All Comments on 'Within You Without You'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He was supposed to be getting revenge not encouraging her to have other men.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years agoAuthor
Feed back

I'm sorry I forgot to put a link to Harddaysknight's original story. I am but an old man learning how to use these new found inventions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tea

def not my cup of tea. keep trting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

for a whore story...SICK!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Sorry Dawg, the ending is kind of gross, and over the top

You write well, but IMHO you are way too easy on your cheaters.

Nudity is fine up to a point, but people over say 30, who don't excel in diet and exercise should not subject others to the "view" of their body. I used to have to do service calls at nudist camps, and it was not pleasant. ICK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
close

I think you did a good job with what HDK might have done, separating sex and love. I think incest was a bit much. Olivia was awful quick to ask to go to Jeff considering she was still on thin ice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

The second she asked to do jeff, he should have just left.

After that was not believable. And sort of sick.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
First time for this....

I have to agree with an Anonymous comment. They started talking about him getting even for the 3 months cheating, and she has the guts to ask for Jeff? And he agrees? Nope, doesn’t work. Even drunk off his ass, he wouldn’t agree.

ToymandaveToymandavealmost 6 years ago
Ok

I'm sorry, but the farther into this story I went, the more I laughed. Although it was a fun read, it was so far out of reality that it became just silly funny.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Messy

Started as a good story, for me didn't get better. Too easy on the cheating, incest, and just general nonsense. You write well, but a little unfocused.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 5 years ago
Quite a Different Adventure

I enjoyed dragonmann72's efforts and found they enhanced the original effort by HDK. As for "reality" please consider where you are reading fantasy stories.

I could not put it down and look forward to a second read. Thanks dm72

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Kinda Weird

But so much better ending than the original HDK RAAC POS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what the fuck

He uses his wife cheating as an existing to pressure his daughter into nudity and sex and murder an innocent child? You are fucking boken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed the ball...

This started out fine up until the dealership then it went completely askew of the theme and feel of the original story. It's a wonder why HDK would reject it, it's a complete departure of the original. It went from a story of reconciliation to some mish mash of polyamory, swapping and incest. Not that it's horribly written but it is definitely not in the same universe of the original. How does one go from being devastated but forgiving and working on accepting the infidelity to just sharing with anybody. It's twilight zone. Good effort, bad storytelling.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

I don't often read incest stories but this 1 had some exceptional plot twists. I enjoyed it because it started off is a loving wife story and progressed into a very loving story all together.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Started off ok then went way off the rails 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, from payback to weird wife swapping incest shit. Plus the wife was not punished at all. MC is still a cuckold though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I could get him fucking his m-i-l, but Olivia fucking her father? Ew!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous