All Comments on 'Wonder Woman and the General'

by shin1to

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so damn hot! more more more please!....

such a hot (and kinky) story! please please have many more chapters to come with this story! the "slow burn" NOT the quick wham bam thank you mame!"....

love how the general took control of wonder woman in such a simply but super powerful and sneaky cunning way with his motion/motions with the lasso, she had no clue but HE DID! awesome!..it wasn't so elaborate detailed long secret trick on his part, but nevertheless so powerful in it's simplicity!...

can't wait to read when he feasts on her, first orally and then screwing her, the first man to ever do both to THEE great wonder woman! what a power trip for him, the ultimate power trip for any man!..

i visualize a scene where she is ORDERED to appear (secretly of course because he doesn't want anyone in the world to know except himself and her) before him in his office (pretty much everyday?) completely nude except her boots perhaps standing completely at attention before him as his subservient soldier/sex slave.. him not only completely lusting at this visual of her, but also wickedly chuckling to himself loudly what he has DONE TO HER!....screwed her both physically and perhaps even more so MENTALLY! for all time sake too!...

i hope to read more kinky and wickedly cunning actions on the general's part plus dirty dominating dialogue on his part too!

i was thinking (don't know if you would ever entertain this story idea?) of a similar storyline involving superman and the first female president (no NOT hillary! lol!) where she is a old plain looking horny female president married to a wimpy scrawny effeminate (closeted?) husband and how she takes it upon herself to capture, conquer, brainwash in some way and then take command and order superman, THEE superman, ultimate stud a 6'6 375 pound mountain of muscle and incomprehensible male beauty to be her sex slave and male concubine! and yes, once again only she and superman know! visualizing the old female president from the oval office sitting her her desk wickedly grinning seeing a nude superman standing at attention including his manhood waiting to be given any and all orders before her, utterly subservient to her kinky sexual demands and the power trip of her, someone like HER having someone like him, THEE superman both physically and mentally under her command would be a hot hot story!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm.

The first half was good but I felt that the whole thing went downhill when it got to the point where Diana open up her legs and grab the General's hand to put it in her crotch.

I think it would have been better if the General were able to also feel up the lower parts of her body (legs, hips, feet, genitals, etc.) before getting to the climactic point.

It just felt so rushed?

ZambonilordZambonilordalmost 2 years ago

The begining was a little repetitive as you described Wonder Woman's appearance multiple times. Overall nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous