Wives of The Commander Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarke had recovered enough to watch Raven's second double ass fucking closely, although she properly got up when Octavia was presenting their handiwork. She was then hit with a touch of guilt upon seeing just how widely gaping Raven's completely destroyed butt hole was. Yet at the same time she felt this twisted since of pride, and even a little jealousy that she hadn't been so totally dominated by her wives like that.

After all, Raven always came wonderfully hard from anal, but Clarke had never seen her cum that hard, or frequently, which almost had her begging for the same treatment. Of course they were all too tired for that, and besides, they weren't quite done with Raven yet, the thought quickly reigniting the dominant high Clarke had been on as what little guilt she felt was replaced with pure delight, especially as the taunting started.

"Impressive." Lexa said dryly.

"Impressive?" Clarke murmured in disbelief, before correcting The Commander, which was a rarity indeed, "That hole is completely ruined!"

"You know I hate to agree with Clarke, especially over you Heda, but that really is one extremely fucked butt." Octavia hesitantly added.

"I said it was impressive, didn't I?" Lexa raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah it is! Mmmmm, we all totally ruined that little butt." Clarke beamed proudly, and then when Raven started to stir Clarke chuckled, "And the fun isn't over yet... Raven, get on your knees in front of us. You have some cocks to clean."

"I have a better idea." Lexa announced, finally turning away from Raven to focus on her other wives, "Octavia, take off your cock and give it to Clarke so she can clean it while you're on your knees cleaning hers. Mmmmm yes, that way all my wives get an ass cream coated cock to suck."

"Yes Heda." Octavia blushed.

"Oh God yes, thank you Heda!" Clarke beamed more enthusiastically, "I love that idea."

That was especially true because clearly Lexa had deliberately given Octavia the more submissive job for her defeat earlier, something Octavia was very aware of given the way she scowled at Clarke while unstrapping her own dildo and then handing it to her.

Clarke of course just kept beaming happily, especially when Octavia got down onto her knees and then with one more glance up at Clarke took the head of the dildo which had just double teamed Raven's ass into her mouth. Octavia then of course moaned like the ATM slut that she truly was, Clarke feeling compelled to point that out, but sadly she couldn't. Except it wasn't that sadly, as Clarke genuinely preferred the job she had to do.

At the risk of displeasing her precious Heda Clarke did spend about a minute watching Octavia's head bob up and down her cock, because it was definitely worth her full attention, before slowly bringing the dildo which was in her hand up to her mouth and sliding it inside. She then moaned loudly at the heavenly taste of Raven's cum and ass, Clarke initially unable to avoid closing her eyes just so she could savour that flavour for a few long seconds.

Then she forced her eyes open so she could continue the joy of watching Octavia suck ass flavoured cock while Clarke was continuing to suck cum and butt cream coated dildo, which Clarke became so lost in she didn't notice Raven taking her rightful place on her knees in front of Lexa. Not until Lexa bought attention to it.

"That's it Raven, good girl, mmmmm, suck my cock. Suck it clean of your butt cream you filthy little slut! Oh fuck yeah, ooooooh fuck!" Lexa gently encouraged at first, before speaking up so she could get the attention of her other wives, "Yesssssss, take it deep and get every drop of your juices, ohhhhhhh, just like our other wives. Oh yes, isn't this nice Raven? My three little submissive wives all sharing your slut juices, mmmmm, you, Clarke and Octavia embracing the ass to mouth whores you are by cleaning up all your butt cream? All three of you proving that regardless of who's topping who I'm in charge, always? Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, you all love it, the way I love you all. With total devotion."

"We do. We all do." Clarke agreed, risking taking the cock out of her mouth to do so.

Taking the same risk Octavia mumbled, "We love you Lexa."

"So, so much." Raven mumbled at almost the same time, also taking the risk.

Instead of yelling at this disobedience Lexa just smiled at them. Probably because they went back to sucking cock the second they were done speaking. Or maybe like the rest of them she was so lost in happiness Lexa didn't mind.

Either way while Clarke would be happy if Lexa used that little disobedience as an excuse to punish her and the others later she was glad for the opportunity just to finish cleaning that dildo, she and Octavia finishing more or less at the same time so they could turn their full attention to Raven deep throating Lexa's cock. Then the four of them snuggled on the bed in what had to be the perfect way to finish celebrating a wonderful anniversary.