Working at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STLwriter
STLwriter
174 Followers

Ken gave a chuckle at his own comment and then winked at Jason. The larger male strutted in as if he owned the house, his rump swaying back and forth teasingly as he headed for the stairs. "Though...that would also mean that it'll take longer than normal for me to put it on. Probably all day though, I hope you don't mind the company."

"Of course not!" Jason replied back almost too excitedly.

"Glad to hear it! I'll start setting up the equipment to strip your bathroom. You can just stay put and relax...unless curiosity gets the better of you again. I'm okay with having someone to chat with."

Blushing hotly at the comment and at the cheeky smirk the contractor gave, Jason gave a shy smile back. "Alright. You have at it, Ken." Jason decided to let Ken get some work done, seeing as it would take him the whole day to get things sorted out. Not that it was a bad thing, Jason thought. Having the eye candy wasn't such a bad idea. He could already feel his loins stir upon thinking of the possibility of what could happen if he played his cards right.

Jason decided to busy himself in the kitchen, thinking of preparing a simple meal for the both of them for lunch. He could at least do Ken that as much as a sign of thanks. As Jason went about his business in the kitchen, there were loud bangs and swearing from upstairs followed by stuff being moved around. Jason chuckled to himself; it seemed Ken was a mouthy worker. It was around 10 am when he got done with the meals and when he heard Ken call for him.

"I'm coming!" he replied, wondering what was going on. He headed into the bathroom back again and saw the contractor was on the floor, holding a monkey wrench to one of the pipes underneath the sink. The tiles were already halfway done being torn out by the looks of it. "You good?" Jason asked, peeking his head in to see Ken was grumbling about the "God damn shity pipes." The larger male's face turned a bit red when he looked over to see Jason's head peeking in.

"I normally don't ask clients to help me with this, mainly because I usually do this with someone but since I'm alone, I'm going to need your help with something." The stud scooted over and made some space for him. "I need to take this pipe out so I can remove the sink and replace it with the new one, but it's proving to be really tough. Would you mind helping me with it?"

"Sure, of course." Jason moved over and positioned himself closer to the dragon and grabbed hold of the monkey wrench underneath the dragon's large hands. "On three?"

"On three. One. Two. Three!"

Both of them grunted in unison as the bolt loosened under their combined efforts. It gave way but not before mistakenly opening up a valve along with it. Jason barely got out of the way as tap water began to spray out of the open pipe, soaking Ken completely. Jason moved quickly and turned the valve at the far corner of the room, stopping the water flow.

"Damn it. I thought I closed that..." Ken muttered to himself angrily, tossing the wrench aside with a frown.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked, extending a hand to help Ken up off the floor.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," Ken said, shrugging his large shoulders, his shirt completely transparent as he stood up off the ground. His taut muscles shimmered brilliantly in the artificial light and Ken grabbed the hem of his shirt before pulling the wet material over his head and off of his body. Giving a look, the contractor began to ring out his shirt and water flowed down the contractor's hand and onto the floor.

Ken stared at the magnificent chest, his eyes transfixed on how the wet muscle expanded and contracted as Ken involuntarily flexed when he began to ring out the shirt. Jason looked down to see Ken's jeans were soaked right through and the smaller male secretly wished Ken would take off his pants and do the rest of the job. The trail of brown hair that moved across his pecs gave the muscle a nice definition and the brown treasure trail that went across the contractor's muscle gut and into his jeans shimmered due to the water.

Jason stood awkwardly as he watched Ken continue ring out his shirt. Ken seemed to be focused on how wet he was and not the fact that Jason was openly gawking at him, his eyes wide as dinner plates.

"God damnit," Ken swore as he looked over to see Jason shy away, looking down at the floor as if he was caught red-handed in a devious crime. Ken gave his charming smile and said, "I'm soaked. Do you have a towel or something I can use? I apologize for this, Jason. Usually, this stuff doesn't happen."

Jason stood as if spellbound for a moment and then said, "Yeah. Hold on..."

Running over to two long, vertical doors, Jason gave the one on the right a tug in his direction. The door opened to unveil a bunch of rags, towels, and other clothes. Grabbing the nearest towel, which happened to be a shade of royal purple, Jason walked back to Ken to hand him the thick towel.

"Thank you, sir," Ken said with his charismatic smile and bubbly attitude even when covered in water. The bearish male began to dry himself off, but even that was not enough to relieve Ken of most of his discomfort. "Alright..." Ken replied, slinging the towel over his shoulder. He looked at this handiwork and said, "on the bright side, everything is mostly done here. I just need to attach those pipes," he motioned to the set of metal pipes that were laying in the corner. "And after that, the tiles afterwards." The almost naked stud turned to look at Jason who was still openly gawking at him.

Thankfully, Jason had enough sense in him to close his mouth and get his brain running back again. He looked over the large male, and did his best not to drool at the sight of heavenly abs in front of him. Ken looked like he just stepped out of a men's magazine photoshoot. "Do you want me to hang that outside?" Jason asked, seeing the dripping article of clothing held by the dripping contractor.

"Yes please," Ken said, "I'm really sorry for hassling you like this. I thought I closed the valve earlier. Must have missed it..."

"It's fine," Jason replied as he took the shirt. "Your pants don't look so dry, either." Jason gave a chuckle, a smile across his lips.

Ken shrugged it off and said, "It's fine. I've had worse issues..."

Ken gave a mischievous grin before adjusting his toolbelt. There was a short pause before he spoke in his cool, collective voice. "Mr. Greenwood, this may seem odd, but...I have some extra clothes in my truck and I am required by my union to take a break soon. I was wondering if you have a spare shower I can use to freshen up. Sounds awkward, but...I'll take some off of the bill for the inconvenience. How's that sound?"

Jason clicked his tongue before giving a pause. A naked bear waltzing around in his home did ring some alarms, but at the same time, Ken did prove that he is trustworthy. Lips moving of his own accord, Jason said, "Yeah, I don't mind. Let me show you down to the guest bathroom."

Ken gave a broad smile as he followed Jason back down the stairs and towards the kitchen. Ken had an excited smile at the thought of getting clean once again, and he followed Ken enthusiastically. When the duo reached the front door, Ken stepped out to grab some clean clothes. When he came back, he was carrying what appeared to be a camo tee shirt and gym shorts.

Jason gave a strange look at Ken and the contractor just gave a cheeky smile as he stepped back inside the house. "Sorry...sometimes you just have to improvise on backup clothes."

Giving a shrug, Jason replied, "I understand the feeling. Guest bathroom is just past the kitchen and down a small hallway. You can't miss it."

"Thanks!" Ken smiled before heading out following Jason's directions.

To say things were going according to plan would have been too much, even for Jason. He wanted to see the stud of a male in the nude--and do other more unspeakable things--but this was just too perfect. It was like faith had something heavenly destined for him in the shape of Ken's glorious body. Watching Ken leave, Jason's eyes were focused on nothing more but that shaking rump as it left to get clean. Jason swore there was an extra swing in Ken's steps. It was like he was all in the ruse and he planned this all from the beginning.

Whether premeditated or not, Jason felt his heart skip a beat at the thought of how things could go down if he played his cards right. He quietly followed behind the dragon a few minutes later and he could hear the sounds of the water gushing from the bathroom. The door was cracked slightly open and the male's own curiosities got the better of him. He walked forward to peek through the crack in the door.

Inside, the room was steamy. The large bathroom mirror that was above the sink was fogged over and Jason could feel the warm, wet steam on his exposed skin. Jason's ears perked up at the sound of Ken humming something as well as the click of a bottle of shampoo being opened.

Ken's clothes, or rather, his pants were folded neatly on the countertop and Jason did his best to stifle his gasp at seeing the underwear the dragon was wearing. Sitting neatly atop the folded pants was a light blue jockstrap.

"He works in those things? I guess it does keep everything together..." Jason muttered to himself, imagining the hunky male working on some wood while wearing nothing but his jock. He gulped, his cock throbbing painfully in his loins; it had now gone up to full mast, making it clearly visible through his gym shorts. "Now that is a lovely thought," Jason said quietly to himself he imagined the sweat from Ken's labors dripping down the pouch. "Mmmf..."

Stepping back from the doorway, Jason looked down to see a tent in his shorts and blushed hotly. The tips of his ears started to become red at the lewd thoughts that started to play around in his mind. Jason began to fondle himself through his gym shorts, but stopped whenever the sound of running water began to slow. He couldn't help himself and continued to peek through the door, a red blush forming in his cheeks at the fact that he was peeping in.

Ken walked out of the shower, a brilliant display of masculinity. His skin shimmered in the artificial light and his eyes twinkled happily as he stepped out of the shower. Jason's mouth opened in a silent gasp when his eyes fell upon the thick member between Ken's legs. It wobbled between the obviously male's thighs as he walked towards the towel rack and swiped the purple towel from it.

It was probably the biggest member Jason was ever privy to witnessing. It was longer than the biggest dildo he ever owned and it was thicker than his own forearm which was saying something because Jason worked out quite frequently to keep his muscular physique. It's sheer size caused it to droop downwards, and sway like a pendulum, swinging back and forth between his legs like it was making a conscious effort to hypnotize someone. It was mesmerizing for Jason to see, and he didn't even realize some drool was already escaping from the side of his lips. The round, full orbs had the same pendulous effect as his cock, flopping around as he walked. To Jason, it was now evident why Ken wore a jockstrap.

Ken wrapped the towel around his head and began drying himself off, his entire body shaking, making his cock flop around like a toy that Jason just wanted to play with. If he wasn't hard before, he was hard now. His cock was very obviously straining against his shorts, and was even leaving a blatant wet spot on the fabric. Ken turned around and began toweling off his front side and Jason was left to stare at the male's backside. The muscle tensed as the bear washed himself off; one cheek lifting as the other relaxed and vice versa. Even his ass looked like it was chiselled by gay angles. It jiggled with each of his movements, moving seamlessly and begging to be groped and squeezed.

A low moan escaped Jason's mouth, one far too loud for his own good.

Ken momentarily stopped drying himself off, his attention turned towards the door, and Jason moved barely in time to not get caught, a mad scramble out of the way of the door. When he found his back up against the wall and his head tilted downward, he felt his heartbeat slow down. His breathing came ragged, and his heartbeat was deafening in his ears.

"Jason?" Ken called out from inside the bathroom.

"Y-yeah?" Jason called out, doing his best to stop his voice from shaking. Fuck, he was so busted right now. "You okay in there?"

"I just finished actually!"

"Yeah, I almost did too," Jason thought to himself as he got up off the wall and began to walk backwards slowly towards the kitchen.

"Well good," Jason said with a smile. "You didn't use all of my shampoo did you?" Jason gave a chuckle at the tease, and unfortunately did not even hear the sound of footsteps coming out of the bathroom along with the door opening.

"Nah, don't worry...I just used what was needed."

Jason gave another soundless gasp at the sight before him.

Ken was out of the bathroom with the royal purple towel tied around his waist. A grin was slapped across his face and he his eyes had a mischievous, playful twinkle in them. His body was on full display besides his hips and waist, his hairy yet trimmed chest on full display along with his flexing legs. There was a bulge in the towel which was pronounced by the purple fabric. Ken merely crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, his skin coated over with a fresh layer of clear water that rolled off of his studly body, and Jason now noticed a tattoo just at the bear's lower left leg; a tiger with its mouth opened wide trailing down his leg and the orange and yellow ink of the tattoo shined brilliantly due to the water that rolled down the ink.

Jason reacted appropriately to the situation; by giving a hard blush with his mouth agape. "K-Ken..." he managed to say in response to the nearly naked man in front of him.

"Something...on your mind, Mr. Greenwood?" Ken said with a seductive purr in his voice. He stopped crossing his arms and put his right hand on a fold in his towel.

Jason cleared his throat and shook his head. "N-no, I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine. Perfectly, okay!" he said, sounding giddy. His voice was shaking and he could barely control his own lust. He just wanted to tear that towel off and see just what was underneath it once again.

Ken moved closer towards him, his bare feet padding across the tiled floor. "Well in any case, I wanted to thank you." He went to the side of the counter and walked over to him. Jason was keen to keep an eye contact with him, or else the dragon would see the stiff boner he had raging in his pants.

He gulped, backing slowly. He feared that if Ken invaded his personal space, he'd lose full control of himself. "Oh! Uh! You don't need to," he replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"But I do. I wanted to thank you personally for being such a great host," Ken continued, seemingly oblivious to the suffocating sexual tension in the air. He continued walking forward, proudly sticking out his chest for Jason to see.

"No, really! It's fine!" Jason squeaked meekly. Ken was forcing Jason to keep moving backwards but the end came when his backside collided with the counter. He was trapped, and was stuck between a rock and a very hard place.

Ken stopped in front of him, still having that mischievous smile and the knowing twinkle in his eye. The two locked eyes at that brief moment, Jason unable to look away from that handsome face. "You've been such a great host. I know there was a bit of a hiccup in our renovations, and even went so far to use your shower and all... but...I think I have an idea how to make it up to you."

"Y-you do?"

"Yeah, and I think you'll like it too."

The gentle sound of fabric falling to the ground, sounded like trains crashing into one another inside Jason's ears. The smaller sized male didn't even have to look down to know what exactly was on the floor at that given moment. The thick sexual tension in the air betrayed Ken's expression as he still wore that sweet charming smile.

"Oops."

Jason was mesmerized by Ken's stare until he felt something thick rub against the bulge in his gym shorts. Looking downward, Jason was panting as heavily as Ken was; his warm breath kissing Ken's naked chest. Ken gave a grin, his cock throbbing as Jason gawked at his maleness openly.

"I've seen you watching me," Ken said with a grin, leaning forward enough to whisper hotly in Jason's ear. Jason could feel the warm breath against the soft fur of his small ears and they flicked with each breath that moved across the sensitive nerves. "You think I didn't notice your eyes peaking in the doorway? Or how stunned you looked when I had my shirt off?"

Jason was speechless as he watched as the member rubbing up against his bulge begin to grow and ken inch ever closer towards him, pushing him further up against the counter. Ken's broad chest rubbed against his clothed one, the muscles that brushed up against his a pleasant sensation.

"K-Ken..." Jason said almost breathlessly.

Sticking out his tongue, Ken licked across Jason's right ear, the slick appendage playing around the tender muscle before moving towards Jason's right cheek. Jason shivered at the sensation and how warm the saliva was before the air rendered it cool, the warm and cold feeling of Ken's freshly showered body juxtaposing with the cool feeling of the saliva drying on his skin. "Now I have you all to myself, and you get some extra perks added to this contract," Ken said with a pleased rumble.

"F-fuck..." Jason said softly, not meaning to let the word slip and his eyes went a bit wide at the realization.

Ken moved forward to plant a kiss on Jason's lips. It was a brief and tender kiss, but one that electrified Jason's entire body. It sent his nerves on fire, his entire grip on himself loosening completely. They broke the kiss after a few short minutes, briefly intertwined together with saliva in their wake.

"That's the idea, Jason," Ken replied, his free hand caressing the deer's stiff boner in his pants. "Why don't we get more comfortable?" he asked, planting another kiss on Jason's lips before swiftly moving away, and the male shivered as he felt Ken's grip lightly kneading his package.

Jason nearly blew his load right then and there as Ken's hands teasingly worked across his maleness, groping and feeling wherever they pleased. His underwear was soaked in his own pre at this point. "Yeah, I'd like that," Jason replied simply.

"Bedroom?"

"Upstairs. First door on the left."

"Hang on to me."

"Umm, wha-?"

Jason yelped as Ken easily hoisted him upwards. He placed his two massive hands, one on each rump cheek to support Jason's weight. Jason immediately realized what he was doing and clung onto the larger stud's body for safety. He wrapped his legs around the Ken's thick body, savoring the warmth that radiated off of his naked lover's skin. The two made it up the stairs swiftly, Jason nearly bared in the male's hairy chest.. The door was thankfully ajar and he let himself in, making a beeline for the king size bed in the middle of the room.

"There we go..." Ken said, placing Jason on his back on the mattress.

What Jason saw was a sight to behold. The large dragon looming over him, a tower of muscle and a wall of pure masculinity. Jason's eyes trailed downwards towards the bear's titanic cock rested on his legs that dangled at the edge of the bed, leaking pre copiously. It definitely looked like it would break his ass in half.

"Now where we..."

Ken leaned downwards, placing his arms next to Jason's head before going in for a much deeper, and longer kiss. Jason moaned, the vibrations of his lips moving through Ken's core as he kissed the contractor with passion.

STLwriter
STLwriter
174 Followers