Witches of Lust Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tentatively explored her tender flesh, smearing the lube around her cheeks and rubbing her labia and clit. She wasn't as sensitive around her pussy thanks to the cookie, in fact her muff did not seem particuarly warm to the touch, but she gasped whenever my hands parted her pert rounded buns or came close to her tight little knot. Once I started rubbing her asshole with my fingertips she begged me to fuck her.

I took her slowly, enjoying how the stacked blonde mewled with impatience. My thick cock caused her stomach to bulge out before I was even halfway inside. The head followed the newly fleshcrafted tract between her lungs and behind her heart. She groaned as her torso was forced to align with my rigid shaft, having impaled her with it almost through the entire length of her torso.

I had well over a foot of cock in her, and I wanted it to be the perfect length. I grinned with excitement when I felt the pounding of her heartbeat against my crown. That was deep enough, I thought. I adjusted the size of my cock so that I could feel her heart when I was hilted in her butt.

"Oh Jeanie I'm so full now," she moaned. "It feels, it feels fucking amazing! Oh goddess, I'm close!"

"I know. I'm gonna do it now." Then there was only one thing for me to do, and that was to fuck my young blonde cutie in the butt and watch her cum uncontrollably and make cum spew out of her cute little mouth.

For the next little while, that was exactly what I did, pumping cum into her stomach until it grew big, and more splashed out of her mouth whenever she tried to speak. I read her mind and knew what she wanted, which was to keep pumping and cumming without stopping. Thanks to my powers, I had limitless endurance and I put hers to the test as well.

Once Erica recovered, I grew out a second cock and she joined in. All through the early afternoon, I pounded their asses and filled their bellies with cum. Once their bellies were full, any extra cum I forced into them came rushing up out of their pretty mouths.

At first they struggled to lick it up off the bed and each other, but then they simply let it gush from their gaping mouths and fall everywhere, coating our bodies, the bed, even the walls and the floor. They seemed to almost lose hold of their senses in their lust for egesting my cum. They called themselves my cum fountains and begged me to keep the cum turned on full stream. During that blissful time, Zurknod appeared. The diminutive homunculus gave me an approving grin.

"Zerky, what now?" I panted with annoyance.

"Watch the attitude! A guy could get his feeling hurt, ya know?"

"Okay, then just beat it," I said as nicely as I could.

"Oh, why sure miss Jeanie. After all, you have your hands full, and it's so much work." He paused for effect. "My, ah, minions could help you know."

"That's okay, I've got this," I said.

"You do, but wouldn't it be even better with a succubus or two in here?" he asked.

"Full stream!" my cum fountains gurgled idiotically, giggling and bouncing and trying to get my cocks spurting again. They weren't even paying a whit of attention to the demon I was arguing with.

"I'm barely a match for these two right now. I can't -"

"Here is what I had in mind, Jeanie. You lie back and relax. My succubi will take care of you, and through their control collars, everyone will get some of that spirit energy, so it doesn't just go to waste on a non-witch, no offense," he said with a nod to Erica.

"What about them?" I asked, thrusting into Erica and Irina again.

"Oh, well don't worry about them. They'll be on cloud nine." He gestured, and a glowing purple rift appeared beside the bed. Rah'kel and Rashiva's familiar faces and pink hair appeared. Beside them, several tentacles snaked out from the same portal, each one ending in a thick, roughly foot long penis that was dripping greenish demonic precum.

"Oh, I shouldn't," I said, but I felt my willpower fading when I saw the sea of waving, rigid phalluses and other more specialized tentacles.

"You should, you should," Zurknod goaded.

"But, but the corruption," I argued feebly.

"Oh tisk tisk, have you even bothered doing anything about it so far?"

"Well, no," I said.

"Sprouted any horns or hooves then?"

"Uh, no," I admitted.

"Well then, a little so-called corruption can't be all that bad then!" he said. I didn't agree but failed to speak any further in protest. All four succubi climbed onto the bed, sucking my nipples and kissing my friends. They eased us into new positions, and a demoness prepared to mount me.

"Pretty soon this will be the norm around here," Zurknod said. "You heard Morgana say it yourself. No fucking anything with a womb. For the most part, that means you are gonna get with my demons. Shay and Mimi are getting close to their transformation, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with Mimi."

Tentacles wrapped around Erica's waist and more wrapped around her ankles, raising her ass high in the air. Irina was next, held aloft, and giving me space to roll around with the succubi in somewhat cramped space. They bent at the hips, legs spread wide, and a tentacle poised to fuck their quivering pussies and tight, sensitive asses. They pushed in, one foot after another, and then pulled back, and then thrust in and out. Erica and Irina quickly got used to the slippery sensations, and within moments they were overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Oh, I missed this!" Erica gasped.

Rashiva rose up atop me, straddling my thighs and pushing my cock down into the hottest, tightest depths of her core. She locked her gaze with me and grinned, then squeezed her insides andpulled and I just started to cum, until I lost all track of time.

A few hours later, Morgana found us half-conscious, drenched in cum, and still fucking the tentacles and succubi. Our mistress was fairly pissed off, but suppressed it and got down to business.

"It's time for one of you girls to go next," she said.

"You mean, you're going to put our babies in suspension?" Irina asked.

"Yes, well, one for now. Karina has already done hers. Irina, are you ready to go now?" she asked.

"Yes, I suppose."

"Okay." Morgana took a deep breath, raised her hands, and began to speak an incantation. After almost a minute, she lowered her hands, but nothing happened.

"The baby is suspended now," Morgana said. "Time to get it out." Morgana began to cast another spell, and this time Irina's abdomen began to glow. Irina gasped and felt a small sphere about the size of a big grape sliding down and out of her vagina. It floated through the air for all of us to see. Momentarily, it was possible to see the tiny embryo within, but then the sphere gained an opaque, golden sheen.

Morgana plucked the gold marble out of mid-air. "There. Solid as titanium, timeless, and precious." She produced a small blue pouch embroidered with the letters "Irina" in gold script, dropped the marble inside, and pulled the drawstrings shut.

"Well, am I next?" Erica asked.

"Soon," Morgana said. "Hmm, this place is a mess.Hoovasta!" She waved her hands, and much of the tentacle slime and cum disappeared. She cast the cleaning cantrip three more times to get the mess out of the corners and off the walls.

"Erica, do you mind leaving us for a few minutes? I'd like to be with Jeanie for a little while, in private."

"Come on Erica, let's go," Irina said. They put on some skimpy clothes and left, smiling and waving at me over their shoulders. Morgana gently shut the door behind them.

"I'm sorry about all the tentacles, I just-"

"It can be difficult, but you must be strong, Jeanie. Think about the good in life, the things that matter. Love, affection, purpose. All those demons can offer you is purely flesh. Being a sex witch is more than that."

"Okay, I understand."

"Now that I have your attention, Jeanie, I wanted you to do me a favor. Since you seem to have a real knack for fleshcraft, you can go ahead and remove my uterus."

"Oh! Really, are you sure?"

"This is no joking matter."

"But why?"

"I have had enough children. I may look young to you but I'm not, not by a long shot. I shouldn't have been able to get pregnant, but somehow, you got me pregnant. I think perhaps, if I do this, I'll be able to continue to be there for you and give you the kind of release you crave." She said the last bit in a sultry voice, and I smiled with understanding.

"Besides, I would make a terrible mother."

"You do a great job of looking after us," I objected, referring to how she led our coven.

"That's different. I haven't once tried to actually raise an infant. I always went to Faroldhomme if I - anyway, you are all grown women, beautiful, hand-picked. Oh Jeanie," she said, caressing my cheek and looking into my eyes. "I've taken a real liking to you, do you know that?"

I shook my head. I did peek in her mind from time to time and I knew she was telling the truth, but the way she hardly demanded of my time made me forget.

"From the moment I saw you, I wanted you in the coven. Truth is, seeing the wild side of you here is turning me on."

I gazed back into her eyes, my heart filling with warmth from her heartfelt words.

"I know I have Gaff and I even have Lucille and the others. In my ideal world, the whole coven would be at my beck and call. Especially you, Jeanie. I wouldn't miss a day with you. It's all well and good that you can charge my spirit energy with succubi, but don't be a stranger, okay?"

"I won't."

She smiled, and placed her hands to either side of her belly, looking down at her trim figure. "Okay Jeanie, do this first."

I prepared to shrink her uterus away, and focused in on her. I gasped in shock at the alien structure of her insides as they became apparent to my mind. Amidst the chaos, I found her cervix where it formed the link between her vagina and her uterus, and gasped in shock.

"Your cervix, it's fused shut! It's just a wall of flesh!" I gasped.

She smiled and nodded. "I had fleshcrafted it that way a few decades ago, just to be on the safe side. I guess your super sperm got past even that!" she joked.

"No surprise there," I chuckled. "I even knocked up Erica with anal," I sighed. "I suppose this will be the only way to make sure. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Quite certain. Go ahead."

"All right, here goes."

It was a simple modification to shrink her uterus away, I did it quickly and without any discomfort.

"Thank you, Jeanie. I could have done it myself, but I'm a little tapped out now. Erica is next, but I'll need a recharge before I can even think of helping her," she told me.

My cocks were already rising to the occasion. "Let's make this intimate, just you and I," I told her.

"My Sha'non, I thought you'd never ask!" she said, throwing her arms around me.

Morgana was my teacher and my guide, she knew so much about magic and had lived through decades with the secrets of magic illuminating the darkness of her world. It felt thrilling to touch her, kiss her beautiful face. It was even better knowing she was intent on getting as much cum stuffed into her belly as I could provide. Once I had penetrated her slippery holes with my two rampant cocks, I eased my way inside of her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. As we joined, she slipped her tongue into my mouth and mine eagerly met hers. Thrusting our hips in time, we soon reached ecstasy. Her belly swelled with my spunk and she urged me on with her ecstatic moans. We did not stop until she was packed to the gills and the bed drenched in a thick layer of white spoo. Then we rolled around in it and licked each other clean. Not a square inch was left unexplored.

During this time, we grew extremely intimate. She asked me to enter her psychic fortress to show me how she felt about me. She started to share her memories, and I began to see the big picture of her life, her struggles, and even her pain. I glimpsed a little more about her previous coven sisters, ones Medina had attacked for no good reason, but I also caught a glimpse of what she did in her rituals to gain spirit energy. During the night of a full moon, a sex witch could actually benefit from having sex with a demon by gaining spirit energy, but most demons were foul and feral, far too dangerous to be close to. Sex witches had to be picky, but there were options.

There was a particular kind of demon from a specific layer of the abyss which was a bipedal giant, usually about nine feet tall, with a head built into a huge torso ringed with six muscular arms. The demon's creator had intended that it rape humans to death in a grotesque way, and it was designed to catch, hold, and fuck. It was endowed it with a whale of a sex organ that would break the body of any normal human. However, it was quite gentle and well-behaved as long as you cooperated. Also, after it came you had to be ready to banish it because otherwise it would be dangerous. It was for this demon that Morgana had made her orifices adaptable to any size. It had a volleyball-sized bulge in its cock and to accommodate it, she had made her pelvis capable of separating.

She had routinely summoned that abyssal rape demon and had sex with it in order to recharge her spirit energy. The ritual had provided enough for her to fully charge and even channel energy into her coven sisters. It required frequent meditation to cleanse herself of corruption. Lucille and Irina had witnessed her have sex with one several times.

I was aghast at what she had gone through, month after month, in order to obtain the spirit energy she needed to keep her occult practice alive.

"Is it really such a shock?" she asked. "You didn't suspect it?"

"No, well, maybe something less extreme," I said, gazing out of the porthole. I had withdrawn from her mind, and we were back to just talking face to face.

"It's difficult for me to share these things with you, Jeanie. You're so innocent."

I looked to her. "You can tell me anything."

"I can't, Jeanie. Some things in this world are horrible, and you're so young."

"You told Irina, and she's a year younger than me."

"It was necessary, and she was not so innocent." I frowned as she said that. "It wasn't so bad, to be honest. He came, and I came too. He got what he wanted, and I gained enough spirit energy to share." She chuckled. "Then you came along, and all that demon summoning went away like a bad dream. Now we're here in this brand new ship, and goddess willing, we'll pay Medina back for what she did to my friends." She kissed me sweetly. "Thank you."

Thank you, I telepathed, opening my lips for her and kissing her passionately.Without you I don't know where I would be. My powers were activated because you decided to start another coven, and chose Irina to be in it. Irina chose me. I'll do anything for you, my sisters.

Oh Sha'non she sighed, kissing me soundly.

***

The magic required to collect the embryos in stasis was almost exclusive to sex witches. The same went for reimplanting and reanimating the "marbles." Either a powerful sex witch, or a sorcerer capable of casting the most powerful spell of all, "Wish," would be needed. Of course, Morgana intended to be the one to to take care of the matter, since we didn't know anyone else who could.

Once she had finished with Erica, she had all four stasis embryos, each in a pouch embroidered with the name of the mother. "I'm going to find a safe place for them, and return soon. No one will find them, I promise."

Three hours later, she came back glowing with excitement, her lips buttoned about where she had been.

"I have devised a contingency spell. If something happens to me, you will find out where to retrieve your suspended embryos. After all, someday you will be strong enough to cast the spell that would reimplant the embryos."

"Let's just hope it doesn't come to that," I said, and we all gathered around for a group hug.

After that, we flew the ship to one of our favorite restaurants to get a meal. Coasting along at speed, we would be back in Florida in minutes, but Morgana said that she needed at least an hour with some of us. Then she sternly took Irina, Erica and I aside to meditate. It was an incredibly boring ordeal. I used to sometimes enjoy meditating briefly, but something about my mood at the time made it very difficult to sit there. Also, I was not used to meditating for a full hour, certainly not when there was so much fun to be had.

After the cleansing meditation session it was time for dinner. We had take out from our favorite Irish Pub and the familiar dishes reminded us that tomorrow we would start healing in our home town. After dinner, we all sat around the table in the galley, and each of us talked a little about ourselves. We were so young, many of us, our lives had barely begun. We had very few achievements outside of Irina's sports and Karina's burgeoning career. Lucille and Morgana chose not to share about their past. The rest of us talked about life, drank some wine and we all tried not to think too hard about life and death.

I started to see the coven and the knights as my new family. However, I couldn't forget my real family.

Stepping out on the top deck, I called my dad for a few minutes. He asked me where I was and I said I'd be coming to see him when I had more time. I asked him about Cheryl, and he said it was nice of me to ask, but that they were doing just fine. I wanted to tell him the truth, but I would much rather have done it in person so that I would have a way to prove to him I wasn't crazy. Besides, Morgana's warning about hostages made me nervous about having actually called him at all. He started to want to know more about what I was doing and who I was with. The more details he wanted, however, the more I didn't know what to say. I promised to call soon and cut the call short.

When I returned, Morgana wanted to raise some grim concerns about satanic covens.

"I want all of you to know that we could have trouble when we go to hospitals to heal people. Perhaps not at first, but as we gain notoriety, we could encounter satanic witches."

"So? Would they cause trouble?" Irina asked.

"They could ambush us with magic, or guns, or both," Morgana said.

"They would also be fighting on their home turf," Lucille said. "It's a good place to set up an ambush."

"Okay, but they don't necessarily still have magic saved up right now, right? It's been two weeks since the full moon." Irina asked. "Oh don't tell me, they recharge from the new moon?"

"I wish I didn't have to tell you this," Morgana said ominously. "They don't wait for the lunar cycle. Their rituals involve sacrifices, human sacrifices. Murder, torture, and cannibalism are at the very heart of their rituals."

"So, does that mean they could murder one of their patients and be ready to wield magic against us?" I asked.

"Yes, quite possibly, but that is not what worries me the most. You see, they can also gather the negative energy of any human suffering they are near. They can recharge their energy, although I'm not sure how long it takes, probably days at a time."

"Wait a minute! You mean, that's all they have to do is hang around the hospital and they will be fully charged?!" Lucille gasped, looking affronted.

"Well, not as fully charged as if they just committed one of their more bloody rituals, but charged enough to be extra dangerous."

Lucille glowered but did say more due to our present company of knights. They calmly sat through the discussion, and I suspected they were trained in this during school. Eli also was quiet but had a very intense look on his face, wanting to know more.

"So what do we do about them?" I asked. "Hunt them down each time we visit a hospital?"

"I have tangled with this problem before. There was one coven that set up base inside the hospital, and had wards all around it to keep ethereals at bay. They were ready for detectives, SWAT, and whatever else. It was too dangerous to go in after them without magic, and flushing them out was next to impossible."