty fleshcrafted fuck tunnel.

Lucille had never fucked me while I was a futa, and so this moment was very special to me. It doubled or even tripled the pleasure I was already experiencing from fucking Rak'hel and Rashiva. I started to cum, and cum again. I pumped so much cum into the succubi that their bellies started to swell.

A few minutes later, Shay and Mimi told Eddie to flip over. They swooned over his impressive cock, and began to sponge his thighs, torso, and of course, his throbbing member. After stroking his shaft with their sponges for a minute or so, he was near the edge, but they stopped just before he was about to cum. With expert precision, they kept him on the edge for another minute or so, just holding his cock between their two sponges. Soon it was too much and his cock began to spurt cum, to the mirth and delight of the succubi. As he apologized for cumming so quickly and thanking them for the sponge bath, they swooped in to suck him off. Shay got to him first, cramming his cock down her throat. Mimi settled for sucking and licking his balls. Seconds later, Shay was gulping down a helping of his salty cum, and then she switched with Mimi, who bobbed vigorously as she worked Eddie confidently to his third of many more orgasms.

Lucille gripped my hair on the back of my skull and began wailing as she fucked my ass with long, deep strokes. I could feel her pumping her cum into my body and I came all the harder as she climaxed.

"More," I gasped. I could feel her beginning to soften.

"Five times is a lot for me," she said.

Without hesitation, I rejuvenated her libido and her erection. "Please darling, please don't stop fucking my ass," I moaned. "You make me feel so fucking good, it's got me reeling," I told her.

She started thrusting again. There was so much cum inside me, I could feel it sloshing around in my throat, and the next time Lucille came, it overflowed from my mouth and splattered all over Rak'hel and Rashiva. The two succubi were as happy as pigs in mud and just kept me cumming and cumming.

Lucille decided to stay with me and keep fucking me while Irina and Morgana conjured up one component of the yacht after another. With the futanari buggering me and the succubi sheathing my cocks in hot demonic fuck flesh, I never stopped cumming for one minute. An hour later, the yacht was complete, and hovering under its own magical power. It was time to conclude the orgy or at least move it into the yacht.