Witches of Lust Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which hospital was it?" Irina asked.

"The one we are going to tomorrow."

"Eglin?!" Irina gasped.

"I dealt with them a while ago. I could not have them operating in my home town. This was with my last coven, over twenty years ago. I have a feeling none others have dared take their place." She sounded menacing, as if she had done something brutal to make an example of the last coven.

"Will it be really dangerous then? Could they defeat us?" I asked.

"They could certainly hurt or kill us, Jeanie. We need to be ready. As long as they don't know our weaknesses, we'll pull through. We have trained for this, but let's stay on our toes." Morgana replied. She was matter-of-fact, but I sensed something haunted her.

"I just thought Satanists were atheists in drag, contrarians," Karina murmured.

"They are ruining civilization!" Eli exploded. "It's a well-hidden conspiracy, with bad actors at the very top of our hegemony, our government, and the New World Order. All satanic! They are the ones sending our boys to war in order that they come back wounded!" Eli snarled, bitterly angry at the government as he so often was.

"Very impressive," Morgana said.

"I found out about it last year, but I never thought their magic is real. Scary."

Later that night, as we prepared to sleep, I noticed the wafers that would help us get through the night without sleep were gone. Erica admitted that she had returned them because I could not have sex with her with my dick. She wasn't against sapphic contact but she really wasn't trained in it either. All that talk about an ambush had her worried. She was hoping that we could instead spend some time just cuddling and being close rather than an all-night marathon of pussy licking.

"So, was Morgana mad?" she asked me, referring to our romp with the tentacles.

"I didn't try to read her mind, but yeah, you could tell she was a little mad. She will make sure we all meditate daily to get rid of the corruption. You, me, and Irina."

"I can deal with that, I guess," she whispered with a sigh. We cuddled and chatted a little longer, and then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said.

"Hi," said Karina, shyly stepping into the room. We eagerly beckoned her to climb into bed with us, but she demurred. "I have to ask you a favor. Maybe you, Jeanie. You see, Eli just told me he's never been in a threesome."

"Is he uncomfortable with Bellevon?" I asked.

"No, no not that!" Karina giggled. "Alright technically he has been in a threesome," she confessed, blushing furiously. "I mean with him and two girls. Bellevon is upstairs relaxing in the galley, so um, what I'm asking is, um, Jeanie," she stammered. "Do you want to join a threesome with me?"

"You don't mind, do you Erica?" I asked.

"You don't have to worry about me, darling," she replied. She got out of bed, then hummed 'Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah' as she picked up her robe and walked past us, a beatific smile on her lovely face. She was going to go keep Bellevon company. Karina followed her to tell the mohawked knight that it was okay. I stepped into Karina's bedroom where Eli was laying on the bed naked.

"Hi there," I said coyly, entering the room and turning so that he could see my nude body from every angle. "Karina will be here in just a moment."

He tried to speak, grunted and nodded, smiling.

"Karina said you wanted to play with me, and she wants to be here too," I went on. "Do you want to touch my body?"

He swallowed hard and nodded.

"Do you want tofuck me?" I stood beside the bed and rested one knee against it, letting him get a good look at my hairless pussy.

Just then Karina came into the room. "Bellevon wasn't in the galley. Do either of you mind if Erica joins us?"

"Not at all," I cooed. Eli's eyes were wide as saucers as the busty blonde came into view, slipping out of her short pink robe.

Erica, who had been lingering outside of the sliding dor and holding it partially open so that she could hear, stepped into the room and dropped her robe to the ground. She did a quick 360 for him and then knelt by the side of the bed.

Karina and I were amused by how he gaped and stared at her lovely, gravity-defying breasts. The auburn-haired girl reclined beside him on the bed and he put an arm around her shoulder. She nuzzled him and he responded with a deep, soul-searing kiss.

Erica and I stared at them kissing, then glanced at each other. "That's so hot," she said, licking her lips. "Jeanie do you want to go first or will I?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to suck him while they kiss and make out," she said. I nodded to her and she got extra excited, smiling big as she thanked me.

Eli had been endowed with a larger than average dick after I had fleshcrafted him whole again. Erica crawled up between his legs, her own ass sticking out at me as she draped her legs over the edge of the bed. With one hand she gripped his base and brought the rigid shaft closer to her lips. She gazed at it admiringly and stroked it once, squeezing a drop of precum to the tip, which she promptly licked off.

Eli watched in fascination, letting out moans as she engulfed the tip of his cock and began to bob on it slowly, spreading saliva as she went.

His eyes flicked up to me and I realized I was just standing there looking dumb. I decided to try to pose sexy for him. He looked at me and then began kissing Karina some more.

I crawled up on the bed opposite Karina, watching as Erica's lips bobbed closer and closer to the thick, veiny root of his manhood. I caressed his muscular chest and considered sucking on his nipples, but it seemed like a mere distraction compared to kissing or fellating him. I decided to simply caress him lightly and let Erica shine.

"Gluk, glek, gluk," she went as she slid him into her throat. It was very arousing watching her work and I slipped a hand between my legs to rub my clit. When I felt his eyes on me, I looked back at him but didn't stop touching myself.

"She's good, isn't she? Makes you want to grab her head and just fuck her brains out through her mouth, hmm?" I asked teasingly. "Go ahead, she's good for it. She lives for it." I took her head and pushed it down on his cock, and she went down all the way, pressing her nose into his abdomen. Then I pulled her head off, letting his big, saliva-coated cock jut proudly up in the air, strings of spit trailing to Erica's lips and splattering across her lovely ripe bosom.

"I could really go for a hard, cock right now, damn it!" I pouted. "Karina, can I ask him something? I want to grow him a second cock."

Karina looked surprised for a second, then she smiled broadly, clearly excited by the prospect.

"Huh? What is she gonna do?" Eli asked Karina.

"She can do all sorts of things with fleshcraft," Karina said in her most silken voice. "She gave back what the bomb took, and she can add more, and it will feel good, so good."

"So you want me to let her do it? Do what exactly?" he said, still in shocked disbelief.

"I'm going to grow you another cock, and then I'm going to make both of them even bigger, just for tonight." Eli listened to my words and nodded as I spoke. "If you like it like that we'll keep it, but we can change it any time. Just let me know."

Eli nodded and swallowed nervously.

"You have his permission!" Karina giggled, hugging him tightly.

I concentrated on him, and a bulbous knot of flesh budded right above the base of his cock. It quickly grew in length until he had two turgid erections, both about seven or eight inches long. He groaned with pleasure, precum oozing from both tips.

"Now, just a little bigger so you can really plunder our holes as deep as you want," I soothed, and his cocks grew to double their length and girth. I added to his balls, taking the liberty to add two more orbs within his swelling nut sack and made all of them larger and more potent. The growth of his organs overloaded his senses with erotic pleasure, and both of his cocks started spurting cum. He let out a strained cry and both of his cocks let forth, spurting ropes of cum straight up into the air.

We all moaned and screamed as we dove for his cocks, trying to get our lips around the heads. Erica and I were first, but Erica quickly passed her claim over to Karina so she too could fill her mouth with his spurting tip. Karina could only fit the tip in her mouth but I showed off a little by pushing his huge crown into my throat. I made a slight miscalculation on how much cum he was gushing and ended up shooting some out of my nose. All I could smell was the strange smell of bleach or disinfectant, and it irritated my sinuses. His cum tasted kinda salty.

Realizing I could probably change his 'flavor' I went about making some small biochemical changes to his jizz, even as his balls were draining into Karina's mouth and my own. The salty flavor and acrid smell vanished, replaced by a mild sweetness both to the palate and nose.

Once he was done cumming, we knelt on the floor beside the bed and opened our mouths to show him the cum we had saved up. Then we all swallowed at the same time and asked for more.

"I need a few minutes to recover," he said. "I'm good for licking some pussy though, can't wait to taste them!"

"I don't think you'll need that long to recover," I said, rejuvenating his cocks and further making them so that they had no refractory time. He groaned as he felt his hard meat surge back to full readiness.

"Ooh, look how big and hard they are already," Erica said.

"My turn!" Karina called.

"Me too!" I said, shrugging at Erica apologetically. She smiled at me playfully, knowing it would be her turn again soon, then she moaned as Eli began fondling her big breasts. She fell into his arms and writhed with pleasure.

About an hour later, we had fucked in at least two dozen positions and he had tasted all of our pussies. I fleshcrafted Karina's throat and ass so that she could fully engulf Eli's shafts with them. While he was good with his tongue, just one of his cocks was enough to rock our world, and we wanted Karina to be the first to ride both and control the pace. He lay back on the bed, his arm around my shoulders and his head nestled between Erica's lovely breasts.

As she sank down on his cocks, I used fleshcraft to help her along. Her pelvis was too small for both of his shafts, so I had to make it soft and elastic. Once he was in further, I helped her cervix open and her womb stretch and realign around the column of flesh she was lowering herself onto. She groaned as his huge cock began to stretch out her belly and the other filled her core. With a squeak of triumph, her muff touched his abdomen and she was fully hilted on his cocks. Carefully, she began to raise her body up on her knees, straddling his waist, then sank down on him again.

As she built up a tempo, Erica stroked his hair languidly and I whispered words of encouragement in his ear. We watched her shudder and quake through another orgasm, and I lovingly kissed Eli and thanked him.

"Thanks? I should be thanking you," he murmured.

"Thank you for sharing Karina."

"Oh, that," he chuckled. "I think this was her idea."

"She told me it was yours. Now fess up." I smirked at him playfully, and he caught my look with a sideways glance.

"What are you two whispering about?" Karina panted.

"Don't you worry about it, just trying to steal your man," I joked.

"You can't steal him from me because he's not mine," she said, showing us the back of her right hand where there was no ring. We all chuckled at that because we all knew better, and Eli definitely took the hint under advisement. He was on the verge of proposing they resume their engagement right there in the middle of the orgy, but he held his tongue.

"I was just telling her that I am indebted to her and you all in a way that I'll never be able to pay back," he said.

"Shh, don't worry about it," Karina said. She started bouncing a little higher, then grinding down on him, taking every gut-stretching inch of him into her body. As she focused on her own pleasure, Eli turned to me.

"It's true though. You didn't even have to come get me. You girls could have kept this beauty to yourself."

"Nah, impossible. I love her and I have to give her what she wants. She wants you. So, thank you once more - for taking her back. You didn't have any second thoughts, did you?"

"Huh?" he grunted. "Well, I hope I keep my head with all this crazy sex. At least my PTSD is gone too. It really feels different. I'm not thinking of suicide anymore, that's for sure."

I laughed. "You have so much to live for now!"

"Yeah, I know," he grunted, Karina picking up the pace. She drowned out our murmurs with the sound of slapping flesh as she rode him hard, and he grunted that he was cumming. She wailed out her triumphant climax and collapsed atop Eli. His surging cocks pumped cum into her womb and so deeply up her ass that she started coughing and spitting it up. I offered my breasts and she showered them with cum.

"Oh my word!" she gasped. "I've never had that happen before!"

Erica and I giggled. "You'll get used to it," the blonde said, stroking Karina's hair and back while she dove for my breasts, licking and slurping the cum from off my cleavage. When she had licked my breasts clean, she gave Eli a peck on the lips and then looked at Erica.

"Hey beautiful," she said. "Your turn?"

"Me?" Erica asked, placing a hand over her magnificent chest.

"Yeah, you. I want to watch you ride him until you cum."

Erica's face absolutely lit up. It was loads of fun watching her breasts bounce and squirt milk as she rode him. When she was done, we excused ourselves as Morgana had telepathically begun telling me that we needed to have a coven meeting.

***

We all piled into her room, Morgana, Irina, Lucille, Karina, Erica, and I, and locked the door shut. Morgana confessed that she had a problem. As with the levitation spheres, she could not make the ethereal wards on the amulets permanent without assistance. Permanency on amulets required eighth tier magic, hence we would be researching any alternatives within reach.

She had already started, and found at least one semi-portable option for a ward that she could cast. It was going to be a bitch to deal with, she said. It was a huge wrought iron brazier with an ethereal flame. We would need to commission a professional blacksmith to forge it. We would have to have two people carry it on poles like a sedan chair. It only had an effective range of twenty feet, a tiny footprint compared to my own aura. It would smolder while in use, giving off eye-watering blue smoke. Eventually, we had to rule it out as it made much more sense to just stay within my aura. However, if anyone else had some bright ideas, Morgana asked that we all try to do some research.

While the coven went back to their rooms to consult online occult resources and look more for options, Zurknod called Morgana and I aside and cajoled us, aiming to strike a deal in return for even more spirit energy during off-hours. He revealed that, having noticed an opportunity to help and doing a little research on his own, he realized he could create amulets that would act as wards, with no harmful effects. In return for them, I would need to have some extended sessions with the succubi, and that during those sessions, their collars would transfer fully ninety percent of the spirit energy I dispensed straight to Zurknod, instead of his usual cut of fifty.

"You humans, first of all, aren't built to absorb spirit energy," Zurknod explained, "Once you're full, any extra that is sent your way just goes to waste. What I propose is that wetemporarily change the ratios up a bit."

We nodded calmly as he spoke, staying poker-faced. This only made him more animated.

"We can't have waste, right?" he asked, flying in front of my face and waving his arms.

"We can. It doesn't bother me." I said.

"We can avoid it though! Say the word and I'll switch out the collars! Why would we have so much spirit energy just getting pissed away into the ether?!"

"Well, a lot is still going to you."

"A lot, why the fucking-" he muttered. "Morgana," he flew up to her face. "These girls are just going wild in bed like you wouldn't believe it. They just go on for hours in bed, wasting all that spirit energy. You know how difficult it can be to obtain."

"Yes, but I like to go on for hours in bed too," Morgana teased, grinning slightly.

"Oh but you, you can't possibly be this grotesque, Morgana. I mean, you don't know how what a sexual deviant is until you see Jeanie! She's as debased as any demon from the 99th layer of the Abyss! Cum everywhere, puking cum and what have you! I am getting some spirit energy, which is great, but then I think about how much greater it would be to get the forty percent that is being wasted! By midnight, what if you girls are all tucked in bed with your knights, sleeping soundly, and full of spirit energy? Meanwhile Jeanie is trying to pump up the succubi like a king size waterbed! Then what?! I am literally about to tear my ears off just thinking about all this spirit energy going through my collars and down the drain. Gone forever!"

"Alright, I think you've said enough," Morgana said nonchalantly. "Will that be all?"

"Now wait just a second! What's that look, are you calling me greedy for wanting a little more? All I'm saying is, during times when the coven is full and doing absolutely no magic, give me permission to change for a better collar. Let me keep that for myself, okay? No skin off your backs, and in return, I will make ALL your talismans right up front! Do we have a deal?"

Morgana closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"OH COME ON!" he yelled.

"What do I tell the knights?" she sighed, glancing at me.

"I'll tell them," he said with a wicked little grin.

"Don't even joke about that that, buster," she warned him. "I'll come up with a story, but we are choosing the design of these talismans, that's non-negotiable," the pale-skinned priestess went on. "We cannot have evil or demonic talismans, they've gotta be symbols of goodness, health, and vitality."

"Of course, of course. You show me what you want, I'll lay the enchantments, and Jeanie will lay the succubi."

Morgana looked at me. She was genuinely wary of the proposition. I shrugged, not knowing as much as she.

"We need those talismans," she murmured. "Alright Zurknod, you got yourself a deal."

"YES! OH THANK YOU!" he shouted in his little high-pitched voice, flying in figure eights.

Morgana and I glanced at one another again, not sure whether we had made the right choice, but the deal was done and there was another thing that bugged me. I telepathically asked Morgana what would happen if the knights found out I had a pet demon.

Well, it would depend. There are a few sorts of demons that knights would tolerate. A homunculus would not be one of them.

Why not?

It's evil, bottom line. Only in it for itself.

He's not so bad. Not all of his kind are evil.

Yes, yes they are. He just likes you because of what he can get out of you. Don't misunderstand, evil doesn't have to be pure malevolence, rather it's just cold selfishness. His kind inhabit the lower planes in and adjacent to Baator, meaning that he is by nature evil, but also a deal maker. He can be trusted to hold up his end of a bargain.

Well that's good, isn't it?

That would put him in the same category as Lucifer.

Oh.

Jeanie, you can see the temptation to want to bargain with someone who can give you what you want. He seems fine now, but frankly sometimes I think we ought to send him back to the lower planes permanently.

Banish him?

He's still very useful, I'm only saying that if the knights found out we were making deals with him, they might lose faith in us. Even if we banished Zurknod immediately to placate them, they might begin to see us as unworthy of their loyalty.