Wonder Drug at the Church Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time, her mom had been rubbing her clit, and watching this scene unfold had driven her to the point of cumming again.

"Rub your mom's vagina," I told her, tossing her ID towards her purse and backing up a step.

Her mom dropped her own hands as her daughter reached up. She was whimpering pervertedly. Her daughter's fingers began rubbing the clit the way she had just seen her mom do, and that was all it took for mom's second orgasm to erupt. It sprayed between Nancy's fingers and went all over the place, new dark stains spreading across the concrete floor. Both of them were moaning now.

They began to calm a little bit, getting their breath. My cock was still twitching and hard, and even after such an epic cum I still had more left. I thought about their conversation about ovulating.

"Nancy, your mom is going to help you get into position. I want you to lay on your back on the bench here and get your hands on your ankles and hold your legs up for me. But first your mom will slowly remove your swimsuit."

They complied. The mom was rubbing herself again as she helped show her daughter how to prepare for her first sexual intercourse.

Nancy's pussy was obviously wet. She kept it trimmed, which was a nice sight to see. Her tight, unviolated lips were so horny they were visibly glistening. I grabbed the camera off the tripod and held it with one hand and threw the towel on the floor to save my knees. My hot man cum all over Nancy's face completed this amazing scene.

I told her mom to suck my cock for a minute really quickly for me, to get a lot of sloppy spit on it. I could only stand this for about 8 seconds or so before I yanked my slobbered knob out of the mom's mouth and quickly directed it towards the virgin's pussy.

Slowly, gently, but with firmness, I began mashing my swollen knob into her lips. She was so wet and there was so much slobber on my knob that it was easy to get it past her cherry despite how insanely, and I mean insanely tight it was.

She still made a very loud and pause-filled sigh as my cock inched its way towards her ripe womb.

"Oh my fuckin God," she said loudly, forgetting discretion. My free hand was using her ass cheek for a fuck handle, but instead of moving in and out I simply buried it until the tip of my knob touched her hard cervix. Feeling her sublime virginity taken by my old fat cock was definitely all it took. I ground my hips into hers as hard as I could as I began to spray more cum directly into her womb.

She said she was ovulating, and I am fertile as can be, so I knew two squirts were enough. Still, instead of pulling it out and spreading more across her divine body I decided to pump as much as possible all the way in there.

"I'm knocking you up right now, Nancy. You're going to have our baby."

When my prostate was finally done draining itself in there, and as mom was finishing up her third orgasm across her daughter's stomach, I wanted more. I quickly began thrusting my cock in and out, still hard as ever, unable to subside due to the situation taking place.

This third orgasm would be the final one. Not as big as the first two, but still considerable, I felt even more of my cum pumping into that virgin pussy. I slid my cock out finally, trying to keep as much of it in there as possible. I placed her hand over her reddened lips and told her to hold the cum in as long as she could.

I told the mom to get herself together and I would help Nancy. I balled up Nancy's swimsuit and shoved it in her purse. "You're not going swimming today, don't worry." I grabbed her dress and my pocketknife and proceeded to make it much less conservative. Her ass would be hanging out just a tiny bit.

I helped her get it on while taking turns with her hands to keep my cum in.

I packed everything but my camera in the bag, pulled my panties back up and put my shorts and shirt back on.

Nancy's face was covered in my slowly drying cum. "I can't even see," she said, and I said, "Don't worry, we'll be holding hands."

I handed the camera to the mom and said, "We're going to go for a little walk. Just keep filming us from the front so everyone will see this shameful little whore show off her first cum facial."

I took her hand and we walked out together, the mom walking backwards as she filmed us.

The other women present were all sitting around talking and swimming when we walked through the pool patio towards the exit gate. "What?" "Oh, my!" exclaimed a couple, and a couple more of them made audible gasps. These might have been normally reserved and conservative church going women, but they definitely knew what cum was, and a few of them probably secretly frigged themselves to porn. Nancy just smiled sheepishly as she swung my hand forwards and backwards, happy to be at the side of the man who had just knocked her up. All the while, the huge load I had planted in her womb slowly dripped back out and down her legs, leaving little dark spots on the concrete as we passed.

We existed the gate and passed several people who gasped, and then whispered to each other after they passed us.

I guided her to the Subway across the street. We went inside, the mom still filming the whole thing. A couple was having lunch and the man dropped his bag of potato chips from the shock of the sight. The girl behind the counter gasped as well. I saw the man eye her up and down, first her face but then realizing that there were lines of wet cum running down the insides of her legs. Everyone's jaws dropped, but the woman sitting with the man was quick to shut hers and then to slap the man to try to snap himself out of whatever he was thinking at the moment.

"Oh my G..." the sandwich artist said under her breath, but quickly stopped talking. I looked at her and smiled pervertedly. Quietly she croaked, "...Nancy?" apparently they knew each other from class.

"Hi!" Nancy said cheerfully. "How are you Amanda?"

"Fine..." she slowly mouthed, as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Whatever Nancy wants, she gets..." I said loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear.

The End (For Now)

12