Work Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers

Dan wasn't listening. He continued "...play with those big fuckin' milkers, eh?"

"Yeah." Andrew muttered. It seemed the fastest way to shut him up. Andrew returned to his monitors and started clicking away.

A minute later Dan started probing. "So you took her out for lunch eh? Did you guys eat out?" He tried to sound clever.

"Just a date," Andrew said as if to both shut him down, and at the same time, brag a little. Like he was claiming her somehow. He had taken her on a date; so there; now shut up.

"Oh yeah?" Dan pressed.

"Well, a lunch date...OK it was just lunch," Andrew admitted.

"Uhh huh," Dan dismissed Andrew.

For all Andrew's own quiet dirty thoughts, he didn't much care for Dan's attitude. Dan knew Andrew would never complain to HR because he was a fuckin' pussy and was afraid of conflict. He signed off on the issue with "Just as well, man. You never get your meat and potatoes in the same place, know what I mean?"

On Wednesday, Raley marched into the engineering department with some papers. "Andrew, would you mind checking these numbers? They look too good to be true. What do you think?"

Dan raised his head and peered over his monitor. Raley's tits were too good to be true.

Andrew had a Google search up on his desktop, which he quickly minimized. For an instant, Raley thought she saw a picture of a plate with some meat and potatoes on it. Andrew looked over her graphs. "Umm hmm...yep...really?" He flipped to the last page, then back to the first. "This is for the new client you've been trying to sign, isn't it?"

"Yep," Raley beamed. "They're in, and they have a ton of work for us. You boys are gonna be busy for a long time."

Andrew assured her "Your numbers are pretty solid here. You've got..."

She interrupted him. "I know. I just wanted to show you before I take it to Mr. Jameson." She was radiant with pride. This was a new look for her and she wore it well. "Bye," Raley sang out as she pivoted away on one of her high heeled shoes and walked away.

Andrew smiled.

The next morning, Andrew thought about Raley while he was in the shower.

-----

She says "They're in, and they have a ton of work for us. You boys are gonna be busy for a long time."

I say to her "That's great! We should celebrate." The engineering department empties out and Raley hugs me. She gives me a kiss and I kiss her in kind. We're fast and loose with hands everywhere. She sits on my desk and I pull her long sleeved shirt up and over her head. Her big boobs bounce in her bra as her top rides over them. I pull the shirt high above her head as her long hair takes a while to traverse. I toss it behind me and watch as her hair falls to either side of her chest. I plant my face right between her tits

With my arms around her, I release the clasp behind her back and pull the thing down her arms. I move my head so I can lick one of her nipples. One of Raley's big brown areolae is drawn into my mouth. I suck lightly at first, but soon I'm drawing in a large portion of her big soft breast with my lips. She feels great in my mouth.

I repeat with her other nipple while squeezing her first breast in my hand. My free hand finds its way to her inner thigh. I can feel the smoothness of her skin as I move higher and higher up her skirt.

Raley hikes her skirt up for me and parts her legs. She uses one hand to pull me in to her.

"You did a great job and you deserve to be rewarded," I say, looking up to her.

"Yes I did, didn't I."

I sit in my chair and pull myself up to the desk like I'm settling into a restaurant table. I reach up to her panties and pull the middle of them to the side. Raley scoots closer to the edge of the desk and leans back against the monitors. She presses them against the wall.

I put my lips to hers. Raley lays her head back against the soft wall and takes in a deep loud breath. "Yes." I French kiss her labia passionately, with my hands at her hips. I suck on her pussy until her lips slip into my mouth and my tongue finds her clit. I lick her up and down before concentrating on her tiny erection. I suck on her button while I insert a finger into her.

"Uh huh, yeah" I hear as I work my finger in and out of her, all the while licking steadily on her. Soon I add a second finger. I feel her hand on the back of my head. "Don't stop, Andrew. "

I reach up with my fingers and feel a swelling within her that tells me I'm in the right place. I hook my fingers slightly, pulling her toward me gently as I massage her g-spot. I lick at her with intent. Her breathing intensifies. She slowly changes from short quick breaths longer shaky breaths. They're getting louder as I feel her start to squeeze my fingers. I give her repeated broad strokes with my tongue; smooth repetitions that match what my fingers are doing to her.

Her hand grabs a fist full of my hair as she clamps down onto my fingers. "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes...yes..."

-----

Andrew felt the release of his cum as it shot out of his cock. He stood a moment and enjoyed the feeling, with the hot water running over him. He finished his shower and got ready for the day.

Later on, Andrew was busily preparing for the summer shut down. He only had these two days to get ready. He was pleasantly interrupted when Raley came sheepishly walking in.

"Umm Andrew, can you come with me for a minute?"

Andrew nearly choked. "Absolutely! Where are we cumming? I mean 'going.'" He grabbed his lab coat. She either hadn't noticed or pretended not to notice what he said.

"To the parking lot." She said in a very matter of fact tone.

Andrew returned his lab coat to its hook and nodded at Dan. Dan glared at Andrew as if to say "What the fuck, man?"

Outside, Raley lead Andrew to his bike. Or was it her car? It was both. They were parked beside each other. She lead Andrew between the them and stopped near his rear fender. "I'm really sorry, I've damaged your bike. It was a mistake...an accident. I'm so thick, I'll pay to fix it..." She went on like this for a while.

Andrew looked at his bike wondering what the problem was. He had to bend down to see, but eventually he found it. A shallow dent into right side of his fender. He saw a new mark and rubbed it with his finger. The mark nearly disappeared.

"I opened my rear door here to grab something, and I let go, and the wind just took it. I'm so sorry. I should have been paying more fucking attention..."

Andrew cut her off. "It's OK. And you're not stupid. I suppose if I had parked it a little straighter, it might not have happened anyway."

Raley started repeating herself "I'll pay to fix it, seriously."

Andrew stood up and met her at eye level. "It's barely noticeable against all the other marks. Look, the paint's not even scraped off." He tried to rub it with a wet finger to mask the blemish.

"Yeah, but there's a big fucking dent in your bike, now." She insisted on making this more than it was.

Andrew touched Raley's arm in a gesture of reassurance. "This is an old bike and it owes me nothing. I wouldn't have even noticed, if you weren't honest enough to come and get me. And besides I know it was an accident. It might be different if we weren't friends."

Andrew began to think this was all shaping up like the introduction to a cheesy porno. He tried to shake the thought away.

"You're a good guy, Andrew. But I feel really bad about it. There must be something I can do."

Andrew struggled with the comment. "Stop it, you're killing me over here," he thought. He resumed trying to reassure her. "Don't worry about it. It's not so bad." Andrew took his hand from her arm before it became awkward.

Raley insisted. "There must be something I can do."

Andrew halfway joked with her. "Y-know...I've seen some fun videos on the internet that start out like this."

"I bet you have, Mister," Raley said, raising one eyebrow. She laughed as the drama of the situation gave way to levity.

"I'm kidding, but OK, if you really feel like you need to do something, how about you wear something really nice for me, tomorrow?" He was serious but was ready to back track in a second if needed.

"What do you mean?" Raley leaned back on one heel. At first, she crossed her arms, then something changed. Andrew was being a bit cheeky but she found she liked the attention once she recognized it. She decided to play along. Raley bit her lip and leaned against her trunk, sitting on her hands.

Andrew thought very carefully. "Just something a little more fun. You have great style, but I've always wanted to see you in something more..."

Raley put one hand up to stop him. Dammit. Andrew had overstepped.

"OK," she said. "I have something. You'll like it. I promise."

Andrew was surprised and delighted on the inside, but he did his best to play it cool on the outside. He shook his head in agreement and said "OK, right on. I'm sure it'll be lovely. Come on, it's too hot out here; let's get back inside."

Andrew spent the rest of the day settling up things for tomorrow's shutdown. He was going to have to sequence things just right, if he hoped to have it all down quickly. He found it difficult to concentrate.

The next morning. Raley awoke and took her outfit for the day to the bathroom to shower, like she did every day. However, this Friday's ensemble was going to be a little different. She found her steps down the hallway were slower than usual, even for that time of day.

Raley hung the hanger on the bathroom door and looked at the outfit. She hoped it would still fit. She bought it on a dare a few years ago while out shopping with Jackie. She never seriously considered wearing it, though.

She stood naked as the low cut fitted blouse seamed to stare back at her. It only had four buttons and the neckline was much lower than she was used to. It taunted her.

Raley felt old.

She started up the shower and stepped in. As she washed her hair, she experienced an unexpected image of Andrew's hands running through it. She washed her body. She shaved her legs and imagined him kissing them. She was starting to feel more excited about the day.

Raley took the shower head off its perch and used it to rinse off her legs. When she got to the top, she held it to her pussy briefly. She imagined Andrew's handsome face being there and wondered if he really was old enough to know what he was doing.

She twisted the shower head setting to a pulsating massage and held it to herself. A long moment later, she felt the release of a quick and quiet orgasm. It was going to be a long day and she hoped that would be enough to get her through.

Standing at the mirror, Raley looked herself over. Her eyes looked tired. After an extraordinarily long time with the hair straightener, she went to work on a small bit of makeup. She fetched her clothes and got herself ready. She got the sense that she didn't know how she ended up on this road, but since she was on it...she may as well stay the course.

Downstairs, Raley's husband, Travis, was at the kitchen table in his usual office suit. He was reading the news on his phone. She walked by him several times before he glanced up. "What are you wearing that for?" His tone was dismissive.

"Just a thing at work." She said nonchalantly.

"Did you lose a bet?" Travis's way of being funny fell flat.

"Very funny, dear." She walked by the table and took one last look in the full length front hall mirror.

She wore black velvet high heeled pumps. Her legs were embellished with black stockings. Her dark steel grey pencil skirt rode just above the knee and hid the garter belts that held up her stockings. A thin black patent leather belt bordered the top of her skirt and held it tight to her waist, accentuating her hips.

Her nails were simple clear coat polished and she wore only the tiniest bit of eye makeup. Her long red hair was straight and held back by a wide hair band that matched the grey of her skirt. Her hair swooped neatly behind her ears, and past her shoulders.

And the piece de resistance! She took in the image of her emerald-green, fitted blouse. It shimmered the way silk does. The wide collar transitioned to a V that ended about an inch below where her cleavage started. The green of her top brought out the colour of her eyes. She felt strong and confident. She looked sexy, but still passable for the office.

Raley felt hot!

Andrew nearly gave himself whiplash as he checked out a woman jogging along the sidewalk. She was wearing a pair of Lululemon shorts that were like a wonder-bra for her ass. Andrew rode a little faster today. He was anxious to get to work and see if Raley would make good on her promise.

He sat alone in the board room, repeatedly checking the time on his phone. He was excited. However, Andrew's excitement turned to disappointment when he looked up to see Mr. Jameson enter the room. Behind him were the other usual attendees. One by one, everyone filtered into the room and took their seats. Everyone, that is, except for Raley.

Andrew sank in his chair as the meeting began. "So today is the big shutdown for the summer break," the boss began. "The production staff will leave at noon and we just need one or two of the engineers to stay the afternoon to shut down the equipment."

Andrew raised an index finger and said "I got it."

Mr. Jameson jotted something in his notebook. "Good stuff. Anyone who wants to catch up on their reports or get ahead for the startup in a week is welcome to stay the full day as well." Most people at the table chuckled and looked at their notebooks.

"I've got some work I need to finish up, Sir." Andrew heard Raley call out, as she appeared in the doorway.

There are few moments in a man's life that happen in slow motion. This was Andrew's fifth such moment.

Andrew tunnel-visioned. All he could see was Raley. Her beautiful eyes looked brighter than usual. Her smile was brighter than usual, too. Raley's fiery red hair shimmered down the length of her neck before disappearing behind her shoulders.

Raley stood in the doorway and noted that her usual seat next to Andrew was still open. She took a step. Andrew fixated on her top, zeroing in on this cleavage he had seen for the first time. She bounced just right, as her heel, then her toe landed. He hair bounced and drifted back slightly from her neck as she moved.

Heel, toe...heel, toe...heel, toe...all the way to her place at the table. She pulled out her chair with one hand while running her other hand over the back of her thigh closest to Andrew as if to gather a long dress before sitting on it. Andrew's eyes nearly fell out of his head. His pen fell into his lap.

Jackie watched Andrew, while everyone else watched Raley.

"Sorry I'm late," Raley said. "Please, crack on."

"No problem," said Mr. Jameson. He and a few others thought they heard both him and Andrew say it together.

"OK. Now when we're back on the following Monday we need to..." the meeting continued.

-----

We both stand up in the empty board room. I go right in to kiss Raley. Slowly. Deeply. Passionately. Our tongues mingle as I run my fingers through her hair, all the way down its length. I kiss the side of her neck and she tips her head back for me.

As I kiss Raley's neck a little lower, she gathers her hair and swings it around her back to her other side. She turns her exposed side to me and I move around to the back of her. With both of my hands gripping her waist, I pull her toward me. I let her feel my excitement as I press it against my pants and her skirt-covered behind.

I continue kissing the side of her neck, as I bring my hands up her sides and to the front. The blouse Raley wore for me glides under my fingers. I feel her big green mounds as my hands ride up and over them. My fingers stretch out fully to cover her. I bring them back down and under her breasts again. I bring my hands up once more, only this time I make the point to lift and squeeze them. Raley leans her head back on my shoulder, while the smell of her shampoo carries me away.

Raley turns toward the table and puts both of her palms on it. I follow her and lean into her. I want her to feel me.

I move my hands from her chest around to her sides again and drop them down to her wide hips. I frame her rear in my hands like I'm inspecting a fine work of art I'm studying. Raley moves her hands forward, presenting her beautiful round ass to me.

I move my hands down the sides of her thighs and around to the back of them, and firmly bring them up. I make sure I have her butt in my hands firmly as I squeeze and nearly lift her off of her heels.

I make another trip down her legs, only this time I go further so I can get under this skirt she's wearing. When I bring my hands up this time, her skirt rises up with me and I see her white fleshy cheeks as they enter my hands. I squeeze her firmly as I sit in her chair and lean in to kiss her. One side; then the other. I line up to kiss her in the middle, but just as I spread her ass, she stands up and faces me.

I watch helplessly as Raley lowers herself to one knee, and then the other. She unbuttons my kakis and takes me out while I lean back. She smiles as I point at her. I gather all of her hair and hold it for her as she opens her mouth.

Raley comes down onto me and I feel her warmth on me. She takes me skillfully and rhythmically. I sit up so I can watch her breasts through her V-neck while she sucks hard on me.

I do my best to reach around her bobbing head and down into her shirt.

-----

"So, Andrew, since you're the only one volunteering, do you have your checklist all sorted out?" Mr. Jameson interrupted as he always did.

Damn him! "Yes, Sir, right here," Andrew announced triumphantly, holding a rather thick stack of papers.

"OK, good than. Let's go make some money."

"Oh...my...god, Raley look at you!" Jackie beamed at Raley. "What happened to you?"

"Oh, go way outta..."

"Don't you dare pretend this is nothing, girl. What's this all about? You got a hot date with your hubby right after work or something?" Jackie wanted the four-one-one and she wanted it now.

"Yeah right!" Raley quipped. "You know, he barely noticed me this morning and when he did, he couldn't even bring himself to just compliment me."

Jackie covered her mouth? Then released herself. "This is for Andrew, isn't it? Isn't it? I knew it. What changed your mind?"

"No, it's not like that."

"OK, what's it like, then?" Jackie paused. "Wait, is this about when you dented his bike yesterday?"

Raley joked "Dammit, stop being so fucking intuitive, Jackie," confirming Jackie's accusations.

Raley told Jackie all about the way Andrew refused to let her pay for fixing the bike and how he didn't want anything from her, except maybe this.

She also filled Jackie in on their date. "...Well, it was a lunch date. Ok, lunch."

"That was a date, Honey," Jackie corrected her. "And you look great today."

"I know I do. I feel great too. Thank you."

The ladies talked for a long while about their styles, their sex lives, their work, and their relationships. Raley felt particularly unhappy in her relationship with Travis.

"But I don't think Andrew is like that," Raley said after Jackie had made some kind of bow-chicki-wow-wow comment. "He's so nice to me. He always makes sure I take credit for what I do. He builds me up. He actually looks at my face when he talks to me. He doesn't just stare at my chest."

"Just..." Jackie added.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You do realize a guy can be nice to you because he actually cares about you AND have the hots for you, right? The two aren't mutually exclusive." Though twenty years her junior, Jackie was in big sister mode.

"I suppose." Raley bit her top lip. "Not like that Dan!"

"Dan is disgusting!" Jackie blurted out. They laughed together. "Andrew is different."

BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers