Work Retreat Gone Terribly Wrong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm you are such a sexy Asian whore. I could really get used to that hot little mouth, but right now I want to see if Asians really do have tighter pussies!"

"Nooo, please! I'll suck you until you cum, you can even cum on my face or tits, wherever you want, but PLEASE don't fuck my pussy!!!" Leila started to cry. She didn't want to betray Russell anymore than she already had. She felt like a worthless whore.

"I'll tell you what, little one.... Your pussy has had more than enough time to dry out. If that's the case, I'll let you go. You can run back to Russell and I'll keep my distance from you for the rest of the weekend. BUT, if your pussy is still soaking wet, I'm gonna jam my hard cock so far into your hole you'll feel it in your stomach. And I won't stop there, if that hole is wet, it'll only prove that you are a whore who was made for fucking, so for the rest of the weekend I'll make it my priority to use and abuse your body as you so badly desire," Jordan was smirking. He knew she'd still be soaking wet between her thighs.

"I, I don't know," she stammered. "I guess if you promise you'll let me go peacefully, then deal."

Jordan walked to the other end of the table and spread her legs apart to hang off opposite sides of the table. Her legs were split wide open and he could see her juices glistening from between her puffy little pussy lips. Her mound was perfectly shaven and looked like a Georgia peach, ripe and juicy. He inserted two fingers straight into her pussy, causing her to moan loudly at the surprise fullness, then pulled his fingers out and pressed them to her lips. Leila's heart sank, his finger and her lips were covered in her sex juice.

Jordan hopped on the table and lined the tip of his hard cock up to the entrance of her love hole. "You little whore," he said as he sank his hips in only getting 3-4 inches of his cock inside her, "for the next couple days you're going to get fucked harder and rougher than ever before. You'll be my Asian sex toy, expected to take my cock whenever I want!"

"Nooo, ohhh owwwww," she exhaled as his cock split her pussy lips open. She could feel the thick head of his cock abruptly enter her tight hole. He was propping himself above her motionless upper body as he tried to thrust his hips deeper into her wetness.

"C'mon, take it all," he growled at her, still trying to push the remainder of his shaft inside her. He pulled out slowly, feeling her pussy walls cling and clench onto his cock, begging him not to leave. Her juices soaked about 3 inches of his cock. Now lubed up, he pushed his hips into her again, this time able to ram another inch into her pussy.

"Holy shit, you are so fucking tight," Jordan said as he continued thrusting in and out, each time getting a little deeper.

Leila was in so much pain. Her legs were spread uncomfortably off the table, her arms had gone numb from the tight restraints, and now her once tight hole was being spilt wide open, slowly being ruined with every thrust. She grimaced as Jordan pulled out then rammed the entire length of his cock into her sex. Hoping to have a minute to adjust to the onslaught feeling of complete fullness, she was let down when he immediately pulled his cock the whole way out only to ram her pussy again and again. He was thrusting at a ravenous pace, brutally pumping in and out while bruising her hips. Tears continued to fall from her oval shaped eyes, which only encouraged Jordan to rape her harder and faster.

"Ohhhh goddddd. Please. Please. Stop." Leila pleaded in between thrusts. "You're. Hurting. My. Hole. Ohhhh. Pleeeeeeease. STOOOOP" she begged and begged, but he didn't listen. Instead he listened to the signals her body was giving him. She moaned in between useless pleas and the sound of his rod slamming into her wet snatch filled the room. He knew deep down she was enjoying this. She had a perfect pussy, absolutely made for fucking. He was sure that Russell had never shared her with anyone, but he would have to change all of that. This pussy was just too good not to share!

"Take it, slut. Take it all!!" he laughed as he continued to rape her.

He lowered his head down to her breasts and playfully bit down on her right nipple. He felt her pussy clench around his cock with a vice-like grip. He flicked his tongue over her nipple then bit down again, harder this time. Not only did her pussy begin to spasm around his rod, he felt another gush of wetness from her hole and his cock slid easily in and out of her.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh nooo, MMmmmmmm," she moaned from under him. "Ohhh pleeeaseeee"

This time she wasn't pleading for him to stop, this time he knew she was pleading for him to make her cum.

"Please what?? HUH Slut??" he teased her.

His right hand reached up to her other breast and pinched it hard, his teeth still clamping down hard around her other nipple. As he started to suck her nipple and grind it between his teeth, his other hand started twisting and pulling her nipple from her body. The nipple torture combined with the thick cock fucking in and out of her body sent her over the edge. She couldn't hold back anymore and came all over his fuck rod.

"Fuuuuuckkk, yesssssssssss, ohhhhh fuuuuuuckkk" she moaned and her body jerked uncontrollably on the table. Her nipples ached from the rough play they received and her juices now soaked the table and her thighs.

"You fucking whore. We're gonna have so much fun this weekend!" Jordan whispered in her ear. "You're my rapeslut sex toy now and I can't wait for you to see what else I have in store for you. You were made to be fucked, and you clearly enjoy it."

He pumped in and out of her cum soaked pussy for a few more pumps until he couldn't contain his load any longer. His balls were tight, filled with a heavy load. He pulled out and shot his load all over her tits.

"Great fuck, babe. Enjoy the rest of your night and get some rest. We're taking the yacht out on the lake tomorrow and I have something planned for us."

Jordan picked his clothes up off the floor and quickly re-dressed. He unbuckled the belt from Leila's waist and looped it through the belt loops of his shorts. Before untying her wrists and hands from underneath the massage table, he gazed over his sex toy. He admired her toned tan legs and the little peach that was nestled at their peak. Her little hole was stretched out, her puffy lips red from the abuse. His eyes wandered from her slightly bruised hips to her flat stomach to her perky little tits, covered in cum. Her eyes were closed and she refused to make eye contact with him. 'Slut in denial' he thought to himself.

As he untied her hand restraints, he pinched her nipples one last time before leaving, then quickly unlocked the deadbolt and sprinted down the hall.

Leila laid there in disbelief, not wanting to move or go out in public. The table beneath her was soaked, her nipples and pussy were sore and she was in shock after being raped by a man she and her boyfriend both respected. How would she face Russell? Surely he'd notice the marks on her skin and her gaping hole. What did Jordan have in store for the remainder of the retreat? She closed her eyes and tried to calm down before facing the real world...

12