Witchy Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"What if I don't offer you a chance to leave?" I said and she moaned as I kissed her again. Her nipples were like little rocks pressing against my chest as my hands rocked her hips against me. "Just two little pieces of cloth. Slip them aside and I could fill you up."

She pushed back and stood, "Wow, baby, that was close. You almost had me. But it is not time yet. The end of this month is Lughnasadh, the first of the harvest festivals. Till the field, see what the harvest brings," she said and fixed her suit before walking back to her place through the side gate. I went in the house and to the computer room. In a few minutes, she came in the bedroom, her mother in tow. Bekka was dressed in a long black dress, like you might see on Elvira. It plunged almost to her mons in the front and there was a slit on each stocking clad leg. She also wore knee high boots with a three inch heel. She spoke urgently with Sasha before leaving the room. Sasha stripped and played to the window, obviously knowing I was there. She dressed in a similar outfit but the dress only fell to the knee, the slits were more on the side and the center only plunged to just before the belly button. She took her time donning the stockings and ankle boots then turned and looked right at me, blew a kiss, winked and walked out.

I went to the kitchen for a beer and saw the three of them get in the car. Megan was in a mini-dress, sleeveless with spaghetti straps and cleavage that left no doubt she wore no bra. Her legs were bare, but she had on thigh high boots.

================================

A couple days later, Julie came by. She called when she left her place and I walked from my computer room to the door and opened it as she entered. She walked in and past me wearing a hot black mini-skirt over sexy bare legs, with a pink tank top above it showing the edges of her black bra.

"Mmm, I don't see a suit," I said and she held up her keys which had a tiny purse attached, maybe the size of a credit card, though about an inch thick. In her other hand, she had a set of pictures.

"I gave a copy of these to Terry this morning with his breakfast and suitcase," she said. The pictures were all of her husband, Terry, in compromising positions with various women, at least three, in a variety of places, including a hotel, elevator, alley, bar, apartment, he was an active man. "All of these were taken in the last two weeks."

Now I was impressed, looking closer I saw it was four women and at least three occasions each, that's twelve times in fourteen days. The worst part was, none of them were as hot as Julie. I put my arms around her and pulled her in tight, "Then it is time for mama to play." I said and pulled off her shirt. I lifted her onto the counter and kissed her, letting her wrap her gorgeous legs around my body. She was moaning when I broke the kiss and pulled her bra off. I grabbed a tumbler and let the fridge door drop a couple ice cubes in, then poured some Jack and handed it to her. She swallowed it down as I worked off her panties and spread her legs. I dove into her pie and she began to twitch beneath me, laying herself back on the counter.

It was only about two minutes and she was coming. "God what a man!" she said and swallowed the last of the Jack Daniels. I poured a full glass and she took a big drink. Then I took it from her and and dank half of what was left.

"Down the hall last door on the right," I said, "That's my room. Get you ass on that bed naked. I'm going to fuck you silly."

She ran to the bed and I followed more slowly. I entered to find her lying naked. I stalked to the bed, shucking my clothes with each step. I took her as I arrived, no foreplay, no mucking about. I was ready, she was primed and we moved together in a pre-cursor to ecstasy, moving as one to the beat of our hearts. We cried out to one another in the throes of our passion and rose as one to the heights until I spilled my seed in her and she tipped over the edge in an explosion of life and pleasure.

"God yes, John," Julie said to me, "That was incredible, delicious and utterly addictive. I want more and more. What is happening with you and the witches?"

"Mmm, you ask that question like you want to possess me," I said.

"No," she replied, arching as we lay together, still linked by our sex, "It is like I want you to possess me, to have me and take me often. I see them as rivals seeking to take what I want from me. Simply tell me you want it too. I don't care if you fuck them. We are not married, I doubt I will ever marry again. But this," she continued, her hands running over my body until she moved them up to my face and neck, "This I want!" and she kissed me, long and hard until we began again.

When we finished, I picked up her keys and gave them to her, "Put on your tiny bikini, my sex doll. I want to watch as you move in it, sit in it, tittilating me with your sex, your body. I want you as well, your pristine, lovely body, mine to take, frequently. But there will be others. You will allow that, participate when I ask, be what I want, my trophy, mine."

She smiled and dressed. The bikini was every bit as small as I thought it would be. A small triangle of cloth covered her vagina, barely and the rest of the bottom was strings. Two even smaller triangles were just big enough to cover the nipples on her beautiful, firm, small C breasts. I took her to the pool and slathered her with sun screen, front and back, pushing aside the covers on her nipples so she could go without her top if she wanted.

Megan and Sasha came over an hour or so later. I got a glass of wine for Sasha and refilled Julie's glass. Megan got a glass of juice though I also helped her with sunscreen. It was one of the more interesting days.

================================

The days passed with similar activity. Megan used the pool most every day and started laying out next to it most days as well. Julie was over every two or three days and usually stayed, made dinner and spent time in my bed before heading back to hers. Sasha came over with Megan one day and I came and sat with her on the bench in the shade. She wasn't planning on swimming since she had on a tight tank top, cropped and a pair of high waisted shorts. Megan set her lounge between us and the pool then stripped and stretched out to lay in the sun. Sasha laughed as I grew from the sight.

"She can't actually get any darker than she is," said Sasha loud enough for Megan to hear.

"Yes, mother, but now he is excited," she said, "He doesn't come out unless you are here. I think you are his MILF." she turned her head to see my bulge, "I mean look at that thing, it isn't even done growing. And he won't give it to me unless he gets you first."

"Is that true, John?" she asked, "You won't poke my lovely Megan until you have me?"

I hadn't really thought about it, but I did then, in that moment. It was true, I wanted them both, all three of them, truth be told, but I wanted to have Sasha first. "I hadn't actually thought about it like that in my mind, but yes, that's true. Of course, we could fix that right now..."

"Oh, I can't, I'm having my cycle. That's why I'm not swimming," she said, "Though I must admit, you watching me change at night, and get ready for my bath, it has gotten me very excited. I haven't felt this way for a long time. I'd hoped today I might watch you do Megan, but since we're all waiting on me," she turned to me, "maybe we can just make out a bit."

I took her in my arms and kissed her, starting slow, with a bit of tease. I would almost kiss and retreat until she was sure I would do that again and I mashed my lips to hers. And I took liberties, running my hands over her exposed skin before I unzipped her top and removed it. "Soon," I whispered too her, "soon, you will be mine," I pulled her nipple and stroked my hand across the pentacle on her back. "my plaything, and I will take you," I ran my hand over the pentacle again and felt the twinge of her body, "I will plunge into you, plumb your depths," I patted her vagina, she must be wearing an insert rather than a pad and she thrust against my hand, "Now baby, can you cum for me. Thinking of this," I moved her hand to my cock, almost two inches sticking out now. She rubbed it and then lost it as she came.

"Fuck! Shit! Cumming, oh goddess!" she cried as she writhed and twisted on the bench. She pulled my speedo down and took me in her mouth, shoving her face down until I invaded her mouth.

"That's right, take my cock, it won't take much and I'll spew inside your luscious mouth," I said and stuck my hand down the back of her pants until I could rub her little anus. "Or I could take your ass, right here, right now," she moaned but kept sucking, driving herself down until she was pressing herself to my groin. She gargled me in her mouth and I lost it, "Cumming!"

She swallowed it all and milked me for every drop, "Mmm, such a sexy cock, and tasty cum." Sasha said and we watched as Megan exploded in orgasm, frigging herself on the chair.

"Fuckity fuck fuck," said Megan, her body still jerking from aftershocks of her orgasm. She stood and came to me, put one foot up on the chair and thrust her abdomen at my face. "Do you want to taste me stud?"

I took her pussy in my mouth, from clit to almost her asshole. I thrust my tongue into her vaginal canal and her creamy cum leaked out into my mouth and she orgasmed again right then. I kept at it until no more was forthcoming and she flopped into the chair next to the bench.

"Fuck Mother, he is so sexy," she said, "I'm going to go take a nap. Hurry and fuck him so I can get some." then she kissed me and I knew she'd go right then, but again, I wanted Sasha, "Mmm I felt that, you want me almost enough, but mom is first. When you're ready you come take me. I don't care, period or no, where I am, who I'm with. You find me, we'll fuck." Then she pulled on her bottoms and slung the top over her shoulder and went home.

"I can't believe you made me cum through my shorts, while on my period," said Sasha, "and then I sucked you. I wanted to wait for your cum inside me until Lughnasadh. When I would have the power of the harvest."

"Well, now that I've had your mouth," I said and kissed her, thrusting my tongue inside her, "I'm going to have it again."

"Yes," she said, "But not today. I need to go clean up, then I have a stupid meeting with some stockholders that I have to be at. The trophy wife, that's me. Good for everything except sex."

"I noticed he doesn't touch you," I said, "What's that about?"

She grabbed a bowl that was nearby where I had some plants in a pot. She removed the pot and put some pool water in the bowl. She put a pinch of dirt in it and waved her hand and said some words that I could not remember right after she said them. The water was clear in the bowl and she did it again, this time a circle in the other direction and some different words. Then there was a picture or no, a face, moving like on TV, in the bowl. A very pretty, blond face. "That's why. He doesn't believe in what we do. I already got rid of two mistresses over the years. I won't do it again. However, I can just get rid of a husband. Lughnasadh this year, is also within the full of the moon. I will use the energy from both and divorce him. I will sever our connection, have him served and injuncted. I will freeze him from my life except where he continues to support me until I remarry and support Megan until she marries. We've been working with the coven to make this happen since Beltane when he disturbed ritual by breaking his vows with his mistress while I was serving as the high priestess for the ritual."

She waved her hand over the water and the image disappeared. "That's why you are waiting until this festival." I asked and she nodded. "Okay, I can get behind that. Now, you are coming over for dinner tonight. Bring those other witches. I'll cook for four. Pasta sound good?"

"Yes, I have a little while before I have to go," she said and I used every minute of it playing with her sexy body. I made her cum twice more and she walked away slowly. "See you about 6:30 baby."

================================

Thursday was the ritual and the three of them got on their witchy stuff and headed out. I went to the store and got some groceries. I had a feeling it may be a few days before I could get there again. I made sure laundry was up to date, specifically concentrating on sheets and towels. I went to the liquor store and to the new marijuana store. I prepped candles in the various rooms and sat in the living room, in low light, with a small lamp on my book and left the front door open.

I heard the car pull in next door. I put my book away and waited. She was there at the door. Looking in, she could see me on the couch. She hesitated at the threshold. I stood and walked to the door, stopping leaving enough room to close the door. She had changed into a similar skirt to her ritual gear, but a deep purple. The slits on the side rose nearly to the wide black belt. Her shoes were pumps in a matching purple with four inch heels. The style of the top of the dress was a halter that was a neck loop and two strips of cloth that met the dress at the top of the belt.

I looked her up and down then held out one hand, "Won't you come into my home?" She smiled and stepped across the threshold, taking my hand in hers. I pushed the door shut. She came into my arms, "Mine tonight?" I ask and she nods her head, "say it sexy girl. Tell me you are mine tonight."

"I... I am yours tonight," she said, pressing against me as my hands wander of the smooth skin of her back and across her pentagram. She moaned as I touched her and kissed her, a small tease of a kiss, then guide her to the kitchen and open the absinthe and pour a helping for each of us.

"To culmination," I said and tapped her glass then downed mine. She followed suit and I unbuttoned the buttons behind her neck, letting the top of her dress fall. I pulled up the hanging bits and tucked them in the belt before taking her breasts in my hands. "Do you need another, baby?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No," she said, "But I am so on the edge. I need you to take me."

I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, standing her beside the bed. She pulled off my shirt and started on my pants, her fingers clumsy in her excitement. I stopped her, placed her hands on my chest, "Relax, we have all night and I plan to keep you awake for virtually all of it."

I kissed her again and her arms moved around my neck as I took her beautiful breasts in my hands. "Oh goddess, John, your touch has me on fire," she said and I stripped off her dress and panties. I rubbed my hands up the insides of her thighs over the tops of her stockings and then around to her ass and pulled her up against me.

"I've never been with a woman like you, Sasha, but I noticed that you feel something when I touch your tattoo," I said as my hand traced her pentacle tattoo. She arched against me and moaned.

"It is a very private, sensual thing for our line," she said, "We have a knot of nerves there, which makes it very difficult to get the tattoo in the first place, oh John, that feels good."

I sat her on the bed and pushed my pants and underwear off, my erect cock bobbing in front of her face. She took the invitation and pulled me in, the first few strokes wetting me down as her tongue and lips tantalized me. Then she pulled and pulled until I was deep in her throat, shifting her ass back on the bed to straighten the channel just enough. She pushed and pulled, keeping me in her throat for fifteen or twenty seconds at a time and sort of gargling my head as she hummed along. I pulled from her mouth.

"No, I don't want to cum in your mouth tonight, at least not at first," I said and helped her move into position on the bed. I grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her ass then dropped my face to her pretty pussy. Her labia were distended and excited, which matched the musky scent of her juices. She was wet and I love sticking my face in a wet pussy, so I took her whole sex in my mouth. Her hips thrust and I pushed them back to the bed, then lifted her legs and began to assault her in maximum overload mode. She was excited, and I wanted her exploding. I drove my three inch tongue into her love canal and lapped across her engorged labia, finally ending on her clit. She had a short but thick clit that was pink and proud. I attacked it with a vengeance and slipped two fingers into her, searching for her G. I found it and she bucked in her first orgasm of the night, my left arm draped across her body to hold her down. She started to pull in her left leg and her right pushed against my side where I had it pinned, so I lightly bit her left thigh and she moved it back outward. I tongued her through the orgasm and didn't let her rest. Soon she was almost there again and I quickly moved up her body and just pushed into her.

"OH! FUCKIN YES!" she cried as I entered her, "Fuck me baby, fuck your little witchy slut. Make me your nasty witch!"

I pushed her legs apart and pulled then pushed the rest of the way in until my pubes ground against hers. "There it is, witch," I said with a growl, "balls deep!" I grabbed her tits and pulled her nipples until she groaned then I took her mouth.

I fucked her slow with long strokes at first until she had her second orgasm, then I started long slow pulls and quick pounds back in. Each was punctuated by a grunt from me and a squeal from her. I couldn't hold onto her mouth and leaned back just a bit.

"Yes, harder baby, master me," she exclaimed, her hands wandering over my body, "make me all yours, body and soul. Fuck me like you mean it!"

I began to pull faster and faster until I was rapid slamming just over half of my cock in and out of her pussy as she came again and her magnificent pussy grabbed my dick like a vice. I slowed just from the pressure and looked in her eyes, "I'm about to cum, little witch," I said, my voice shaking with the effort of holding back, "You are mine to cum in when I want and I'm going to have you when I want, mine, mine, MINE!" I blasted my semen into her in a massive orgasm that rocked my understanding of my orgasms.

About halfway through as I pumped in and out of her in the throes of mine, she came with me again. "Yes, baby, yes, cumming too!!" she told me as her body jerked beneath me.

Some time later, we relaxed and I kissed her, still deep inside her, feeling every twitch and flex of her pussy around my cock. "That stupid SOB passed on this? You are freaking awesome. Do you know that?" I said.

"That stupid SOB is ancient history now. And thank you. No, I don't think of myself as awesome," she practically purred the last part, "But that, making love with you, that was awesome. I don't think it is me, I think it is the energy we create together."

She whined as I pulled from her and rolled next to her. I pulled her against me and kissed her, my right hand stroking down to her hips, "Are you hungry? I have some stuff for energy and I have a couple chunks of ham in the fridge. I could make some ham and eggs or we could have an energy bar." I said to her as she squirmed beneath my touch.

"Ham and eggs sound good, but maybe we can make them and you can touch me more in the process," she said with a wicked grin.

I held her in place and slid off the bed. I grabbed her panties and my underwear then lifted her and carried her to the bathroom and set her on the toilet. I kissed her as she peed, then wiped her from ass to clit, cleaning her off. Then I slipped the panties on her feet and pulled them up to her knees and let her stand.

"Goddess, that is the sexiest thing anyone has ever done for me," she almost cried then leaned down and took me in her mouth, cleaning off any of the mess left there. I lifted the seat and she moved around to my right side, "Ooo, can I aim it for you?"

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers