Witches of Lust Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had pumped so much cum into her stomach, it was hard to believe she remained slender. Erica couldn't keep my cock in her mouth as I thrust in her cleavage, so each time I came I blasted it right in her face but I was too ecstatic to care. Erica seemed to revel in it, actually. Her breasts, face, and much of the bed and the wall behind her were plastered with cum. It started to get to the point where she looked like she might start drowning in it.

"Let my sister join," Rashiva suggested.

The other pink-haired demoness joined us, and began licking the cum off of Erica. Rashiva bent over and displayed her tight ass and pussy, and I moved into position to plunder them from behind. While Erica was getting her breasts kneaded and her pussy licked by one succubus, I double-stuffed the other. I nailed her cunt and ass doggy style and then face to face, vigorously pistoning inside her tight orifices as deep as I could go, clutching the sexy vixen close to my breasts and filling her with more copious loads of cum.

Rashiva thrashed with pleasure and we both came several times. I slowed down each time she brought me to a massive, ball-draining orgasm, but I just kept moving and rejuvenating my lust and ardor. She felt so good and I could tell that my constant movement was just what she needed.

After a couple of hours of fucking non-stop, Erica was blissed out and semi-conscious. Rashiva's belly finally swelled with cum and I moved to Rak'hel, fucking her hard and delighting in her silky wet inner walls. She gave me a chain of orgasms and in minutes, she was as round as a beach ball, stuffed so full of cum she couldn't even sit up.

"Okay, okay, that should do it," Zurknod suddenly said. "All done. I got enough spirit energy for the spells and made all of the spheres permanent. Looks like the girls have had enough," he grumbled.

He opened a portal off the edge of the bed and we rolled the succubi off the bed so that they would fall into the portal and back into Zurknod's pocket dimension. That gave Erica and myself a chance to be alone together at last. After cuddling for a few moments, I was hard again and moved to slide my dicks into her from behind.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as my blunt tips breached her anus and stuffed her pussy. She groaned as her body stretched and expanded to take both of my monstrously girthy cocks at the same time. I reached around to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples.

She gasped and mumbled incoherently as I pushed her pleasure spots hard. As I sank deeper and deeper into her holes, she started cumming, milky spray from her nipples soaking my hands and dripping all over the sheets. I groaned and realized I was not going to be able to hold back much longer.

Soon we both found our release, cumming simultaneously, and we simply stopped moving to lay down and catch our breaths. In moments our breathing calmed and we sighed happily.

"I'll be right back," she said. She stood and put on a fluffy pink bath robe, the kind that only came down about mid-thigh. Then she stepped out into the hallway. I felt a little guilty, having let her wait in line while I had focused my attention on the succubi. The last little fuck with her was nothing compared to what Rah'kel had done with her tongue and forearm. I was quite infatuated with Erica, and I knew how she felt about me. I wanted some good quality time with my cocks stuffed all the way inside her, because I could tell she was becoming addicted to me.

The finishing school grad was gone for about five minutes. She returned with a tray that had two glasses of milk and several cookies. I could see Eli, Karina, and Morgana having a serious discussion in the hallway. Before Erica could even tell me what any of the cookies were, Morgana asked me telepathically to come up to the galley.

The entire crew met there for a discussion, many wearing the short pink bathrobes that had been stowed in each room. The knights looked utterly gay wearing them, with their hairy chests and bare hairy thighs framed in pink terry cloth, but the matter under discussion was serious enough that no one bothered to even smirk.

"Eli asked a really good question," Morgana began, addressing all of us. "He asked why we are risking a battle if some of us are pregnant. Does anyone care to explain?"

"It wasn't supposed to happen," I said. "Following the ritual with Mother Farold, witches are supposed to be sterile for two years, right? So, we were counting on that to work as birth control," I said.

"Well, we found out that Jeanie's cum doesn't follow those rules," Morgana added.

"Definitely. After all, some of us are pretty sure they only did oral or perhaps anal with Jeanie and still got pregnant," Erica said, trying to sound innocent. Eli looked at her curiously and she folded her arms under her big chest, lifting her bosom and distracting him with miles of cleavage. "Well it's true," she said with a playful pout that was definitely also for Eli's benefit.

"We decided despite the pregnancies that we wanted to help people, right Jeanie?" Lucille said, and I nodded in agreement. "Honestly I hadn't given it that much thought, not being pregnant myself," she chuckled. "The pregnancy comes with a small version of Jeanie's aura. That aura gives us unlimited first tier spells. I'd love to have that aura."

"That certainly can be arranged," Morgana chided. "The personal aura also means we are protected from ethereals, regardless of wards."

"Ethereals? What are those?" Eli asked.

"They're these invisible demons that infest the ethereal realm, a shadow plane adjacent to our own."

"It's like where Frodo goes when he puts on the ring," Lucille said.

"Explain what they do," Karina said.

"The ethereals suck up spirit energy, and if you get a lot of them on you, it can feel a bit like you're having an emotional breakdown, especially if it's a big swarm," Morgana said, going on to explain a little more about how it worked worldwide, and how we had seen its effects.

Morgana decided to do a little demonstration. She cast aura sight on all of us. Immediately, Eli and the knights could see that we were bathed in yellow glow. Eli and the knights had distinct auras of various colors, as did Lucille, but the rest of us did not have an aura or outline that was distinguishable from the room-filling golden light.

"The golden light is Jeanie's aura," Morgana explained. "Karina, Erica, Irina and I have a small version of that aura as well, at the moment. When we gave up our babies, we lost the aura, so we think the aura is centered on the babies, and might be a hereditary gift. Anyway, Jeanie's aura is so huge that we can't see like auras that it overlaps. Come up top where we can spread out."

We headed up to the top deck. Then Morgana walked with Eli to stand at the prow, while the rest of us stayed aft. Once he had put some distance between us, he saw that my aura extended out to about 20 yards in diameter and was wreathed by hazy translucent rainbows. Morgana also had an aura about one yard in diameter, oblong like a football so that it included her head and feet.

"Alright Eli, I'm going to suppress our nearest adjacent ethereal ward. This one keeps ethereals from the fore of the ship." She raised her hand. "There, it is done." With that, she started to walk back to us. My eyes followed her sexy strut, her cleavage and her legs.

Out of the corner of my eye, I glimpsed a dark shadow flit past Eli.

"Holy shit!" he yelped. "Whatthefuckwasthat?!"

"An ethereal," Morgana said. "Don't worry, it can't hurt you. Its claws can only capture spirit energy. You have been picking up a little residual spirit energy from Jeanie's aura. They are coming to claim it."

There were a couple of ethereals swirling around him quickly, every few seconds they would swipe him with their dark touch.

"I don't like it, I definitely don't like it," he said. He tried to dodge them but saw it was no use. A third and a fourth ethereal joined in the frenzy. He leaped wildly, a look of panic in his eyes, and he came dangerously close to the edge of the boat.

Karina rushed to him on her bare feet.

"No no, stay back!" he screamed, looking possessed. I started to realize something was wrong. He was cartwheeling his arms and swerving around, trying to fight off the ethereals, heedless of how close he was to the edge.

"Just come to me bae, it's alright!" she soothed, reaching him with surprising speed. Once she was close enough for him to be inside her aura, the ethereals abandoned their quarry.

"Gee, thanks for the demonstration guys," Karina said softly, while Eli held her and let out a sob. In almost the next instant, he shook his head and looked puzzled but no longer upset.

Shortly thereafter, Morgana reactivated the ward and we all went back down to the galley to review.

"Alright guys, so that's what happens with ethereals. It's perfectly normal to get a little excited."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Eli said, scratching his head with embarrassment.

"That was more than a little excited," Lucille said. "Eli, you had PTSD, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

She and Morgana shared a look.

"I have one in the pantry I packed just for him," she told the blonde futanari. Since the pantry was warded against transmutation, Lucille sprang up and left to go get it. She returned and placed a cookie on a plate in front of Eli. It was a large white cookie, with chunks of white and dark chocolate and macadamia nuts and a pool of blue-green mint gel in the center.

"That cookie will cure your PTSD," Lucille said. "Like it cured mine, or Brian's I should say."

"Brian? Oh, right, Karina said you were a guy once."

"Yeah, well, a Marine," Lucille said proudly, stoking the inter-branch rivalry playfully as Eli picked up the cookie.

"Looks tasty," he said, taking a bite of it. Soon he took another bite, and really began wolfing it down.

"How do you feel now?" Lucille asked. Eli took a deep breath and let it out. "Do you want to talk about what happened when you were in the sand box?" she prompted.

"I saw a lot back there, and I don't want to talk about it because it would upset you. Shit, I'm sorry to say this but I think I'm at peace with it. The damn hell of it is, the guy who sent us out on that mission wasn't even the one to blame."

"Do you blame yourself?" Lucille asked.

"No. What could I have done? We hit the IED, there was no way to see it. I was all jacked up. That medic was doing what he was supposed to, dude was shit hot too because I shouldn't have made it. He should have taken one look at me and said fuck it, I give up." He stopped talking, looked at us and decided to keep going. "He got shot after putting tourniquets on, and—man, his parents lost a son."

"He saved your life," Lucille said. "Valkyries carried that warrior to Valhalla."

He looked Lucille dead in the eye. "Is Valhalla real?"

"Yes it is, soldier," Lucille replied. "It's not like the Avengers movie or anything, but it's real, and if we go there, you can thank your brother for saving your life. First, you need to tell him what great deeds you went on to accomplish after he died for you."

Eli took another deep breath. "Alright. Well then I have deeds to do, cuz I haven't done shit."

"Guys, you did it. I really think you cured his PTSD!" Karina exclaimed.

"Yeah," Lucille said. "His guilt, his flashbacks, his irrational burdens, all lifted." She looked at Eli once more. "You're gonna be just fine now."

"We're going to need more of those cookies," he replied.

Once the aura lesson was complete, we returned to the main topic, which was what to do about the risk of bringing pregnant women into combat against the Tranquil Adept.

"I think I have my hands full, I can't give up my child to Mother Farold and adopt another knight," Karina said wryly.

"No, you certainly can't," Morgana agreed. "Your knight still hasn't finished his quest, so even asking would be frowned upon. Normally it takes two years of real time in your life between such rites, and it has only been about a week or so in your lifetime, which is unheard of.

"I do have an idea though, but it involves magic. We could put our embryos in stasis, and store them somewhere for safekeeping. I just need to make sure it is a very, very safe hiding place."

"Can you create your own pocket dimension?" I suggested, thinking of Zurknod's place.

"I can but I'm not sure it would be safe."

"If you can put a baby in stasis," Eli asked, "how do you put it back when it is time to resume gestation?"

"Magic," Morgana assured him.

"Magic to take it out, and magic to implant it again?" he asked. "Hmm."

"You're thinking of having a surrogate mother?" Morgana asked with uncanny perception. "That could be possible."

"Ooh! What about Cheryl?" Karina asked. "If I asked her, I'm sure she'd agree. I know we need to keep a lid on this, but I'm sure we're going to start telling a few people in our lives what we are doing, like our families."

"I haven't had that talk with my dad yet," I said. "I'd like to tell him and Cheryl some day, in person."

"Who is Cheryl?" Eli asked.

"One of my clients, and a friend. I'm her personal trainer."

"Does your dad know this Cheryl?" Morgana asked me.

"Oh yeah, she's actually dating Robert," Karina interjected, grinning happily.

"I see, Cheryl and Robert. Well, I propose we refrain from confiding in close family, let alone girlfriends of our dads, until we get the Tranquil Adept situation well in hand. I don't want to give her an excuse to take those people hostages, for example. This is one of the reasons why I'm reluctant to go directly to one of your friends as a surrogate mother. If you will trust me, I will put the babies in suspension and hide them, safe and secure, until it is time." We all agreed.

"Another thing, Jeanie," Morgana said, glancing at Erica. "We've noticed that you get people pregnant a little too easily." She looked over at Lucille, then back to me. "After we do the stasis, we need you to really be disciplined. If it has a womb, don't fuck it. It's the only way to be certain. Literally theonly way."

"Okay, okay, I get it." I was very bummed out at this, because I planned to fuck my coven sisters on a regular basis, especially Irina and Erica. The yacht would be perfect for this. Morgana assured me that there was absolutely no way to get the succubi pregnant, so there was that at least.

Erica and I went back to our room after we concluded our little meeting and before Morgana started putting everyone's baby into stasis. We locked ourselves in, wanting to be close to one another without anyone else getting in the way.

After kissing for a few moments, she focused my attention on the magic cookies she had selected from the pantry. One of the cookies would make the person who ate it experience greater pleasure from getting anally penetrated than normal, but it would reduce the pleasure from other forms of erogenous contact by a significant margin. Erica wasted no time eating one of those. The next type of cookie, she explained, would make her generate a very slippery, clear lubricant for a few hours. There were also two identical plain sugar wafers. They would make it so that three hours of sex would be the equivalent of six hours of sleep. We had all day before we would need to eat those.

I was soon in heaven, lying on my back as my cocks were encased in cleavage. She moved into a position where she could titfuck one cock while sucking the other. She bobbed and slurped until I couldn't hold back. Crying out at the peak of my climax, I flooded her throat with cum and also inundated the space between our bodies where her slick, oiled flesh pressed against mine.

Once I came, I rejuvenated myself and brought her up to the height where she could mount my towering cocks. She sank down on one of my cocks, pushing it into her pliant ass where she could take me deeply. I just loved the sight of her getting fucked while she was already covered in cum. I grabbed her hips and she bent close to me, putting her weight on her hands and lowering her breasts so that they were smothering my other cock. With her weight off of my hips, I could control the tempo. I started slow and she licked my glans when it pushed through the top of her cleavage.

"It's okay, this is for you," I told her. I fucked her harder, faster, watching her smile contort into a howl of bliss, and knew she felt the same joy I did when we were joined in the flesh like this.

Her muff was rubbing all along the underside of my upper cock, but I could tell it was her ass that was giving her all the pleasure. The way she was responding to me made it clear that she was close. I fucked her like a jackhammer, making her scream as she climaxed, her thighs shuddering around my hips. Her breasts showered me with milk in spectacular fashion, and I was inspired by the sight. I came like a fountain, and she tried to catch it in her mouth. She opened her pouty lips wide, moaning in ecstasy, and my convulsing cock began painting her face with ropes of cum. She clamped her mouth shut as she felt the rush of cum from my other cock filling her gut and rising to her throat. She squeezed my other cock between her milky melons and it blasted cum all over our faces.

It went everywhere, drenching her face and hair, and raining down on me. The white creamy deluge coated our breasts and my cock and pretty splattered pretty much everything above our navels. Erica's belly was swollen with a womb stuffed full of my spunk.

"Mm, so good," she said, crouching over me on all fours and licking the cum off my breasts.

I let her finish licking up most of my cum, using my fingers to help scoop it up and feeding some to her, and keeping some for myself. It was really delicious, sweet and tangy, like a tropical fruit pudding. Once we started, we just kept licking it up, passing the time with intimate licks and caresses until we had slurped up all that we could.

She reached behind herself and teased her needy ass with her fingers, and let out an excited yelp. "Mmm! I think it's even more sensitive!"

"Oh? Do you need some help?" I asked facetiously. "Want me to get it dispelled?"

She shook her head no. "Don't be coy with me. I want you to fuck my ass! Please!"

She had me reduce down to just one cock. It was right around that time that Irina knocked at the door. I opened it up and we let her in.

Irina wanted the same internal modifications that I had given to Lucille and Erica. She also really wanted to fuck, having completely sated and outlasted her two knights before the meeting. She blushingly boasted that she had taken both of them down her throat at the same time at one point. Erica and I swooned with envy.

I was happy to finally make the changes to Irina, noting to myself that only Karina was left. It didn't take long for me to make the adjustments, turning her digestive tract into a compact waste disposal system parallel to a straight internal passageway from her throat to her ass. I had a thing for her little blonde booty so I made her rear chute at least as erogenous as her pussy. We gave her a cookie for lubrication and another for greater anal pleasure and I watched with delight as she ate them both. I didn't even realize what a thing I had done.

It took a few minutes for the anal pleasure cookie to reach full potency, so I let Irina sit and watch while I fucked Erica's ass, pounding her as she writhed and came and came some more. After ten minutes or so, Erica was too blissed out to move and she had a belly taut and rounded with gallons and gallons of cum. I decided not to rejuvenate her, as she looked like she really had enough.

"Your turn," I said, turning to Irina, who was fingering herself slowly as she watched. She took me into her arms and we kissed for a few moments, then she told me she couldn't wait any longer. She gently pushed me away so that she could get up on all fours and present her ass to me.