Woodbridge Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Matt pulled away from my mouth and began to press gentle kisses along my jaw line, I made the active decision to shut off my brain and just enjoy what was happening. If I was in this, I was going to be in this all the way. I let my head fall back as his mouth worked wonders on the skin of my neck, gentle nibbles followed by a soothing lick and then a soft kiss. The contrast of sting and soothing was a complete turn on, and I could feel all blood in my body rapidly heading south. My boxers and sweats did little to hide the bulge that was forming, but I once again made the decision to just let go and enjoy what was happening.

I had been so wrapped up in my own head, analyzing every thing that was happening, that I had totally missed that Matt had shifted us and I was now laying down on my back on the couch, and Matt was hovering above me, holding himself up as he continued his sweet assault on my neck. It wasn't until his erection brushed against my own that I jumped and let out a small moan that even startled me. Matt pulled back and looked down at me, his eyes full of a lust I had never seen before. He really did want me. The power of that realization boosted my confidence, so I gently pressed my hips up, brushing our hard cocks against each other again. His eyes shot closed as he let out a gasp and slightly lost his balance above me, falling from his hands to his elbows for support. The lower center of gravity left him hovering right on top of me, practically chest to chest. Matt quickly returned to work with his mouth, pressing it to mine and kissing me deeply as his hands crept down my sides until they reached my waist. Once he did, he wasted no time pulling my sweatshirt up a few inches and letting his fingers trace the bare skin while he continued to claim my mouth with his own.

My thoughts were swimming as I kissed him back, loving the feel of his fingertips on my bare skin. I wanted more. I wanted everything. My cock was so hard I could burst at any second, but that would be embarrassing. All I knew for sure was that Matt was turning me on in a way I had never experienced before. I can't even remember the last time I got this hard just from kissing.

I let out a groan in protest as he pulled away just long enough to pull his sweatshirt off over his head. I laid there watching his every move as he straightened me out on the couch, my body jelly in his strong hands. He got into a better position above me, straddling my legs on the narrow couch. I was pretty impressed we hadn't fallen off yet. It wasn't exactly the biggest piece of furniture ever built, but I guess it would do. Plus, this new position allowed me to really look at Matt for the first time. He was ripped, but not in an obnoxious way. His muscles were well defined from years of playing sports, and his chest was splattered with light blond hair that matched the closely buzzed hair on his head. His hands made quick work of my own sweatshirt, yanking it over my head and tossing it to the floor. His eyes were half lidded as he gazed down on my body. I felt my cheeks heat at his slow perusal, like a lion eyeing an innocent gazelle before he pounced. His fingertips traced over my pecs and around to my shoulders before slowly working down over my abs. Like I said, I may not be the biggest guy around, but I had some definition from all those years in the pool. I took in a deep breath as his fingers got scarily close to the waistband of my sweats, not quite ready for anything like that yet. Matt didn't push though, and gently slid his hands back up until they laid flat over my pecs. He gave me a slight squeeze before sliding them around to my back and lowering his own body until he was pressed against me and I was wrapped in his arms. I feel like it should have seemed awkward, but it aroused me in a way I had never expected. Matt was treating me like I was something precious to him, and it was something I had never experienced before. Things with Sarah were always rushed before her parents got home, or I had to make curfew. There was no denying that Matt wanted to prolong this feeling as long as possible.

When he leaned down to kiss me again, i hungrily accepted his tongue in my mouth, letting it fight with mine in a battle for dominance I was more than willing to surrender to. The bare skin of Matt's chest pressed against mine as he move over me. All of a sudden, he moaned into my mouth as he moved and his cock brushed against mine again. He pulled away from me and looked down at me as he bucked his hips slowly in the same manner. This time, I was the one who let out a moan as the friction sent tingles throughout my whole body. I had never felt anything like it before. I was rock hard and could feel that I was leaking into my boxers, so unbelievingly aroused from my first experience with a man that I was ready to explode. This was undeniably the hottest thing I had ever experienced in my life.

Matt grinned down at me as he rocked against me again and I squeezed my eyes shut as the sensation warmed my whole body. I felt him lean over me and pull me close again as he continued to buck his hips back and forth, rubbing against me in both directions. His lips found my neck once more as I arched my hips up to match his rhythm, and we began to grind against each other on the couch. We both stiffened at the same time as we exploded in our pants, breathing deeply as our orgasms wiped us out. Matt let out a groan as he shuddered, and I could feel the warmth of his wetness through both of our pants against my leg. I'm not quite sure if I'm grossed out or proud.

Matt collapsed on top of me as I struggled to calm my heart rate. "Well, this is not how I imagined tonight going." He chuckled as he laid pressed against my chest. His voice was muffled against my shoulder.

I had to laugh along with him. "Yeah, I definitely didn't have this in mind when i went to the pool today either." He instantly popped up and looked like a deer in headlights. "Don't worry, it's not a bad thing." I told him. He still looked kind of rattled, so I pulled myself up and gave him a soft peck on the mouth. "Don't look at me like that. I meant to do it. Seriously. I didn't do anything I didn't want to." His sigh of relief was visible, and it actually made me laugh out loud. "Dude, you've got to lighten up."

"Sorry, this is just not what I was expecting to come out of this spur of the moment confession. In all reality, I kind of pictured you punching me in the face and outing me to everyone on campus."

His confession made me frown, and he must have known I was somewhat annoyed because he climbed off my lap and made room for me to sit up on the couch, and gave me a sheepish grin. "Matt." I started. "If you were that worried I would do something like that, why would you bother having a thing for me in the first place? You shouldn't waste your time on people who would do something like that."

"Well...I just had no clue how it would go. I have spent my entire life building walls and creating the perfect facade so nothing would get back to my father and embarrass him. It's not public knowledge yet, but he's running for president in the next election. The last thing he needs is a gay son to ruin his perfect image."

I nodded my head. That was a pretty common theme around here. Most students were related to some big wig with a reputation to uphold. I'm pretty sure that's part of the reason there was so little drama here. Everyone had too much to lose and had to walk on eggshells. "If you think being gay is a bad thing, so will everyone else." I pointed out. "It's not a bad thing. Some guys like kissing other guys. Who gives a shit?"

Matt finally grinned. "I certainly enjoyed kissing you."

"Eh. It was okay." I said with a wink. This whole night had been fairly surreal, but it surprisingly didn't upset me as much as I would have expected. It just felt kind of...right.

"So what now?" Matt asked as he stretched out on the couch and plopped his feet up on the coffee table.

"Josh should be alone by now, I should probably go finish reading for Irish lit."

"Yeah, probably." He grinned. "Although i wouldn't mind if you stayed here a little longer." He told me with a wink. This jokey, fun version of Matt was much easier to deal with. I'm not great at dealing with varying emotions, but let's face it. I'm a guy.

"Yeah, I bet you wouldn't." I joked right back, but still forced myself to stand up and grabbed my sweatshirt from the ground. "But seriously, now that I know I have a pop quiz tomorrow, I should probably actually read the chapter."

"Yeah, probably a good idea." He agreed as he stood and stretched before walking towards the door with me. "Thanks for tonight. I had a great time."

"Me too." I told him. I went to open the door, but he reached out and put his hand on my arm. When I looked up at him, he was staring at me intently. With a grin, I took my hand from the door knob and placed it on his waist instead. Matt gave me a grin before he tugged me to him and let his lips meet mine once more.

I haven't exactly kissed a lot of girls, but I can say with 100% certainty that kissing Matt was unreal. His mouth was powerful, his tongue strong as it invaded my mouth. He knew exactly how much pressure to put on my mouth, when to let go for air. His hands snaked up and down my sides as he continued his assault on my mouth. I was hooked on his kisses, that's for sure. I had never felt anything like the surge of lust that was coursing through me as our lips worked together. And honestly, I wasn't upset about it. Something about kissing Matt just felt right.

His pulled away and tilted forward until his forehead was pressed against mine. "Any way I can talk you into staying a little longer?"

"I really have to read that chapter." I reminded him.

"Okay." He reluctantly agreed. The sheepish look on his face was hard to resist, and I felt myself caving.

"Well, I guess I could read the chapter in the morning." I relented.

The words had barely left my mouth before Matt's hands left my waist and grabbed my head instead. His mouth was instantly all over mine in a hungry, passionate kiss unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Our teeth clashed as he worked his lips against mine, drinking me in like I was his last sip of water. Without me even noticing, he had spun us around and pushed me back until I made contact with the wall with a hard thump. Matt wasted no time assaulting my neck with his mouth as he pressed against me, holding me against the wall as he did so. The moan that left my mouth surprised even me as he held on to me with a tight grip. His hands slid from their position on my waist and around to my ass. No one had ever really fondled my ass before, but the sensation was not entirely unpleasant. In fact, it felt really, really good. Matt continued to lavish attention to the skin of my neck before he finally lifted my sweatshirt and yanked it over my head, leaving my chest open to him again. I shivered in the cool air of the room, but his hot mouth on my nipple rapidly shoved all rational thoughts from my brain. Matt didn't say a word as he licked, nibbled, and sucked on one, then moved to the other. My hands were on his shoulders, my eyes closed tightly as I rolled my head back and enjoyed the sensations coursing through my body.

His lips met mine again, and I was in such a fog that I didn't even realize that Matt had pushed me across the living room to his bedroom. I let him blindly lead me until the backs of my legs bumped into the wooden bedframe of his neatly made bed. He grabbed my hips and tossed me gently back. As I plopped onto my back on the soft comforter, I couldn't help but marvel at how easily he tossed me across the space. I had gone a good three or four feet and it was apparently with minimal effort on his part. It was actually pretty fucking sexy. I never would have imagined that being tossed around ike a rag doll was something that would excite me.

Matt stared down at me, his eyes swimming with lust and some other unidentifiable emotion as he looked at me. I felt my skin flush under his scrutiny, but I was never one to be embarrassed of my body. I knew that I looked pretty good for my age because of all the swimming. Just because I didn't have the brawn that the football players had did not mean I was shy about my own build. I would just like to be a little bigger.

"You are so unbelievably sexy." He murmured, so softly I almost missed it. No one had ever called me sexy before. I could feel the flush taking over my body as the weight of his words hit me. Matt Humphrey thought I was sexy. How weird was that? If someone had told me this morning that I would be getting hot and heavy with Matt, I would have told them they were insane. Now, here I am, topless on his bed as he stared down at me like a lion eyeing its next meal. He finally lowered himself over me and I let out a gasp as his hard dick bumped into mine again. It felt amazing, and I instantly felt all the blood flowing south again. I can't remember the last time that I felt so intensely aroused, but the feeling was enough to drive a grown man to his knees. Matt's hard body pressed against mine was by far the best thing I had ever felt in my life. He let his mouth trace over my body again, exploring every inch of exposed skin. My breath caught in my throat as he trailed down my stomach, exploring each ridge of my abs with gentle licks and kisses. It was surprisingly tender actually.

Matt didn't stop as he hit my hip bones, nibbling gently on the skin that covered the bones. But when he leaned forward and nuzzled my cock through my sweatpants, planting a soft kiss over the bulge, I almost lost it. "Fuck." I moaned out, my hips bucking off the bed. Matt glanced up at me, the lust in his gaze was absolutely mesmerizing. There was a questioning look on his face that took me a second to figure out what he was trying to figure out until he leaned a little closer. With a quick nod, he gave me a smirk before hooking his fingers into my sweats and pulling them down, bringing my boxers with them. I lifted my hips for him to get them off, a flash of fear running through me as I realized I was now completely naked in front of this guy who was virtually a stranger 4 hours ago. Once he wrapped a hand around my hard cock though, all rational thought slipped my mind and I got caught up in the feel of flesh on flesh

In all the time that I had dated Sarah, she had never once given me head before. She thought it was gross. So when Matt wrapped his mouth around my throbbing dick, it was almost more than I could take. I had never felt such extreme pleasure in my entire life. The warm heat as his mouth worked over me was incredible, and I let out a strangled moan as Matt puled off and licked shaft, working his tongue up and down, flicking it gingerly over my head before wrapping his lips around me once more. "Fuck, that's incredible." I managed to moan out, letting my and fall to Matt's head. My fingers wrapped through his silky hair as he continued to work over me. I tried to look down at him, but the sight of him worshipping my dick was enough to make my balls ache. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever imagined in my life. Far better than sloppy sex with Sarah, and exponentially better than my own hand. This was heavenly.

Just when I thought I was going to explode all over the place, Matt switched it up on me. He slid his mouth off of me with a "pop" that seemed to echo in his giant room. The whimper that I let out would have been embarrassing under normal circumstance, but I was too far gone to even care about it. "Don't worry." He chuckled.

"Matt." I managed to groan out.

My whining was not left unheard, because no sooner did I finish moaning his name before his mouth was on my balls. He softly licked the skin before pulling one side gently into his mouth. I still had one hand twirled through his hair, and the other was grasping at the comforter on his bed in an attempt to ground myself and not blow my load too quickly. I had never really been a quick draw before, but Matt had me teetering on the edge in a way that shouldn't even be legal.

"God, that feels so good." I moaned out as his fingers wrapped around the base of my cock and gently tugged while his mouth moved back up over me and engulfed me in his warmth again. "Fuck. Fuck, Matt. That is amazing."

I glanced down at him, surprised to see he was watching me as I writhed on his bed. I must have looked ridiculous, but who really cares? My cock was wrapped in someone's very talented mouth. There were worst things that could happen. When Matt saw I was watching him, he grinned around my cock and started up with a renewed enthusiasm. His eyes never left mine as he pressed further down until my entire shafter was in his mouth.

"Fuck, Matt, I'm gonna cum." I managed to spit out, giving him a warning as my balls tightened and I teetered on the edge of losing all control. Matt merely tightened his grip on my thighs and sucked harder, bringing me to an orgasm like nothing I had every experienced, his name tumbling from my mouth repeatedly as I I shot jet after jet of cum into his mouth.

BY the time I could breathe normally again, Matt had disappeared and returned, his sweatpants slung low on his hips as he gently wiped my groin with a damp washcloth. All I could manage to do was watch him as he tossed the towel in a hamper and sit on the edge of the bed beside me. His eyes were sparkling as he watched me.

With a gentle tug, I grabbed his arm and pulled him down to me. He settled in beside me, his legs tangled in mine, the soft fleece of his sweatpants a startling contrast to my bare legs. "That was amazing." I told him softly, afraid that if I spoke too loudly, the spark between us would fizzle. He gave me a sheepish grin, and I laughed as his cheeks flushed to a light pink. "No, really." I told him as I pushed the hir off his forehead. "I think that was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."

"I didn't mean to get so carried away. I just couldn't help it. You are even more incredible up close." He gave me that shy smile again. "Way better than I ever imagined."

"I'm glad I lived up to your expectations." I told him with a grin of my own. "I'd hate to disappoint you now that I know you've spent all that time thinking about this."

Matt groaned and buried his face in my shoulder. "I can't believe I told you all that. I'm such an idiot."

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad you finally had the courage to say something. Tonight was really fun. I'd love to hang out with you again sometime."

Matt pulled his head back up and gave me the confident smirk I was used to seeing around campus. "Glad we're on the same page then." He chuckled.

I laughed along with him before leaning over to give him a small kiss. Part of me didn't know what I was supposed to do. Was I supposed to suck his dick too? Jerk him off? Are we expected to have sex? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do from here. This warrants a conversation with Josh. I am so far out of my element here. I wouldn't even know what to do with myself. Or to him.

Luckily, Matt yawned and stretched. "I have a student council meeting tomorrow after dinner, but do you want to come hang out after?"

I sat up and stretched. "Is Matt Humphrey asking me out on a date?" I joked. "Never thought this day would come." He laughed and gave me a light smack on the top part of my ass as I went to climb off the bed. I laughed along with him at the contact but grabbed my boxers and sweats from the floor. Once I was fully dressed, I turned to find he was watching me intently. "What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. Just that somehow watching you get dressed was just as much of a fucking turn on as watching you get undressed." I glanced down at his lap and saw that his sweats weren't doing anything to hide his bulge. He saw me looking and stood with me. "Don't worry about it." He said softly before leaning over and kissing me. It was nothing like the frenzied kisses from before,; this time it was soft and tender kiss that seemed like the perfect way to say good night. "I want to get to know you. I don't want to rush you into anything. Maybe once we get to know each other we can form some kind of relationship, but for now, let's just see wht happens, okay?"