Within You Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, have you ever been with another woman?"

"Well, Jack, a woman doesn't usually kiss and tell, but for you, I'll tell.

"Well, seeing as you two have decided to spend the night, I should warn you that tonight that might just change. Next is, are you ready to see Jeff fuck another woman?"

"Jack, which one would it be?"

"Well for sure it would be Olivia; I can't speak for Janet, that would be her choice. But I know that I would definitely be delving between your wonderful legs."

Janet said, "Helen, until recently I had never been with another woman and I, too, can't wait to crawl between your thighs."

Olivia stood and walked over to Jeff, squatted down and swallowed him down in one gulp. Helen just about passed out at the sight then came to me and did the same thing. Helen bent over instead of squatting, so Janet got behind her and planted her face in Helen's cunt, Jeff saw that and started shooting his load down Olivia's throat. Olivia lifted her head licked her lips and swallowed causing me to lose my load down Helen's throat. When she came up she let out a wail that I'm sure scared away any creatures of the night because Janet's tongue had hit pay dirt.

We decided to move everything indoors. Olivia took Jeff's hand and led him into the master, and Helen, Janet and I went to the guest. I told Janet to get up on the bed and had Helen bend over the end and start to eat Janet. She got into it much faster that I thought possible. Standing between Helen's legs I lined up my cock to her perfect clam and eased my way in. I was in Heaven; I was fucking my second new pussy in two days. I gave Helen the best ride I could, and she came at least three times before I blew my load deep in her love canal.

I looked up at Janet and she looked like she had passed out with a smile on her face. I lay down next to Helen and stroked her back while she finished off Janet. We all lay there listening to Olivia scream and Helen said that either she had a low threshold or that Jeff had been holding out all these years. We all broke out laughing and touching each other.

"You know, Olivia might need some help in there, one of you should go help out."

"Why don't you go, Helen, and let Jack and I have a go?"

"You naughty girl. Ok, but before the night is over I get him once more."

She got up and slipped in with them leaving Janet and I alone.

"Jack, I have been looking forward to some one on one time with you since I found you on the dock. Will you make slow passionate love to me? I need to feel loved again."

"Beautiful lady, your wish is my command."

I did everything I could in a slow loving way, and Janet seemed to be on just one big orgasm that would never end. When I finally came in her she was all smiles. We got up and tippy-toed in to see what was going on in the other room. Jeff was on his back passed out with Helen's head lying next to his flaccid cock, and Olivia lying on her stomach with her pelvis up in the air due to being on a pillow with Jeff's cum leaking out of her very red cunt. We hugged and went back to the other bed.

Janet and I were up first and went in to start breakfast. I was still naked as was Janet, but she put on an apron and I swear it made her look even sexier than before. The three sleepy heads came rolling in and couldn't wait to get a cup of coffee so they could wake up all the way.

"Jack, we have to go back this afternoon, but we want to thank you for the most memorable vacation we have ever had. You gave something to me that has made my life complete. Olivia, next to Helen you have the sweetest pussy a man could ever ask for. Janet, I don't know about you unless you want a quick roll before we leave?"

"Jeff, if it's ok with Helen there is no time like the present."

They walked off and I just shook my head. Is this real or make believe? That question was answered when I looked down to find both Helen and Olivia's hands on my quickly rising cock. They nearly tore me up over the next two hours.

We kissed them both goodbye after exchanging phone numbers and addresses. Olivia got a phone call a little later from her mom asking if they could come over that afternoon. I asked Olivia for her phone so I could talk to her mom.

"Ruth, we would love to have you and Hank over. We could bar-b-que some steaks and drink some beer if you're interested. Ruth, I know this isn't our cabin but we have made some changes in our life style this week and I will tell you about them when you get here. Just so you know you might not want to stay. Does three sound good?"

"Ok, Jack, do we need to bring anything?"

"Just some more beer and an open mind! See you at three."

"Olivia, Janet, you heard; we need to get this place cleaned up. I'll go down to the market and get some steaks." I put some clothes on, gave them both a kiss and went shopping.

Hank and Ruth showed up at three on the dot. I met them at the door and welcomed them in.

"Jack, I don't know either of those cars, whose are they?"

"Hank, Ruth, I am going to answer all your questions as best I can. The 4Runner belongs to Janet Hone, you know her, she has the big place on the other side of the lake. The Hummer is mine. We picked it up for a steal Thursday."

Ruth said, "Very interesting, now what are these changes?"

"Ok, you need to listen before you judge. You may know, Olivia got caught in a compromising position Monday. She explained it all to me Wednesday afternoon. Thursday morning, we went into Hesser Motors and I had a talk with Bill Sr. At first, he just humored me as I told him about his shithead son. In the end they cut me a check for a large amount of money, and we get a new car every year for the next 15 years. Now for the hard part. If you decide to stay this afternoon we have a new rule about attire when we are here. Girls."

Out came Olivia and Janet naked as the day they were born, and they stood in front of Hank and Ruth. Hank's eyes got almost as big as his head, and Ruth had trouble closing her mouth.

"As you can see, we have decided to embrace nudity while here at the cabin. If this offends you, we will go back home tomorrow and never come up here again. Be advised if you were to come to our house you will be expected to follow our rules there. Now if you are staying, lose them and let's get the grill going."

Ruth looked at Hank, and Hank looked at Ruth, then they turned to look at me. I was already taking my clothes off when Hank said, "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Like a heart attack, no offense, Janet."

"None taken, Jack."

Ruth looked at Hank again, and then did something I never expected, she started taking off her clothes.

"I have no choice, if I don't I'll never learn the rest of the story."

Hank just shrugged his shoulders and did the same. Olivia ran over and gave her mother a big hug and a kiss. Hank and I grabbed a beer and headed out to the patio and started the grill.

"Hank, I want to tell you a true story about the last year of my life." I proceeded to tell him everything that had happened.

"Hank, Janet was here when we pulled in, and I let Olivia take her out for a ride in the Hummer. When they got back I was out here starting a fire and when Janet asked if she could stay I told her the only way was if she stripped. That night I went to bed with two beautiful women. Last night we were going to do the same, so the girls went to the store to get some stuff for dinner, and while they were gone our friends from the dock came by to ask if they could come over again. I told them the only way was if they followed the house rules, nude, and they brought beer. They brought two cases."

"Last night I gave Olivia freely to another man as she gave me to two women. Hank, I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but right now I have two women who not only want to do me, but also each other. I know you don't want to hear this about your little girl, but right now we are happy and are getting past her adultery. Are you ready for another beer?"

We went in and almost came where we were standing. All three had their backs to us and were only wearing aprons. It was one of the most erotic sights we had ever seen. Hank's sword was standing straight up. We got our beers and headed out to start the steaks.

Dinner went way better than I could have imagined it could. Ruth and Hank drank way too much beer, so I told them they needed to spend the night. In front of everybody Hank asked "Is it the same rules as when your friends spent the night?"

"Only if you realize what you are getting into."

Ruth said, "Don't you mean what's getting into us?"

"Mom, I've secretly always wanted to get into you."

Ruth stood and grabbed my hand and started down the hall. Olivia and Janet each grabbed one of Hank's hands and followed.

"Olivia, you do realize what I'm going to do to you?"

"Dad I've dreamed of this day every since you put me over your knees when I was eight and I felt your hard cock near my naked cunt as you whacked my bare ass with your big hands."

As I drove Ruth to the brink and back I could hear the moans from the other room. After Ruth finished her fourth climax with my cum leaking from her well worn pussy and matching love bites on her breasts, I walked with her into the master and gave her back to Hank, taking Olivia and Janet with me.

Sunday morning we were in the kitchen making breakfast when Hank and Ruth came out. They chose to stay nude as we were, nobody had anything to hide any more. They had smiles on their faces, so I knew it would be all right.

"I wonder if Sam and Sue would be interested in this new way of thinking," Hank said.

Ruth said, "I hope so; I would love for a chance at him."

"Mom, you are so randy all of a sudden. I wonder if Sue tastes as good as Janet."

"Olivia, you are so sweet. I know I'm new to this family, but I look forward to a long association. Jack, this may sound strange, but I am really glad you chose my dock."

I just smiled thinking this all happened because of a fire three and a half hours drive away.

"Hank if you want to invite them that will be up to you and Ruth. If you wish to continue with us we will make sure we come up more often. Be forewarned that Jeff and Helen plan on coming up again some weekends to stay with us. I do want to say something that Bill Hesser said that I didn't believe at first, but do now concerning playing around on the side. This is addictive. I don't want Olivia looking for the next hard cock, but if she does I will be looking too."

Hank called Sam and asked if he and Sue could come to the cabin as we were having a family meeting, and they said they would be right over. We decided to let Hank, Ruth and myself talk to them, with Olivia and Janet staying in the other room. It was noon when they showed up. I answered the door.

"Sam, Sue, I'm glad you came over. Please come in and sit. Sue, I'm sure Sam has filled you in on what happened Monday. Olivia and I have discussed what happened and came up with a plan to try and get our train back on the right track. Sam, the reason you are here is because after talking to your mom and dad they wanted to be part of the process. Before I lose you with a lot of babble I will cut right to the chase. We all have decided that when we are at the cabin we will be in full blown nudity. We will sleep with whomever we want to that is here. Your mom and dad are on board and we wanted to invite you two also."

Sam said, "Let me get this straight. You all are going to run around naked, and fuck whomever you want?"

"Yes and no, only those that we invite; Olivia, Janet Hone, Hank, Ruth, a few others and me."

"Dad, are you saying you are going to fuck Olivia?"

"Past tense son, it's already happened."

I stood and dropped the shorts and took off the shirt I was wearing to a gasp from Sue. "Olivia and Janet, could you come out here please and join us," I said.

They both came out naked, and Hank and Ruth stood and disrobed also.

Sue said, "Let me get this straight. I will be expected to have sex with Hank and you, Jack?"

"No, Sue, you won't be expected to do anything, only what you want to do. As an FYI it's everybody, not just the men. I don't expect an answer right now, just that when we are up here we will all be nude."

"If I just want to be nude, is that alright with you?"

"Sue, though I think you would be wonderful in bed, just to have you around would be fine with me. I'll let the others speak for themselves."

Olivia spoke first. "Sue, I wish you would say yes, no matter which way you choose. Big brother, I have had a secret crush on you forever. Just remember, sex isn't everything."

Then Ruth said, "Sam, I have seen you naked before and yes, I would love to see you now. Your father had a wonderful time with both Olivia and Janet last night, and then he fucked me to the moon and back. Sam, our sex life has been shitty the last few years. If this means I get to have my Hank back I will be happy for the rest of my life."

Hank said, "Sue, the thought of having you in bed never even crossed my mind until this morning. I never would have thought of Sam fucking Ruth or Olivia, but the closeness that we felt this morning, sitting around the table free from any restraints was wonderful. Please think about it."

Last was Janet. "I'm new to this family, but I feel as though I have always belonged. I had lost all of mine in just a blink of an eye, and now I have a large one. Sam, if I can be so bold I would love a roll in the hay with you. Sue, before Friday I had never been with a woman, now I have had the opportunity to be with three wonderful women and three male hunks. I would like to get to know you two also."

Sam looked at Sue and she at him. They looked at all of us naked, shook their heads and started stripping also. For the next four hours we all sat around drinking beer and having a good time. It was decided not to have sex this go-round to let Sam and Sue get comfortable. We did discuss what we would tell all the kids. We both had a boy and a girl, and decided we would save it for another day.

Hank and Ruth stayed the night again, and Hank and I were treated to the show of Olivia and Janet showing Ruth the art of woman-to-woman love. She took to it like a fish to water.

Thursday, we headed for home. I let Olivia take the lead with Janet in the middle. Next time, we would all go up in only one car. It was decided that I would move all my clothes to Jackie's old room and put Janet's in the master. I was bound and determined to make her feel at home. We spent a nice weekend getting accustomed to our new living arrangement.

Tuesday morning I walked into Simpson Tools to see Ralph.

"Jack have you given it any thought about staying or is your resignation letter still in effect?"

"I told you two weeks ago that I wasn't going to think about it, it was up to you to come up with something and then I would consider it. The ball is still in your court."

"Jack the truth is we need you, we don't want you to go."

"Ralph, I worked my way up from the bottom for your dad. It took you guys 21 years to finally move me to where I am. Then you let me stagnate there while you hired and promoted younger guys only because they had college degrees. Guess what, Ralph? I went to college also, the college of hard knocks. Those same young men you promoted over me came to me when they wanted to know something. Ralph, I have 12 years left if I keep working here. Where do you see me in that time? Still keeping your sales where they are, a VP, or just unemployed?"

"Jack I've never seen you like this, a take charge kind of guy. You were always so laid back. If you had been like this all along I'm sure you would be higher."

"Ralph, you still didn't answer the question."

"Well, Jack, what would you have done different if you had been in charge?"

"Ok, Ralph, here is a freebie. If I had been in charge all those years ago I would have had more training seminars. I would have had tuition assistance to help the people like me earn a degree. I would have promoted from within first, then gone outside. But, Ralph, you know why you never did any of those things? Because you were afraid after those people got their degrees they would leave, just like all those college boys that only came here to get their feet wet.

"Ralph, show me your offer or I'm gone. I don't need this job any more. I would only be staying because of loyalty."

"Ok, Jack, how about I make you the VP in charge of sales. You will be in charge of all the salesmen. You will only have to go out of town if you feel you need to. We will move you up to the top floor, and we will give you a 40% raise in pay."

"I see four components on your offer; I could live with three of them, but not the fourth."

"Which one didn't you like?"

"In all the time I have been working here, when someone becomes a VP you move them to the top floor. If you want to inspire the work force the VP should have his office where his people are."

"If you want to do this, I will stay at the desk where I am now, and have my office built in the same area as my staff. I get to pick my secretary and train my staff. I want a budget to help for education. That's my terms even though I said I wouldn't negotiate."

"Jack, I will have all the paperwork drawn up just the way you said it. When can you start."

"Ralph, I still have a few things to take care of at home. Just so you know, while I was off I kind of took a second wife, so if there is ever a function I expect both of them to be invited. I will be in at 8am on Monday morning and tell you all about it. I'll see you then." I stood, shook his hand and walked out.

I went home to my two wonderful women and told them that we needed to call the kids and sit them down to talk, and set some ground rules for here. Olivia called them and they said they would be there this evening.

"I think that while we are in the city we should act normal so we don't upset the neighbors. The raise I am getting at Simpson's will make it so neither of you will have to work. When the time comes where they have a party they will either have to invite both of you or none of us. I love you both, but that bed isn't big enough for the three of us, so I say tomorrow we go down and get a bigger bed, even if it means putting two together. Do you two have anything to add?"

Olivia said, "Is it ok if we play while you aren't here?"

"I would prefer that it only be you two. Any extras should be done at the cabin." They both agreed, so now all we had to do was get through telling the kids.

Jack and Sarah got to the house and were surprised to see Janet, whom they didn't know, there for a family discussion.

I started the ball rolling. "Ok, kids, some things have happened over the last three years since you all left home. You had both moved out on your own and your mom got bored, so she got a job. I kept working too many hours and four months ago..."

"Oh, dad, tell us you didn't go out and have an affair with this woman."

"Sarah, calm down. No, I didn't have an affair, your mother did. Two weeks ago, she got caught. So you both know, we have worked everything out."

"Oh god, you're getting a divorce, and you're moving her in to replace mom."

"Jackie, can you two wait till I get done, then we will answer your questions. As I was saying we have worked everything out and no, we aren't getting divorced. What has happened though is we found another wife for us and yes, I said us. Ok, now the next thing we need to tell you is we intend to spend every weekend at the cabin. The three of us have chosen to go au naturel on the weekends. If you wish to visit us there, we want you to respect the new rules of the cabin and go nude also. If you can't, then you will only be able to visit us here during the week. Last, yes, we all make love together but only at the cabin. Your grandparents, Uncle Sam and Aunt Sue will be joining us. I don't know if your cousins will be joining in, but you might be asked to have sex with everyone. Sarah, I trust you are on birth control?"