Wolf's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground her hips in response, feeling her breath quicken under his attentions. Her hand reached over and undid his jeans. She gently reached in and slowly massaged his cock, exploring the growing shape of it with her hand.

Giles let his finger slide further in. He gently probed, using his finger to fuck her with agonizing slowness. He alternated this with pulling out and rubbing around her clit again. The combination of sensations and the sudden denial of them caused a pleasantly needy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her hips began to move more intensely against his hand and she gripped his cock with a little more firmness.

It wasn't long before the rhythm of his ministering fingers brought her to the edge of release... and denied her again. He smoothly switched between techniques a few times, causing her to whine in desperation. He slowly pumped his finger inside, slid it out, rubbed up, down, and around. Mackenzie threw her head back and whined, the sound a plea for him to complete her body's needs. He obliged, finally staying long enough in one spot to make her come. Her whole body shuddered in pleasure as little electric shocks traveled outward, making her skin tingle all over and her nipples harden. Mack stayed still for a while, with a serene smile on her face, and just enjoyed the afterglow.

Once she'd come down a little from her high, she sat up. Mack lowered her head into Giles' lap and took his cock into her mouth, moaning softly around him. She closed her eyes and savored the taste of him, the feel of him filling her mouth. She smiled to herself as he let out a deep groan. His hips bucked gently upwards. Mack saw out of the corner of her eye that he'd let his head fall back and draped his arms over the back of the sofa. His chest rose and fell with shallow breaths. In the few short weeks they'd been sneaking around, Mack was now an expert in what Giles liked. She took it slow and easy. Every time she pulled up, she sucked a little more intensely, something that seemed to drive him crazy.

Eventually, the slow, rhythmic attention to his cock, and the loving attention of her lips and tongue, paid off. She felt his abs tense beneath her. He gripped her hair with one hand, not pushing her head down – just holding on. He came hard. She felt his hot cum shoot into the back of her throat and swallowed it down. She would have preferred it deep inside her pussy, but the night was still young. They had plenty of time to fool around. Mackenzie was confident he'd have more for her later.

"God damn, Macks. You're really good at that." He smiled at her with a lazily contented expression.

She reached out with her tongue and flicked it to reach a little bit of cum on the corner of her mouth. "Mmm. Easy to do when I'm inspired."

"I guess we're not playing Scrabble tonight," Giles remarked, amused. He stroked the hair on the back of her head.

"I hate Scrabble. And you... have way too many clothes on." She leaned in and kissed him briefly.

Giles closed his eyes and returned the kiss. Then he looked down at his t-shirt and jeans. His softening cock was still hanging out. He'd felt too drowsy and good to want to move. With an annoyed grunt, he got up and stripped off his clothes. "Let's make up this bed before we do anything else. I'm not gonna want to get out of it again."

"We could sleep in my bed? Or my parents', I guess."

Giles blanched. "No."

"Why not?"

"We are not sleeping in your parents' bed. And yours is too small." Giles dropped his clothes unceremoniously on the floor.

"It's a queen now, same size as this one. I redid my room, remember?" As Giles seemed to be sleeping in the nude tonight, Mack followed his lead. She tugged her cami off and dropped her shorts.

"Oh, right. Well, it would still feel weird." Giles had a sudden flash of her childhood bedroom, the way it was years ago. Too many memories. A decade and a half ago, he was reading her bedtime stories in there. Nope. It would have to be the sofabed, where he would sleep with the very lovely, very womanly Mackenzie.

Mack shrugged at his objections. She padded over to a wooden chest and pulled out the guest bedding. At least they'd have the chance to fall asleep together in front of a television just once, like a normal couple.

An hour later, still feeling comfy and not sleepy at all, Mack flipped through the channels. She was nestled up against Giles' warm body, with his arm under her shoulders. She paused on a channel showing a preview for next weekend's late-night movie. In it, a man was changing, very melodramatically, into a cheap, rubbery approximation of a werewolf. She felt Giles grunt softly in scornful amusement.

Mack frowned. Sometimes she forgot what Giles truly was. He was just so down to earth most of the time. He made it easy to forget. He never spoke of it, and had definitely never shifted in front of her. It was a whole part of his life that he kept to himself and she knew nothing about. "Giles?"

"Mmm?" His hand had begun to idly stroke her hair.

"What's it like? Being a werewolf, I mean."

Giles drew in a slow breath through his nose before answering. "Did you ever have a dream about being an animal?"

"I don't think I have. I once had a conversation with a moose who was trying to find a restroom but I think I was human in that one."

Giles chuckled. He explained, "The best way to describe it is... when I'm a man, I remember being a wolf like it was a dream I had. When I'm a werewolf, I'm an animal who remembers his dreams of being a man. But we're both the same, if that makes any sense. That's why older wolves mentor younger ones, and why we have to keep a close eye on any new wolves we don't know. It takes training to keep your head when you change. Otherwise you just go on instinct. That can be bad when anyone else is around. The worst are the people who don't know what's happening to them, or don't want to believe. Most of 'em just go crazy."

Mack ran her fingertips lightly through the wispy hair on his chest as she solemnly considered this. "Does changing hurt?"

Giles nodded. "Yeah. Especially the first time. After that, it hurts, but you kind of get used to it. If you do it enough times, you start to welcome the pain. It feels good. Like ripping off a bandaid or eating a chili pepper. After that, you need to do it every once in a while. Y'know, like needing to pop your knuckles."

"So you have to change?"

Giles peered at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, can you just choose not to change?" She was genuinely interested now. Mack's inner scientist was fully intrigued, wondering how the biology of all of this worked.

Giles shook his head, his expression turning serious. "I never tried to go too long without changing. It's a need. It builds up until you gotta release it. Sometimes I just... know it's time. Once or twice a month seems to be enough for most wolves. I guess that must be how the idea of turning on a full moon started. That, and it's easier to hunt when there's more light."

Mack tried to hold back a laugh but it escaped in a snicker. She couldn't help it. Giles was so serious right now, but all she could say was, "So you're telling me you have that time of the month?"

That broke his darker mood. He laughed, annoyed. "Fuck you."

"Yes, please."

—————

They had sex twice once more that night, slow, adoring, and passionate. It was a welcome change to simply make love and leisurely enjoy their time together. The next morning, Mack discovered a whole new wonderful sensation: waking up in Giles' arms. She was snuggled in against his chest while he had both arms wrapped protectively around her. Golden sunlight streamed in through the sliding glass door, warming them both.

Mack nuzzled in, breathing in his masculine scent. She kept her movements soft and small so that he wouldn't get up just yet. She wanted this one, glorious moment to last.

As Giles awoke, he rubbed his hand over her hip and emitted a low, pleasant rumble that made Mack's heart flutter. She smiled contentedly and slowly kissed his skin wherever she could reach. The two of them stayed in bed, sleepily touching, exploring, and massaging each other until the lateness of the hour made it impossible to stay any longer. Mack's parents would be returning home that afternoon and they still needed time to erase all evidence of their night together.

—————

A few hours later, after the bedding had all been washed, trash thrown away, and the house had been aired out, Giles snuck up on Mack and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her in against him. "You know we can't keep doing this."

"You say that every time," Mack noted, not without amusement.

Giles heaved a sigh and hugged her closer. "I mean it. You know this can't go on."

Mack knew. She just wasn't ready to face that truth yet. She dropped her gaze.

Giles murmured quietly near her ear, "I was thinking we should do something nice, end this in a good way. I want to take you out and just spend some time together."

Mack dropped her arms to cover his. "I like that idea. It can't be in town, though. What about a picnic?"

Giles' smile widened. "I know a spot on the river. Nice 'n quiet. No bears."

"Sounds perfect. I could make some sandwiches before we go." Mack turned around and Giles accommodated her, pulling her in again once she was facing him. She ran a finger along his hard, stubbled jawline, examining it, thinking about how she loved the feel of it between her legs.

Giles considered. "Hmm. I was thinking I could grill salmon."

"Ooh, you're going to cook for me? Very nice. But you'll have to buy the wine."

"No wine. You're not 21."

Mack laughed. "You can't be serious! Last night you came in my mouth. I doubt I'll be corrupted by a nice bottle of wine."

Giles opened his mouth, awkwardly laughed a little, and answered, "I'll think about it."

—————

Giles and Mack rested on a soft blanket by the riverbank. He had his head in her lap. She toyed absently with his long hair as she watched the water part around a rock in the middle of the river. The smell of smoke from the cooling coals on the portable grill drifted downstream, carried off by a light breeze. Next to them on a flat rock were two glasses and a bottle of pinot noir, mostly empty.

Giles kept his eyes closed. His face was entirely serene. There could be no more perfect afternoon than this. If this was all life gave him, he could die happy.

Mack's thoughts were less serene, but she was content for now to let a peaceful moment last. She allowed herself to appreciate the peace of such a beautiful, lazy afternoon.

At some point, Giles realized he must have nodded off. He opened his eyes and looked up. "Hi."

Mack smiled back at him. "Hi."

Giles tilted his head slightly. "You okay?"

Mack blinked at him. She hadn't realized her melancholy mood was showing. "Yeah. I guess I'm just... worried."

"About?"

She hesitated. "Giles, what's going to happen to me?"

Giles sat up a little bit, moving off her lap to lean on one elbow. "What do you mean? I figured you'd finish school, get one of those park jobs you've always talked about..."

"And what about, you know, my obligations to the pack? A mate. Kids."

"Screw obligations." Giles frowned, sour. He picked a piece of grass and flicked it away.

"Easy enough for you to say. You're a wolf. You get choices. It's not the same for me."

Giles looked out at the water, his gaze falling on that same rock. "You're my kin to protect, Macks. I'll find you someone. Good. Kind. Someone you could fall in love with."

That all describes you. Mack looked down at a blade of grass she'd just picked and twirled it in her fingers. She shook her head. "I don't understand. Why can't it be you? Yeah, my parents will freak for a while, but—"

"It ain't just about that," Giles answered, cutting her off. "There's stuff you don't know about me. I'm not mate material, Macks. Yeah, I... I care about you. You know that. Doesn't mean I can be what you need me to be."

She studied his profile, wondering again about the conspicuous absence of a family of his own. He hung around her family all the time. His sister had married. Why did he never take a mate? "I don't believe that. I mean, look at the way you treat me. I've known you my whole life. You're a good man. Hell, you're perfect."

"Don't say that."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not." There was almost the hint of a growl in his last statement.

Mack went silent.

Giles sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

She shook her head. "It's okay."

Giles sat up. He took her hands in his own. "No, it's not okay. It's just what I'm talking about. I want to explain but I don't even know how to start. But you... you'll be okay, Macks. You really will. Someday you really will meet the perfect guy. I'll make sure you don't get married off to some jerk. Whoever it is, it'll be your choice. I promise."

No matter who she ended up with, Mack was certain of one thing – Giles was the one she'd always love.

—————

A few days later, Giles pulled up at the end of a long day's work to find Mack's truck in his driveway again. He muttered a curse, set his jaw, and stomped up the porch stairs.

He found Mack inside, lounging naked in his bed, barely covered by his blanket. She gave him a small, wicked smile.

He pointed his right arm straight at the door. "Out." The allure of a seductive redhead in his bed was not lost on him, so Giles looked elsewhere.

Mack laughed. "Oh, come on. I didn't want things to end the way they did. It was too sad. So... here I am. Let's go out with a bang." One corner of her mouth twitched in amusement. She raised her eyebrows in invitation.

Giles hmphed, trying to hide his sudden urge to smile. "You are a bad influence."

Mack's grin widened and her eyes twinkled. She toyed with her lower lip, moistening it, and looked at him through her lashes. Her back arched a little as she turned her hips to the side and drew up a knee. That upper hip hiding under the blanket begged to be caressed.

Giles shook his head and laughed. "Get. Up."

Mack pouted. However, she obeyed and got out of the bed. She let the blanket fall away, revealing her luscious curves and the small patch of red hair between her legs. Since he was between her and her clothes on the chair in the living area, she strolled in his direction. She met his gaze the entire time and smiled, knowing it would drive him crazy.

Giles just stared. God, there was something about her eyes that held him in place. He couldn't escape them. He felt his heart quicken. Dammit, she was right. He wanted this too. He blamed it on his wolf. The damned thing wouldn't leave him alone about her. It needed to mate her. She was his. It needed her to claim her, for her body to belong to him and only him.

Giles grabbed her around the waist and put her up against the wall. He bit her neck, growling possessively as he did so, causing Mack to squeal in delight. His hands roamed over her bare skin and lifted her higher. Mack tilted her chin away from his attack and moaned in contentment. This. This is what she wanted, now and forever.

Giles pressed his clothed body against her nude form and growled into her neck. "God, you're so warm. I need you." He reached down with his free hand and fumbled with the fly of his jeans, freeing his fully hard cock. He thrust inside her and began to fuck her against the wall.

Mack held on tight to his shoulders and wrapped her legs around him. She rode his cock, relishing the fullness of his body inside her as he effortlessly bore her weight.

Giles pounded at her, angry, fierce, demanding. It had been days since their last time together, far too long to be separated from the thing he wanted most. His fingers dug in to her backside, causing her to whimper. She was so slick, so warm, so perfectly tight around his cock.

Mack winced at the pain of his nails digging into her ass. She wanted this too much to let him know about it. If she did, he might stop altogether. He'd never been this rough with her before, but she found it strangely added to her pleasure. She wanted more of that beastly side of him. She dug her own nails into his back and claimed his mouth with a warm, wet kiss.

Giles pulled away from this kiss in order to breathe. He came just before she did. He groaned raggedly and released his seed into her. He needed this. His whole body burned for her. The only way to relieve that fire was to know her sweet cunt would be filled and dripping with his cum.

She shuddered all over, struggling to stay upright as her muscles convulsed for him. The release left her whole body thrumming with satisfaction. They stayed locked together like this, using the wall for support as they both tried to catch their breath. She rested her forehead against his and gazed into his eyes.

"Still want me to go?" she asked breathlessly, smiling.

"How much time do you have?"

"A couple of hours."

Giles smirked and brushed his lips against hers. "Good. Until then, you're mine." He kissed her with tender passion.

—————

They never said any parting words. It was an unspoken agreement that they would avoid each other from now on. September passed with almost no contact between them at all. Giles spent less and less time at Mack's house. He even managed to come by and do laundry while she was out. Not that Mack would have ambushed him again. It hurt, but she knew it was truly over. It was up to her to move on with her life, with or without him.

The dark, cold morning made Mack want to stay in her bed. It was only nausea that forced her to get up. It was her second morning like this. She supposed her emotions were just out of control. One way or another, she'd have to get used to a life without Giles.

Mack used a full-length mirror on the inside of her closet door as she straightened her shirt and brushed her hair. Satisfied, she stepped into the hallway.

"If he doesn't want help, there's nothing we can do." It was her father's muffled voice.

Mack glanced at her parents' room with a frown.

"Maybe I should go to Laura. She might be able to find out what's wrong," her mother's voice answered.

"I doubt it. You know their history. They don't really talk, not like he does with us. Why do you think he spends all of his time here?"

Mack stood still and kept her hand on the doorknob to her room.

"Well we can't just let him sit out there and brood. He's been moody before but this is the worst I've ever seen it."

Her father replied too softly for Mack to make out the words. It didn't matter. She'd heard all she needed to know. She would just have to go out there again. It was her fault Giles was in pain. It was her job to fix it.

No. No, it wasn't. She wanted to help him, but dear god, what if she was the one making it worse? What if just being around her only prolonged his torment?

—————

The next morning, Mack awoke suddenly with the terrible urge to throw up. She grabbed the trash can next to her bed. It was, thankfully, not much, but still gross.

Oh god. If she was coming down with something, she'd miss her final day at the park. She was supposed to be there to help close everything down after the tourist season. Mack sighed in frustration and grabbed a handful of tissues to wipe her mouth. This was really bad timing.

Timing.

Mack blanched as she realized a more likely cause of her nausea. She covered her mouth with the tissue. She didn't even bother trying to talk herself out of the possibility of being pregnant. Giles had certainly come inside her enough times. She'd have to get a pregnancy test, maybe two, just to be sure. But how to do that in a small town where everybody knew you?