Witchy Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

Julie took the medallion and put it around my neck while Sasha took the ring and slipped it on my right middle finger. "The right hand is about giving and the power comes from this finger. You give to us open handedly and have since we met. I wanted to give you this to say thank you for being who you are and carrying me along during a difficult time."

"And me as well," said Julie with a sad smile, "I know I don't look it or act it, but this thing with my husband hit me pretty hard. You have been such a rock for me without pushing or telling me what I was doing wrong. You just accepted me for who I am and what I was going through."

I kissed them each and uncovered the food. It was a fish, salmon, with an orange sauce, beets and mashed scalloped potatoes. We ate for a few moments, it was really delicious and my body went all kinds of primal on eating. I had to pause to relax and slow down, so I took a moment.

"You know," I said, "Most guys would call me lucky as hell and I certainly cannot argue with that. I am sitting with two beautiful women, have slept with them both and it looks like I will continue to get to sleep with them both. And they know about it."

"Oh, there is more, my lover. Megan!" Sasha called out and Megan came in, wearing a sheer, charcoal nighty, matching panties and control top stockings. Her heels were also tall and damn she looked good. "Ask now baby girl."

Megan knelt on the floor next to me and looked up at me. Her face was made up and she was sexy as hell right in that moment, "John, as you know, I turned 18 just over a month ago. My mother was born to her 18 year old mother and I would have been too if mom hadn't gotten sick and lost her first baby. It is a family tradition. I... I would like you to make a baby in me. If I get pregnant this month or next, I will have my little girl before I turn 19. Will you fuck me until I get pregnant?"

She looked up at me, resting back on her heels. Her knees spread and she pulled the panties aside to show her pussy was dripping wet and ready. "When is your fertile period?" I asked.

"This month, it is the next three days, and I cycle every 23 days like clockwork." she said, her body quivering slightly.

I turned to Julie and Sasha, "And you both know?" I asked and they nodded. "If I do this, I'm going to do it right. For three days, I will fuck her silly, without sparing myself for the two of you. Just to be safe, I will add another day and then still fuck her at least once a day until her next cycle."

"We understand, lover," said Julie, "The process sounds fun and maybe after her, I'll give my body over to it. I'm finding the ways of these delicious women to be fascinating and oh so tittilating."

Sasha stood and stepped over to me and ran her hands over my body, "Take her now, right here so we can watch. Dominate her. Force your seed into her body. Take her like the slut she is. She is maiden, pristine, ready for man. You are that man, your cock aching to fill her, to claim her with your seed. See how the idea has excited her. Her breasts heaving as she pulls in oxygen to prepare her body for you."

I pulled Megan to her feet and stripped off the panties. I brought her face to mine as I pushed my thick fingers into her wet cunt. "Is that right, little slut, you're mine, to do with as I desire."

"Yes, master me, John. Show me that you are a man that commands," she said as I held her hair with one hand and opened her negligee with the other. I sucked one of her tits into my mouth and tongued the nipple, biting softly on the flesh around it. "Yes, oh goddess!"

Thought left me at some point in there and I stood, lifting her to the edge of the table and jamming my cock into her soaking pussy. She gasped and wrapped herself around me, "That's right, little one. Your body is mine, and you feel it." my free hand grasped her tit and pulled the nipple as she bucked and moaned on my cock. This is what you have wanted, a cock to fuck you like the slut you are. Feel yourself react to my thrusts, the feeling building in you until you cannot stop it!"

"I'm cumming!" she cried out and arched her back. I took her hard and fast, almost there myself and as her orgasm slowed, I pinched her clit and spurted inside her, triggering another orgasm for her as my seed spurted against her cervix.

"Mine, whenever I want," I said as she relaxed and she looked at me. I grabbed a handful of her hair and repeated it, "Mine, whenever I want!"

"Yours, always, whenever you want, my lover," she said and I kissed her, driving my tongue into her mouth as she had a small after-gasm. Julie came over and kissed her gently then turned to me.

"When she is done, will you do me? Will you help me grow your baby?" she asked me.

"Yes, I will make you mine as well," I responded and she held me. I turned back to Megan, "Now, little one, you will feed me the rest of my meal so that we can do it again."

"Yes, my man, I will," she said with a smile, then a whine as I pulled from her. Julie dropped down and cleaned her up and Megan began to feed me the remains of my meal. When she was finished, I sent her to the bedroom.

"How is this going to work?" I said, "I want you two in my bed and my dick in your pussies as often as possible."

"Oh we want the same, honey," said Sasha, "but we need Megan to pop a baby. We'd like you to marry her, but that's not necessary. Julie wants your baby too, she hasn't had one and well, she wants it. In the meantime, we are going to be your witchy sluts and get you to trip our triggers as often as possible. Baby, you have a cock that we don't want to give up, so, that's where we are at and how it is going to work. Is there part of that you don't like?"

"Not at all," I said, "and right now, I want to fuck you until I am about to cum, then stick my cock in Megan and dump my load. Then I want to let Julie suck me until I am about to cum and do the same."

======================

The next month was much like that first day, a honeymoon of sex and sex and more sex. Megan got pregnant that first cycle and Julie went off the pill and got pregnant two months later. Julie sold her house and came to live with us. Sasha and Bekka lived in the house they got from Bob while Julie and Megan lived with me. But each day was spent at my home. Though Bekka, who was still a more or less a remote person, was keeping herself separate. So, I spent a few days and took her to my bed, telling the others to be scarce. I kept Bekka there cumming for me.

"Stop, please, I can't take it, lover," said Bekka on the second day. "You are too much for an old woman alone."

"Nonsense," I said, "you are in better shape than half the kids I see about these days." I slid my hand up her leg to find her pussy and rub it ruthlessly until her whole body arched in pleasure and she came again. "Now, I'm going to fuck your ass, Bekka."

"Why do you want me when you have my daughter, granddaughter and that lovely Julie?" she asked as the real question finally came out.

"That's why you hide away?" I asked and she leaned up and looked over at me. She needed to know she was attractive, not just a fuck because her daughter hung around or whatever. I pulled her to her feet and walked our naked asses to the closet where I had a full length mirror. "Look here and listen," I said. "Your skin is beautiful, tight and smooth, with delicious chocolate coloration." I ran my hands over her skin as I spoke, "Your breasts are not so big that they sag terribly far, though the mature sag looks nice," I hefted her breasts and thumbed the nipples. She grabbed the pooch and looked like it was distasteful. I slapped her hands away and continued, "Yes, your body is not tight like an 18 year old, but," I lifted one leg and put the foot on a chair, "you have experience, and a lust as big as your granddaughter's. And I love your ass, rounded and sexy." I wet down my cock and pushed into her ass then started fingering her damp pussy.

"Oh, goddess, yes!" she said. She absolutely loved anal sex. I fingered her clit as I drove into her ass stroked her body.

"I want you as much as the others," I said, "and you will respect that. You will enjoy it and you will make yourself available to me when I want you. You are my little witch, just like your daughters and the new apprentice Julie. Otherwise, I will fuck you until you are ready to say yes, without surcease." I pulled open the closet door and inside was my new toy, a sybian machine with a pair of exchangeable dildos on it, one for the pussy and one for the ass. "I'll make you cum until you cannot stop then I'll fuck you silly."

"Yes, sir," she said, "You have my obedience and my commitment to you and you alone."

"You're my witch?" I asked.

"Yours!" she agreed and suddenly was cumming, "Fuck me!"

I pulled her to the bed and fucked her to another orgasm then dumped my seed in her mouth. I spent the rest of the day alternating fucking her and having her ride the sybian until she was wrung out like a dishrag. Then I laid her in my bed and told her she would sleep here tonight.

She grinned now, more and more, coming out of the funk she was in. That night I let Megan come and lay with us and gently fucked her pregnant body. She was starting to show and was so happy it was like a light shone out of her eyes.

Megan lay beside me, Bekka on the other side, inside the curve of my arm. "Where are we going, my lover. Will you marry one of us or keep things as they are? I would marry you in a minute. I am committed inside, to you and your pleasure. You have my heart, to do with as you want."

"You are mine, Bekka is mine. Your mom and Julie as well," I said. "We are a family as we are and I am keeping you all. Bekka now, she won't want to do anything for a few days. I must be careful with you to avoid harming you or the baby. Julie will get there soon as well. And Sasha, well, from the start your mom has had a hook in me that I cannot explain. I am not willing to risk any of it. So you tell me, how do I keep you all, in my bed, in my heart, in my soul?"

She didn't answer, instead cuddling in to the curve of my arm, "I love you, John, my sir." she said instead and drifted off.

I woke up with Megan. Bekka was slipping out of the room, but returned when she heard me wake. She kissed me and winked before moving out of the room quietly. I pulled Megan back into my embrace and kissed her neck caressing her bare body and spooning my morning wood between her legs.

She groaned a moment or two later and said softly, "Put it in me. Use my ass so you can fuck me hard."

I reached the lube and used it liberally then pushed into her sweet tight ass. I woke up horny, though I was not sure why with all the action I'd been getting. Maybe it was that my body was acclimating to the level of activity. But I was fucking her well when Sasha and Julie came in, followed by Bekka. They were all naked and sat on the bed watching as we fucked. When Julie sat down, I saw the tat on her back, still new, healing. I ran my hand across it lightly and she nearly jumped out of her skin.

"I told you it would be sensitive," said Bekka.

"I thought you meant like it would hurt," Julie responded, "That was totally sex, sex, sex."

I was concentrating on Megan then and missed a few sentences as I brought her to a huge orgasm, leaving her twitching and leaking on the bed. Sasha pulled me to her and I slipped inside her.

"Mmm, yes my man," she said but didn't move around, just engulfed me with her lovely pussy. "Listen now."

Bekka started, "I have to say, I had my doubt, but after the past couple of days, I see it in you. I am in love with you. You are the High Priest of my soul. My man, my desire."

Sasha stepped in, "I know that what Megan asked you last night. For me, you are the one I love, the High Priest of my soul, my mate, my man, my desire."

"I as well, John," said Julie with a bit more of a tentative tone, "I am not all up on this stuff, but I will do anything you want me to do, be what you want, I love you like air. You are my man, my desire."

Megan was sitting up and looking at the others, "Really mother? All of us?" Sasha nodded and Megan moved to her knees in front of me and said, "John, we are binding ourselves to you. I told you last night and I tell you now. I love you. You are the only man I am interested in. The one in my heart, my desire and the High Priest of my soul. All you have to do is tell us you accept and what you think of us. The order doesn't matter."

I looked around at these girls and started, "Sasha, you captured my heart almost from the moment we met. I have wanted you since I saw you, now I have you and it is not enough. I want you beside me forever. I am your man, you are my woman, I love you. I accept you as mine for as long as you will have me." I turned to Julie, "And you Julie, you are mine. I feel you, I know you and I love who and what you are. Bekka, you are a most special woman with whom I have found love unlooked for and unknown. I accept your pledge and return it." Then I turned to Megan, "And you baby girl, you are a light in my life, like a breath of air. I love you as well. I accept you all as mine, my women, my lovers, my family, my keepers, my conscience, my partners."

I suddenly felt suffused with energy and my cock sprang back to attention. I pulled Bekka to me and shoved into her. I fucked her until she came, which seemed very short to me. Then Megan was there and I pushed into her as well. Now I knew something was up because she came faster than she normally would. Julie was next and I pushed her hands above her head and pounded away inside her. She cried out and Sasha kissed her, then me as Megan and Bekka withdrew.

"Fuck her and make her cum," Sasha said, "she doesn't have recent sperm in her, so you will need to spurt in her, then in me to seal the deal, John."

I lay Sasha out on the bed and rolled Julie over on top of her. I fucked Sasha's pussy for a few strokes then pulled out and moved up a few inches and pushed into Julie. I repeated the process until both Sasha and Julie had an orgasm then I came. First spurt in Julie, then I pulled out and spurted a few in Sasha then back to Julie, alternating until I was done.

I collapsed onto the bed and Julie and Sasha kissed me, taking turns. "You are so sexy," said Sasha, "Bekka and Megan are making breakfast, but we want to share you again."

"Yes, baby," said Julie, "Those two days with you servicing Bekka were hard."

We became a circle after that, inviting a few others to join us occasionally. I was accepted as a High Priest and became the figurehead for the region with 13 covens of 13 witches reporting to my leadership. My daughters were born and became healthy witches as well. Julie was such a good mother, we had another and she gave me a son that we named James.

My parents returned from Asia and moved into a condo nearby, spending quite a bit of time with their grandchildren and my extended family which they came to accept as well. There are a lot of stories between there and now, and maybe I'll tell some of them someday. But for now, I grow old and content with my lot in life and the four beautiful women who think the world of me.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers