Wolf Lake Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?" Nafarius said as Jude, in wolf form, darted past him. "Where did she come from?"

Sam looked up from where she was sitting. They'd been visiting in the common area, enjoying the coolness of the pack's den when Jude returned. Looking out through the den's entrance, she spotted Dresden and smiled. Noting that he was also in animal form she couldn't help but wonder...

Nafarius looked to where his mate stared, spotting Dresden, he asked, "You don't think...?"

Sam just shrugged, "There's no reason why not."

"You knew?" Nafarius frowned. She was right, there was no reason Dresden and Jude shouldn't enjoy each other. Still, he found it a little unsettling that a member of his pack would chose to share a bed with another species of lycan. It wasn't unheard of, just rare and would take some getting used to.

"Does it bother you?" Sam asked

"No, I'm just surprised." He said. "But, it's really none of my business."

"True, besides," Sam said. "You've got bigger things to worry about."

"Yeah? Like what?" Nafarius asked, a slight smile on his lips. He loved it when his mate got all bossy about his business. She really did enjoy telling him what to do and how to do it.

Sam leaned back and rested one hand on her belly, the last of the contraction passing. "Like the birth of your children."

"The birth of...?" Following her hand, Nafarius felt the blood drain from his face, "Now?"

Sam nodded, "Yes, now," she said and watched in absolute fascination as her normally unflappable mate went pale. "Could you go get Lillian?"

"What? Lillian? Oh, right..." Nafarius started to run off only to return. "Don't go anywhere," he said and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

Sam laughed and then gasped as another contraction started. Soon, she thought...

To be continued...