Witches of Lust Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie, the sooner we start helping veterans, the sooner we help Lucy come to terms with her new self. Then this won't be so difficult for her.

I nodded to Morgana after her telepathic missive.

"Well, I think I'll step out," Lucille said, looking for her thong.

"Oh, well if you insist," Morgana said, snapping her fingers. Suddenly, Lucille was dressed to the nines in a figure-hugging vintage red satin dress. Her blonde hair had been teased out to maximum volume, like a giant dollop of honey rolling down her shoulders, and her makeup was just as amazing.

"Hey, wow, is this how I'm going?" she asked.

"Yes, that's your outfit. The long dress will help to hide any odd bulges, but try to tuck it in somewhere just in case."

"You look incredible, Lucy!" I said.

"Bye for now," Morgana said. Lucille took the hint and left, quietly shutting the door behind her. The way she shone in that dress, I was sorry to see her go, but Morgana was definitely a pleasing alternative.

"Fill me up, Sha'non," she said coyly as she crawled onto the bed.

***

About two hours later, we were all dressed and arranged in a circle. Irina, who had left to visit Denny, had returned with her knight, and he was coming with us. He smiled and firmly shook Stu's hand, then greeted Bellevon and Gaff in the same brotherly fashion.

Xurknod also caught up to us as well, angrily complaining to me that that no one told him about the vast realm known as Florida, or that the pan handle was not a literal one. He stayed invisible and kept his grumbling telepathic however, he had no intention of revealing himself in front of the knights.

Our costumes were pretty cool. Morgana and Lucille had fancy dresses that evoked the forties and fifties era. Lucille's red dress was perfect for her, and Morgana wore a black and white polka-dot dress with a frilly black skirt that screamed fifties style. Both of their dresses were tight and very flattering about their bosoms.

Erica and Irina wore "sailor" outfits, loosely styled after US Navy whites uniforms but with little white boy shorts instead of white slacks or bell bottoms. Karina wore an army camouflage utilities with boots, except it was a skimpy, backless, sleeveless, one piece which barely covered her ass before it ended. I wore a similar one-piece, but one that was styled after a crew chief's flight suit. The knights were dressed in slacks and blazers and were to accompany us as our retinue. If anyone asked, Lucille was a veteran member and Morgana was the organizer of a little volunteer organization called "Sponge Baths for Wounded Veterans."

Along with costumes, we had some luggage, including some cast-iron weaponry, knives, swords, rifles and shotguns that the knights insisted we would need in case of an ambush. In fact, each of us wore a small Glock 28 in a thigh holster or in Karina's case, on a belt holster. Most were loaded with some form of special metal bullets like silver or iron.

Once we knew we had a charter bus scheduled, we gathered in a circle. This time we turned invisible first, and then Morgana cast mass teleport. There was a familiar lurch and tilt and in the next instant, we were standing in a bus stop in Alabama, which was about as close to our destination as Morgana had ever been. We took a look around and found just a few people there, some of whom were dozing on their luggage after a sleepless night waiting for a bus. Others were sipping their morning coffee and at varying levels of alertness.

We gathered in the alleyway where no one was looking and turned the knights visible. Since we were dressed so conspicuously, we stayed invisible. The knights kept an eye on things, such as their bag of heavy weaponry and ammunition, and checked for our bus. Once they located it, they moved into position. Gaff hauled the bag to the bus. Bellevon stood by the door to the ladies room, ready to delay any women who might want to enter. We were inside turning visible and filing out. Denny went to talk to the driver, and Stu held the door for us as we walked out of the building and toward the bus. One older gentleman gave out a friendly catcall and I winked back at him and saluted.

He straightened up and saluted me back.

"Obviously he's a vet. That was a marine salute, and look at his belt. Gig line. He's a marine," Lucille said to me.

"Wanna bet?" I asked her back.

"Prove me wrong."

We boarded the bus, which was a typical humped charter bus with rows and rows of seats.

"Aww, this is kinda lame. It's a coach bus!" Irina said. "We should have rented a limo."

"The limos in the area couldn't fit all of us," Morgana replied.

As the two argued, the bus driver came out and opened the cargo doors for our sack of hardware. He wisely didn't ask questions about the contents. I looked at the gentleman who had whooped at us. He wasn't looking at the bus anymore, just reading something on his phone. I decided to read his mind just out of curiosity.

His name was Kendall Jackson, and he was originally from North Carolina. He was a retired Gunnery Sergeant, he had spent over eight years at that rank and been unable to promote. His career had been going great, in part because he was a great martial arts instructor. His career took a big hit when, at one point, he had gotten into a fight off duty. He had been visiting his son from his first marriage for his high school graduation. His son had been in trouble with some drug dealers from another gang. No one was armed, and no one realized the clean-cut dad knew how to kill with his bare hands.

When police arrived at the scene, father and son were fine. Eight hoodlums had to be brought to the hospital with hyperextended elbows and broken fingers, noses, and other brutal injuries. None were dead though. Instead, Kendall had hurt them in ways they would not soon forget. While police accepted self-defense and even praised Kendall for his actions, he wasn't entirely off the hook. Word got back to the Gunny's command about the incident. He had been outside of the liberty boundaries for a 48-hour weekend without having told anyone, and he had used his training on US civilians. He was suspended from instruction for two months, and this little black mark was put on his record. Ultimately, it impacted his ability to gain a promotion for the rest of his career.

Aside from that, the martial-arts instructor had racked up an impressive collection of maladies, from a dislocated shoulder to shin splints and even erectile dysfunction. I decided to heal his body of scar damage, disease, and dysfunction. He was a veteran whose body had aged under all the physical strain of serving twenty years in the Marine Corps, many of those years as a well-respected martial arts instructor, and I felt our organization ought to be able to help everybody.

The man quickly picked up his briefcase and held it in front of growing bulge in his pants. He dove for a bench to sit down at. He held his suitcase closed to his side and rested his elbow on the other side, trying to keep his boner from showing. I forgot that people tend to have sexual responses to my fleshcraft. By curing his erectile dysfunction ended up giving him a sudden erection. I laughed to myself and was glad to see no one else seemed to notice him or me. He and his comely young Thai wife would wonder at his blessings later for sure, I thought.

"Jeanie," came Lucille's voice. "Did you do something?"

I chuckled nervously.

"So, was he a Marine or what?"

"Yup."

"I was right!! Bam!"

"I never said he wasn't."

"Alright, just saying I can spot them a mile away."

"Do you want to trade in that dress for a Marine costume?" Morgana teased.

"Nevermind," Lucille said, settling back in her seat.

As we spoke, the luggage was loaded, the men all climbed aboard, and the bus driver took his seat. It was about a twenty minute ride to the outskirts of East Brewton. Some of us just wanted to take the time out and stare out of the window, but Irina plopped herself down next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Hey," I greeted her.

"Hey. Are you nervous?"

"No, are you?"

"Not really. Isn't that strange though? What if Medina decides to go after us? We'll be out here in the sticks, she can do whatever she wants, and we have so much to live for!"

"We do, don't we?" I said, smiling wistfully. "We're risking it all because helping others is the right thing to do."

"We could have stayed in Faroldhomme and helped the elves. Medina would have stayed out of it."

"The elves have their own problems, and we on Earth have ours. The things that Lucy and Kari care about are here, not there."

"What about the things you care about?" Irina asked.

"They're right here too," I said, leaning in and stealing a few kisses.

We were still kissing chastely a few minutes later when the bus turned on to a dirt road and plunged into the forest. Kari stood next to the driver, hanging onto a hand rail and guiding him.

We drove along the dirt road for another few minutes until we came to a leaf-strewn driveway. To my amazement, the bus was able to make the narrow turn without hitting any trees. Another hundred meters and we came to a stop in front of Eli's ranch house.

It was a run-down sort of a house that looked like it had been put together by handymen on a budget. There were ramps on the front porch and a wheelchair sitting there looking clean and well-used.

A man came walking around from the back of the house to see what was going on. He was dark and hirsute, fit and muscular, and probably in his thirties. Kari suddenly got nervous at the sight of him, but Morgana and Lucille, who were dressed more elegantly, proceeded to exit the bus and speak to the man.

His name was Edwin Turner, and he was one of Eli's combat buddies. They had served together and had gotten out of the Army around the same time. He was in his early thirties, with neatly cropped brown hair, and he was in great shape. His jowls were puffy and heavily pockmarked, making it difficult to call him handsome. He had been spotting Eli on the bench press. He smiled and seemed very tickled by the sudden appearance of a couple of babes. They beckoned him over, and he walked up to the entrance of the bus to talk to the two women in classy dresses. When he got to the door of the bus, Karina jumped out.

"Eddie!" she said, giving the man a tight hug. "Thank you!"

"Whoa, hey there, uh, Miss Albertson! I do what I can. It's good to see you!"

"How is he? He hasn't been talking to me!"

"I know," Eddie sighed, reluctantly relinquishing the ravishing brunette's embrace. "I've been worried about him, and he's been low. Such a damned shame. Look at you, how you're dressed! I don't know if this is the best way to reach out to him."

"We have more in store for him than you can guess, so don't worry. Is he still working out?"

"Yeah, we're doing chest. He doesn't train like he used to, but if we're lifting it's an excuse for me to hang around and keep an eye on him. I might spot him a joint or two as well. For now, that seems to be working."

"I owe you, Eddie. Can I go talk to Eli?"

"Of course! He'll probably act mad, but if it's a good surprise, I can't see how he would be bothered."

"Okay, thanks Eddie. I knew it would be difficult, so, um hey! Since you're here, maybe you could introduce him to our organization. We're called 'Spongebaths for Wounded Veterans.' Tell him that it is our holy mission to comfort wounded veterans and to reunite lovers."

"Holy mission?" Eddie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Eli used to be more religious, maybe on some level that will appeal to him."

"Not anymore," Eddie said. "He hates religion now."

"Hmm. Okay, just tell him it is our mission to comfort wounded veterans and to reunite lovers."

"Alright, got it," Eddie said, mumbling the phrase to himself as he turned to go. He slowed and turned to Kari again. "Hey, he's gonna want to know if what you girls do involves a happy endings, normally. In his case, of course, not much you can do, but-"

"Oh, I understand the question," Karina said with flirtatiously coy smile. "We don't have an official policy one way or the other."

Eddie trudged back around the house through the leaves. The place was in dire need of some work, but we sensed that Eli's depression was making it very difficult for anything to get done.

"Bus driver, you can go to sleep," she said. Morgana made an arcane gesture, and the bus driver began slumbering peacefully in his seat. "It's time to wake up Eli and Edwin." She raised her arms, and wind started to blow. It grew stronger, kicking up leaves and blowing them away. Eli's shack creaked and the flaps of roofing came loose, and the leaves on the ground all blew away, exposing bare brown earth and a few hardy weeds. She lowered her arms, and the wind abated.

"Girls, everybody off the bus!" Morgana said with a smile. "Time to meet a very special someone!"

"Did you see that?!" Eddie shouted. We just nodded and smiled.

"The wind, then, whoosh! Then the leaves, they're gone!" He laughed somewhat hysterically, but just as quickly regained his composure. He looked up at the overcast sky. "Where did that wind come from?!"

"Looks like a storm brewin'," Lucille said, making her way across the dirt. She and the rest of us were wearing heels and the terrain was treacherous so we went slowly. As we picked our way across the roots and sticks, Eli's backyard gym came into view.

There were a few surplus benches with torn padding, each loaded with a barbell and weights for lifting. Eli was lying on the incline press bench with a grumpy scowl on his face. He clearly told Eddie he did not want visitors. He had a single prosthetic leg, even though he had lost both legs at the knee. Compared to his muscular upper body, his thighs were atrophied stubs. I truly pitied him and wondered what he thought of his life after the war took his legs and left him forgotten in the woods.

His one good eye followed us as we approached. When he noticed Karina, he looked away mutely. He couldn't look away for long though, as our sexy outfits were eyeball magnets.

"Kari, I thought I told you not to come here anymore," he said, his voice trembling with some emotion he sought to suppress. His eye sweeping across the crowd, looking each of us up and down. "Coming and bringing a bunch of strangers is even worse."

"I knew what you'd say, so I didn't tell you I was coming."

"What did you bring a bunch of hookers for?" he went on. I could just see the look of anguish on Eddie's face when he heard Eli insult all of us.

"These are my friends, not hookers, and we're here to make you feel better."

"How is showing a bunch of beautiful women to a freakishly ugly cripple supposed to make me feel better? I mean, if I still had a dick they could play with it but I'm sorry, the doctors couldn't save it."

"We're going to give you a sponge bath, Eli," said Morgana, her words dripping with honey. "You can pick the girls who you would like. First however-"

"First, I pick none," the crippled veteran interrupted. "Take your pointless pity parade and turn around. Go on."

"Bro, these girls seem very nice," Eddie said. "Cut the crap, willya?"

"Cut the crap?They still keep the charade going. Fighting for freedom. Democracy project," he said mockingly.

"Yeah butthey are not these girls. These girls are trying to help you get your life back on track."

"No one can help me get my life back. You know this," he retorted. "Notice how they've set up a nice non-profit, hoping to rake in the cash like Wounded Warriors eh? That's whatthey do, all the time."

We glanced sideways at each other. Of course, there was very little we could do other than magic.

"Tell him, Kari," Morgana murmured.

"Okay." Karina took a deep breath. "Eli, we're not a non-profit. This here is Jeanie Carter. Ordinary name, very special girl. She is going to make a difference in your life, starting right now."

Eli gave her a funny look, but I didn't wait another moment. I made his hand grow back so hard it popped the prosthetic off, which landed a few feet away. I did the same for his leg, although it took a little longer, perhaps ten seconds or so, to grow back each leg from a stump of thigh. Regrowing his genitals took no time at all. I shouldn't have been annoyed, but I was actually a little mad at Eli, and I might have given him a little extra heft down there in my zeal to regenerate his body. Moving on, I re-formed his face, regenerating his eye and mending all of his scar tissue.

Morgana conjured a mirror out of thin air and handed it to Kari, who in turn walked up to the dumbfounded ex-soldier. She held the mirror up to let him see his own face. A stunned Eli looked into the mirror only to find his face was whole. His two hands reached up to touch himself and poke his eye, still unable to believe it was true. Then he looked at his regenerated left hand, no longer scarred and mangled. The same for his legs, they were strong and whole once more. I gave him the sort of quadraceps an amateur bodybuilder would love to have.

"Holy shit!" he said. "No way! No fucking way!" He looked up at the mirror again, then into Karina's tearful eyes. A change came over him, and his heart was flooded with joy. In no time, he was dancing with joy and hopping up and down hugging Eddie and Karina. His broad grin brought a smile to every face. He pulled out his waistband and looked at his crotch to make sure everything there was intact. When he laughed with glee I knew he was happy with what he had. Next his eyes gazed into Karina's, and you didn't need to be a mind reader to know there was still something there.

"Am I dreaming?" Eli asked her.

"No," she said with a bemused smile. "This is real." She placed her hand on his cheek, and then sneakily grabbed his cheek and pinched it.

"You're not real, I'm the one who is dreaming," Eddie muttered. "Cool dream though, I wouldn't want to wake up." He sighed, and pinched himself anyway. "Well I'll be damned. What in the actual fuck?" he chuckled to himself. He turned to Lucille and Morgana. "Who did you ladies say you were?"

As they chatted, Eli decided to go inside and call his mom. Kari asked to go with him, and they both went inside.

Irina flirted shamelessly with Eddie and I mean with total disregard for her own dignity. She was soon warning him that she intended to do whatever it took to tent up his gym shorts, and inquiring as to whether he needed extra support. Erica joined in, stubbornly insisting that she wasn't leaving until she gave someone a sponge bath. While they mercilessly teased the veteran, Morgana took me aside to speak to me.

"I want to do something about that bus," Morgana said, gesturing in the direction of the charter bus. "Rows of seats are no good for us sex witches, it's not our style. I was thinking wouldn't it be nice to turn it into some kind of gothic camper, with some beds and sofas in the back."

"Gothic camper isn't really our style either," Lucille broke in, walking over to stand beside us.

"What's wrong with my idea?"

"For one thing, a camper isn't all that spacious. We have what, ten people as it is, maybe more if these guys join us?"

"Okay, good point," Morgana said. "We don't need a conventional vehicle. We could make a flying castle if we wanted to."

"A flying castle? How are we going to keep it up in the air?" Lucille asked.

"Levitation spheres. It will be able to hover indefinitely and move pretty fast."

"Well, I'm not feeling a castle," Lucille said. "What about a flying ship, like a zephyr or something?"

"Nah." Morgana wrinkled her nose. "Too Peter Pan."

"How about a flying yacht? I always wanted a yacht," I said.

"Hmm," Lucille said. "Interesting."