Within You Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dad, since my freshman year of high school. Mom, do you and Janet, you know, 'do it'?"

"Yes, Sarah, we do. I have fallen in love with her and because of your father's love for me I am proud to have her as a sister wife. Just to set the records straight, I got caught by your grandfather and Uncle Sam in the act. Since that day I have made love with Janet and a couple we meet at the lake. I have made love to your grandfather and grandmother. I have never felt as much love as I have felt these last two weeks. I truly hope that you both will at least consider joining us."

"Mom, are you saying you want me to fuck dad?"

"Yes, and me, Janet, your brother and anyone else at the cabin that you wish too. When you both get someone of your own I hope they will join in also."

"Sarah," Janet said, "I have no children of my own to love and cherish, your mom and dad have offered me that which I have always wanted. I hope that you both will find it in your heart to call me mom also. I won't say anything that will make you feel that I am pressuring you other than I look forward to loving you because of who you are."

Jackie then said, "I want to see you put your money where your mouth is. Let's see you strip right now."

"Jackie, we made a pact that we would only go nude at the cabin but if you insist, ladies." We all stood and dropped our clothes right there. Jackie and Sarah stood there with their mouths open, so I said, "you had better close your mouths or your going to catch flies with them."

Olivia walked over to Sarah, drew her face to hers and gave her a gentle kiss. She then walked over to Jackie and did the same. Janet followed suit, I chose to hang back and not scare them too much.

"Mom, you are really doing this aren't you?"

"Yes, Sarah, I wish I could bring you into my arms like I did when you were a baby and feel your soft flesh next to mine. I want to hold Jackie again, so all of those wonderful memories will return to burn out the bad ones I have from the months prior to the three of us getting together. I wanted to do the same with my parents and I did. The love I felt with them has renewed my will to live. Wouldn't you like to do that too?"

Sarah, standing there shaking, began to shed her clothes. When she was done, she went to her mother's arms and they shared a passionate kiss. Then she went to Janet, opened up her arms, said, "Mom," and hugged her. Jackie, still looking stunned, started to take his clothes off, but when he got to his pants he said, "I have a slight problem here, and I'm not sure."

It was Janet who took control of this one as she walked over, stared him straight in the eyes, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then lowered to her knees. She took both sides of his pants and pulled them down. As she lowered them past his cock she leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss on its head and looked up and told him how wonderful it looked. She then stood and took him into her breasts and rubbed his back. I went over to Sarah then, and pulled her into me, telling her how proud I was of her.

It was now getting late, and I said I thought they should spend the night. They agreed, so Olivia took Sarah by the hand and led her to her old room so they could cuddle through the night. Janet took Jackie to his old room and closed the door. I had been prepared to sleep alone so I went into the master, crawled under the covers and listened to the sounds of my children and my wives making love.

Some time in the middle of the night Olivia shook me awake. "Jack, I would like you to have your daughter. Sarah is still a virgin so will you show her the right way."

Sarah pulled back the covers and slid in next to me with Olivia on the other side of her. I won't go into details but when the sun came up Sarah had been shown how to love a man. She wanted to stay cuddled in my arms, but I told her it was time for breakfast. Olivia got out of bed with me and into the kitchen we went. Sarah was not far behind us and when she saw her mom only wearing an apron she insisted she would also.

Janet and Jackie came out when the smell of coffee filtered through the house. Janet joined Olivia and Sarah to finish off the cooking.

"Dad, is this what you wake up to now every day?"

"Yes, Jackie, and I love it."

"Would it be alright if I stayed tonight too, I would like to cuddle with mom also?"

"Son I don't care if you moved back in and shared in the love."

"Well, what about me?"

"Sugarplum, you know you are always welcome."

"Dad, you haven't called me that in years." She came running over threw her arms around my neck and said, "Do we have time for another lesson before breakfast?"

Epilog:

This all happened 15 years ago. I ended up staying at Simpson Tool till now, so I could train my replacement to carry on with what I started. Hank died 5 years ago at the ripe old age of 72. If it weren't for all of the close binds we would have lost Ruth. Even at her age she wears the boys out. Sam and Sue's two decided to join in. Now that all four of Ruth's grandkids have kids their own, the kids stay over at Janet's cabin and their parents rotate which ones will stay with them.

Olivia, Janet and I are more in love with each other every day. Jeff and Helen still come up at least once a month. We added on three more bedrooms to the cabin and made the kitchen larger, with lots of aprons. I would like to thank Hesser, but I just can't, this is the last year I get a new car.