All Comments on 'Wonderful Wife to Worthless Whore Ch. 03'

by deankoont

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
deankoontdeankoontalmost 7 years agoAuthor
For those who asked

Here you go. Didn't think there was much interest in this but thanks to those who emailed asking for another.

Enjoy. As per usual, if you hate/are infuriated by it, I suggest you find a safe space. I'm not an aspiring author. Just a random guy writing some random stuff.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 7 years ago
Definitely want more.

Thank you. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How convenient. The kids go to their parents for two whole months.

I stopped reading at that point because it was obvious reality has left the building.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep them waiting

You sure are teasing us with this. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of shit!!!

Only for real perverts or idiots!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The only comment I can think of is

taken from the title...."Worthless!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Cant wait for next episode. Ignore the idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write more!

Ignore the anonymous haters - the story is not for them anyway is it. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! Truly Original!

This is a truly original story - a rare commodity even on this site. Fantastic start - would really like to see you continue in this vein. 5 stars, and a threat you continue new chapters or I will ram your car again in the parking lot at the Cinema.!!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
WW to WW

A boob tube is a TV set. A tube top is what she wore that night. Nice way of distracting clueless hubby, but I have no clue what the old man did to the wife. The phone call happened without any buildup. Too many loose ends. Do not see her as a worthless whore. Agree with Anon that story ripe for more chapters for proper finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

to the previous person we don't all come from the same place. a tube top in some parts of the world is known as a boob tube.

ikypsikypsover 1 year ago

bit disappointing not being able to find out what they did when the husband was gone. hopefully one day you write more and fill in the gaps! love this setup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

do any of you know the meaning of the word "love"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous