Wives of The Commander Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking it in both ends in the most perverted way possible, and obviously loving every second of it from her constant moans, gasps and whimpers. However that old version of her hadn't known a fraction of the happiness Raven now felt on a daily basis, just from being held in the arms of her wives and kissing them. For that alone Raven would do anything they wanted, and the ecstasy they were constantly giving her turned her into nothing but a mindless slut at a time like this.

"Swap over again." Lexa ordered, her voice breaking through the silence which had fell over them, before unnecessarily explaining, "Oh yes, that cock is more than sufficiently cleaned by now. Mmmmm, it is time to give Raven a fresh batch of her own butt cream."

"Yes Heda." Clarke beamed, happily pulling out and walking around.

"Yes Heda." Octavia grumbled, annoyed that Clarke got more time fucking ass then she did.

Of course Raven welcomed this most of all, "Oh yes, give me more! Give me more of my own ass cream. Oh please Clarke, stuff that big cock I made you into my mouth, while Octavia shoves hers up my ass! Share me like the little submissive fuck toy I am! Oh fuck yes, give it to me, ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, oh Octavia! Clarke! Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!"

Again one of her wives kept her cock just out of reach of her mouth for a frustratingly long time while the other one shoved her cock pretty much straight up Raven's ass. Which to be fair would be her choice given the preference.

Besides, this time it wasn't nearly as bad, Clarke even moving forward before Octavia was finished stuffing her ass, and instead shoving the dildo directly into Raven's mouth she just pressed it against her lips, giving her the chance to slowly wrapped them around the butt flavoured strap-on and savour the taste of her own anal juices.

Raven shamelessly moaned again from this combination, as she did over and over again as Octavia finished stuffing her ass and then beginning to fuck it while Raven started deep throating Clarke's cock.

Once Clarke's cock was completely cleaned Lexa ordered the two switches to switch place again, meaning that once again Raven was treated to more anal cream. This process was then repeated over and over again, which as always Raven both loved and hated.

Initially she loved it because of the wonderful pleasure, but inevitably the need to cum became torturous, which wouldn't be so bad except for her stubborn determination to outlast her previous record, and more importantly to please her wives.

This time was particularly bad though, because she'd been promised a double butt fucking, and so far she had got it. Not that she doubted that Lexa would deliver, it was just frustrating she didn't have it yet. Which was thankfully a frustration which didn't last much longer. And she didn't even have to beg for it.

"Octavia, lay down so Raven can get on top of you." Lexa ordered, before explaining, "I want to make Raven airtight before we double butt fuck her."

Octavia briefly opened her mouth as she wanted to complain, but at least this way she might get some of Raven's ass at the end, and she didn't want to disobey Lexa, so she simply nodded her head and replied submissively, "Yes Heda."

"Would you like her ass, Heda?" Clarke offered with a knowing grin.

Returning that grin Lexa replied, "Of course."

Lexa had loved watching Clarke and Octavia double teaming Raven. She loved any combination of her wives at play with each other, although double teaming Raven's ass like that was probably her favourite, which was why Lexa had allowed it to going on for so long without joining the fun.

Well, that and the fact that Raven's ass was about to get abuse like never before, and Lexa wanted to do her utmost best to make sure she was thoroughly prepared for it. That they all were, and an extra long anal stretching was perfect for that, which was why she insisted on doing some of the work herself. That and she just loved Raven's ass.

Solidifying that already well known fact Lexa gave Raven's slutty little bottom the gift of her big dick, albeit after admiring their handiwork.

And of course allowing Octavia to lie down and Raven to get on top of her, the mechanic letting out the most beautiful cry of pleasure as the warrior's cock slowly slid into her neglected pussy. Initially that cry was loud and clear, although it then became muffled, a clear sign that Clarke was already in place and feeding Raven her own ass, leaving it up to Lexa to officially start the triple stuffing. Just like that later fun.

Although for now Lexa was still content to watch, something she did throughout the next few long minutes.

Of course it was not long before Lexa was finally pushing her cock into Raven's butt, going just as slow as the others for the same reason, namely so she and Raven could savour that penetration. Although in this case all four of the married women savoured it, Lexa often pausing the penetration so she could look at the happy faces around her, especially at her precious Clarke who was beaming at her the entire time.

Which Lexa almost found as beautiful as the sight of her cock disappearing into Raven's bottom. Although it was a close race, right up until the moment Octavia reached around to spread Raven's cheeks, giving Lexa truly the best view possible of Raven's ass swallowing her cock.

Like the well-trained women pleaser she was Octavia kept those cheeks spread after Lexa had buried the full length of her strap-on within Raven's rectum and had officially began sodomising her. Fucking Raven up the ass while Octavia was stuffing her cunt, and Clarke's cock was sliding deep down Raven's throat, feeding the submissive slut her own ass cream in the process. Which was Lexa's idea of heaven.

Honestly she would be more than content with doing this all night long, but this was their anniversary, and all four of them deserved something special, and even now Lexa was starting to second guess herself and worry about Raven's well-being she found herself coming to the same conclusion, that being trying double anal on her most submissive wife was the perfect way to celebrate that Anniversary.

Raven would have happily agreed, if she had known that's what Lexa was thinking. Or at least that's what she would have done, if her mouth wasn't full of cock. Which was also the main reason she wasn't begging for more cock up her ass right now.

That and again, it was probably good for her to be thoroughly loosened, and she lived to please these women, and if yet more teasing was what they wanted to give her so be it. Only, it was a lot more teasing than she was expecting, as shortly after Lexa established a steady rhythm she suddenly switched with Clarke, providing Raven with more ass cream to clean, but also frustrating her to the point where she almost begged for more.

Then Lexa pulled her cock out of Raven's mouth and finally asked her, "So Raven, you ready to be double ass fucked?"

"Yes Heda! Oh please, please double ass fuck me." Raven pleaded, although that was all she got out before she was interrupted.

"Octavia, Clarke, stay where you are." Lexa ordered, "I want all of us inside Raven at the same time for this. It will be more romantic that way, and hopefully the extra cock in her cunt will make it easy on Raven."

"You don't sound sure..." Clarke pointed out nervously.

"I'm not. This is new to me." Lexa admitted with a smile, before adding, "I've never met a big enough anal whore too try. Not before Raven."

"She can do it." Octavia whispered softly, "Can't you Raven?"

"Yes, I can." Raven mumbled nervously, somewhat more confidently adding, "Please Heda, wreck my ass! Double fuck it so you can completely destroy it! Oh God, wreck it like never before."

Normally Raven would be more bold with her words, babbling until she got what she wanted, but she was understandably nervous given they were going into very extreme and uncharted territory. But she trusted Lexa completely, and her Commander once again proved that Raven was right to put her faith in her as she made it easy as possible for all involved.

At first that just meant wordlessly moving them around and pushing Clarke to crouch above Raven's butt, most of the blonde's cock still stretching the submissive brunette's butt hole as the dominant brunette pressed her dildo against it. There was then some gentle cooing from Lexa as she softly encouraged Raven to relax without insulting her intelligence, before finally pushing forward.

It was extremely slow going, but eventually Raven's ass hole started stretching wider than ever before, causing her to cry out in mostly pain. Those soft cries had nothing on the bellowing cry Raven let out when her butt hole stretched wide enough for Lexa's dick to slide through it and into her butt alongside Clarke's cock, meaning that The Commander of the 13 clans had officially taken Raven's double anal cherry.

Concentrating on that fact helped the pain to quickly fade away to the point where Raven was only whimpering pathetically. Or maybe she adjusted so quickly to the extreme violation was because as had been proven time and time again, Raven was a total ass whore with a butt made for fucking. Although it was most likely a combination of them all.

Whatever the case when Lexa started slowly pushing inch after inch of dildo into her ass alongside Clarke's strap-on Raven felt mostly pleasure. Sure, most of it was from the perverted delight of getting her rectum walls stretched, but in that moment the reason why really didn't matter to Raven. All that mattered was that even this extreme felt good, allowing her to please her dominant wives.

Then of course the incredible discomfort eventually faded, leaving her with only the twisted pleasure of being stretched and sodomised, and then Raven was left with nothing but pure pleasure. Nothing but pure, overwhelming pleasure which made it impossible for her to think coherently.

Clarke was having a hard time thinking coherently too. More than anyone else, perhaps even Lexa, she was getting the perfect view of Raven's most private hole being stretched like never before thanks to Octavia continuing to spread those cheeks.

Although even if she wasn't Clarke would have still probably got a perfect view, as it was impossible to miss Lexa's big dick sliding alongside her own into Raven's now extremely stretched wide butt hole. Hell, it looked like Lexa had torn Raven a new butt hole, right next to the first one, allowing both of them to sodomise her at the same time. And yet through it all, Raven was letting out sounds of mostly pleasure.

All three of them had teased Raven about having a slutty little ass that was made to be brutally stretched and pounded, especially herself and Octavia, but Clarke hadn't been sure anyone could take this kind of abuse. Especially not while obviously enjoying it, and yet here was Raven whimpering and crying out in mostly pleasure instead of begging for mercy like Clarke had feared she would.

Although the initial cry Raven had let out from losing her double anal virginity had been enough to make Clarke feel incredibly guilty about not properly voicing her concerns, and almost instantly pulling her cock out of Raven's ass. Now she was so glad she didn't, because she was getting an incredible reward for her bad behaviour.

It seemed to take forever for Lexa to bury every inch of her dick into Raven's ass alongside that first dildo, but when she succeeded and all three of them were pressed up close together like that, God, the feeling was beyond incredible.

Especially when it was not just all four of them sandwiched together, but two of them, herself and Lexa, the two women who had started this whole twisted relationship, fully embedded within Raven's ass at the same time, which was truly mind blowing for Clarke.

She had no idea how it was for everyone else, but from the action she was pretty sure they felt the same way, and she was kind of surprised Raven hadn't cum yet just from the mental high of it. Although she doubted it would be long, given the way that Raven was whimpering.

Those whimpers were followed by cries of mostly pleasure as the double ass fucking officially began, Lexa slowly pulling out a few inches before pushing back in, that little movement of her hips causing both dildos to move ever so slightly within Raven's rectum given how tight a fit it was. Clarke desperately wanted to contribute to the obscene violation.

Actually she wanted to do that for a while now, with the same thing stopping her, that being a need not to hurt Raven, or give her too much too soon. So she waited patiently for a sign that she should join in on the fun, which was something she thankfully wasn't waiting too long for.

Lexa had many wicked thing she'd like to do to women, with butt fucking having always been her favourite and most kinky one. To her it was literally solidifying her dominance over another woman, as no matter what happened after that for that precious moment that woman would truly be her submissive little bitch.

Which was why she never really fantasised about sharing an ass before like this, and certainly wouldn't have indulged the idea if Clarke hadn't initially bought it up. At first she hadn't thought it was possible, but the more she thought about it, the more she liked it, until Lexa just couldn't resist. And there was no one she'd rather do this with then Clarke. Because sure, she was looking forward to doing it with Octavia, but Clarke would always be her favourite.

For that reason she very nearly gave Raven's butt a perhaps very much needed break and instead switched to sodomising her beloved Clarke. Well, she also wanted to do that because thanks to her current position Clarke's ass was directly in her face, and just begging to be fucked.

Which was why she had negotiated them into this position, so she would have the best view possible, as even without the distracting sight of Clarke's butt Lexa could just about look past it to Raven's obscenely stretched ass hole. The fuck hole Lexa was determined to focus on, at least for now, even if she couldn't help think how Clarke's bitch hole would make the perfect dessert after this.

Suddenly Lexa was awoken from her thoughts by Raven whimpering, "Please, please fuck me. Fuck me hard Heda, aaaaahhhhhh Goooodddddd, ruin my butt! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, wreck my rectum! Please just make me cum. I need to cum so bad! Oh God, I'm such a whore! Mmmmm, I like it! I like having two dicks in my ass! I love it! I love having two dicks in my ass, oooooooh, and another in my cunt! I love my wives, the women I love, using me like this, ohhhhhhhh, stuffing my holes like this, mmmmm, but I need more! I need you to fuck me hard and make me cum! Please Lexa, Clarke, mmmmm, Octavia, make me cum! Ooooooohhhhhhh Goooooddddd, aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeessssss!"

Considering what poor Raven was going through Lexa was extremely tempted just to give it to her right there. But she couldn't help think Raven needed more time, as it felt like they had only just started the double ass fucking. Besides, it was always fun to tease her. Especially because Raven became even more desperate, and imaginative with her begging, because of it.

And Raven hadn't begged nearly enough yet. Although Lexa certainly indicated Clarke to start working with her to fuck Raven's ass, slow and at the same time at first, but gradually picking up the pace and occasionally working against each other, effortlessly bringing Raven to the edge of climax in the process.

Which of course made Raven even more desperate, and loud, "FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME! FUCKING DESTROY MY ASS! POUND MY CUNT! AAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK ME HARD! OHHHHHH, HARDER! HARDER! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHIT, SLAM FUCK MY SLUTTY LITTLE FUCK HOLES AND MAKE ME CUM! MAKE YOUR WIFE CUM! OOOOOOOOH GOOOOODDDDDDD, MMMMMM LEXA, MAKE ME CUM LEXA! PLEASE HEDA, OHHHHHH, CLARKE, OCTAVIA, OOOOOOOH, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE? PLEASE GIVE ME A POUNDING WORTHY OF OUR ANNIVERSARY AND OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, JUST LIKE THAT, OH FUCK, OH FUCK , OH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

After what felt like an eternity Lexa finally allowed Raven to cum, her submissive wife receiving a truly incredible climax from the looks and sounds of it, which was followed by another, and another, and another, all just as strong.

Along the way the mental high of anally violating another woman like this, one of her beloved wives at that, and the stimulator bashing away inside her harness ensured that Lexa came too, although not as much as Clarke and Octavia, and certainly not as much as Raven.

Although all her wives did her proud, maybe especially Raven, as she took everything her wives had to give her and beg for more. Or at least Lexa was pretty sure she was begging for more. It was hard to tell with all the screaming. All Lexa knew was that she loved it.

Octavia was begrudgingly impressed with Clark's performance, especially after her rival and wife had used so much energy humiliating her in the fighting pit, first in beating her and then in fucking Octavia up the butt.

As she was being crushed underneath the weight of three women, meaning there was a lot of weight being pushed down onto her crotch, and in turn her incredibly sore butt, it was incredibly hard not to think about that butt fucking she had taken, especially as Octavia's eyes met with Clarke's more than once, the blonde even found time to grin at her.

Something she would pay dearly for. Oh yes, Octavia was going to destroy Clarke, and as soon as Clarke was done with Raven's ass she would give her wives a preview of that.

It took a frustratingly long time for Clarke to wear herself out, but as had been proven constantly throughout their relationship together none of them could outdo Lexa, and sure enough Clarke ultimately pulled her cock out of Raven's ass and then collapsed down in the sweaty heap next to them.

Lexa then stopped and looked at Octavia expectantly, which was the only encouragement Octavia needed to carefully pull her dildo out of Raven's cunt, slide out from underneath her and join Lexa in double teaming their wife's ass. First Raven, then Clarke, Octavia promised herself. Even if Clarke would have to wait for another day, as she barely had the energy to keep going as it was.

She just about managed it though, and after a brief pause to slowly insert most of her strap-on dildo Octavia began gleefully sodomising Raven. Lexa even stayed still at the start, meaning Octavia was in complete control of the situation, which she enjoyed even more than usual after having to give up control earlier.

Of course it wasn't that long before Lexa took it back, although she did at least allow Octavia to share it a bit, as the two tops gleefully sodomised the bottom together, while the other bottom watched. Which was something Octavia wished she could do forever, especially given how hard everyone seemed to be cumming. However she barely had any energy left, and even Lexa's stamina was waning, so it was only a matter of time before they had to stop.

Which sadly came sooner than Octavia would have liked, although not because of herself or even Lexa running out of steam. No, Raven who had clearly screamed herself hoarse several minutes ago, collapsed face down, Octavia pretty sure she was unconscious. Lexa clearly agreed, prompting Octavia to reluctantly stop.

They then stayed like that for a few long seconds, both desperately trying to get their breath back and prevent themselves from collapsing in exhaustion. Then they exchanged a little smile, and then slowly started pulling out their dildos until they both came out simultaneously, then they spread Raven's cheeks to admire their handiwork.