All Comments on 'Work Retreat Gone Terribly Wrong Ch. 01'

by kiiya_the_asian_slut

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
Meanwhile, in the real world...

She goes directly to the police. They do a rape kit and more importantly immediately interview the bribed masseuse, who tells all to just stay out of jail (she's already lost her job). Slam dunk since they have a confirmed perp. via DNA and TWO eyewitnesses. Jordan gets a great defense attorney who makes it clear to both Russel and Leia that they will go on the attack if this goes to trial, claiming it was consensual. Russell, not being a complete idiot, points out that Leia JUST met Jordan, plus there's that pesky bribed masseuse! They suggest a $15 million settlement (Jordan IS doing very well, after all)! Jordan counters with an offer of $5 million, and the deal is done at $10 mil (and Russell's dismissal)...

I'm pretty sure in your resolution that this ends with Jordan stealing his dream woman away from Russell. Ok, I got that it's FANTASY, Even fantasy stories work better when they are at least plausible though

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus get an editor

Between "coupling with her wrists" numerous other errors and an inane plot, this isnt worth a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe get the other guys to fuck her

This is pretty rough but I guess that is your thing. I'd like Leila to be a little more curious. You need to set up another scenario where Jordan gets her alone and vulnerable and maybe this time he invites some of the other guys along for a gangfuck. Sure it's going to be a bit rough and unexpected, but she might like it. And when Russell does find out it will test his loyalties - his job or his Asian eye candy - or both if he is prepared to share...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shite

Stupid shite plot poor writing male horror not fantasy. Stop writing or try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haters gonna hate.

Listen. If they don't like it.... they don't have to read it. I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next installment. Hot!

happyHooker485happyHooker485over 6 years ago
If you don't like noncon, why read noncon?

I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but why take the time to read it and comment if you don't like it? Go find and enjoy something you do like, and stop with the vitriol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot as the Chick sounds

Greaaaat! Love to read more about this chick. Keep it going, very hot story. Ignore the idiots that waste time reading stories they hate, lol, really stupid. Keep up your great writing, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a fan

I'm honestly not a fan of the Asian fetishizing here? Like, the whole idea of a "perfect woman" caricature that doesn't exist is to be expected on this website, but I really hate how it continues the idea of Asian women being submissive and weak and stuff... Otherwise, pretty good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nah

Would have been fine, the racial stuff seemed uncesssary though.

muncher354muncher354about 5 years ago
Lol

Another sad white dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well

This racist AND slut shame-y AND misogynistic

Non con is about control, this is hateful. Crap job, and you're a sicko

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
Okay, I admit it

I'm really curious about the consequences? She can't hide the bruising for one thing, so what will she tell her partner? So she enjoyed the molestation; she should have said stop I suppose, but it was pretty clearly non-consensual in any event. How will she deal with her guilt combined with the shame of having enjoyed it? It's a classic problem but relevant nevertheless, and obviously each victim has to find her own path forward. A standard reaction is to become frigid, involuntarily. Realistic though that may be, it does not happen in the alternate reality of the Literotica universe. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Everything it should be..very VERY good writing!

strafe1701strafe1701about 4 years ago
Part 2

It’s been a couple years. Any chance of continuing the story? Maybe bringing in some of the other coworkers for the rest of the weekend?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is very clearly categorized as non-consensual. It is a rape story plain and simple.

Laila is a trooper and a keeper.

She is loyal to Russell.

Chances are he will see what was done to her but will be wilfully blind. Also in similar situations our brain tends to move the info to "the back burner" when we are just not yet ready to handle the truth.

Jordan is a rapist and a sadist.

I do not know if there is Ch. 2 as yet.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WORK RETREAT GONE TERRIBLY WRONG CH. 01

In my book the sadomasochistic component of this story goes too far.

Other than that I liked the story: i will take the good with the bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Five stars (4.7 = 94%, ☆☆☆☆☆!)

This story has its own niche audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"Well, its great to finally meet you too. I only wish we had met sooner," he smirked. "I expect you both to let loose this weekend - what happens in the mountains, stays in the mountains," he joked and winked at Leila.

Russell noticed his wink. It made him uneasy, but he quickly dismissed the thought when Jordan excused himself and made rounds talking with the other salesmen and their wives.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

happyHooker485 over 6 years ago

If you don't like noncon, why read noncon?

I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but why take the time to read it and comment if you don't like it? Go find and enjoy something you do like, and stop with the vitriol.

• • •

Laila is a trooper and a keeper.

She is loyal to Russell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous