WMD Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You remain a pig," Alexander directed at Mikhail.

"Muahh ha-ha-haaa...," he laughed maniacally.

"You two figure out what you're going to do. I'll go tell Brandy and Taliyah," I told my other two-thirds. Alex, despite his injuries, would be showing up at the start of 4th period, because there was no way Mikhail and I could show all those young women the attention they deserved with just the two of us. I had to rush off and inform Brandy and Taliyah of the change in plans, though not the motivation behind them.

I thought Taliyah would be the difficult one. No -- I told her it was Mikhail's idea and she accepted that at face value. Brandy was upset, so I promised her I'd come over to her place early Saturday to help set up things for their shindig ... 7:30 a.m. early for a 2 p.m. outdoor BBQ. And I'd stay late -- like 2 a.m. Sunday night / Monday morning 'late'.

[A QUICK ASIDE ON THE CHEER SQUAD]

There were twelve members of the Cheer Squad. Brandy Crystal Carson and Taliyah Malik were co-Captains -- one White and one Black. The other Black members were Sultana Berry, Vantrice Kirby and Alondra Lamb. The other White members were Amber Lee Huffington, Mia Ryker, Misty Dawn Sizemore, Betty Jo Starling and Randi Leigh Upshaw. Two member I had initially confused as being 'Black' turned out to be 'Mixed' ... meaning Noémie Lucie Desdunes was Creole and Le 'Pearl' Yates was half-Black/half-Vietnamese.

Brandy and Taliyah were 'odd' in that they were 'co-captains' -- normally there was only one leader of the squad. It had been 'assumed' Brandy held the top spot because she was Darius' main cum-dump. The same 'assumptions' had people thinking Taliyah was 'co-captain' solely because she was Brandy's BFF ~ and no other reason. This, in turn, led both Randi Lee and Sultana to believe that by rubbing up against Rashaan, they could both get the choice BBC and the top Cheerleading spots too.

Our girls weren't planning to give up their primo social position without a fight though. And they were confidant Noémie, Amber Lee and Misty Dawn supported them. Sultana Berry had only been able to wrangle Vantrice's and Mia's support in the opposing coalition. Randi Leigh had 'rounded up' Alondra, Betty Jo and Pearl (the 'not too bright ones') to her side ... plus she'd already made a public display of being Rashaan's girlfriend. Working against her was the reality her 'supporters' would fold up under any real pressure and Rashaan's teammates would want him to share Randi Leigh ~ she WAS Hot!

[THE MUSIC ROOM]

"My, oh my," Taliyah murmured. She had felt the two Samsonov boys pressing in on her, Mikhail behind her and Vlad to the front. She hoped she had them right. With her heart racing and her fervor rising, she wasn't 100% sure. "Mikhail," she looked over her shoulder as she moved her ass up and down his crotch, "this is only for you." Her declaration was in a throaty moan.

"That's unfair," I chuckled to Taliyah.

"Don't worry," her head tilted up, "I know some tricks Brandy doesn't know." I didn't know if that was true, or not. Finding out would be fun. I kissed her on the lips. At the same time, my brother nipped down on her shirt-covered shoulder.

"Don't be cruel," he teased her. "You know he was sneaking peeks at the lodge."

"My body -- my rules," Taliyah insisted somewhat breathlessly.

"Okay. I'll work on changing your mind," I growled before diving in for another kiss. Our tongues battled. Taliyah placed her hands on either side of my chin, taking control of our passion. In doing so, I sensed her reticence quickly passing.

"Y'alls first time with one girl?" she purred when we came up for air. She knew it was, so I was left trying to figure out her game.

For Taliyah this was a totally new experience too. The sense she had such a level of control over the masculine power encompassing her was dizzying. She hated to admit it, but looking into Vlad's eyes felt nice. His gaze was focused on her. His perceptions were seeking out her reactions and her responses, not still hooked on Brandy.

In the back of her mind had been the gnawing fear she was a substitute fuck ~ a Brandy-surrogate in Vlad's mind. She saw none of that. His attention was eating her up and it made her so fucking hot. Even more thrilling: she was soaked, breathing heavy and trembling... and they all three still had their DAMN CLOTHES ON!

Taliyah's fingers began fumbling with my belt.

"We've got time," I stroked her cheek. I caught a quick signal from Mikhail. We both dove down for opposite sides of her neck, suckling, licking and nibbling on her tense muscles from collar to ear lobe. In the process, I managed to pull her shirt out of her skirt; she got my belt buckle undone. Synching our oral attacks with working our shoes off with foot-action alone, we then went straight to loosening our belts and -- front first (aka me) -- yanked off our jeans and underwear in one brutal maneuver.

"Ah," Taliyah gasped as my lips and tongue played along the crux of her windpipe and chin, "you two practice that much?"

"Yeah," Mikhail chortled. "We do."

Taliyah's hand on my shoulders caused me to bring about a pause in our actions.

"Seriously?" she looked over her shoulder at my vigorous triplet.

"Why would I make up something so bizarre?" was his take on things. I could tell Taliyah 'wanted' to know more. But she simply wanted more of us both right now and figured she could interrogate us about our unusual sexual indoctrination later -- post-coitus. They began kissing and their kisses became an oral battle replete with growls, rumbles and other hungry sounds.

I took the distraction to rapidly unbutton Taliyah's shirt, pull it open and -- Lord Hallelujah! -- she had on a front-opening bra -- and unleash her 'puppies'. I had talked about her preferences with neither Mikhail nor Brandy, but I'd witnessed and rewound (hey, I'm 18 years old) the footage of the lakeside orgy enough times to know she liked her nipples played with.

"Uh ... uh ... uh ... aaahhh ..." the dark-skinned beauty moaned. "Are you two telepathic?" she said in response to our hands reaching inside her panties and moving along her vulva and perineum, coming at her from different directions at the same time. I wasn't quite sure what inspired us ... I put my thumb upon her aroused clit ~ it felt almost the size of the first digit of my pinkie ~ and reached around to insert my ring finger against her sphincter.

At the same time, Mikhail was working his thumb up her bunghole and rubbing his forefinger into her vagina. She was already wet and getting wetter by the second. By the oily texture of my brother's digits, he'd somehow snuck some lubricant on them while our partner was distracted.

The combination of our height differentials, our ministrations and her obvious pleasure forced my brother and I to go to our knees.

"Oh God! I need a picture of this," Taliyah exulted. "Both of you on your knees around me."

"I promise," I looked up, "we'll do this again."

"You'd better," she beamed, looking down at me, wreathed in a cocktail of majesty and carnality. She added to that image by cupping her left breast into a mouth-watering mound. No words were necessary. I licked the rich, dark brown areola before latching onto her stubby, darker nipple. My thumb and finger were working in tandem with Mikhail's over her cunt and anus to bring her to fruition.

Taliyah was struggling to keep it together. She fed her other breast to Vlad who attentively latched on and began applying a tantalizing level of suction which was driving her wild.

"Cut loose, Babe," Mikhail whispered into her ear. He was rising back to his feet at the same time his right hand began to furiously frig her.

She shot him a foul look over her shoulder.

'As if he can tell me what and when I can ...' she thought to herself.

"We are in a soundproof room for a reason," he grinned. She sensed the connection. He wasn't out to steal anything from her. Her lover was famished for even more of her sensuality and that desire was showing through. Taliyah looked heavenward ... and then HOWLED!

[4th PERIOD BELL]

Sultana Berry stumbled into the front of the room first. We were on our knees; Mikhail had his back to the newcomers, Taliyah was on all-fours with Mikhail doing her pussy from behind while she was giving me yet another blowjob. I was looking right at Sultana and the other cheerleaders as they entered.

"I hope this doesn't take too long," Sultana got out, "because I'd ..." and her head turned from looking over her shoulder at her fellow cheerleaders in the hallway to the three of us a dozen feet away.

"Holy Shit!" she exclaimed.

"What?" wondered Randi Leigh who was right behind Sultana. Before she could comment, Alondra Lamb, stumbled in, with Brandy herding her and Betty Jo Starling ahead of her. "Oh fuck," gasped Randi Leigh, her surprise turning quickly vindictive, "Brandy, your guy seems to be fucking your best friend."

Alondra scanned around seeking direction. Sultana's eyes flicked to Brandy before latching back onto my 'midsection' as Taliyah unleashed my cock from her lips allowing it to sort of sway there ... hypnotically.

"'Bout time you got here," Taliyah slurred happily to Brandy. "I'm tapping out."

With that, she slouched down on her left side, head resting on her biceps, serene smile on her face. Earlier we'd spread out the piano cover so we didn't have to deal with the much colder floor. Even as Mikhail let her down gently, his tool came free with a loud 'PLOP!', revealing its rock-hard, 'full mast' status.

"Hey Brandy, what is Randi Leigh doing here?" I beamed lust-filled affection at my girlfriend. "I thought you said she wasn't invited." According to my Mother (the Evil Psychic Mistress of Misdirection), insinuating to one girl another woman didn't want you close by 'her man' made her want to get close to you. It didn't make much sense to me, but then what did I know about women? Sure enough, Randi Leigh shot Brandy an evil look.

Mikhail extended his sweaty body over Taliyah, planted a few feather-light kisses on her shoulder and ear then rose up, right leg first. He quarter-turned their way.

"Alondra," he emoted wolfishly. The smoky hot young lady blinked in surprise then pointed to herself as if to affirm she was the one he was talking to ... as if there was another Alondra in this High School. There wasn't.

"Come here," he beckoned her with a finger.

"Me?" she gulped.

"I've wanted to kiss you since the first time I saw you," Mikhail rumbled.

"Me?" she repeated. Alondra wasn't going to win any debates with that level of verbal repertoire.

"Hold on now," Sultana interposed herself, facing her ladies. Her mistake was taking her eyes off my brother.

"But I think he needs help getting dressed," Alondra tried to explain. How cute.

"Brandy, what's going on here?" Sultana was looking past Alondra to the Team Co-Captain. Mikhail snuck up on Sultana quickly and quietly. I was right behind him. Randi Leigh was trying to get Sultana's attention. Too late. He moved straight into Sultana's back, driving her face to face with Alondra.

"So you think you are better than Taliyah, do you?" he breathed into Sultana's ear. She recoiled as much as she could, putting a weak elbow into his ribs. She was only partially effective in turning around. For my part, I slipped around them and went directly into Randi Leigh's personal space. Take into account both my brother and I were naked, glistening with sweat, and highly aroused ...

"Randi Leigh (apparently middle names were important in cases such as this), why doesn't Brandy want you and I hanging out?" I lied.

"I never said that," Brandy protested. If someone I had known for more than half my life told me one thing and a near-stranger told me the opposite, I would believe the person I knew well. Mom insisted Randi wouldn't believe Brandy ...

"Sure you didn't," Randi Leigh simmered while reaching down and wrapping a hand around my cock. She gave me a little yank. "Not bad."

"Get off me!" Sultana demanded of Mikhail. She got her wish. Mikhail moved her aside and went after Alondra. He astonished everyone by cupping the chestnut-complexioned girl's jaw romantically in both hands and placing a kiss on her lips.

"Fucking fantastic," he purred, then went in pursuit of a far more brutal and demanding lip-lock which took hostage the air from deep within Alondra's lungs.

"Hey," Sultana protested. "Stop that." She tried to separate my brother from his prey. Alondra complicated the issue by entwining one arm behind his head and the other around his waist, keeping him close. Wanton moans echoed from her unfathomed sensual core.

Randi Leigh drank in the scene.

"I'm Rashaan's girl now," she grinned up at me, hand still on my rod.

"I'm not going to tell him a damn thing," I looked down at her. My left hand went along her right elbow to her shoulder all friendly-like. When Randi Leigh didn't resist, I moved my right from her hip to her ass and began bringing her close.

"I'm not going to fuck you," her lips insisted at the same time her hand began jacking me off. "I don't do White guys."

"Does cunnilingus count?" I whispered into her ear.

"Aaaaahhhh ..." she murmured. "Maybe not," she finished off with a foxy grin of her own.

I could begin to see the calculations going off behind those eyes. Perhaps ~ just perhaps ~ there was a reason Brandy had risked Darius' wrath to fuck me -- on multiple occasions. I let my hand on her ass creep to her cleft.

"Clothes," I teased her ... as she had me on too many occasions. Meanwhile ...

"Brandy?" Sultana looked to the functioning Co-Captain for intervention. Brandy had already kicked off her tennis shoes and was currently stripping down out of her jeans and panties. She was also still by the door. Only later would I realize it was because she'd sent Misty Dawn and Betty Jo Starling to escort a semi-crippled Alexander here and the door was locked, so they would need to be let in ... thus necessitating her remaining close to the door.

Brandy's allies on the squad, Noémie and Amber Lee, were keeping three 'opposing' cheerleaders (Vantrice, Mia and Pearl) preoccupied this lunch period. Dealing with five new cheerleaders would be stressing the three of us guys to our limits. In theory, I guessed that meant we'd pick those other five off later in the week, or on Saturday at Brandy's house.

"Taliyah and I can't keep up with these three," Brandy exaggerated. "I was hoping y'all could help out this one time. Please?"

"But ..." Sultana sputtered. I was willing to bet 'they're White' almost spilled forth. But she spared another look to the sexually sated Taliyah instead.

"By all means, leave my Man alone," Taliyah threatened, then yawned, stretching out like a savannah lioness. "I'll leave you Rashaan."

According to Mom, that wasn't an offer, it was a challenge ... for Sultana to go after Mikhail. To my naïve way of thinking, he could have made it easier by switching his attention from Alondra to Sultana, who was the more dominant woman anyway. Not only was that 'not' Mikhail, it wasn't what a man did if he wanted a woman's interest. We -- the men -- had to play hard to get.

I'd told Mom I preferred honesty. She'd told me to keep my preferences to myself and do what I was told ... and I would somehow end up happier. I truly believe my Mom loves me, so I went along with her madcap advice. It worked gang-busters. The more Mikhail persisted in focusing on Alondra, the harder Sultana worked on enticing and seducing him ... because he was a bastard?

In comparison, I had it easier. Brandy was clearly horny for me and Randi Leigh got off on thwarting Brandy's lusts by corralling my attentions with her body motions. The more frustrated Brandy became, the more Randi Leigh's inhibitions flew out the window. She had me on my back, hand still on my cock as she guided it into her steamy folds in under two minutes. Putting on a condom? 'No time for that,' or so she claimed. Funny. I thought we had fifty minutes.

Here I was feeling bad about leaving Brandy out and here she was with her triumphant smile from over Randi Leigh's shoulder. She had totally suckered Randi Leigh and me with her passionate resistance. She mouthed 'I love you' before scampering off to get the door. Alexander, Misty Dawn and Betty Jo had arrived.

Under anything approaching normal group dynamics, at least one of the young ladies could have been expected to bolt this unusual erotic encounter; however the Cheer Squad was used to their Lunch Time and post-Practice orgies. In the immediate post-Darius Era, they hadn't been getting any and suddenly they had three hunky, hot and ready (even if White) guys in front of them, willing to perform.

Alexander had it the easiest. He was 'infirm', so Misty Dawn decided to transfer all the gratitude she had for me not getting into a slugfest with Cousin Buck in the Parking Lot this morning to him, thus lavishing him with some intense, solo loving care. Betty Jo, momentarily at loose ends, was called over to Mikhail by Alondra, who insisted she was still trying to get him dressed ...

If Mikhail felt any reticence over reliving the sexual exploits of his Varangian ancestors, he didn't show it in the slightest. He soon had Alondra and Betty Jo kneeling with their haunches on their heels, licking his balls and cock-shaft while Sultana stood by his side, kissing him longingly as he massaged her pubic mound -- no penetration yet. It took me a few seconds to realize he was teasing her; plus, he was able to pat the kneeling lasses on their heads when they particularly pleased him. What a fortuitous pig.

I didn't have the time to verbally chastise him. As I began to work in and out of Randi Leigh's love box, twisting my hips during every intrusion, looking to increase her stimulations, she began to get really responsive and incredibly vocal. The combination of the 'aphrodisiacs' Mom had given us, plus my interrupted blowjob with Taliyah, prompted me to begin ejaculating into her womb. Whoops!

"Ugh ... ugh ... ugh -- ugh -- ugh -- ugh --ugh-ugh-uh-uh-uggggg!!!" escaped from her lips and then she went off like no woman I'd ever seen before. Randi Leigh was acting as if she was having a seizure. Her long, brunette hair, normally in a ponytail, but worn loose today, whipped around her head as she thrashed and jerked atop of me. Fingernails drew bloody rivets across my pectorals as her hands scarred me from collar to mid-stomach.

Her mahogany skin (she was White, but well-tanned) was more flushed than normal, her small nipples were a bright crimson within her rich reddish-brown half-dollar-sized areolas equally blood-flushed and puff. Her breathing came in staggered gasps. Then she completely locked up perpendicular to my waist, back bowed and her face finally ending up staring down at me in disbelief.

All I could think of, looking back up at her, trying to make sense of the electricity spreading like fire through her veins was ~ 'if you figure out what I just did to you, please let me know what it was ... because I may want to be more careful who I do it to in the future'.

"Uuuueeeeee ..." escaped from her tightly constricted airways right before Randi Leigh's eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed on my chest, utterly spent.

"Brandy?" I looked past the unconscious woman on my chest toward my vastly more experienced lover. She looked stunned. The rest of the room was quiet.

"I think ... that was Randi Leigh ... having an orgasm," Brandy gasped.

"You go, Bro!" Mikhail saluted me, slamming his closed-fist over his heart -- twice. With the way the three women were looking at him, he should have been more careful. I suspected they were expecting the same treatment.