Wolf's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—————

Carson shuffled through a pile of bills while his wife sat at the kitchen table reading a book. The aroma of something homemade and savory baking in the oven filled the room, something with chicken and a rich buttery crust.

"Oh man, somethin' smells good." The familiar comfort of Giles' voice resonated through the kitchen. He shut the door to the garage behind him. He shifted the bag he carried to the other hand.

Carson grinned and lifted his eyebrows. "Hey! I was going to drive out there tomorrow and make sure you didn't fall straight through the outhouse."

"You would have left me in there all night?" Giles asked, laying a hand on his wounded heart. Andrea got up to hug him, which he returned, and patted her on the back.

"Eh, you'd survive," Carson shrugged. An odd banging, clattering sound came from upstairs. "Kenzie? You okay up there?"

Mack's voice called back, "I'm fine! Just dropped the ladder."

"What's all that?" Giles asked, peering up the stairway.

Andrea answered, "Kenzie is redoing her room from top to bottom. I don't know where this newfound drive came from, but I'm glad she's finally getting over the worst of her depression. I should have her do the rest of the house while she's got all this energy to spare."

Giles rubbed his mouth and cleared his throat.

Carson frowned at the bills in his hand. "Please. We cannot afford to renovate every room."

Andrea rolled her eyes and smiled at Giles. "Anyways. You are just in time for dinner."

Giles held up his duffel bag. "Do I have time to shower first?"

—————

Mack finished pulling the last of the painter's tape and tossed it into a trash bag. She tried not to think about who was in the hallway shower just a few feet away. She tried not to think about water splashing over his face or down the muscles in his shoulders as they flexed. She did not want to picture the water running in tendrils through the fine hairs on his chest, down his broad back and over the curve of his nicely rounded backside. Giles was using the same shower she used every day and he was naked in there. Mack picked up the old rag she'd been using to clean up, wadded it up, and threw it forcefully into the bag. She sighed. Now whenever she took a shower, she'd be picturing his nude bulk and that delicious cock of his hanging between his massive thighs.

Dinner, surprisingly, turned out to be not nearly as awkward as either Giles or Mack feared. For a time, things almost seemed just like they used to be. Giles was just happy to be home again. Everybody enjoyed their meal and talked as they always did. Neither Carson nor Andrea seemed to notice that he and Mack avoided looking at one another or addressing each other directly. Giles wondered if it was because you don't see what you're not looking for. He was relieved, though slightly horrified with himself, to realize just how easy it was for him to act normal.

After dinner, and after spending some time with Carson on the back porch, Giles stood in front of the washing machine in the garage, absently watching the lights blink. He hadn't expected things to go this smoothly, though he still wrestled with telling Carson the truth. He didn't, of course. He told himself it was for Mack's sake.

Just then, Mack entered the garage, using a paint tray to carry her supplies. She halted on the steps when she saw who was already in here. "Oh. I can come back later."

Giles shook his head. "No, it's fine. Do what you need to do."

Mack walked over to a shelf near the utility sink and put away her things. Without looking up, she stepped over to the sink to wash her hands, standing with her back to the only other person in the room. An awkward silence settled over the two of them, amplifying the quiet, rhythmic hum of the washing machine in the background.

Giles watched her and found himself smiling. When did she start making jeans look so damn good? There was a certain way she held herself that made him smile: chin up and shoulders back, the small of her back arched so that her adorably pert butt demanded his attention. She really was better, he thought. The withdrawn, broken girl that had returned from California was gone. In her place was a woman with confidence and focus. She had blossomed before his eyes. Listening to her talk over dinner about her plans for returning to school, getting a job in her career field made him think that she might be happy again. Their one amazing afternoon together couldn't have caused this much of a change, could it? The mere idea that he might have had something to do with her newfound strength caused a warm feeling in his chest.

Her red hair was up in a messy ponytail, revealing the soft hairs underneath and the pale nape of her neck. It would be so easy for him to brush the ponytail aside and touch his lips to that spot. Before he even realized he was doing it, Giles moved slowly to stand behind her, giving her time to move if she objected. He put his hands on her waist. When her body responded positively to his touch, he lowered his mouth to the back of her neck and pressed his lips to her skin.

Mack gasped and tensed as her heart skipped a beat. She lifted her attention from the water running between her fingers. She had been aware of Giles' gaze on her. She hadn't dared to hope it meant anything.

"I don't want to pretend it never happened," Giles whispered in her ear, his voice rumbling and gravely. "I can't stop thinking about you. I haven't, not since you were mine."

The way he said it, along with the gentle squeeze of his hands at the word 'mine', caused a thrilling shudder to run up Mack's spine. She closed her eyes and her hips rolled instinctively beneath his hands. "I still want you," she answered in a whisper.

Giles turned her around and put her facing him. He leaned down and kissed her forcefully on the mouth. She responded with the same sensual energy. He felt her tongue slip past his, causing shivers to run over his scalp, down his back, and into his groin.

Mack felt herself melting at his touch. She held on to his shoulders and ran her tongue over his lips, answering his kisses with her own, equally passionate. As they kissed, he pulled her hips toward him and ground against her, betraying the depth of his need. His hard cock felt like solid marble pressed against her pelvis.

Soon, Giles pulled back and rested his forehead on hers. Their warm breath intermingled. "Maybe... maybe if we fuck just one more time... get it out of our system..."

"Uh huh," she agreed with a slightly woozy nod. "Just once..." Mack's eyes remained heavily lidded, intoxicated as she was by his kisses.

"Tomorrow," he breathed. "My place."

—————

Giles lifted Mack with his large hands, wrapping them under her backside. Together they quickly stumbled their way into the bedroom. Every movement they made was hurried and anxious, as though they were trying to make up for lost time. They'd both spent the last twenty-four hours in sensual suspense. She locked her legs around his waist and held on tight as they kissed furiously. There were no inhibitions this time, nothing to hold them back, just joyful lust and intense desire that drove them inexorably toward one another. She locked her wrists behind his neck as he placed her on top of his bed.

Mack slid her hands beneath his shirt and eagerly ran them along his taut muscles. Giles helped, hastily pulling his shirt over his head, giving her full freedom to touch his broad chest. His mouth sought her neck, to suck and bite at the tender skin there as he unbuttoned her shirt. Mack gasped, encouraging him by running the fingers of one hand through his hair as the other gripped his shoulder.

With his mouth still occupied, his fingers sought the fly of her jeans. She wiggled out of them as he pulled them down, taking her underwear with them. Giles then moved his nibbling, sucking kisses down to her breasts and removed her bra. His kisses traveled over her beautifully formed breasts and stopped to savor her pert, pink nipples.

Mack breathed deeply and arched her back, and with a soft moan, begged for more. Giles obliged, even as his fingers drifted down to trace over her sex. He slipped one finger inside, gently teasing her, causing her hips to press up against his hand. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Giles was dimly aware of the wrongness of all of this, but he ignored that nagging voice and enthusiastically enjoyed the feeling of her soft body beneath him. Their hands grasped and pawed at each other, both of them desperate to be free of their clothes, which were now suddenly far too constricting, and they soon rid themselves of everything in the way.

He had it in his mind to wait, to draw this out and enjoy it, but his body would not listen. The wolf in him had needs. He lifted one of her legs and positioned himself at her entrance. With a forceful thrust, he pressed his cock inside her. With only minor effort, he pushed his cock in as far as it would go. It wasn't so hard to do, given how wet and ready for him she already was. He held that position, threw his head back, and groaned. He took a moment to treasure the feeling of having his cock completely enveloped by her slick warmth.

Mack cried out, tilting her head to one side and baring her throat to him. She felt herself smile, almost an unconscious reaction, and wrapped one leg around one of his thighs.

"Kiss me," she whispered, luring his head down with a teasing stroke of her fingers through his hair.

He followed her lead, meeting her mouth as he repeatedly thrust into her. His lips tugged needfully at hers. As his pace increased and he pulled back to breathe, he nosed and kissed at her neck and the soft spot just under her ear.

Mack could only hold on and enjoy the strength in his oversized frame. Each powerful thrust of his huge cock sent her mind reeling. He could easily break her, if he chose. Hell, she thought, he could probably break her without meaning to. The idea caused a fearful thrill in her. She wanted more.

Leading with a press of her hand to his shoulder, she guided him until he was lying on his back. Giles smiled faintly in surprise and held her hips as she gingerly lowered herself onto him, impaling herself on his sturdy cock. She leaned back, letting the pressure from his body press hard inside her in exactly the right spot.

He timed his thrusts with hers, watching in wonder as her lithe body moved up and down just for him, everything about her so sweetly tantalizing. He reached for her breasts, toying with her nipples and enjoying her whimpering reactions. He then brought one hand down and circled her clit with his thumb, using her slick juices to slide over the hard little nub.

Mack's breathing quickened. Everything happening to her body was both too much and not enough. Mack wondered if it was possible to go insane before you had a chance to come. He stroked her clit oh-so-perfectly. Now that his passion had been unleashed, his body, his technique, everything was so different and new to her, and yet everything about him felt just right.

She could feel his muscles tensing, hear his guttural groans as he drew closer, and yet she didn't want him to pull out. This was no longer politics. It was her personal need, her desire. She closed her eyes as she imagined him filling her with his cum. Her face flushed with excitement. Her own thoughts shocked her, and yet, at the moment she couldn't imagine anything she wanted more.

Their well-timed thrusts eventually sent them both to the edge. With his attention to her clit, Mack came first and cried out in full-throated pleasure. Giles felt her muscles tightening and pulsing around him. The sane thing to do would be to pull out. He really ought to, he thought, but she felt so good, so right. Her muscles spasmed and gripped his cock, attempting to milk it. Just this once would be okay. What were the odds? He groaned and gripped her hips firmly as he shot his whole load inside her.

Giles bellowed with relief. She turned her heavily-lidded smile down to him and he grinned as he brought her in close. He wrapped his arms around her and turned her to the side. He kissed her cheek, her neck, her collarbone. Breathing hard, he pulled back just enough to meet her eyes.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. Giles traced hair off of her forehead as he gazed on her. She really was gorgeous. He enjoyed the beautiful way her full breasts rose and fell as she fought to catch her breath. His hand caressed her narrow waist and womanly hips. One of her shapely legs was still wrapped around his. As she smiled up at him with her sparkling blue eyes, he became aware of a new feeling, one he could finally put a name to. He loved her. More than that, he knew he was in love with her. Whatever happened, she would always belong to him. Rather than saying the words, he kissed her again, showing with action what he couldn't bring himself to admit out loud.

Mack lost herself in his kiss. She could stay in his arms forever, she thought to herself. She traced his broad back and shoulders with light brushes of her fingertips, exploring the curves of his body, enjoying how his muscles twitched at her touch, and the solid feel of his body pressed half atop hers.

I love you.

She kept the words to herself as she kissed him, treasuring them as something fragile and precious. Instead of speaking them, she asked, "So. Am I out of your system?"

Giles laughed. "Not hardly. Am I out of yours?"

"I don't know. I think we may have to try this again... and again... and again... just to be sure."

—————

A couple of weeks passed and, miraculously, no one suspected a thing. Mack snuck off to Giles' cabin at every opportunity. Giles, any guilt long since ignored, eagerly welcomed her visits. They spent every spare moment fucking like wild animals. Aware that this would only be a temporary arrangement, both of them chose to enjoy it while it lasted. Giles tried to remember to pull out every time, but she just felt so damn good. If he was completely honest with himself, he would have had to admit he secretly thrilled at those moments when he lost control and pumped her full of his cum. Mack certainly didn't seem to mind.

Giles came and went from the house as usual. When others were around, Giles was good at keeping his head down and his reactions to Mack's presence low-key. Mack studiously kept her glee in check whenever he was in the room. She did, however, find excuses to be alone with him whenever she could. The temptation to get away with something was too much. The laundry area, in particular, became a favorite spot to sneak in a grope or a squeeze or a steamy kiss. They didn't risk trying more than that. Footsteps in the hallway to the garage would give them time to know when someone was coming, but not enough time to get dressed.

On one evening, Giles had Mack pressed against the washing machine from behind. He gripped her waist and massaged through her clothing. He growled softly in her ear, "I can't keep my hands off of you."

"I love feeling your hands on me," Mack answered over her shoulder. "You've made me completely useless, you know. All I can think about lately is fucking you."

Giles was about to answer when Andrea's voice called out from inside the house, "Mack? Giles? Carson? Dinner's ready."

Mack cringed and laughed silently, separating herself from Giles. "That's our cue. You go in first. Tell her I'm folding your laundry. Which, I will, by the way. You're terrible at it."

Giles grunted in annoyance. He removed his hands from her and adjusted the bulge that had just started in his pants. "You're mine later." As he turned to leave, he smacked her on her backside. Mack put her hand to her mouth and gasped, pretending to be shocked.

—————

Several pairs of socks, boxers, and five shirts later, Mack joined the rest of the family at the table and helped herself to some of the casserole. "Sorry, I was finishing up with the folding."

Andrea smiled warmly. "I was just telling Giles that I think it's so nice you help him with his laundry."

Mack, to her credit, kept a perfectly straight face. "Not a problem! If I left it to him, he'd shove it all back into the laundry bag in one big lump. Hopeless, I tell you." She pointed a fork at Giles, "That's what you're getting for Christmas from me, by the way: a real laundry basket."

Giles made a face and raised one eyebrow in amusement. "Well now it's not a surprise."

Carson laughed, then spoke up. "Hey, I forgot to tell everyone. The deal's done. They approved the funds for the new airport."

Andrea smiled and clapped her hands at the news but her daughter scowled. Mack answered flatly, "Great, so we can look forward to even more tourists?"

Her father shrugged and took another bite of food. "Hey, tourists bring money."

"And problems," Mack retorted. "Pretty soon we'll be just like any other tourist trap in Alaska, with kitschy shops selling fake native art and moose turd candy. Meanwhile, everyone makes more trash and uses up valuable local resources while burning tons of fossil fuels."

Andrea and Giles shared a look that said 'here we go again'. Giles smirked and focused on his food. He didn't disagree with Mack — he just didn't get as fired up as she did about these things.

Carson, accustomed to arguing all day, gladly engaged his daughter. "The airport will increase the number of tourists for a few months every year, yes, but the town has plans to manage growth. You're not the only one thinking about these things. Now, eat your food before it gets cold."

Mack gave her father a stern look of disbelief, almost offended.

Carson spoke again. "The reason I mentioned it is because the aviation company has offered to fly us down to Anchorage to celebrate this weekend. I mean you and me, hon," he explained, as he looked to his wife. "How would you like to stay in a luxury hotel for a couple of nights?"

Andrea gasped and immediately got up to hug her husband. "Yes! I'd love to!" she laughed. Carson pulled her into his lap.

Giles grinned at his friends' good fortune. "Congrats."

Mack opened her mouth in a surprised smile. "Nice, Mom! That's so great. Wait, have you guys ever had a real vacation?"

Andrea and Carson exchanged glances. They both shook their heads. Carson answered for them, "No, not really, unless you count fishing trips or camping. We didn't even get much of a honeymoon."

Andrea looked to her daughter. "Will you be okay by yourself this weekend?"

"Sure," Mack replied, stabbing food with her fork. "I have a shift at the park on Saturday and other stuff to keep me busy. And Giles can come over and play Scrabble." Mack nudged Giles' leg under the table, rubbing the back of his calf with her sock-covered toes.

Giles, caught with a forkful of food in his mouth, lifted both eyebrows and froze. His stomach twisted nervously. "Mmm? Oh, sure. Yeah."

"Perfect," Carson answered, giving his wife a squeeze around the waist. "See? She'll be fine. This weekend will just be you and me."

—————

That Saturday night, Giles and Mack lounged on the sofa while the remains of a pizza cooled on the coffee table. Neither Mack nor Giles said anything; they just zoned out on the old cowboy movie on the television. Neither of them had to say anything. It was a comfortable sort of silence.

Mack rested against him, with her lean, athletic legs stretched out on the ottoman. She wore only a pair of pajama shorts and a lacy camisole. Giles spared an occasional glance to her full, perfect breasts and openly enjoyed the way her tight top showed them off. He smiled, contented in the knowledge that they were his to claim whenever he wanted.

Mack smirked as she felt his hand slide out from behind her shoulders and absently drift to her inner thigh. He massaged her soft skin, causing her thighs to part for him as if on instinct. Both of them kept their gaze on the tv while his fingers found her sex, easily accessed with the loose-fitting shorts she wore. He toyed with her, using his middle finger to lazily slide up and down just inside the slit. The tip of his finger parted her lips just enough to pick up some of her honey, then used it to trace slow, tiny circles around her clit.