Work Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later Raley sashayed into engineering and sang out "Happy Friday, Andrew." She dropped a book onto a nearby table. "Hey, where's your partner in crime, this morning?"

Andrew stared hard at Raley's eyes. "Umm Dan? He ahhh called in sick. You know; the kind of sickness that affects people on Fridays before a long weekend." He continued looking straight into Raley's eyes. He wasn't blinking.

"Oh what a shame," She smirked. "Anyway, we didn't get to visit this morning so I thought I would come bother you here.

"Oh! You're not bothering me at all."

Raley looked at Andrew. He still hadn't blinked. She rolled her eyes and released him. "OK...go on. Have a gander." She took a step back and put her hands to her hips.

Andrew pored his eyes all over her. He took in her curves as she stood facing him. He admired the way the her hair curved along her head and the roundness of her face. His eyes fixated a while on the pointed V of her emerald green top. There was a nice bit of cleavage between the top of her breasts that he could clearly see now. He experienced the curves of not only her breasts, but her waist and her hips too. She had legs to the fucking sky and he wanted to be between them.

Raley started to do a little turn. He watched her outline change as she did. Her shape was pleasing, no matter what angle she presented.

"So what do you think?"

Andrew answered carefully. "I think you look stunning. You look beautiful, confident, and classy." He paused. "I'm thinking other things too but..."

"Right..." Raley cut him off.

Andrew waited for the inevitable 'go way outta that' but she didn't say it.

"I'm glad you like it," Raley said, instead. "So what all do you have to do this afternoon?"

Andrew gestured to the big stack of papers on his desk and said "Not much. It's really just shutting it all down in the right order and signing off on a bunch of forms."

Andrew explained some of it to her. As he did, she came to the side of his desk and leaned her weight onto her two hands. Soon, she put both of her elbows on the desk and rested her chin onto her intertwined fingers. Andrew was immediately taken in. Her boobs pressed against his desk and each other. She nearly popped out of her top. He started to trip over his words.

"Well, I better let you crack on, then," Raley said, and wandered away.

Andrew watched her leave and enjoyed an impure thought. He returned his focus to his monitors and got to work.

Shortly before lunch, Andrew appeared in sales with Raley's book. "Excuse me, ladies. Raley, I think you forgot this."

"Oh, did I?" Raley glanced at Jackie.

Jackie smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for returning it. Hey, come see this." Raley pulled up a spreadsheet with the sales numbers for the past fiscal year and the projections for next year.

Andrew stood next to and a little behind Raley's chair, which gave him a good view of her monitor. Incidentally, it also afforded him a clear view down her top. He leaned in to study her presentation.

Raley explained it all to him. As she did, she glanced up at him a few times and caught him looking down at her. She kept going through the numbers. She slowly swivelled back and forth in her chair. Andrew was given a good show down her low cut top.

-----

Jackie gets up and leaves for no reason, and I put my hands down the front of Raley and sample her wonderful tits. I slip my fingers under the V of her shirt and under the top of her bra. I find her nipples and circle them in unison. I lean down and kiss her just behind her ear.

-----

"Well it looks like you've lined us up with another good year." Andrew shook his head a second. "But I gotta run and get this place shut down."

Andrew walked the length of the production floor, checking in and saying good-byes to the production staff.

As the building cleared out, he got to work shutting everything down. The equipment was complex and some pieces took ten to twenty minutes with several stages requiring their own shutdown or standby. Some machines just took a while to cool down. He worked efficiently on his duties, taking the more complicated parts through their steps while others were cooling. Andrew dotted his I's and crossed his T's before signing off on the checklists. He was thorough. Andrew lived for this stuff.

The afternoon wore on. Most of the office staff had left at noon, as well. Jackie left and Raley was alone with her paperwork. Her mind was elsewhere though.

Near the end of what would otherwise be a normal workday, Andrew poked his head in through her doorway. "Almost done?"

Raley dropped her pen and stopped biting her lip. "Almost."

Andrew lingered a moment. The day's humidity had begun to frizz her hair and give it volume. "OK, I'm just gonna go check all the doors and whatnot then I'm out. I'll lock up since it's just you and me here.

"Sounds good. I'll put this away and I'm ready. Wanna walk me out?"

"Sure thing."

Andrew made his rounds, all the while, distracted by the image of Raley in her full sexy office clothes. He was sad the day was over. He flicked off lights and locked doors.

When he got back to Raley's office, he found her standing outside her door, locking it. "Before we go, we need to make one detour," Raley said. "Come on."

"OK," Andrew agreed. They walked down the hallway in the opposite direction as the front exit.

"I saw you looking down my top earlier." Raley teased him as they walked along.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Couldn't really help myself." Andrew plead guilty.

"How do you know I didn't want you to?" Raley interrogated him. "You know, I haven't felt this attractive in fucking years, so thanks for giving me the little push," Raley said, as she lead Andrew along.

Andrew was about to tell her how great she looked and how happy it made him that she played along, but Raley interrupted his thought. "Sorry, I know I shouldn't swear so fucking much at work; it's just a habit I can't break. I do that when I get nervous or anxious."

"It's OK. We're the only ones here," said Andrew. He raised an eyebrow and added "We can be as naughty as we like." Andrew was getting his last bit of flirtiness in while he could.

"Well if not for all these fucking cameras." Raley added.

"Nah, they don't record sound. Besides they don't cover everywhere."

"I know." Raley stopped walking. They were standing in front of a supply room door about half way down the hall. She looked into his eyes, moved in, and put her arms around his waist. She was silent.

Andrew looked at Raley. God, he wanted her so badly. He looked at the door, then up and down the hallway. He became aware they were in a camera blind spot. He was also aware that he had a key to this room. "Are you sure this is a good..."

"Don't." Raley stopped him. "I'm tired of playing by the rules."

"I am too." Andrew swallowed hard. He looked at the keys in his hand.

Andrew felt a hard bump on the back of his head and heard a loud metallic clang. He had been backed into a set of metal cabinet doors. "Shit, sorry," Raley said.

"It's OK." Andrew reassured her. The room was dark. It had no window and only a little light came from the hallway, under the door. Raley and Andrew both gave nervous little laughs.

"OK," Raley said. She took a deep breath and composed herself.

She kissed Andrew's mouth quickly and a little sloppily. She undid the first button of his shirt. She kissed his chin and undid another. She felt his five o'clock whiskers on her lips. She kissed his neck while she took care of the rest of his buttons.

Pulling his shirt from his pants, Raley began to kiss her way down his chest. His hairs tickled her nose and she giggled. She put her warm hands on him and felt his chest muscles and his heartbeat, as she thumbed around for his nipples. It didn't take her long to feel them, standing out for her. She kissed and sucked lightly on each one before continuing down. His hairs abraded on her lips as she pinched his nipples between them.

Andrew felt his pants button release. Her nails scratched lightly at his thighs as they slid down with his pants and shorts. He popped out and pointed at her in the dark. He felt a few more light kisses down the middle of his abdomen to his pelvis and then nothing for a few seconds.

Raley saw Andrew's hard cock outlined in the dim light. She considered how she wanted to do this. She took him in her hand and slid up and down his length. She wanted to get a feel for him. A little too much, to take him all, but she would do her best. She gripped him firmly and slowly stroked him. Raley squeezed the base of him and kept squeezing as she brought her hand up to the tip. She licked at the very top and felt with her tongue what she was sure was going to be there.

She tasted his excitement and put her mouth onto him. Raley went as far down Andrew as she thought she was comfortable with. She stopped when he touched the back of her mouth. She heard another metallic clang from above.

Andrew felt Raley's soft lips and warm mouth on him and it was beautiful. He felt her hand on the lower half of his cock while her mouth took care of the top. Her other hand cupped his balls and his breath caught. She worked him slowly; rhythmically, with long graceful strokes. Andrew groaned "Awwwwww."

Raley built up her pace. She was working him fast and hard. She worried it might be a little too much, so she took it easy on him. Removing her hand from his scrotum but keeping her other hand in place, she slid her lips off him and ran her tongue down his length. She licked over his balls and sucked lightly on one, then the other. She went back up to the top and tongued around his head. She flicked her tongue on him over and over before doing it all again.

Andrew felt relief and joy that she had the good sense to prolong the experience. She stood up while still stroking him slowly. "Wow," Andrew gasped. He leaned in to kiss Raley, but she pulled away. He looked at her as best as he could.

In a deep tone of voice he had never her from her before, she said "I want you to take me."

Andrew was puzzled for a second. Raley's words entered his burning ears and knocked around inside his head. His heart raced as he contemplated what that even meant. "I'm not sure I know..."

"Don't think about it...just fucking take me...right now."

Andrew swallowed hard again. OK. He stepped out of his pants and shorts toward Raley and put his hands on either side of her face the way he had seen on countless romance book covers. He kissed her lips long and slowly. He pressed his tongue to her lips and Raley let him in. Andrew massaged her tongue with his. The smell of her hair and her breath was intoxicating. Andrew felt a weakness in the pit of his stomach. He had thought about Raley so many times. How could he have no idea what to do, now that he had her? He let go of his inhibitions and stopped trying to be careful. He stopped planning. He stopped trying to be efficient. He took her.

With his hands to her face still, Andrew lead Raley toward the worktable, as though he were leading her in a dance. The sound of their shoes on the concrete floor echoed tightly inside the small room with all its hard surfaces. She felt the edge of the desk against her ass and her hands automatically fell to the table, finding the edge for support. She felt Andrew press against her, poking at her pelvis. She put her arms around him and pulled him to her. His warm cock stood straight up as it pressed in between them.

Andrew's hands finally left her face but he kept kissing her. He went to work on the buttons of her blouse. He helped her out of her shirt and took the few seconds to carefully place it on the table. He kissed her again. He reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra. This was something he actually knew how to do. He had it undone in no time. Raley seemed to struggle as she scrambled out of it. She couldn't get out of the thing fast enough. She plopped it on top of her blouse.

Andrew began kissing his way down her, the way she had done to him. If he was going to take her like she demanded, he would have all of her. He kissed her cheek, then holding her close with a hand at her waist, he put a hand at base of her head and kissed her neck firmly just below her ear. He kissed hard and pressed his tongue to her. He left no mark. Raley opened her mouth and exhaled loudly. He kissed her the same way again, just a little lower. And again, lower still.

Andrew let go of her and brought both of his hands to her chest. She was indeed heavy in his hands, the way he had imaged. He felt the texture of her skin. She had a few light stretch marks near the top of her breasts and he felt them. Her nipples pressed into his palms and he felt them too. Andrew grazed them with the backs of his fingers like a washboard over clothing. The bumpy sensation elated and excited Raley. She had given him full reign and she trusted him.

Andrew squeezed her breasts; lightly at first. He was feeling her out to see what she likes. He looked up at her. Raley assured him "Mmm Hmm" He squeezed harder and felt the inside of them. His fingers narrowed in, toward her areolae and pinched them. He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers and held them like that. "Yes," he heard Raley hiss. Andrew knew he was on the right track. He brought his mouth toward her. With her nipples still pinched, he flicked away at one of them with his tongue, while he released her other one. He palmed that one as if to sooth her. Andrew switched places as he licked circles around the one he hadn't licked yet, and rubbed her wet one with his palm as he had just done, where his mouth was now.

Andrew shifted gears as he took her whole nipple and areola into his month. First he massaged her with his tongue, then he sucked hard. He kept her in his mouth for a long time before repeating the same movements on her other nipple. Raley appreciated his good sense of symmetry. Andrew took both of her great big boobs in his hands and squeezed them together, pointing her nipples toward each other. He fluttered his tongue quickly between them, teasing both of them at once. Both hands were rubbing, squeezing, massaging her tits. They were everything he imagined. Andrew sucked on Raley's big beautiful tits, just the way he had always wanted.

Andrew pushed his hands down to her fabulous rear and felt her through her skirt. He squeezed and rubbed just like he had been doing above. He brought his hands down the backs of her thighs until he felt the bottom of her skirt. He slid the material upwards like he had thought of so many times before. It was trickier than he had imagined, but he worked at it. When he felt he had the flesh of her ass in his hands, he grabbed hard and lifted her up onto the table.

Sitting on the cold table, Raley became filled with anticipation for what was about to happen.

Andrew returned his hands to Raley's beautiful breasts and he began to kiss his way down her belly. He felt her tense up like she didn't want him to feel the modest amount of belly fat she had. Andrew paused. "It's OK," He assured her. A second later, he felt her muscles relax and he kissed around her belly button. He put his tongue into her and flicked it a few times. He teased her; giving her just a tiny preview of what he was going to do to her.

Raley leaned back on her hands and waited. She didn't have to wait long. He dropped to his knees.

Andrew kissed the inside of Raley's thigh and was surprised at the course, abrasive texture of her stocking on his lips and tongue. It contrasted against the way he felt about her soft skin. He moved his head higher and could make out a couple of black bands against the pale white of her legs. He wasn't familiar with this. He paused.

"I got this," Raley said, as she reached down. She did nothing with them, but to Andrew's surprise and delight she unsnapped the crotch of her black panties.

"Now that's a cool trick," Andrew heard himself saying.

Raley smiled as he kissed her thigh, tantalizingly close to her waiting pussy. Her breath caught, then she took a deep inhale. So did Andrew. Raley parted her knees wide for him.

Andrew pushed up on her legs with his hands and took a long wide lick of her. He started just as low as he could without touching her ass-hole and licked upward, into her, then out and up across her clitoris and up into her hairs. He came all the way back down and did it again. Her clit stood out and he licked it purposefully.

Raley tossed her head back and said "Omygod, yes."

Andrew took a deep breath. Raley's carnal scent filled his head and he exhaled loudly. Another breath, and he kissed her labia with all the passion he had summoned earlier, when kissing her mouth. He sucked her pouty lips and clit into his mouth and made broad strokes against her with his tongue. He could hear her breathing now. He felt a hand grab at the back of his head. Andrew licked a little faster. She pulled him into her.

Andrew shook his head side-to-side as his pointed tongue rubbed her clitoris back and forth. Raley moaned a light moan and covered her mouth with her free hand.

Andrew brought a hand from her hips and gently put a finger into her. He was pleased to find her wetness made it easy to slip in and out of her. She was as ready for him as he was for her. Andrew put another finger into her and rubbed circles around her g-spot. He was giving her his best effort. He continued to lick her pussy rhythmically. Raley's breaths came quicker.

When he heard Raley begin to moan louder, he took his fingers out and pulled away. He whispered to her "Not yet."

Andrew guided her off the table and turned her around. Still on his knees, her kissed at her ass and gave her a playful spank. Raley gave him a reassuring "oh yeah." He gave her one good hard smack and rubbed it in. The sound was clear in the tiny room. Her knee bent a little and he decided not to do it again. He kissed the spot tenderly. Andrew kissed the very bottom inside of her cheek and Raley know what he wanted.

She put her feet wide apart and held her knees straight. Raley unceremoniously shoved tools and papers to the side. With the table height being what it was, and her heels lifting her high, she bent over the table and held the far edge of it. She lay on the hard surface as though she were tied to it. Her breasts felt the warmth from where she had been sitting.

Andrew licked hungrily at her. She had bent over enough to present her pussy to him and he took it. He licked away at her again like before, however this time, when he licked upwards, he licked all the way to and beyond her ass-hole. She puckered at first, then relaxed again. Andrew licked tight circles around her. Before he knew it he was rimming her fast and hard. His tongue slipped into her just a little. He returned his efforts to her pussy. As he did though, he put one hand to her ass and placed his thumb right where his tongue had been. He rubbed lightly while he licked her lips vigorously.

Raley gyrated herself on him. He pulled his face away and turned his hand so he could put two fingers into her pussy again. His thumb remained.

Andrew fingered her smoothly but deeply. He kissed her lower back. He stood up a little. He kissed the middle of her back, then leaning onto her, he kissed her between her shoulders. Removing his hand from her, he slid it across to the outside of her hip. He enjoyed the shape of her side as he pressed the front of his thighs against the back of hers. She could feel his cock pressing against her.

"Give it to me," Raley begged him. She didn't have to ask twice. With the tip of his hard cock wet from the treatment she had given him, he pointed it into her and pushed. He pressed slowly, but firmly. He felt a rush of heat from her that entered him and migrated up into his stomach. He pushed harder. They both let out a gasp as she took all of him in. He felt what he could only describe as the back of her pussy. They fit beautifully together. They laughed together at their mutual reaction.