Work Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew withdrew almost all the way and pressed into her again. She felt wonderful on him. He felt wonderful in her. He fucked her like he had long wanted to. He fucked her like she had imagined him doing. His thrusts were long and deep but he didn't just pound away on her. He was attentive. He ran his fingers up and down her bare back. Andrew put a hand to her shoulder and the other to her hip. He pulled on her as he pushed hard. He began to move quicker and Raley could hear him breathing hard.

Raley figuratively untied herself and moved in a way that told him she wanted to change it up. He stood tall, and withdrew, to allow her to change her position. Raley brought her feet closer together and stood up. "OK," she said. Andrew came close to her again and before she knew it, he was back inside her just like before. The new position changed their angle and they could both feel the difference.

Andrew continued as before with one hand on her hip. He touched her back to put his other hand up to her shoulder when Raley reached up and wrestled her hair band from her hair. She dropped it and tossed her hair back toward Andrew. He instinctively ran his hand through her hair. His finger caught on a small frizzy knot and he suddenly knew what she wanted him to do.

With his hard cock inside Raley, he ran his hand up the middle of her back, up the base of her head, where he had held her while kissing. He grabbed a hand full of hair and brought his hand partway down its length. He affirmed his grip as he gave her a pull; lightly at first, as was his way. Raley threw her head back. He thrust deep into her and gave her a good hard pull. He pulled her hair like he was pulling her onto his cock. Raley let out a quick, sharp, and loud "Awe!"

Andrew froze. Shit. "OK?"

"Fuck, yes"

Andrew did it again. And again. Raley grabbed the edge of the table in front of her and pushed back onto Andrew. She braced herself as she gave herself to him fully. Andrew took her hair from the very back of her head and pulled with each thrust he gave her. She felt his balls slap against her clit and the added stimulation brought her close to the edge.

As their passion began to carry them away, Andrew's thighs made loud slapping sounds against her ass. Raley called out "Oh fuck...don't stop!" She was getting louder. Andrew did not stop. He pounded vigorously into her while pulling her down onto him by her hair. Raley loved it. She had never been fucked like this before. Andrew loved it. He had never fucked anyone like this before.

Raley couldn't hold back any more. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, YES!" as she came hard and from deep within. She gave out at her knees and fell even harder onto him. Andrew let go of her hair and caught her hips to help steady her. He still did not stop. He gave himself to her fully and as he felt her contractions on his raging hard cock, he went over the edge with her. He shot his cum deep into her.

Andrew let out a raspy grunt "Aaaawhhh! Oh. Oh...whhhhow...wow." He felt her grip on him, combined with the wetness he pumped into her, and he slowed his pace. He gave her everything.

Raley stood; hands on the table; Andrew still inside her. "Stay with me," she pleaded. "Just one more minute. I'm not ready."

"I'm not going anywhere," Andrew answered her wish. "I'm right here."

Several minutes later, Andrew passed Raley her bra and blouse. He took out his phone and used its light to try and reassemble the table more or less the way it was. Raley did her best to reassemble herself more or less the way she was. When they were ready, they left their hot, dark, little room.

Down the hallway and around the corner, Mr. Jameson unlocked and opened his office door. As he did, he heard the sound of another door closing, then a click of a lock. He heard the sound of keys and hurried footsteps. He poked his head around the corner to see who was there. As suspected, approaching him were his top engineer and his top sales rep. He felt a well of appreciation for them as he knew everyone had chosen to leave early except the two of them. They had done a great job this year, and next year was going to be particularly demanding. He was happy to have them on his team.

"All set?" Mr. Jameson called out to them.

"Yes, Sir," Andrew called back. As the three of them met, Andrew explained that all of the machines were properly shut down or were on stand-by as needed. Raley said she had gotten all the doors, the AC, and lights.

"Nice work, you two. I just came back to grab something from my office. Don't worry about the front door. I'll get it when I leave."

"Thank you, Sir," Andrew and Raley both answered. The two of them rounded the corner and exited the building, leaving Mr. Jameson at the intersection. He returned to his office and grabbed a small wrapped present he had bought for his wife for their anniversary. Closing and locking his door, something struck him as odd. He wandered down the hallway toward where he heard the sound of the keys. He looked at the supply room door.

A few minutes later, Mr. Jameson re-locked the supply room door. In his hand was a wide, dark steel grey hair band.

Throughout the weeklong shutdown, Andrew did his best to put the whole experience behind him as he and his family were on a car camping vacation in the mountains. He didn't initiate sex with Amy, but he gave it to her when she did, on their third night in their tent trailer.

Andrew wasn't himself. He had broken all the rules. He felt like he didn't know who he was anymore. He felt guilty. But he put on a brave face and made sure everyone else had a good time, even if he couldn't.

Around a small campfire on Friday night, Andrew looked at his wife, Amy. His heart cried out for her. He loved her. Or at least he thought he did. Yes, he really did love his wife. Sure, they were in a rough patch, but things would get better. Wouldn't they? He imagined all sorts of people saying that no he didn't love his wife, or else he wouldn't have been banging his co-worker in a fucking supply room a week ago. In his mind, Andrew told them all to fuck off. Who the fuck were any of them to pass judgment on him? Most of those people did live by any rules at all. Andrew felt angry.

He never did tell Amy about what had happened. He kept it from her because he cared about her and he knew how much it would hurt her. Maybe he kept it from her out of pure self preservation. It would depend on who was being asked, had anyone ever been asked.

The following Monday, Andrew arrived at his desk and took out his things for the day. When he opened his top drawer, he was alarmed to find Raley's hair band. He knew they were busted. In the morning meeting, Raley was not there. Andrew felt a pain inside at her absence. Mr. Jameson made a quick mention to everyone that Raley had called in, sick.

Andrew brought all the equipment back online quickly as he had planned. Also absent was the joy he would have normally felt while doing it. Shortly afterwards, he found himself sitting in Mr. Jameson's office, with the door closed. They were having a very uncomfortable conversation about his remarkable performance, his dedication to his work, and about acceptable behavior in the workplace.

He got off with a slap on the wrist. It would also be his duty to add a new camera in that hallway. "And Andrew..." his boss said before he left. "I only know what went on in there, because you're not the first ones." Andrew and Mr. Jameson were not friends, but they had a good relationship.

Later that day, Andrew had an incident with Dan. It began with Dan saying something about Rene's big heavy tits probably holding her down so she couldn't get out of the bed this morning. It ended with Andrew holding Dan by the shirt and explained that Raley was more than a big pair of tits; and that if he ever heard him talk like that about her again, they was going to have a serious problem. Andrew knew Dan wouldn't report the incident to HR for fear of having to explain why it happened.

On Tuesday, Raley arrived at the morning meeting exactly on time with everyone else. She turned Andrew down for lunch later that day. She did again on Wednesday. On Friday, when she was ready, she asked Andrew out to Norm's.

As they sat in mismatched chairs, Andrew pulled Raley's hair band from his pocket and returned it to her. Raley told him about a very uncomfortable conversation she had with Mr. Jameson on Tuesday morning.

They talked with each other about their week off. She was considering separating from Travis, but hadn't decided yet. She may even wait a couple years until the kids were out of high school. She made it clear that it would be her decision, alone.

Raley had finally seen the new Star Wars movie and agreed that it was good. Their conversation lightened up, and they became comfortable with each other again.

They laughed as they agreed to park at least one space away from each other. Andrew and Raley also agreed not to apologize to each other, nor to themselves for what had happened, but that it would never happen again.

As they left Norm's, Raley took out a cigarette and lit it. Andrew commented "That's new for you."

"Actually, it's old." Raley exhaled a puff of smoke. "I smoked before I got married. Travis hated it and I quit."

"I see." said Andrew.

Raley took another drag. "But I think I'm done living by other people's rules."

Andrew didn't judge her.

A short walk later, Raley butted her butt and they got into his car. They drove off, back to work.

Andrew and Raley were still work friends.