Wives and Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What sort of movie do you want...?" I called after her retreating back.

"Something light weight and...er...romantic," She replied. "As long as it isn't 'An Affair to Remember', I always howl uncontrollably at that one...."

"Me too..." I chuckled. "And 'Zulu' with Stanley Baker....I always cry at the end of 'Zulu' when they sing 'Men of Harlach'...."

She grinned at the old wisecrack. "Christina hates old films you know....I guess that is something else that you and I share in common...."

"Well you are nearer to my age than she is.... I probably have more things in common with you than with Chrissy...." Her faced remained impassive, "Oh, Shit! I probably shouldn't have said that... should I Margot?"

"If you were implying that you ought to be shagging the mother rather than the daughter.... " She gave a small grin and gently patted my sleeve with her finger tips. "I would need to think about that one...." She pushed me in the direction of the DVD shelves and slipped out through the door, leaving with yet another flirty comment to think about.

Her collection was vast but in the end I selected 'Love Actually'. It wasn't exactly a classic, and Christmas was well past, but I love that film, every time you watch it you find some fresh little nuance and Bill Nighy's cameo performance is brilliant. I almost got to work on the script for Richard Curtis back in 2002 but it didn't happen, to my ever-lasting regret.

When Margot returned the sight of her left me breathless for a moment and damned near provoked an instant erection. She was wearing nothing but a long, calf length white satin nightshirt with a crotchet wool shawl thrown loosely over her shoulders. Despite the presence of the shawl I could clearly see that she was no longer wearing a bra and could make out the dark pointed mounds where her nipples pressed against the satin shirt. She had pulled out her hair and allowed it to flow like a golden cascade around her face and shoulders. She flopped down on the couch beside me and tucked her long shapely legs up beneath her, kicking off the pair of ridiculous fluffy slippers that she had worn from her bedroom.

"Have you decided on anything you would like to see....?" She purred. There was no mistaking the innuendo in her words. She could not have missed my eyes following her across the room.

If she wanted to play flirty-tease some more then so be it.

"Before or after we watch the film?" I responded lewdly. This was quickly galloping out of control but I really did not want to pull back.... I was enjoying myself far too much. I was playing my favourite game in the world with a very skilful playfellow.

"Pour me another brandy whilst I think about that...." She grinned. When I returned with two balloons each containing a good two fingers of Remy Martin she had spread herself out on the sofa with her head on a pillow at one end.

"Where do you want me to....?" I asked. She raised her feet to give me access to the couch.

"Well...you can risk lying beside me and watch the film over my shoulder," She grinned mischievously, "Or.... If you are chicken you can sit at the end and nurse my feet...."

She rolled onto her side facing the TV and I kicked off my loafers and lay down behind her back and rested my hand lightly on her hip. Her skin felt hot on my palm even through the sheer satin of her nightshirt. "Is this OK?" I asked.

"Yes....for now..." Was all she said and pressed buttons on the big remote. The lights in the room started to dim, just like a cinema and I had to strain to see her properly. It didn't matter in the least, I could feel every inch of her body against me perfectly. She pressed another button and the screen lit up as the film started to run.

I really like 'Love Actually' it is a favourite film, but I was having grave problems listening to the dialogue or even following the visual action and by halfway through the movie I was in bad trouble, I had a seriously rigid boner which was pressed hard against Margot's back, she could not have failed to be aware of it, the presence of a third entity on the couch. If I had been on that sofa with anybody else except my mother-in-law, with my wife and her sister upstairs asleep I would have long ago made my move to seduce her. My body was screaming out for me to fulfil that duty and my will power was rapidly crumbling.

"I think you should move your hand, sweetheart..." She whispered.

"Er.... that's not my hand, Margot!"

"Not that! I know what that is! I'm a doctor remember..." She chuckled and wriggled her back against my prick which was fighting to burst free of my trousers.

She reached around and took my hand and pulled it to cover her left breast. "There that is more comfortable isn't it?" It was fantastic, my face was pressed into the back of her neck buried in her soft fragrant hair and I nuzzled in pressing my lips to her throat and covering her delicate sensitive skin with tiny butterfly kisses.

"Oh, yes.... That is so good Felix... do it some more...." She murmured.

"Margot?" I asked quietly in her ear. "Are you sure that you want to be doing this...?" I don't think that I really expected or wanted an answer.... I had already taken a vote of one and decided that there was no way that I could stop now. I massaged her nipple with the tip of my thumb and felt it grow engorged and large. Her satin encased breast felt luxuriously smooth and firm and so cool with the nipple a hard hot point.

"Oh bloody hell, YES!" She growled. Her answer was to wriggle her body up until my erection was jammed hard against the crack between her buttocks and work her arse slowly around and around on my crotch. It was making my trapped prick actually hurt and I could feel the wetness of pre-cum on my shorts.

She must have flicked the remote because suddenly the television screen switched off and the room was plunged into complete darkness. I felt her roll over to face me and then her hand was on the buckle of my belt tugging it undone.

"You need to get these trousers off before you strangle yourself...." She giggled. It was not the silly girly giggle that emerges from the mouths of girls and young women, but a rippling low laugh that was filled with lust and erotic promise.

My brain told me that this was a watershed. I had the opportunity to back out now... to pretend that it was all just a playful game, I could keep my chinos on, get up off that couch and go to my wife's bed and pretend that it had all just been some flirty fun.... But... that wasn't going to happen....not in a million years. My trousers flopped onto the floor at the back of the couch followed rapidly by my shorts and polo shirt.

The room was now in total darkness, pitch black, she must have fitted blackout blinds to the windows for when she watched films on that huge television. Even though my eyes were adjusting she was just a paler shadow beneath me and her blonde hair appeared silvery in the darkened room lit only by the digital clock of the DVD recorder....but that hadn't diminished my tactile senses. My hands could read a woman's body in the dark as easily as a blind man could follow braille. Probably better because I got to use my lips and tongue as well.

We had rolled over so that I was now on top of her in an almost perfect missionary position. Her face was only millimetres from mine and I felt her hands come up to softly clasp my face her trimmed smooth finger nails, the nails of a surgeon, gently burrowed into my clipped beard pulling my lips down to meet hers.

"Kiss me, Felix.... I need to be kissed....." She breathed into my mouth as our lips met in a soft, warm feather touch first kiss, our tongues gently exploring each other's open lips, the tips flicking and probing, each tantalising the other searching for a stronger response. That first kiss was soft and a little tentative but gradually became more intense, deeper and more passionate until our lips were sucking at each other, our tongues rolling and thrusting like mating pythons and our breathing turned to shuddering moans that filled each other's mouths.

I repositioned myself so that I could use my hands to explore and seek out her beautiful breasts. In the total darkness I could almost believe that this was Chrissy my wife beside me, not her mother, their skin had the same silk smoothness and their breasts fitted my palms perfectly, perhaps Margot's tits were slightly heavier and Chrissy's nipples a fraction longer. There is the dark if I had been challenged to say for certain if the gorgeous body beneath me was my wife or my mother-in-law, in honesty I would be hard pushed to do so.

My lips immediately sought hers again and I felt my whole being sink into the breath-taking abyss of her kiss which seemed to caress not just my lips but my very soul, my hand roamed lightly up and down her body from thigh to throat eventually coming to rest over her breast my fingers gently massaging the firmness of her nipple through the soft shiny satin of her night shirt.

"Oh no.... wait," she moaned, "I want to feel your hands on me...on my skin..." She twisted and skilfully drew the garment away over her head from between us and dropped it onto the floor with my discarded clothes so that we were both totally naked.

I moved my face down, kissing her throat and the soft swell of her breasts until I could nibble gently at her already swollen nipples, little hidden nubs of sexual excitement, hot against my lips.

Her knees were raised to cradle me between her smooth round thighs and my rigid cock was pressed between her legs right on her wet open pussy my glans rubbing gently against her clit, a hot firm little nubbin. Margot gave a sharp gasp at that first touch and her arms looped around my neck the tips of her fingers digging hard into the muscles across the top of my shoulders; and then began to moan very softly, deep in her throat as I caressed the little man in the boat, softly massaging it with my prick sliding it back and forth lubricating it with moisture from her open labia and my own pre-cum with each stroke. Her tongue was imitating the motions of my prick caressing and probing at my tongue in parody of the motions of our loins.

I knew that I should stop, I was on the point of fucking my mother-in-law, right under my wife's nose, or under her bedroom at least, my brain told me to stop, but my prick told me to keep going, to experience the thrill of entering her wonderful wet pussy, which was waiting, wanting me as much as I wanted to do it.

I really could not be sure how the hell we had got from total strangers to having sex in less than six hours.....but in fairness it had taken Chrissy and I only half that time including a frantic drive across Mexico City. Margot and I had to contend with daughters, sons-in-law and a roast dinner. I did know that the mother had the same dynamic impact upon me as the daughter had. I wondered which one I would have married if I had met the mother first.

It was time. I gently drew my hand down over her ribs and small round firm belly to her mound and felt her give a small shudder at that first touch. She had more pussy hair down there than Chrissy, who shaved daily and was completely smooth. Her mother had a soft tangle of fluff, like the head of a dandelion which I ran my fingers through causing her to take a deep intake of breath. Even with that soft muff her sex was remarkable like her daughter's, the plump soft labia lips which eased open easily to the touch of a finger.

Every woman has a distinctive pussy as different and individual as their face. It may not be immediately visible but to the experienced touch every pussy is totally unique and special, but I really believed that Margot and Chrissy were as close to being indistinguishable as I have ever experienced.

I once dated identical twins. They looked alike, talked alike dressed alike and even close up and personal I had trouble telling them apart, but their pussy's were so completely different that the first touch immediately told me which twin I was fucking. I dated them off and on for months as it became an obsession with me which could not be satisfied until I eventually got them both into my bed together at the same time.

I cupped my hand over Margot's plump mound and gently caressed her clit and felt her raise her hips to press herself harder against my exploring fingers. She has a soft puffy labia and just like her daughter, a prominent clitoris which becomes huge when aroused. I drew my hand over her outer lips gently squeezing her whole vulva feeling it become engorged and swell beneath my fingers. The lips felt terrific beneath my hand and I ran my middle finger in the slit which already becoming moist with her love juices.

"Oh-h-h, My-y-y God!" Margot gasped. Her hips moved slightly upwards thrusting towards my hand as I slipped my longest finger slowly into her hot wet slit, my thumb moving upwards to find and rub her swollen clit which felt like a well-oiled butterball and was already so engorged that it was the size of my little finger tip. "Oh, God...yes Felix...that is s-o-o-o-o good!"

Her whole pussy pulsed around my intruding finger. Her inner labia had quickly become engorged and swollen and entry to her pussy was tight even for a single finger. I slipped a second finger into her and moved my fingertips in that eternal search for the elusive G-spot. She was now making little moaning noises deep in her throat in time to the movement of my fingers in her vagina and my thumb on her swollen clit. Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet and my whole hand was soaked with her love juices.

I felt her hand curl around my throbbing erection. "I need you now, Felix.... Do it now! Please!" she moaned beneath me.

Her hand drew my prick down through the wet furrow of her slit and guided the head into the opening of her vagina. For an older woman her vagina was incredibly tight and it took some force to press the glans and the first two inches of my rigid swollen cock into her. She gave a little gasp and I felt her ease her thighs to give my hips more room and her heels hooked over my buttocks. "Don't stop, sweetheart" she murmured breathlessly against my ear.

I leaned my weight forward and pressed my lips against her throat as I slowly pushed into her and then suddenly I was slithering forward in her moist tunnel and rammed into her with a force that caused both of us to gasp loudly with surprise and pleasure. I eased myself back an inch or two and then thrust into her again and she shuddered, her body convulsing on my hard erection and I felt a hot flood of fluids around my shaft.

"O-h-h-h-h, Jeee-s-u-s!" Margot froze as stiff as a board and then began to tremble in exactly the same way that Chrissy does when she orgasms. I gently pulled her face towards me and kissed her on the lips and held her tight in my arms for a long time as she shuddered and quietly moaned though her climax, all the time gently kissing her face and her soft silky hair. It was incredible, both mother and daughter were among the few women that I have known who could achieve vaginal orgasm through penetration, without protracted foreplay. I suspect that it is just chance that Chrissy and her mother are compatible with the unique shape and length of my prick to make stimulation of the G-spot possible.

"Oh God, Felix.... I am so sorry..." She murmured against my ear, "it happened so quickly...I couldn't stop it...." She must have believed that I was disappointed that I had not yet achieve release. The still massively rigid state of my cock deep inside her should have told her otherwise.

I was prepared to let her set the pace, being rammed deep inside her pulsing, hot love tube was a thrill of its own to be savoured but when she began to slowly and gently work her hips on my cock I ceased thinking and let my instincts flow with the pleasure of my prick slipping and sliding wetly in an out of her wonderful pussy. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as we simultaneously began to thrust at each other her strong thighs and calves wrapping around me dragging me deeper into her forcing my cock as far into her tight pussy as she could get it. We revelled in our writhing world of sensuality for what seemed to be hours but was probably less than fifteen minutes, our mouths sucking and licking at each other and our loins thrusting and jerking.

"O-h-h-h-h sweetheart.... OH, YES!" My mother-in-law froze again on the shaft of my rigid prick. This time I didn't stop, I couldn't stop, I wouldn't have stopped for a million pounds, or for free tickets to Twickenham. We orgasmed hard together. I filled Margot's womb with gushing streams of my hot sperm as she pumped her loins against me drawing every last drop from my pulsing prick.

We lay together on the couch in the dark with my softening cock deep in my wife's mother's belly just luxuriating in the warmth and closeness of our post-coital glow. It was the warmest, closest feeling even though I knew that I should wracked with guilt or remorse....but I wasn't. In honesty, "if I had it all to do again...." as the song goes, you can guess the answer.

"Margo, I'm sorry..." I told her quietly.

"Please don't say that..... I'm not in the least bit sorry.... What you have given me is precious...."

"But, I shouldn't have.... You are Chrissy's mother..." There were so many reasons why I should not have made love to her, I thought of another one... "I didn't use a condom...you could be..."

"I am SO glad that you didn't... and no I could NOT be...."

I knew what was coming next and we both started to laugh as we chorused together "I'm a doctor, remember!"

She moved her face up level with mine and kissed me hard on the lips with such passion that I felt that I owned her now... now and forever... it was not just the sex it was deeper than that, Margo and I now had a special bond... a touching of the souls if you like to call it that..... the same feeling that I had for her daughter, my wife. Shit! What the fuck was I going to do now?

Somewhere at the rear of the house a door banged...probably Todd returning home from which ever watering hole he frequented.

"He won't come in here but I think we should go to bed..... our own separate beds.... before he wakes one of the girls up." Margo whispered and fumbled for the remote to raise the light level a fraction so that we could scramble about the room pulling our clothing back on.

She kissed me again for a long minute her hands gripping tightly to my shoulders as if reluctant to let me go and then I watched her walk barefooted out of the room into the hall her fluffy slippers in one hand and the other clutching a thick wad of tissues pressed against her pussy to stop our love juices from running down onto the carpets. I quickly checked the sofa before leaving and was relieved that there was no sticky evidence to be seen to give away our clandestine activities.

Bugger, it was hard work being an adulterer and this was only my first day in the job.

I took a quick and silent shower in the on-suite bathroom and then stood by our bed looking down at my wife sleeping peacefully and totally unaware that her loving husband had been screwing her mother. It took me a long time to get up the courage to lie down next to her. I did love Chrissy.... I loved her a lot.... She was the first woman that I had ever wanted to be with long term...... but the problem now was that I think I was beginning to feel the same way about her mother.

Tomorrow I would need to talk seriously to Margot. She was planning that we should drive out in my car and have lunch somewhere.... that would probably be ideal except that I wasn't at all sure what it was that I wanted to say to her.

I was good with sex...sex is easy... but why do relationships have to be so bloody complicated.