WMD Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you are okay with having sex?" Misty Dawn inquired of Alexander, even as she started yanking his pants down.

"For you -- sure. I'll get my belt," he gently caressed her cheek, "if you could get my shoes?"

I had to push Randi Leigh up, then maneuver us around so I could carry the still blissfully unaware Randi Leigh to the piano cover to be lain beside Taliyah before returning my attentions to Brandy. I caught sight of some worry in her eyes until she realized my eyes were nearly bugged out of my head and my cock was throbbing upright and returning to duty ... her completely naked body had that effect on me.

"Oh," she giggled. "You're hurt."

"It'll heal," I ignored the pain. We met halfway. My hands went to her right breast and left face cheek to steer her head up to a kiss. Hers went to my cock -- still no condom. So much for 'safe' sex.

"Ladies, Sultana's going to ruin our fun, so I gotta take care of her first before I can get back to the both of you," Mikhail boasted.

"You think so?" Sultana Berry put forth with provocative bravado.

"Yeah," Mikhail snorted. "Alondra and Betty Jo like me, so I'd like to spend some quality time with them. You'd like to think you are better than me, but we both know you aren't. So I'm about to prove it to you."

Seriously? Isn't this the moment the woman slaps the man in the face, throws a drink at him, calls him an 'asshole' (or something even less flattering), then storms out?

"I'm going to ruin you for every other women you ever try to get with," Sultana rose to the challenge.

Okay then ...

"If she wasn't such a bitch," Brandy whispered to me as she followed me to the floor, her riding me cowgirl, "I'd warn her."

All I could do was grunt.

"What was that?" Brandy's brow furrowed and her cute nose twitched. Had my Mother not told me this would happen ~ scary and far beyond weird ~ I would have thought I was doing something wrong. This was Brandy seeking affirmation.

"You ... above me ... every time it is so wonderful and new, Brandy Crystal Carson," I replied in a soft, rich romantic voice. Just because I knew the question was coming, didn't mean I'd rehearsed a response. I went with my gut and by Brandy's near-tearful reaction, I was right on the money. Brandy leaned in, squishing her breasts against me and gave me a famished kiss.

"I feel the same way," she murmured.

"You like blonde-haired girls with big boobs sitting on top of you too?" I joked.

"Oh," she sat up, feigning indignation well, "Poo!" then she smacked my chest. Then, to further punish me, she flexed her thighs -- going up and down -- and undulated her vaginal walls -- to give my cock a very friendly 'welcome back'.

'Yikes!' Man, but that felt really good. Brandy clued in to my pleasure and was looking a bit too pleased with herself, so I pushed up with one arm and went like a lamprey for her right breast.

"Hey!" she gasped. "Not so rough." Which meant 'keep at it'. "I said not so rough, Vlad. I'm a bit tender," she sighed happily, reinforcing her misdirection by placing a hand on the back of my head, keeping my lips and teeth tight to her tit.

'Nom-nom-nom-nom,' I happily suckled along for six, or seven minutes until ...

"Hey y'all," Alondra appeared above me/us. "Can I join in?"

Reluctantly I released Brandy's mammary to get a quick peek at what Mikhail was up to.

He was going for some hot-muff action on Sultana where she lay on top of the piano, which was, in turn, on the elevated stage. Her legs were upraised in a 'V' with her hands holding the back of each knee to hold the pose. My brother was alternating between kisses to her clit and slit and teasing her labia with his tongue and teeth ~ gentle-like for now. When he figured out her sensitive spots, he'd be doubling down on them rapid-fire soon enough.

"Unless my Princess claws me like a scratching post -- Hell ya!" I grinned. That was a concession to my Lady's #1 status without making me sound pussy-whipped. Brandy gave a playful harrumph married to her own saucy smile. The problem was ...

"Princess? Who is that?" Alondra struggled to concentrate.

"Me," Brandy seductively wiggled off my cock. "He's my Prince, so I'm his Princess."

"Oh! Like Disney?" Alondra beamed innocent understanding. "That's so cool."

"Yeah," Brandy shot me a wink. "Like Disney. Here, have a seat and share in the 'magic'."

"Oh goodie!" the tawny athlete mounted my penis which Brandy was 'kind' enough to hold erect for her. She wasn't tight, but, to be honest, Alondra was snugger than my first time with Brandy -- which was a thought I'd take to my grave. Her toes were on the floor, knees off the ground, gymnast's thighs like coiled springs and hands splayed on my chest -- she got to bounding up and down.

"Yay!" At least I was making someone definitely happy. When I made eye contact ... I ... felt for Alondra. She had one -- no -- two marketable commodities; her exotic good looks and a willingness to work hard. Cheerleading was as much of a demanding sport as basketball. She knew the Cheer Squad's routines, and with her limited intellect, that had to mean she truly applied herself when given the chance.

What Alondra needed was good friends ... and someone, right now, to fuck her.

"I've never fucked a White guy before," she blithely informed me. "I thought you'd be ... smaller."

"Vlad is full of surprises," Brandy moved to my side, still smiling.

"Don't let me neglect you, Babe," I offered. She knew what I was saying and took me up on the suggesting.

She made a production of standing over my head, facing Alondra then slowly lowering herself down to my waiting mouth.

"How's he going to breath?" Alondra inquired.

"He's got great lungs," Brandy answered. My tongue was busy sculpting out her vulva and penetrating her labia.

My right hand went around the back to massage a luscious ass cheek and tickler her along her tailbone. Then the left went up and rediscovered her breasts. I could almost hate my Mother for keeping us from sex for so long -- almost. To be fair, she'd also helped train us to be aggressive, appreciative and attentive lovers.

It wasn't like the BBC Masters didn't do cunnilingus. Some did. The difference was we approached it as a facet of a full-on orgasmic orchestra. It wasn't just licking and sucking that clit, or labia pulling. Depending on the partner, it was spreading your attention along the upper thighs, pubic mound perineum and buttocks.

Fingers, lips, tongue, nose and even whiskers could be parts of our arsenals. Keep all your senses focused on your lover as well. A twinge, chance in scent, or a stifled gasp could all be clues to what secretly turned them on. Thankfully for this encounter, I already knew Brandy pretty well and Alondra wasn't overly demanding. She wanted a nice, stiff dick and I gave her that in spades ~ no pun intended.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Sultana began hissing. Taliyah had done wonders for Mikhail's confidence which rebounded into this pattern of quickly overwhelming whatever mental defenses she tried to put up between him and the climax he wished to tear from her.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed. Yep. Mom's choice of the sound-proof Music Room was prescient.

"Ooooohhhh ..." she moaned. "Wait ..."

"No way," Mikhail taunted her. "I'm not going to stop until you say you'll only do White boys." Pretty much a complete race reversal, and cruelly pointless.

"Not going to ... oh FUCK!" she began to caterwaul again. I couldn't see what he was doing, but by the sound of moist slapping, I figured he had advanced to screwing her face-to-face and furiously hard.

"What's going on?" Randi Leigh finally rejoined the gathering.

"He fucked you into transcendence, you silly Cunt," Taliyah mocked the girl.

"I ... ah ... it wasn't ..." Randi Leigh blathered.

"Don't even try," Taliyah chuckled.

"By all means," I could feel Brandy twist her upper body around, "if you never want to fuck my guy ever again ..."

"Or mine," Taliyah tacked on.

"Any of the Samsonov boys ever again," Brandy dictated, "that's fine by me -- us."

"That's damn right," Taliyah added.

"Oooohhhhheeeeewwwww ... I'm getting all tingly," Alondra sang out.

"When is it going to be my turn?" I had no doubt Betty Jo was pouting over her exclusion by Mikhail's devotion to Sultana.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," became a familiar refrain. "OH FUCK!" and Sultana surrendered another orgasm to my bratty younger triplet. "Noooo ..." she panted.

"Don't break her," Taliyah sounded a tad jealous as well as cautionary.

"Say it," he growled.

"Aaahhh ..." was all Sultana could emote.

"Say it," he remained ferocious. I felt obliged to tap Brandy's thigh. She was closing on her own fruition, but I wasn't sure Sultana had the time.

"Give it a rest," Alexander protested.

Brandy dismounted. Mikhail hadn't relented yet.

"Bro, Alondra's over here ~ dying for a three-way," I tried a different approach. I wasn't going to swap out Alondra for Betty Jo -- that would be treating the ladies like mix-and-match Legos. Betty Jo was still the only girl-neglected, but I knew from our earlier conversation Mikhail had a special hankering for Alondra -- which I couldn't bring up directly without being cruel to Taliyah.

Mikhail looked over his shoulder, his body still hovering over the slack form of a sated Sultana. His look was volcanic ~ primal, fiery ...

"We aren't done," was his parting shot to Sultana. Betty Jo was still on her knees where he'd left her. Mikhail didn't spare her a glance, advancing swiftly to us.

Meanwhile ...

"I do? I am?" Alondra hiccupped both surprised and happy with 'her' suggestion.

For a second I was afraid Mikhail would go directly for a face-fuck. Alondra was certainly set up for it. Instead, at the last second he went in for a deep French kiss full of tongue, mutual nose-breathing and finishing with his teeth pulling playfully on her upper lip.

"I'm bouncing on your brother," Alondra gleefully, breathlessly and pointlessly related.

"I can see," he chuckled. My youngest triplet didn't HAVE to be an asshole. "I think I'm going to be pouncing on you."

Alondra had no comeback. My bet was she didn't know what 'pounce' meant. Mikhail moved behind the medium-brown beauty. It occurred to me the deeply-tanned Brandy and natural-complexioned Alondra were virtually the same skin color.

Otherwise they were different enough. Brandy was a natural blonde. Alondra had kinky, black hair with blonde highlights. One with dark-blue eyes and the other hazel. Alondra was taller by a few inches. Brandy had the larger bust and hips. Alondra's buttocks were accentuated to the top while Brandy's were more balanced hemispheres. I couldn't tell whose smile I liked more.

"I like White boys," she huffed as a way of greeting Mikhail's transition from 'kisser' to man-boy pressing in behind her. There was no way he was going for her ass without causing her a great deal of pain. He had another idea.

"Seesaw?" he looked over her shoulder. Oh!

I put my hands under each of her thighs and lifted her up and forward.

"Eeep!" she squeaked followed by "Hey -- Noooo," when my cock popped out.

"Here you go," Mikhail soothed her. In his cock went.

"Ooooohhhh yeah," she was immediately mollified.

"Why does she get two of them?" Betty Jo complained.

"Yeah," Randi Leigh grumbled. "Why does she get both of them?"

"Because she asked really, really nice," Mikhail addressed the others. Brandy shot me a curious look. Since she had her back to the others I felt it was safe to share my own confusion.

"When did that happen?" Taliyah pseudo-teased 'us'.

At the same time, Alondra rocked forward. When she settled back, it was my cock inside her once more. Taliyah had gotten dual-vaginal & anal after we had 'prepped' her.

"We're telepathic," Mikhail responded. Alondra didn't care.

"You'd better not be," Taliyah muttered.

Yeah, we had to do something about this. The next time we switched back, I pulled myself further up and away from Alondra. Mikhail picked up on my clues and went to regular doggy-style, his back pressing on hers, his left arm supporting his weight while his right reached under and began to manipulate her clit between two of his fingers in a tender, circular motion.

"Ah-ah-ah SHIT!," Misty Dawn announced her own eruption to all of us. It turned out she and Alexander shared their 'moment' ~ their synergy further multiplying their sensory overload.

I had barely moved into a kneeling position in front of Alondra. We kissed which left me rather unprepared for ...

"Now it's my turn," Betty Jo pushed Brandy aside in her rush to grapple with me. OH JOY!

[MOM AND DOMINQUE ~ PART II]

"Ms. Malik, there is a Mrs. Samsonov here to see you," Riley buzzed Madam Mayor. Dominique bit down on her anger -- and fear. Chinedu had been so plastered, he couldn't properly remember the events of the previous evening clearly and Taliyah hadn't felt the need to remind him. None of that erased the feel of the middle Samsonov boy's ... everything, or the wrongness of those actions.

Chief of Police Quinterre had yet to slither through her doorway, though that was something she had to prepare for. The beating Alexander (she wasn't fooled by whatever deception Gayle Fonteneau/Samsonov had perpetrated) took at school had been both troubling and welcome -- since it served as a major distraction to 'that night'.

Darius' ... destruction had been a peal of thunder after Alexander's beating. Now the Arkansas State Police were nosing around and her 'mole' inside the Davis County Sheriff's Department had become reticent to supply her with useful information.

"Tell Mrs. Samsonov I don't have room in my schedule today. Perhaps she can avail herself of our city's website, or attempt an e-mail," Dom answered.

"She says she'll wait," Riley replied.

'Ah shit ... that bitch' ... "Fine. I will give her five minutes in ... thirty."

"Yes Ma'am," Riley sang out.

Dominique frowned. Riley appeared 'upbeat'. Which black snake was pounding her fat ass and pussy now? Damn it ... one more unexpected headache. Thirty minutes rolled around and Gayle hadn't departed like any sane individual would, so Riley showed her in.

"Riley, you can go," Dom dismissed her White 'Political Assistant'.

Riley kept smiling like a fool.

"Yes Ms. Malik," the girl nodded.

"See you this evening, Riley," Gayle smiled. Riley's smile deepened into something definitely sensual. Dominique was going to have to school her Jew Ass again. Spending time with Gayle Fonteneau was the opposite of helping out.

"Hi Dom," Gayle settled into the seat across from Dominique.

"Call me Madam Mayor," Dom bit back. "What do you want?" Gayle's grin turned into a vicious leer. "And leave Riley alone, damn you."

"I was curious if Chinedu's sagging black ball sack has become a suitably dark shade of blue -- I see from the look of his two main whores, they have," Gayle chuckled.

"Bitch," Dom seethed. "What do you -- think you have on me?"

"Not a damn thing," Gayle kept chortling. Dom was more convinced than ever the evil harlot had lost her damn mind. "Welcome to dealing with decent human beings, Dom. My boys didn't tell me a fucking thing. They certainly didn't gather any footage of supposed misdeeds."

Dom processed what she was and wasn't being told.

"Neither boy had anything to tell you," Dominique murmured. Even she wasn't sure if she was asking a question, or making a statement.

"No. Vlad would only break a confidence if you stepped out of bounds," Gayle affirmed.

"Mikhail?"

"By all means -- get between him and Taliyah. I find his unexpected loyalty to your daughter an unwelcome distraction. But you're a selfish bitch. So by all means ..."

"My daughter has better sense than to be seen with any of your boys," Dom's eyes narrowed.

"Then we are agreed," Gayle stood. "Neither of us needs our children interfering in our plans for one another. That is all I wanted to hear."

"Play your sick mind games with someone else, you twisted slut," Dom regrouped. "You deal with your boy and I'll deal with my daughter. Dating your son is suicide for her High School social success, but I'll let her make up her own mind."

Gayle sat back down, still far too pleased with herself.

"Go ahead. I'm interested in what your daughter has to say about my son behind his back. Give her a call,"Mrs. Fonteneau/Samsonov suggested.

"Why?"

"Decent people, Dominique," was Gayle's allusion. "Sometimes people can surprise you. I'll make you a bargain."

"I don't want any part of anything you have to offer," Dom snapped.

"I'll fund your bid for the State Senate -- no matter what your girl says about Mikhail. You know Reggie is going to be a problem, thanks to Riley being a true BBC slut and to the solidarity Chine's buddies are going to show him -- over you."

"Another Fonteneau lie."

"Why? Why would I lie to you about this?"

"For starters, your maximum campaign contributions won't mean squat."

"I can have five hundred people calling your campaign committee by 5 pm, each promising the $2,700 legal limit ... for starters, Dom," Gayle smirked.

"Then there is the fact I control the Fonteneau Trust which, in turn, provides significant, if not the majority of support for seventeen approved PACs in Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. If I shovel $50,000 their way -- each, they can repay the favor -- and not lose my support -- by giving yet another $2,700 apiece plus spend another $47,300 on 'the issues' ~ whatever you chose those to be."

Dominique twitched ever so slightly. That would be nearly $1.4 MILLION to her campaign war chest plus another $800,000 in 'free' political ads. Then she could really tell Reggie to go fuck himself -- once she was safely in office (her Papa didn't raise no dummy). That kind of money could open up even greater opportunities for Dominique Fox Malik ... the US House of Representative perhaps?

Damn, she hoped she wasn't salivating in front of this sick and twisted Fonteneau bitch.

"All over a phone call? You'd risk that much?"

"Yes. Absolutely," Gayle's steel bothered Dom. What was she missing?

"Do you hate me?" Gayle continued.

"Yes."

"Do you think I hate you?"

"Yes."

"Wrong," Gayle snorted in wry amusement. "I hated your Pops, but he's dead now. I hated your brother, but he's a vegetable now. I don't hate you, Dominique, because you have never personally wronged me, or my family. I save my hate for the people who have wronged me ... and gotten away with it up until now."

"Tell me something I DON'T know," Dom bit back. "Like why are you telling me this?"

"I love my boys more than I hate your husband, Dom," Gayle's eyes narrowed menacingly. "I'm not going to hurt Mikhail for nightmares I KNOW will never go away ... no matter how much they, or their Da, love me -- no matter how much vengeance I get. Thus, I want my retribution to be as clean as possible ... so I'm giving you the opportunity to make my life easier."

"You need help," Dom muttered. "Serious professional psychiatric help."

"Sure," Gayle chuckled once. "The Nation needs serious damn campaign finance reform laws too. You are more likely to find a way to fix our American political process than fix me. Make the call, Dom."

Dominique wanted to stand tall and toss the Hated Fonteneau out on her ass ... except she (Dominique) could do so much good in higher political office and even more if she was free of leeches like Reggie. Dominique decided to roll those dice. She noted the time -- Taliyah would be finishing up 4th Period ~ Lunch ~ so she gave her a call.

"Taliyah."

"Yes, Momma?" she sounded rather fatigued yet dream-like.

1...34567...10