Wolf Lake Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers

Jude gasped as she was spun around, her momentum causing her to bump up against his chest. Instantly, she was caught by the look in his eyes. For a moment, they stood unmoving, their bodies pressed together from hip to chest. Jude could feel his cock, hard against the flat of her stomach, his breath brushing her cheek to tickle the hair over her ear.

Dresden sucked in a breath as her breasts slammed into his chest. He could feel the hard peaks of her nipples through the thin material of her t-shirt. Determined to take his time, Dresden ignored the invitation and instead, brought her wrist up to his nose. Breathing deeply, he saturated his senses in the scent of her before lapping at the pulse point with his tongue.

Jude watched as he breathed in the smell of her, feeling the desire slam between her legs at the feel of his rough tongue bathing her wrist. Already, she could imagine the feel of him licking her more tender bits with his tongue. Whimpering slightly, Jude shifted, pressing her hips more fully against him.

Dresden wrapped his fingers around her other wrist; grasping her tightly, he walked her backwards until she was pressed up against a large tree. Dipping his head slowly, he brushed his nose across the underside of her jaw, following it to the tender skin of her ear. From there, he followed the length of her neck until he reached the jugular vein pulsing rapidly. Reaching out, he lapped the flat of his tongue across the pulse point, feeling it jump.

Jude sucked in a breath, her hips bucking sharply and her back arching as Dresden replaced his tongue with his teeth and bit - hard. Dresden growled, her skin still between his teeth, and used his hips to pin her lower body to the tree. Using his knee, he shoved her thighs apart and stepped between them. Another growl, this one of satisfaction, rumbled up from his chest as she cradled his cock at the apex of her thighs.

Jude twisted her wrists sharply, breaking his grip and sinking her hands into his hair. Pulling his head back sharply, she forced him to release his hold on her neck or risk tearing her throat out.

Dresden's growl of displeasure was cut short by Jude's mouth crashing down on his. Immediately, she sunk into his mouth, searing his lips in a kiss. Their tongues met, mated and dueled; Dresden straining to take control of their mounting passion, Jude unwilling to let go.

Gasping, Jude broke free from the kiss, her lips moving from Dresden's mouth to nip at his jaw and neck. Her body was practically vibrating and she longed to get closer. Realizing that he had her hips well pinned, Jude lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips. Using her heels, she dug into his flank, pulling him into her body.

Dresden responded by reaching beneath her, cupping her ass in his hands and pulling her close. Even through their clothes, he could feel the heat of her searing the front of him. "Not enough," he growled and let go of her ass. Reaching around, he broke her hold on his hips and dropped her feet back to the ground.

Jude whimpered at the sudden emptiness of space that was created by his absence. She tried to reach for him only to have him grab her wrists and pin them at her sides. Reaching up, Dresden grabbed the collar of her t-shirt and using both hands rendered the thin fabric down the front exposing her breasts. Mesmerized, he watched as her breasts quivered, rising and falling quickly as she panted before him. "Exquisite," he said, admiring the full mounds of flesh.

Not bothering to wait, Jude shrugged out of her ruined t-shirt before reaching around and releasing the clasp of her bra, dropping it to the ground between them. Watching Dresden, she was unable to decipher the look on his face. His eyes flashed yellow before he dropped his lids, hiding them from her, and his face appeared almost blank.

Dresden struggled to keep his emotions from his face. Staring down at her, watching as she stripped herself and bared her breasts to him, Dresden knew that he'd never experienced anything like this before. Jude met his passion with the boldness of her own, giving as much as she took. It was a stark contrast to the passivity of his human lovers from whom he'd had to hide his true nature and the battle to mate that went on between panthers.

Surprised to see that his hands were shaking slightly, Dresden reached up and cupped both breasts, palming them gently. Jude, her hands back at her sides, let her head fall back and moaned. It had been a long time since someone had touched her and the feel of his hands on her stroked something deep inside of her, calming and stirring it at the same time until she was moving restlessly before him.

Dresden sensed her rising need; shifting closer, he squeezed her breasts, letting his fingers dig into the tender skin while at the same time brushing his thumbs across the hard points of her nipples.

"Oh, god," she muttered. A moment later she cried out as Dresden squeezed both nipples between his fingers, the sensation causing her clit to throb in need.

Dresden dropped to his knees and wrapped her left nipple in the warm, wet heat of his mouth. His tongue, much like that of his animal, was slightly rough and abraded the tender skin of her nipple as he lapped at it.

Shuddering, Jude grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer, almost smothering him with her breast. "More," she demanded.

Growling at the need in her voice, Dresden sucked hard drawing one nipple into his mouth while at the same time he continued to pinch and pull at the other with his fingers. Above him, Jude whimpered, sighed and gasped as he worked first one and then the other nipple with his mouth and fingers. Each sound pushed his desire up another notch until he thought he might spend himself while still in his jeans.

He was close to losing it but there was still more that he wanted to do before finally sinking himself into her heat. Releasing her breasts, Dresden grasped the front of her jeans and pulled.

Jude twisted, her mind barely registering the fact that she wasn't going to have anything to wear, and shivered as cool air met heated skin. She expected Dresden to stand, was waiting for him to release himself and impale her on his cock; instead her knees nearly buckled at the feel of his abrasive tongue pressing hard against her clit. "Fuck," she said, the feel of that rough tongue unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

Dresden couldn't help but chuckle; he'd had more then one woman wonder at the unusual feel of his tongue on their tender bits and knew that it added to their enjoyment. Pressing his palms to her thighs, he spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy.

She was beautiful; neatly trimmed hair accented the narrow slit that was already glistening with her juices. Both labia lips were pink and swollen and he could already see the tip of her clit. Starting at the base of her slit, Dresden dragged his tongue up one plump lip and down the other, gathering her juices on his tongue for his first taste of her.

Her taste reminded him of the forest; earthy and clean with a feminine muskiness. Again and again, he gathered her juices on his tongue, letting the flavor gather in his mouth before sliding down his throat.

Jude felt her legs starting to shake as Dresden ran his tongue along her pussy lips; her entire body straining to get closer as he moved towards her core and finally pierced her with his tongue. Her hips rocked in response as he thrust in and out, setting a hard and fast pace that promised completion. "Oh god, yes."

Dresden could feel her starting to tighten, knew that her first climax was close. Quickly, he moved from her body's entrance to the throbbing tip of her clit. Licking upwards, he bathed her with the flat of his tongue before drawing her clit into his mouth and sucking.

Jude threw her head back and cried out, her body contracting almost painfully as she came.

Dresden felt a rush of warm wetness coating his chin as he continued to gently suckle her clit. Her body no longer bucked furiously but continued to vibrate lightly where his hands held her hips. Carefully, he started to lower her to the forest floor.

"Uh-uh," Jude said. Getting her legs back under her took more effort then she would have thought but she managed. She also managed to push a surprised Dresden onto his back. "My turn," she said.

Dresden watched as she crawled up his body. She didn't have the fluid grace of a feline but there was a predator in her that showed in her eyes. She looked up at him hungrily and Dresden felt his mouth go dry.

Jude passed over Dresden's lower half ignoring the obvious bulge in his pants; reaching his waist, she gathered his shirt in her hands and pulled it up over his head, baring his chest. He was smooth, nearly hairless with muscles that rippled when he breathed.

Staring down at him, Jude felt a rush of desire, an urge to take and taste unlike anything she'd felt before. He drew her to him, pulled at a part of her that was purely animal. Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply, taking in his scent, the light scent of his desire and the smell of her still on his lips. When she opened her eyes, she knew they'd gone gold and that her wolf was close.

Dresden held himself still, watching and waiting to see what she would do. It wasn't long before he found out.

Lowering her head, Jude ran her tongue over one small nipple before drawing it into her mouth. At the same time, she caressed the muscles of his chest with her hands, feeling the heat of his skin against her palms. Testing and tasting, she let his sighs tell her where to go - knew by his sudden inhale when she'd found a particularly sensitive spot along his ribs. She nipped playfully, satisfied when he gave a low growl of warning.

She worked her way down the center of his chest, kissing and licking his skin, tasting the slightly salty tang of sweat until she reached his naval. Experimentally, she poked it with her tongue before circling the small hole. Finding a light dusting of dark hair, Jude followed it to where it disappeared beneath the waistband of his jeans.

Taking her time, Jude used her teeth to release first one and then another of the buttons holding him in. She could feel his cock pressing against the front of his jeans, eager for release.

Dresden was wound tight, knew that he would lose control if she didn't take him into her mouth soon. His entire body had followed the progress of her hot, wet mouth as it moved across his chest and down the flat of his stomach. Every part of him knew her destination and struggled against forcing her to move faster.

Jude grabbed Dresden's jeans and slowly slid them off his narrow hips. As she did so, she caught a glimpse of black hair that started just below the waistband of his jeans. Leaning forward, she followed the line of hair with her tongue until it led her to the junction of his hip. Noting the tender skin, Jude nevertheless sucked hard, pulling it into her mouth and biting down.

Dresden hissed, his hips thrusting up against her mouth. He couldn't believe she'd bit him; it didn't hurt, not exactly but the sensation warred between pleasure and pain.

Jude released Dresden long enough to pull his jeans off the rest of the way. "Oh my," she said at her first sight of him. Standing almost straight up from his body was his cock; long and thick, it seemed to pulse with desire. He was fully engorged, the head swollen and glistening with precum. Unconsciously, Jude licked her lips.

Dresden groaned at the sight of her staring at him and licking her lips. It has been a long time since someone had made him ache in such a way. "For the love of...don't look at me like that, not if you want me to last."

Jude ignored him; settling herself between his thighs, she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and squeezed gently. Timing it right, she was able to meet his natural response of thrusting up with his hips with her mouth.

Dresden groaned at the feel of her mouth on his cock, his hands digging into the ground beneath him.

Jude sucked and circled the head of his cock with her tongue; gathering as much of his precum as she could, she drew it into her mouth and swallowed. Slightly salty, he had a clean taste that made her hungry for more. Shifting slightly, Jude positioned her body so that she could bend over his hips and work her way down on his cock. He was large and thick and she struggled to accommodate him without gagging. After several tries, she realized that she wouldn't be able to take all of him into her mouth.

Dresden shook with the effort of keeping his hands to himself. Part of him wanted to grab her by the back of the head and force his way into her mouth. Instead, he reached down and pulled her off his cock.

"Hey! What?" Jude said in surprise.

"Next time, I'll let you play all you want," Dresden said. Flipping her over onto her back, Dresden grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. Once again she was spread out before him; looking down, he could see that she was again wet and her clit visibly throbbed. Grabbing his cock, Dresden rubbed himself up and down the length of her slit, coating himself with her juices.

Jude's back arched and her eyes closed at the sensation of him teasing her between her legs.

"Look at me," he ordered. "I want to watch you as I fuck you."

Jude whimpered but obeyed. Opening her eyes, she stared up into his face watching as his eyes grew dark. At the same time, she felt him pressing against her entrance. Instinctively, she spread her thighs wider, working to accommodate him, and drew her knees up slightly.

Dresden positioned himself at her entrance and slid in slowly. Growling low in his throat, he struggled against swiftly impaling her on his cock, instead wanting to feel every wet inch of her sliding over his cock.

Jude felt herself stretching to take him in; thick and hard; she could feel every inch of his cock as he buried it in her pussy.

Fully embedded, Dresden paused. "God, you feel good." She was tight, fitting him like a second skin.

Jude stared up into his eyes, her hands gripping his upper arms. "Please," she said.

Dresden felt what little control he had snap; with a loud roar of triumph, he started pumping in and out of her body. She was beyond wet, her juices quickly soaking both of them, yet he could still feel her skin pulling at him as he thrust in and out. For a moment, he lost himself in the sensation, only barely becoming aware of the change in her body as she got close to climax.

"Oh god," Jude whimpered. "Fuck, fuck, fuck yes. Don't stop." She was beyond caring about what she was saying, wondered dimly if she was begging. Her body continued to wind tighter, each thrust of his cock spearing through her before coming to rest up against her cervix. She knew she'd be sore later, knew that it was going to hurt but didn't care. She couldn't stop her hips from lifting up to meet each of his downward thrust or her thighs from opening wider.

Dresden growled as he felt her open beneath him. Her hands on his arms dug in deep, her fingernails breaking the skin. At the same time, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. Reaching between them, he used his fingers to stroke her clit, grasping it and squeezing it hard. A second later he felt her pussy clamp down around his cock, contracting and massaging him as she came. Throwing his head back, Dresden gave into the sensation and with one last thrust released himself deep inside of her.

For a moment, everything stood still and silent. Nothing stirred, not even the wind as the last waves of pleasure rippled between them. With a shuddering breath, Dresden collapsed beside Jude. They lay side by side, both of them panting and covered in sweat.

Eventually, Jude became aware of the sounds of the forest returning to normal; Dresden lay unmoving beside her. She told herself to look at him but couldn't muster the strength to lift her head. Instead, she settled for asking, "Are you okay?"

"Hmmm?" Dresden was wondering when the feeling would return to his limbs. Still beyond speech, he settled for a grunt.

Jude smiled, smugly satisfied with herself. Suddenly feeling more energized, she rolled over and rested her chin on his chest. "When can we do that again?"

Dresden cracked one eye open and considered her. She looked sexy as hell. Her hair was mussed, her face flushed and her lips swollen and red. The rest of her hadn't faired much better; there were bruises along the tops of her breasts that made him think he'd had a much harder hold on her then he recalled. "Soon, very soon...well, maybe not too soon...but soon."

Dresden, realizing that he was babbling, snapped his mouth shut. God, what had she done to him? The sex had been good - great even - but it was just sex. Staring down at Jude, Dresden admitted to himself it was more then that. He'd never had sex with another lycan except when mating for offspring. This was entirely different, it was...fun.

Jude watched the play of emotions across Dresden's face and could only guess at what they meant. She remembered the way he'd looked at her earlier and how he'd shut those feelings down. Deciding that a light hearted approach might better serve them both, she said, "Good. Soon it is! Until then, I'd better head back." Jude stood and started rooting around for her clothes. "Sam will expect me to check in and I hate to think of her coming to find me - or worse, sending Nafarius or Roland."

Dresden folded his hands behind his head and watched her as she gathered her jeans and t-shirt. Realizing that both were unsalvageable, she tossed them in a pile and stood naked, her hands on her hips.

"Now I see why the other women wear dresses," she said, humor evident in her eyes.

"I thought they wore them for quicker changing," Dresden said.

Jude nodded, "That too." Sighing, she looked down at herself. "Well, I certainly can't go back looking like this."

"You can wear my shirt," he offered.

Jude tilted her head and considered him. It was a genuine offer, one she was inclined to take just so she could get her hands on one of his shirts. Still, it would raise too many questions. Sam might know what she was up to and it was likely that the rest of the pack would too - eventually. Until then, she didn't want to have to explain or defend her choice of bed partners. Shaking her head, she said, "Thanks, but I've got it covered."

Dresden quickly sat up as Jude dropped to her hands and knees. Fascinated, he watched as she shifted from woman to wolf. It was the first time Dresden had seen her in animal form. She was smaller then most werewolves he'd known with a thick coat the color of amber. He noted that the tip of her tail and both ears ended in black, as if they'd been dipped in ink.

Jude shook herself once, enjoying the feel of new muscles. Tempted as she was to go for a run, she knew that it was time to get back to the den. Quickly, she pressed her nose into the spot just behind Dresden's ear and gave a quick lick before darting off into the woods.

It took Dresden a moment to realize that she'd left. "Jude! Wait!" Remembering Sam's warning, Dresden took off after her - changing on the run. A moment later, and he was running close behind her, a black panther after an amber wolf.

Despite the difference in species, his scent on her marked her as belonging to him and he thrilled to the chase, knowing that it was for fun. Together they darted through the forest, Jude leading the way as Dresden followed, occasionally taking a swipe at her hindquarters playfully.

Jude slowed as they neared the pack's den, Dresden keeping pace until she stepped into the clearing. Turning, she saw him settle into the shadows and knew that he'd wait until she was safely inside before leaving. With one last look, she darted inside.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers