Wives and Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen/diner was brand new last year paid for by 'DANGEROUS DIRK' and was completely fitted on three walls with top quality units with real oak doors and panels and graphite and steel work tops throughout. There were the largest stainless steel, floor to ceiling fitted freezer and fridge units that I could obtain by Fisher and Paykel and a matching steel six ring hob and cooker and the centre of the room was occupied by a six foot by four foot island unit with oak doored cupboards beneath and a graphite top with fitted butchers block and vegetable preparation sink with swan neck tap. That kitchen was my pride and joy, I love cooking it is the next best thing to sex, after sailing and golf, and the room holds my prize collection of cooking gadgets.

The bathroom is a relic from the 1950s but is so beautiful with its pale grey and green marble walls and floor, huge free-standing enamel bath and polished brass and frosted glass shower cabinet with an enormous swan neck shower head, that it has remained untouched except for modernised plumbing which no longer announces your ablutions to the entire building.

I carefully explained to Chrissy as I undressed and cautiously shaved around the edges of my beard, that the shower cabinet was reputedly haunted by a ghost of uncertain gender who was on record as taking amusement in goosing bathers who took showers on their own. Just to be on the safe side I insisted that she strip off and join me in the shower to break the jinx.

Getting into the shower with my beautiful young wife had become one of my favourite things.... A really lovely way to enjoy each other's bodies, we would spend a long time just standing beneath the hot spray lathering every part of each other's bodies both of us enjoying the erotic sensations of the slippery caressing of our soapy hands and the clinging wetness of our bodies.

I took a moment to admire her slick wet back and buttocks as she stood under the spray her delicious curves glistening from the water and steaming slightly from the heat. I reached around her and hooked a bottle of shower gel from the soap basket and poured a good measure into my hands and worked up a good lather and washed the travel grime and perspiration from my chest and stomach then filled my hands again and moved in close to Chrissy's back and started soaping her up slowly, starting with the back of her neck moving my way down over her shoulders and back to the firm little buttocks. I took another handful of soap, lathered both hands and reached around her body and began to slowly rub the body wash onto her belly. I worked in small smooth circles and started working my way back up her body over her ribs. When I got to those magnificent breasts, I gently washed the undersides and then moved upwards lightly kneading the firm globes and flicking at her nipples which quickly hardened as I gently tugged at them with my fingertips.

"I love feeling your hands on me, Felix" She murmured. She wriggled her butt against me until my rigid prick was jammed tightly into the crevice between her firm buttocks. She moaned softly and began to move against me my trapped erection slithering in the crack held tightly by her wet cheeks in a parody of intercourse.

"M-m-m-m-m-m, that's nice..." She whispered huskily. "It feels enormous!"

"Wishful thinking," I laughed.

I started moving my lathered hands back down her body and then dropped to my knees and began to rub her legs. I focused on her calves ran my soapy hands up and down them then lifted each foot and carefully soaped each little toe, making her giggle. Then I massaged her upper legs paying special attention on the sensitive inside of the thighs my swirling finger tips drawing soft moans from her as I moved all the way to the top and let one of my fingers slowly drift across her soft shaved pussy. She was already aroused and her pussy lips were swollen and were slightly parted with the inner labia lips pinkly visible as if through soft fleshy curtains. Her extended clitoris peeped from beneath its hood. I cupped her mound with my hand to spread her legs a little wider and took one finger and rubbed it up and down her slit.

I found the tight entrance to her vagina and let the finger slip in and slowly fucked it in and out. After a couple of seconds, I began to massage her waiting clit with my thumb and curled my finger in a "come hither" motion. Chrissy writhed and moaned in pleasure and leaned her shoulders back against the wet tiled shower wall and slid downwards until she was perched on the edge of the pull down shower stool her knees wide apart and her slit open and ready for whatever I chose to do to her. I slipped a second finger in and she gasped with desire and thrust her hips at me. The shower water splashed against her face and the back of my head as I slowly started to kiss the insides of her thighs my fingers still exploring the hot wetness of her love tube.

Suddenly she grabbed my poor bloody hair and dragged my head towards her and put my face exactly where she wanted it. My lips replaced my fingers as I lightly kissed the outer folds of her pussy lips. Her fingers tightened and it felt as if she was going to tear fistfuls of hair from my head....but I didn't care. I reached up with my fingers and spread those soft puffy lips and gently blew into her pussy and she moved to grind against my face. "

"Oh, yes Felix....Kiss me... right there....p-l-e-e-e-a-s-e...!"

Her hot sex juices flooded into my mouth, pungent but sweet at the same time. I rolled my tongue and thrust it in as far as I could reach and Chrissy let out a howl of joy and pulled my face hard against her open vagina until I thought that I would suffocate or drown in her love nectar. I freed my head and took her jutting clit between my lips nibbling and flicking at the little man in the boat with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck...!" she shrieked, "You are making me cum.....A-h-h-h-h-h! I'm cumming!" She momentarily went totally rigid and then jerked and thrust against my face and I pulled back and thrust my fingers back into her and she slammed herself down onto my hand, her hands grasping the sides of the shower seat to stop herself sliding down to the floor as her legs flailed uncontrollably. My wife always had huge explosive orgasms but this one was a hurricane of sexual fulfilment which rocked her whole body. I hugged her to me my rigid shaft sandwiched between us and held her tightly until her trembling subsided.

"Fuck, Felix, what did you do to me.... That was huge....it wouldn't stop...." She panted against my shoulder.

"You are the doctor....you should know," I laughed, my lips almost too numb to reply.

"Oh darling, that was so good," she whispered, her voice throaty with lust, "but fuck me now.... Put it inside me.... I want to cum again with you inside me!"

I was far past ready, my balls ached for release and my prick was throbbing as I lifted her up and leaned her against the smooth wet marble wall. She put her hands on my shoulders and reached up to kiss me, the tip of my prick was prodding against her stomach which was slick with soap bubbles and water. I ran my hands down her back and gently squeezed her buttocks and then brought both hands sliding upwards to cup her slippery soaped up breasts. She pushed me away to arm's length her hands against my chest and spent long seconds just looking at my body her gaze lingering on my erect cock and then returning to my face then her hand reached out and encircled my prick steering it carefully towards her already engorged vaginal opening. I could feel the warmth and moisture from her pussy coating my shaft and then I was pressing between her pussy lips and felt my glans pushing at the entrance to her vagina. Her vagina felt really hot and wet and then suddenly her hands were both grasping the cheeks of my arse and pulling me into her and I thrust forward sliding deep into her waiting love pocket jerking her up onto her toes her arse and shoulders sliding on the wet marble wall tiles. Not for the first time I pondered that marble and sex go so well together, it is probably why the Romans took it as their favourite building material. Just think... entire whorehouses built of marble with hot baths and pools.

Chrissy let out a deep, satisfied, throaty moan as I ploughed deep into her already hot, wet love tunnel, flooded with the juices from her orgasm. She wrapped her arms around my neck and swung her long smooth legs up and hooked them around my waist and then slowly lowered herself down impaling herself onto my erection her whole weight forcing down onto my already throbbing and sensitised member until I could go no further into her.

We just stood there gently rocking back and forth each savouring the sweet sensation of really deep penetration, sharing long soft kisses, my fingers entwined in her long honey blonde hair and her cropped finger nails gently running up and down my naked back leaving little tracks of tingling sensation. Her entire bodyweight was supported only by her arms around my neck, my hands grasping her firm buttocks and my hardness rammed deep inside her like a support truss.

My whole world was centred on the warmth and moistness of her pussy, encasing my prick in a velvet sheath of sensual ecstasy which built until I could hold back no longer and began to slowly fuck her for real, drawing back almost to the point of withdrawal and then thrusting back in a long hard stroke, each thrust lifting her off her feet her body weight slamming her back down as she surged forward to meet me as each hammering thrust got faster and harder, every penetration wringing a sharp gasp from her and a deep moan from me. I felt her vagina start to contract as she moved towards her climax, the rippling of her vagina walls pumping me to my own release and I felt my prick jerk and the glans swell and pulse as I erupted, furiously releasing a volcano of hot semen deep inside her, mingling with her own juices as she shuddered through a second orgasm, gasping and laughing.

I lowered her gently to the floor both our legs trembling with muscular exhaustion and sexual release. The strong muscles in my legs felt stretched into hard knots, but I was still standing thanks to the regular mileage that I put in on the golf course. I was grateful that the shower was already washing most of the stickiness of our combined love juices away.

I grinned sheepishly. "Sorry honey. I guess that I need to start washing you all over again...."

I did and it was another hour before we finally got ourselves dried off and ready to depart for her mother's house.

*

The 22 mile drive down to Gerrards Cross took nearly an hour and a half as we hit the start of the rush hour traffic and the obligatory road works on the A40 and so it was getting towards six o'clock when we eventually pulled into a wide brick weave drive between two tall gate posts topped with concrete lions with constipated expressions. The Colbert family home was a large impressive 1970's red brick detached house with an imposing pillar portico front entrance and a gigantic five car up and over garage off to the side. The garden at the front of the house had been put to easy maintenance and the mature trees and shrubs were set in beds of red woodchip but I could see a large expanse of lawn at the rear of the house with a tennis court marked out and enclosed in permanent netting, somebody was obviously a keen player.

There were two cars parked in the drive, a black BMW 5 Series and a silver VW Golf and three more in the open garage; a red BMW Mini in a polythene cover which I guessed was Chrissy's car; a grey newish model Explorer and a very smart little early 1970's Triumph Spitfire Mk IV in gleaming British racing green. Seeing the little vintage sports car made me feel a whole lot happier at least somebody in Chrissy's family was a person after my own heart. I parked my own 1964 MG-B Convertible next to the Spitfire under cover and leaned across to release the sticky passenger side door for Chrissy.

"Nice Spitfire...." I enthused.

"It's Mummy's weekend plaything....." she grinned. "I guess you two will be able to bore the arse off of everybody all week-end, talking about the virtues and pleasures of driving a broken down old crock! Bring the bags, darling!" She leapt from the car and started towards the front door of the house at a trot leaving me to unload our cases and follow on at the more leisurely pace associated with all pack animals.

The car had been a pleasant surprise, I always enjoyed meeting other vintage sports car enthusiasts although I was certainly not an obsessive auto-bore, I didn't know my big end from my exhaust, what happened under a car's bonnet completely mystified me, I just enjoyed the special sexy thrill of driving a little bit of motoring history. The little cream soft top MG was the only real luxury that I treated myself to after my first couple of books proved moderately successful and I had poured money into keeping the cash guzzling bitch on the road ever since but I wouldn't part with her. I hoped that Chrissy would never try to come between me and my tin mistress...a couple of women had tried in the past...I was still driving that car!

My official publicity photographs showed me leaning against the wing of a shiny black Aston Martin DB9 with a golden haired buxom model in the passenger seat... but it wasn't mine just another of Gabby's fantasy images of me, I have driven the MGB for twelve years and been faithful to her, except for the occasional one night stand with a hire car. The DB9 belonged to Gabby herself and the photo shoot had been done in her drive at Golders Green... the blonde had belonged to me..... at least Gabby had discovered her in my bed that morning and added her into the shoot with promises of a start-up career in modelling. I think that her name was Mandi, or Mindi, she had been working at the Morpeth Arms pub on Millbank when I met her, we went to a club for a few drinks and I found her in my bed the following morning when Gabby came to collect me for the publicity session. I never saw her again, the landlord of the Morpeth told me later that Gabby had frightened her off with a threat to tell her husband about our little one night romp!"

I had just entered the open front door and stepped into the large reception hall when a door opened to my right and a man appeared. He looked to be in his early thirties and was about my height, just under six-foot, but slimmer with blonde, wavy hair and pale blue eyes above a straight unsmiling mouth. I took an instant dislike to his handsome face at first glance, he had that sneering expression that seemed to be permanently taking the piss at everything and anything.

"Hello...." I said. I couldn't manage an insincere friendly tone of voice but achieved a passable neutral.

He stopped dead and just stood looking me up and down then obviously decided to forgo the niceties of a formal greeting.

"You must be the spoiled brat's holiday husband....?" He probed. His voice had that whiney mocking quality, that had it been a face you would instinctively slap it.

"Yes, I reckon I must be!" I retorted more than a little aggressively and simply let go of our bags so that they thumped onto the polished marquetry floor at my feet. I guessed that this must be Chrissy's brother-in-law Todd Peters .... My bloody brother-in-law now for God's sake.... but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of asking.

"Some sort of writer, they tell me...." He sneered. "Are you another of Christina's lost causes and penniless lame ducks...?"

He stepped forward and I tensed, but then he quickly swivelled his shoulders and moved past me to exit stage right through the open front door. Penniless! OK, so I wasn't in the same earning league as J. K. Rowling or Jeffrey Archer but I probably paid more in UK taxes than he earned in a year. I almost wished he had shouldered me aside so that I had an excuse to punch his pretty face.

"Let it go, darling..." I felt a hand on my arm. I had not noticed Chrissy had come up behind me. "Todd and Gail have just had another of their bloody rows so we may not see them for dinner but they will have calmed down by breakfast..... I'll introduce you properly then..."

"OK.." I muttered. I looked longingly at the open front door, my instinct was to make a bolt back to my car and leave the whole family thing far behind me. Chrissy obviously read my mind and kicked my escape route closed with a bang then picked up her cases and made for the stairs.

"Come on.... Let's take the bags up to our room and then you can meet Mummy... she is busy getting dinner ready, but is longing to finally meet you face to face...."

"Yeah, me too...." I muttered unconvincingly. I turned her around and kissed her on the lips. "You are not related in any way to the Addams Family are you?" I chuckled.

*

"Mummy is probably in the kitchen...." Chrissy said as we descended the stairs back into the hall ten minutes later, and pointed at a closed door to the left. Go and make yourself known to her, darling.... I really must go outside and try to find Gail, she will be in the garden somewhere.... I don't give a shit about Todd but I do want my sister to meet you tonight!"

"But...." Meeting strange in-laws for the first time was bad enough.... Being chucked in the bloody deep end without my wife there for moral support was horrifying.

"Oh go on....don't be a wimp! Don't worry, Mummy doesn't bite...." She smiled evilly, "Just remember she is a surgeon so if she picks up a knife that is the time to start worrying!" She gave me a light kiss on the cheek and then disappeared though another doorway. Christ, I felt like I was caught up in a Feydeau farce with everybody dashing in and out of doors behaving like bloody lunatics.

I took a deep breath and tapped firmly on the kitchen door and then pushed it open and stepped through.

Standing at the sink with her back to me, outlined almost in silhouette by the evening sunlight streaming in through the window, was a woman. I paused and just stood for a moment with my mouth hanging open, the same height, the same honey blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, the same hour-glass figure and shapely legs... for a moment I thought that it was Chrissy. She moved and started to turn towards me and I could see that without the sun's glare she was a clone of my wife but more mature. This could only be Dr. Margot Colbert, Chrissy's mother and my mother-in-law.

"Hello Mrs. Colbert....I'm Felix...." I announced nervously and held out my hand. Her responding handshake was firm but gentle, she had the long delicate hands of a surgeon.

"Hello," She smiled warmly her generous mouth showing just a hint of her perfect teeth and her smile lit up the whole room. "Er...Richard... isn't it?"

"Actually, I prefer Felix...." I said with a grimace. "Long story...lots of swearing... and jokes in poor taste.... not suitable for mixed company....!" I try to make a joke of the name thing. It's strange but people get very embarrassed if they think they have got your name wrong.

"Good! I like Felix.... It sounds very masculine," She laughed. "But I hate being called Mrs. Colbert outside of the hospital.... I much prefer good looking men to call me Margot..."

"OK, Margot it is then," I answered. She stepped close and gave me a light welcoming kiss on each cheek in the continental manner. Her firm breasts brushed momentarily against my chest and I felt myself responding. Bloody hell but she was magnificent and it was only with the greatest difficulty that I was able to resist sweeping her into my arms. I looked down at her smiling face and into her eyes which were deep pools of erotic promise and realised with abject terror that she would not have resisted me.