Woodbridge Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"You sure?" I asked him as my fingers crept from his waist to the blge in his sweatpants. He moaned as I made contact, but pulled my hand away anyway.

"Trust me, there is nothing I would like more thn to spend all night exploring your naked body, but we have classes tomorrow, and we have already skipped quite a few steps. Give me a chance to relly win you over." He grinned befre taking my hand and leading me to the door. Before he opened it, he gave me one more kiss and opened the door for me. "I'll see you tomorrow." He told me.

I returned his goodbye before heading down the silent hall to the staircase. When I turned the corner to the stairs, I caught a glimpse of Matt watching me from his doorwy. I gave him a wave before heading back to my own room. The lamp by my bed was on, but Josh was out cold in his bed. It ws tpical after he saw his secret boyfriend The guy usually wears him out and then leaves. I felt a pain in my stomach as I realized that I might be getting myself intot h same situation, but shook my head to clear the negative thoughts. I grabbed my towel and took a quick shower, letting my mind wander in the warm water. Tonight's hook up with Matt was far better than anything I had ever experienced, and the last thing I was looking for. There was no way I could walk away from him, but I was nervous about making this jump. There was no doubt in my mind that he was an awesome guy, and he was clearly into me, but was I really ready to completely change my life for a little exploration?

By the time I finished my shower and climbed into bed, I decided that I would be stupid to pass up this chance. Matt was a good guy. If it didn't work out, maybe we could at least be friends. There was no reason to cast him aside quite yet. With a grin on my face, I settled in on my bed and thought about how I had agreed to tomorrow. It was time to stop overthinking everything and just go with my gut. And my gut was telling me to run to Matt and see what he could offer me. Odds were that it would be nothing short of amazing.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers