WMD Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers

"Mom would be so proud," I muttered.

"Then I'm going to nail Jewel Lafontanté," Mikhail's eyes shown with relish.

"She's not on the Cheer Squad," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but she's sexy, smart and thinks she a 'top' bitch," he chuckled.

"Isn't she dating somebody?"

"So? I only want to borrow her -- take her out for a spin," he laughed. He was a jackass and ambitious and ...

"Mikhail, both those girls are Black. Do you have a thing for Black chicks?"

"I like 'em dark," he mused. "Hadn't really thought about it as a preference, but you're right. My Top Ten 'Most Fuckable List is filled with Ladies of Color. I guess that means you get the blondes and Alexander gets the red-heads and brunettes."

"Top Ten List? You're a pig," I chided him.

"Grunt, grunt, oink."

To put things in perspective, Alondra Lamb was a medium height, tawny skin Black lass with straight, black hair past her shoulders and a killer body with decent tits, perfect for her athletic body type, and a divine ass.

She was also ... to put it politely -- mentally-underwhelming. Beyond her exemplary looks, she was an above-average gymnast and on most days capable of tying her own shoes -- the ones with the Velcro straps. Her hazel eyes were always wide open and her lips pursed in an 'o' unless she was blathering on about something inane and off-topic, or just giggling for no understandable reason.

She found simple things amusing (kind of adorable) and didn't 'date' a member of the football team ... she barely could remember their names and normally got passed around like a living onahole. I felt sorry for her. Usually, she hung out with Betty Jo Starling (one of the team's other two Blondes) who shared her mentally-endearing qualities. The rest of the squad treated those two rather poorly.

In contrast, Jewel Lafontanté was from a new (to Kingston) nouveau riche Black Family. Her Dad worked for the Government [rumors abounded] years ago before setting out and founding his own IT company here in Arkansas. He and his Choctaw wife had retired here in Kingston a few years back. They bought a nice spread and became pillars of the community. Jewel was a late child. The rest of her brothers and sisters were grown, with families of their own. So she was effectively an Only Child, doted on by her aged parents.

Jewel was also one of the smartest kids in school, one of the best members of the local studio's Dance troupe and possessed a crippling wit. At 5' 11", she was noticed and her curvaceous and sporty build was widely admired, although when her dark eyes danced with amusement at the suffering her 'diversions' caused, the timid backed away. Her preference for a different hairstyle, or two, every week kept the local hair stylists in business.

She was bright, sassy and vicious with her own little group of Black women called the ZPP (Zulu Princess Posse, i.e. ~ 6 rich Black girls and their one token rich White girl). They only dated 'rich' Black guys, yet consistently cheated with impoverished, or medium-income, White underclassmen. They toyed with the boys and finally let their official 'boyfriends' know of the White boy's indiscretions. If you somehow resisted their advances, they lied about what happened instead. Either way, beatings always followed.

During Darius' reign, Jewel had kept a low profile from 7:15 to 2:15 pm and hadn't participated in the school's sports religion. No; she'd stayed safely away doing stuff with the other rich kids on the evenings and weekends. Darius must have decided her dad, while old, was an uncertain enough quantity to not screw around with his youngest child.

[BRIEF SEGWAY]

Beyond my understanding at the time, Jewel also represented another fabric of Kingston/Davis society -- those from the post-divide i.e. higher-income families from out-of-State who moved in after 2000 CE [Common Era], both Black and White, who weren't invested in the bitter interracial struggle of the 1970's and took the status quo at face value.

They'd moved here when Arkansas State put a satellite campus in down the road and the natural recreation industry gained a regional recognition -- sports-fishing, hunting and hiking. ASU-Kingston was a Medical Technical School which taught, as you might guess, various programs for technicians in the medical field as well as nursing. Not only did the graduates not normally go on to top tier careers, ASU-K wasn't a research university, so the teaching staff, while well-to-do in this rural dystopia, weren't filthy rich either.

ASU-K had a small campus with a faculty and student population under 2,000 and was, like the White Middle-class enclave of Sunshine Terrace, its own little microcosm in Davis County. Yep; ASU-K had its own Campus Police Force while Sunshine Terrace had a contracted private security service.

Anyway, as Kingston prospered and the Middle Class Whites fled to their own segregated hamlet, these new Blacks moved into Kingston. Likewise, more 'country' Blacks moved in from Davis County as well, further segregating the races. Forty years after Taliyah's grandfather was first elected mayor, Kingston had tripled in size (2,100 to 6,400) while Davis County as a whole was roughly 60% larger (13,500 to 21,700), thus the Town being 'Black' while the County was 'White'.

Inside, the town's Black community was another divide and it was best expressed in their 'womenfolk' and what was expected of them. Dominique, for all her power and influence, basically worried about her daughter dating the 'popular' Black guy because this was BBC country and women defined their positions by the masculine auras around them.

In contrast, Jewel's mother didn't worry over-much about who Jewel dated, because Jewel WAS going to college (somewhere else). High school and high school boys were just stepping stones. BBC was still out there, but 'the Modern Black Woman' had developed a host of weaponry of their own. To the outside world, such a distinction made Jewel and her Mamma feminists.

Later on Jewel was to qualify that for us -- she was a Feminist with a capital 'F'. Whereas Taliyah wanted to own Mikhail's body and soul because he challenged and completed her, Jewel wanted to own us -- period -- all three of us Samsonov boys.

Why?

Excuses were for people who needed to explain themselves to their fellow losers. Winners like Jewel 'achieved' and took what rewards they wished.

Apparently seeking Equal Rights was a hallmark of the unambitious, being 'just as a good as a man' was settling for less and Racial Equality implied there might be something a White Person could do that a Woman of Color couldn't do better ... according to her doctrine. Had they (Jewel, her mom and our Mom) not all been Class-A Bitches, they would have gotten along famously.

To be fair, had Mikhail not gone gunning for her, she would have most likely left us alone ... but he did. My youngest brother is an asshole at times, as well as relentless, and after so many years having Mom controlling our social lives, he now was sexually 'off his leash'.

[RESUME]

"How about we just stick with the Cheer Squad for the rest of the week," I tried to divert him. "Perhaps you might find ten other women enough for you."

"Nope," Mikhail shook his head and laughed.

"How about Taliyah's feelings?" I launched as a 'Hail Mary'.

"No," he kept shaking his head. "I'm not boyfriend material, Vlad. Sex is too much fun. I really like Taliyah, but ... no. No promises, no lies and no illusions. There is going to be no ring on my finger, or through my nose. I'll hold her hand, and hold her if she's weeping, but I'm not going to mistake sex for friendship, or vice versa. I'm 18, damn it! I want to roam."

The rest of the conversation was truncated by Ms. Blanchard's appearance. Mikhail returned to his motorcycle, Alexander got into the Mustang and she got into her battered, green 1997 Toyota Camry. Off we went. Close to the main entrance of the main building, most of the Cheer Squad was waiting for us. They were dressed in 'regular' clothes; we knew them by their faces.

As soon as we rolled up, Rashaan Quinterre and a few of the football team members made an appearance. Taliyah frowned. Her frown only deepened when another cheerleader -- this one White, Randi Leigh Upshaw, went into his arms. He did his best to look triumphant. Randi Leigh certainly looked pleased with herself.

"Coach is making Rashaan the new Team Captain," she informed the crowd.

"Ha!" Mikhail laughed at the couple. "Anyone who thinks Rashaan Quinterre is even half the man Darius was, raise your hands." His mockery was eviscerating. Worse, it took several seconds for several of Rashaan's teammates to raise their hands. "You are only Captain because your Daddy is Police Chief, not because anyone thinks you can replace Darius, you loser."

"I'm going to kick your teeth in, Cracker," Rashaan seethed. He had six other footballers versus Mikhail and me. How the Cheer Squad would break down was an unknown. Alexander had already deviated for the Teacher's Parking Lot. There were maybe a periphery of forty other students at that moment plus ...

"Boys," softly drawled a voice of an adult I hadn't seen before. He was a BIG (as in muscular) White guy with a 'five o'clock' shadow at seven in the morning, unkempt, dark-russet hair, darting, soulless brown eyes and a weathered, sun-creased complexion.

Of more critical importance he had my Samsonov Law Dog senses tingling at first sight ~ he was a human predator. His easy-going mannerisms were deceptive and his leadership skills were exhibited by the aura of dominion he seemed to project over the eight rednecks he had accompanying him.

"Buck!" Misty Dawn Sizemore burst forth from the Cheer Squad and ran up to the lead hillbilly. He wrapped her up in a bear hug while keeping his eyes on the rest of us. "I didn't think you were coming back."

"The new nigger Principle made a deal with my wetback Parole Officer. I graduate and they cut the last three and a half years off my parole," he replied nonchalantly.

'Nigger' didn't go over well at all. It was telling to me that it took Rashaan several seconds to step up into his new leadership role. 'Wetback' on the other hand was just ...

"Buck, watch your fucking mouth before you get your teeth kicked in," Rashaan tried to sound brave, but wasn't very convincing. Buck looked him up and down, then chortled.

"Rashaan, ya ain't no Darius, NIGGER," he sneered. "Fuck with me and I'll gut you like the sweaty little piglet you are." He emphasized his point by casually pushing Rashaan back a step. The light of Justice flared up against the forces of Intolerance and Intimidation.

"Taliyah, who is this latest knuckle-dragger?" Mikhail grinned at Buck.

"Your bad attitude makes you Mikhail," Buck responded first, grinning. He'd already scouted us out -- which made him even more dangerous. "That makes you ...," nodding to me and since I was closer, he moved toward me for the handshake (he tried to break my phalanges and got nowhere), "... Vlad cause your brother Alex went hobbling off already. I'm Chester Ray Tooney, but everyone calls me Buck."

"Hi Buck, I'm Vladimir Samsonov."

"So, you are the guy who made Brandy's ass 'All Access'," he leered. He hadn't let go of my hand. He was about to regret that.

"Oh, so it is going to be like that then. Buck, I'll give you the same options I gave Darius on Day One. Let's settle this Man-to-Man. I'm challenging you to a duel," I hadn't let go of his hand yet either.

"A duel?" he muttered as he pushed Misty Dawn away.

"That's a fight between two men with some semblance of rules."

"Like an MMA bout?" he studied me.

"Sure. You dropped the insult. I issued the challenge. Now you get to pick the weapons, or lack thereof. I then pick the time and location," I explained.

"Do this a lot?"

"You'll be the first."

"You are really pissed over me calling Brandy a slut? Everyone knows she was Darius' wwwhhhhrrrrrgg," he grumbled. He'd just lost the hand-grinding war. His guys were tensing up even as I was grinding his knuckles together in my grip.

"Don't Vlad," Taliyah spoke up. "Back in the day, Buck was Darius' brother Cyrus's bitch. Holding his hand might make him feel lonely." She then taunted Buck by adding, "Missing Cyrus much while he's in prison?" Buck took the opportunity to sucker-punch me. To avoid the blow, I'd have had to release his hand. Instead, I took the newly proffered arm, channeled his momentum into a hip-toss and planted him on the ground.

I had his wrist twisted painfully, his arm locked up and my foot was on his throat. Buck was on his back on the asphalt with a furious expression on his face.

"Motherfucker," the closest redneck made ready to rush me.

"Take that step and I'll break his arm," I informed them both angrily. "Buck, I'd appreciate it if you would apologize to Brandy now."

"Get off me," Buck snarled. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Vlad," Misty Dawn hesitantly reached for me.

"Vlad, let him up. He's not worth it," Brandy intervened. When it was clear she was the one I was listening to, I backed off. I even offered Buck a hand up. Oddly, he took it ... without the expected sneak attack.

"Duel, huh?" Buck scowled.

"Yeah."

"I'll think about it."

"I'm not hard to find," I stepped aside as he and his group forced their way forward. His departure left Rashaan and his crew staring at me, Mikhail and the Cheer Squad once more.

"Don't worry, Misty Dawn. I wouldn't have let Vlad hurt your cousin much," Brandy roped in her fellow cheerleader. Brandy shot me a dazzling smile in the process.

"Thanks, Vlad," Misty smiled my way as well.

What was going on? Well Brandy and Taliyah's position as leaders of the Cheer Squad was endangered. Misty Dawn was a Brandy/Taliyah ally, so 'me' being nice to her was apparently good for my gal's prestige. I'd accidently done right. As a side effect, I'd stolen an opportunity from Rashaan to show real masculine leadership in front of his teammates and his new lady -- Randi Leigh.

Bizarrely, it was the White Buck brandishing a 'Thug' mystique which had intimidated the law-abiding Black Rashaan, thus making him look bad to his peers. Ugh. Taliyah rounded up the cheerleaders, Mikhail touched base with Alexander to make sure he'd escorted Ms. Blanchard to class okay and then we made our way to Homeroom.

Outside of Mikhail's room, Brandy pulled him and me aside, telling Taliyah we'd catch up in a few seconds. That is when she dropped 'The Plan' on us.

"Vlad ... Mikhail, what you did was very brave," she pretended to be demur with her eyes at the same time she shifted her cleavage to the best vantage point and rubbing her blue jean-clad thighs together suggestively. "How about we hook up at the Music Room during 3rd period and ... you know ... have me show you how grateful I can be?"

"You mean ~ like an orgy?" Mikhail leaned in on her wolfishly. Brandy flashed me an exited/frightened look then gave a tiny nod. "Oh, Hell yeah," he rumbled. "Bro?" Mikhail's salivation wasn't play-acting. I knew the difference. I was okay with it though. I felt pretty lucky to be with Brandy (now).

"What about Taliyah?" I tossed out there.

"Maybe you can ... entertain her next time?" Brandy hinted there was more to come.

"Count me in," I grinned. A -- I had zero multiple-partner experience while Brandy had plenty, and B -- Brandy seemed up for it, so I felt fine with playing along with this part of Mom's scheme.

"How do we get in?" I kept with what I figured was the script.

"I have a key," Brandy's face exploded in as a bright, toothy smile. Mikhail slapped me in the triceps, winked and mouthed 'orgy' behind Brandy's back before going into his Homeroom. Brandy and I headed down the hall.

"Brandy, this was Mom's idea, wasn't it?" I gently inquired. She responded by wrapping an arm around my waist and squeezing me tight. "I'll take that to be a 'yes'." I ordered my thoughts. "Brandy, you know you are my first girlfriend, right?"

"Yes," she snuck a look up at me, trying to gauge my mood.

"I want you to know I'm okay with you being my only girlfriend to ... whenever."

I let that sink in. As we entered our Homeroom, I was the recipient of another tight hug from my girl. Taliyah was already at her seat. Brandy took the seat beside her while I walked on further to my assigned location. Behind me was Kaelyne's chair and she wasn't in it. I took a deep breath of relief when, right before class, she came slinking into the room right ahead of our teacher, Ms. Thompson.

We went through the normal Homeroom business, the bell rang and I noticed Taliyah shooting glances Kaelyne's way. As we headed for the door, Taliyah pulled up short, stopping me and Brandy as well. Kaelyne fearfully approached us.

"I said some stupid stuff yesterday," Taliyah announced in a loud, clear voice as she handed Kaelyne a black, silk rose. "I apologize. I was a dumbass. Do you forgive me?"

There was a lot of 'what the?' and 'what's up?'s floating around. Kaelyne stammered.

"If you don't take it, I'm simply going to apologize again outside of your first period class, and your second, and so on until you do," Taliyah persisted.

"I -- okay," Kaelyne took the proffered token.

"Cool. Me, Brandy and some of the girls are having a party Saturday at Brandy's house. You and your freaky friend are invited," Taliyah tacked on. Kaelyne looked at me. I shrugged.

"They are invited too," Brandy added.

"I am?" I shot her way along with a confused tilt of my head.

"I was planning on telling you ... later," Brandy eyebrow pumped.

"I'll check my busy social calendar and be back in touch," I gybed.

"By 'freaky friend' do you mean Vicky?" Kaelyne glowered.

"The one with the hair that looks like she stole it off a doll -- that one," Taliyah smirked. Kaelyne was about to swat the bigger Black girl with the flower when Taliyah added, "Yeah, Vicky."

"Yes ... thank you. I'll tell her -- Vicky. Vlad, can I talk with you for a second?" Kaelyne struggled with the words before turning to me.

"Sure." We stepped out into the hall because kids actually had to exit to their regularly scheduled classes and we were standing in their way. A few lockers down ... "I had nothing to do with this," I headed her off.

"Oh," Kaelyne frowned. "Your Mom?"

"Probably," I agreed, "I bet the idea was Mom's, but the actually wording and details were Taliyah's. Mom's mood was damn near murderous after you, Vicky and Mikhail left yesterday. She sent Alexander and me away so she could have some private time with Taliyah and Brandy. I don't know precisely what went down."

"Oh," Kaelyne was back to being uncertain about a whole host of issues.

"Taking into consideration my neophyte nature in dealing with women, ~ I felt Taliyah's apology was genuine. I really did and still do."

"I want it to be, Vlad," Kaelyne gazed at me desperately. She absently stroked the petals of the artificial rose against her cheek. Alexander and Mikhail were close by. "Thanks," my earliest friend hugged me, then scurried away.

"What's up?" Alexander asked.

"I think Taliyah did a good thing," I replied.

"Oh. Good. Let's move her up in the rotation," Mikhail suggested.

"What?" I sputtered in disbelief.

"Yeah," he grinned wickedly. "Brandy will understand." How he came to that conclusion -- I didn't know. "Besides, I figure my best bet with the others will be if we screw Taliyah into incoherent bliss," Mikhail revealed his true motivations. "If she comes in the second wave, getting around her will involve too much pain on my part."

"What are you two talking about?" Alexander leaned in conspiratorially.

"Mom and one of her dark plans," I sighed. Unfortunately, Mikhail had a point about Taliyah having done a good thing (after her fuck-up) and also her not letting Mikhail at any other member of the Cheer Squad unless he and I first screwed her into semi-consciousness. So we explained the deal to Alexander.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers