Witchy Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"Sure baby, just remember the stream may start a little twitchy. I am still sensitive as hell," I explained and she took me in her hand. I slowly relaxed and pushed the aim down just a little then removed my hand and let go. She did pretty good, though I did get a bit outside, I guided her with a few touches. She didn't have the shake down, so I stopped her, showed her where to grab and how to shake it. I grabbed some TP and cleaned up the spills as she helped me step into my underwear. She pulled them up to my knees before she took me in her mouth, her hands rubbing my ass. She had a magical tongue and her throat was beyond words. In just a few moments, I was rock hard. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum in your pretty mouth," I warned her, she was tripping my trigger pretty fast, especially after that massive orgasm she already gave me.

She popped me out of her mouth and said, "Honey, you just gave me four orgasms to your one. This witchy witch don't play that. You get another before we eat and that means now!" Her passion for what she was saying was evident in her voice and her actions as she gulped me down to the root and began to seriously fuck her own mouth with my dick. She grabbed my hands and put them on her head and indicated I should pull until I was fucking her mouth hard and pausing in her throat for ten seconds at a time. She groaned, gargled and hummed and I was on the edge before I knew it.

My voice harsh I exclaimed, "Gonna cum, my witch, gonna... CUMMING!!"

She slapped my hands out of the way and pulled back enough to get half my cum in her mouth instead of rocketing down her throat. Of course half was still more than her mouth could handle and she swallowed a bit then showed me a mouth full and swallowed that before milking me for the rest and pulling up my skivvies. She kissed me and shared a bit of my cum before smiling big and telling me, "Oh yeah, that is some premium cum, baby. I love the taste of cum and yours is like the best ever."

As we left the bedroom, I glanced toward the computer room and could see Sasha's bedroom. But it wasn't empty. Both Bekka and Megan were on the bed, naked, their bodies glistening as they frantically rammed dildos in and out of their juicing pussies.

Sasha laughed from my side, "I told them they could not come over until the sun was up. I wanted the first night for myself." she said and turned to look at me, "Do you think you'll be able to handle three witches and that oh so sexy Julie?" she asked, with emphasis on the and.

"After the last couple hours, I am not sure I can handle just you, little witch," I said and she laughed as we walked to the kitchen.

"That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me, John," she said as we made it to the kitchen. So, I slipped her panties to the side, pushed her over the counter and took her again. "Fuckin hell yes, honey. Fuck this witch!"

I knew I wasn't going to cum for at least a half hour, but I drove her to another orgasm and let her clean me off. "Well, maybe the excitement level will help. Just with you I am far more ready than I have been in a while. You turn me on my little brown witch. I think I'll keep you."

"Mmm," she said, "I may hold you to that."

I pulled out the ham, eggs, cheese and milk then went to make one of my famous and quick, omelets. I fried them up and we sat with a glass of juice and water each as I played with her body between bites. We went out to the pool and I stripped her down and we soaked for a few minutes before I entered her, the water stealing much of the pleasure. I teased her and fucked her until she begged me to put me on a lounge chair and finish her, which I did. But I didn't stop there. I flipped her over and took her from behind and stroked into her until I came and we collapsed on the chair.

"Yes Goddess, yes," she said. "You have completely fucked me out. I can't do it again tonight. Do you want me to stay or go home?"

"Who said anything about going?" I asked, "I want you right here, in my arms all night long. I'll warn you, though, Julie has taken to visiting at times, in the early morning."

"Mmm, you think you are up for fucking us both?" she asked playfully. I pushed my half erect member against her puckered anus enough to let her know it was there.

"I'd take you again right now, but you said enough," I said.

"Oh goddess, I haven't felt so randy in years, and I haven't had a cock in there in at least a decade," she moaned, "Let's hold off on that for a while. I can use my mouth if you need it, baby."

"No, sexy witch," I said, "I will see what the morning brings. Though I can't really vouch for what will happen during the night." I rolled her over onto her back and lay half atop her, then kissed her soft and long. "You don't have a problem with Julie, do you baby?"

"No, honey, Julie and I talked and we worked it out," she said, "She just wants cock. I want all of you, full on, hooked up." she looked in my eyes, "Does that scare you, honey? I know you like your freedom."

"Not scared, if it was anyone but you, I'd probably pull back. But surprisingly, you fill me with a desire to have you next to me. It is probably that little love spell you cast." I pulled her atop me as I kissed her and rolled to my back and she smiled and reached down and slipped my now erect cock inside her. Then she simply lay down on my chest and we made out for a while before she started moving slowly, already so excited, not much activity was necessary and we came again, though mine was not much. She laid her head down on my chest and we fell asleep like that, connected and newly spent. We shifted in the night and I woke up a few hours later to go to the bathroom. She roused as I did and went with me. I let her pee first and wiped her, then used a rag to remove the matted cum on both of us before peeing myself. She was perched on the counter, when I finished and I stepped between her legs and held her. She wrapped herself around me and laid her head down on my chest, so I lifted and carried her to the bed and we spooned back to sleep.

We woke up around eight, my internal clock prompting me. I rolled to my back and sat up gently. I had mouthwash in the nightstand and a lined trash can, so I used it and set it on top, then rolled over and started stroking the beautiful brown skin next to me. Her breasts were sensitive and so was the area just under them. She had a beautiful ass too and the more I touched it, the more she reacted to everything I was doing. Finally though, her eyes fluttered open and she rolled to her back and spread her legs.

"Take me, right now, shove it in. I dreamt of you all night, come make those dreams true," she said. I rolled atop her and pushed inside. She was wet and immediately started moving beneath me. "Yes, perfect, just like that. Oh honey, I'm not going to last long, you feel so good!"

I angled and circled my hips, grinding her clit and her G spot. Her eyes closed and opened, then lidded as I gave her the passion in me. Her legs wrapped sort of around me, but it was more like her heels were on my ass with her knees straight out to the side. She moaned and I ground harder until her back arched and she cried out as she came.

"YES!!" she vocalized and went rigid for a minute before relaxing and stopping me. "Enough for now honey, I'm still sore from last night. That was so perfect." we kissed and she continued, "we need to get some more supplies for here. I noticed that last night. I have a pound of bacon in my fridge, should I call Megan and have her bring it and some eggs?"

"Are you sharing the load, little witch?" I asked and she smiled.

"Oh honey, you are more than I have had in a long time. I will need time to build back up," she said and kissed me, "Now pull out slow, you are still erect. But hold onto it and Megan will let you fuck her silly."

She went into the bathroom with her phone and sat down. I could hear her talking but not what she said. I kind of laid back and drifted and must have dozed. I woke up to the feelings of a blowjob and a beautiful ass pointed at my face. The pussy before me was bald and glistening, so I simply did what came naturally and pushed three fingers into it, saving just my index for now, though I did let it get wet before I pushed it into the little puckered anus staring me in the face.

Megan stopped sucking, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she exclaimed and I pulled upward on the bed as I finger fucked her holes. She slid forward and down until only her ass was in the air and that wasn't far off.

"I'm going to fuck that ass now little girl," I said and spit on my other hand to lube up my cock while her response was simply moans and 'ughn'. I slipped behind her, pushed twice into her pussy to coat my cock then pulled back and slowly pushed into her ass. She was tight and I was having difficulty until I slapped her ass cheeks and grabbed her hips then pulled. I suddenly popped past the ring of her sphincter and slid in until I was balls deep.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuckin fuck me!" she cried out and I started rocking slowly until all the groans were pleasure then I slammed into her hard and fast as she cried out wordlessly. Then Sasha was there kissing me.

"Fuck, honey, that is so sexy," she said, "I should have let you have mine last night when you asked."

Sasha didn't stay long, she was in the middle of cooking, and I pounded Megan through two very vocal orgasms before I pulled out and flipped her over. I spread her legs and attacked her pussy with my mouth until she was bucking like a wildcat. Then I slapped her pussy and told her to hold still and made her cum twice more. She was breathing heavy when I pulled her up and took her mouth. "Next time, wake me with a kiss so I can enjoy you sucking my cock little witch."

"Yes, yes, goddess, fuck me more. I'm so hot for you right now!" she begged and I pushed her head to my cock. She slid her body out behind me, straightened her throat and took me to the root. I fucked her face until I started feeling myself rise then stopped.

"Not yet little witch, I want to cum in your hot young pussy," I said as she panted on her hands and knees in front of me. I laid her where I wanted her then pulled her feet up and apart, put her hands behind her knees and rubbed across her slit, the thick white fluids of her orgasms leaking slowly and covering my cock. "Mmm, someone wants a cock," I said and she started to say something, but I didn't listen, I just shoved inside her.

"I d... GAH! Yes, fuck!" she said as I started to fuck her hot young pussy. It was good that she was on the edge because her orgasm tipped me over and I dumped what felt like an enormous amount of cum in her pussy. I pulled her legs down and wrapped them around me, then lay across her body and kissed her.

"Feel better, little witch?" I asked through my gulps of air.

"Yes... yes... so warm inside... and your cock... still pressing... the pumping of your blood, like a thrum inside me." she said, slowly regaining her breath. "Best fuck ever. Best cock, most experience. Never been fucked like that."

"Good, go to the bathroom and squeeze out as much as you can. No panties or bottoms unless I say it is okay for the rest of the day. Then if I want you, I can just bend you over and shove into you, wherever it is convenient."

"Yes, babe, honey, no, sir, Yes sir." she said and I kissed her again before letting her go to the bathroom. I followed more slowly and stopped in front of her and poked my cock into her mouth.

"Clean me," I said and she licked and sucked until I was clean. I put on my speedo and went to the kitchen. Bekka was sitting at the table in a one piece swimsuit while Sasha was finishing breakfast wearing a light, flowery robe that the sun shone right through as it slanted in the window.

Bekka reached behind her and grabbed the coffee pot, poured me a cup, added just a dash of cream and slid it toward the open chair. I moved to her and she looked up at me with a smile, "Morning, John," she said and I simply leaned down and kissed her gently licking her lips. She groaned and opened so I drove my tongue in and slipped my hand under her suit to cup her breast and pinch her nipple. I backed off slightly until our lips parted.

"Shall I take you here or in the bedroom?" I asked and she stood and moved toward my room. I caught her at the door and stripped off her suit from behind. I slid my hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her slit. She moaned and pushed back against me, so I got a good hold of her pelvis and lifted, holding her in place with my other arm around her waist and walked her to the bed. My cock was rock hard again and put her on her hands and knees then dropped down and jammed my face to her pussy. Her body was still sexy as hell and I showed my appreciation through her first two orgasms. Then I stood up and slipped inside her.

"Goddess be praised," she exclaimed, "A real fucking man, take this crone, fuck me hard, ride me stud!"

I pushed her legs further apart and got most of me inside her and started to pound her hard as my balls slapped against her clit. I reached forward and squeezed her big titties and pinched her nipples and she clenched hard. I did it a few more times then pulled her hair until she knelt upright and I kissed her again.

"Lay on your back so I can look in your eyes while I fuck your hot pussy," I said and she scrambled to comply. She had a little pooch, mostly just loose skin but was otherwise sexy as hell. I shoved into her and said, "I see where those other two get their beauty. You are one hot crone and I'm going to use you."

With all the recent orgasms, I had a bit of a wait, but I built up for a long time as Bekka had two little orgasms. I dropped my hips and started fucking her G spot and she started on a bigger one, pushing each stroke pumping it up until it threatened to burst like an overfull balloon. She grabbed my chest and pulled herself to my mouth, her eyes locked onto mine as I plumbed her depths.

"Soon," I said as we broke the kiss for air and she groaned, each stroke now audible as well as visible. I felt my balls rise up and she pulled her knees up to my armpits as the sensation grew to huge and I exploded, taking her with me over the edge to orgasm. "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried with abandon as we jerked and twitched through our orgasms. Sounds near the door proved to be maiden and mother having their own orgasms as they watched our culmination. I signaled them over and we held one another for a few minutes.

"Your breakfast is ready, stud," said Sasha.

"Good, I think I worked up an appetite," I said and all three of them laughed. "Now, the order of the day is no coverings on pussy, ass or cock. If we have company, they will comply. After breakfast, we will retire to the veranda where I will survey the beauty that surrounds me."

"Yes sir!" said Megan and we all headed for breakfast. It was a really good meal with eggs, bacon, a small amount of potatoes and some oats with cinnamon and something else in it.

"What's in the oatmeal, Sasha, baby?" I asked.

"Um, cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginseng and Damiana with a little apple and a bit of bacon," she said. "All for blood flow and libido."

I took a drink of the coffee, my blend but something else too, "And the coffee?"

"Goat-weed and Ginseng, libido," Bekka said. "I brought the extra herbs with me."

We ate and there was a knock on the door. Sasha and I looked at each other and said, "Julie."

Megan jumped up, "I'll get it!" then off to the door she went, naked as a jaybird. It was Julie and she came in, saw us all naked and stripped then sat down on the other side of me across from Sasha, then kissed me hard and sexy.

"Do I get a fuck this morning too?" she said.

"I don't know how much cum I have left in me," I said, "but if you give me a while, I'd be happy to see just how much I can dump in one of your delectable holes.

"Mmm, you say the nicest things," she said and looked around, "I can see why though, damn these are some fucking fine looking women. What do you say Megan, want to make me cum, baby?"

Megan smiled and was between her legs quickly. I helped the process with kisses and pinches and murmured words. Megan was missing one of the best parts so I took her hand, made a triple finger and helped her find the G then placed her thumb on Julie's clit. Then I sat back and watched. I got mostly erect, but yeah, I was still out of it. At least another half hour or hour. Julie came, squirting like she normally does for me and she and I licked Megan clean. I got another coffee and we all went to the pool.

I noticed a small table had been moved and on top of it were numerous items including five little candles, one at each point of the pentacle. Bekka led us all there and had us stand in certain places. Sasha was on my right, Julie on the left and Megan and Bekka across the table. Bekka walked around us three times and said something in a language I did not recognize. Then she came to her spot and lit some incense and her candle and handed the lighter to the person across the star from her, Julie. Julie lit her candle and passed to Sasha, then to Megan who passed it to me. Bekka again spoke and splashed us all with water while Megan waved smoke at us. Then Sasha put a smear of oil on each of our foreheads and Bekka backward walked the circle as the women all stared at the boner that went sproing when the oil hit my forehead.

Bekka kissed me, handed me to Sasha who kissed me, then Megan and finally Julie. They guided me to a lounge and Julie impaled herself on my erection and rode me to her orgasm. Megan went next, followed by Bekka. Then Sasha was last and she whispered to me, "You have to cum on all of us. Shoot one shot on each, then we will let Julie suck you dry. Okay, honey?"

I nodded, because I was way excited and didn't trust my voice. Sasha came loudly then gingerly stood up and they were all there as I jacked myself the last bit. I hit Bekka with that first, less controlled burst, then Megan, then Sasha and finally Julie who took me in her mouth as they all rubbed my cum into the their bodies.

They let me relax after that. Unlike me, they were energized and they talked and swam while I napped and recovered. At noon, Julie woke me up and we were alone on the patio.

"Hi lover," she said with a kiss, "Lunch is ready. Come on, let's join Sasha inside." I turned as I went in, toward the kitchen table and Julie stopped me, "The dining room lover."

I headed in and stopped to take it in. The table was set, leaves removed to make the table a small intimate setting. Sasha was standing there, still nude with a bit of jewelry. I glanced over at Julie and she was only wearing a few pieces of jewelry as well. The table was lit with low candles and the plates were set with covers so I couldn't see what we were eating. But they had found the good silver and it all looked beautiful including the lilies they'd placed to one side where they would not interfere with our view of one another.

I moved to the table and Julie was there, pulling out my chair. Then they both kissed my cheeks sat, Sasha on my right and Julie on my left. Julie handed me a long jewelry type box and Sasha handed me a square ring box.

"What are these?" I asked, "I didn't know we were exchanging gifts."

"We're not really," said Julie.

"Julie and I got together a few days ago," said Sasha, "We decided on the ritual and well, these just sort of lock that in place."

"I understand that the ritual was about tuning to each other," said Julie, "Kind of a commitment, but not like vows."

"It was us, devoting ourselves to your pleasure," said Sasha, "and boosting your energy and appetite for us." I opened the boxes as she talked, In the first was a necklace, well, a pendant really, on a silver chain. The pendant was a disk, primarily orange with the Sacral symbol on it and a small moonstone like it was dotting the eye. The ring was white gold and a large oval moonstone was set in it and each of the girls names were engraved on the inside.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers