Working at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason shivered at the sensations that were cutting through his senses and scooted back towards the pillows of the bed and Ken followed like a hungry animal, continuing to kiss Jason on the lips before sliding his tongue deep into the submissive male's mouth unexpectedly. Jason gagged on the appendage at first, but got used to the size and found himself somewhat suckling on the tongue as it explored his mouth.

When Ken pulled away, the two were openly panting at one another, their hot breath brushing against each other's bodies. Jason felt two hands begin to work underneath his shirt before tugging it upward. There was a pleased rumble as Ken began to explore the buck's upper body with enthusiasm, his hands working over the lean muscle. Jason gave a small whimper, a string of saliva connecting Ken and Jason's lips together.

"Mmmm, such a hot, lean boy..."

Giving a yip when he felt Ken pinch his right nipple lightly, Jason blushed as Ken began working the shirt off of his body. Jason lifted up his arms, and closed his eyes as Ken started to strip off his shirt with his right hand while straddling his body and feeling up his chest with his left hand. It seemed that Ken knew exactly where to touch to get him going, and Jason's clothed member rubbed up against the contractor's firm yet mendable backside.

When Jason looked up at him with a blissful expression on his face, Ken chuckled lowly and added, "I know just where to touch on ya..."

"Well, I'm glad to know that I'm in good hands," Jason replied with a hiss, feeling the cool breeze as his chest was left bare and open for exploring. He watched as Ken nonchalantly threw his shirt to the side, and begin working on the lean male's lower half, his hands gripping the waistband of his client's shorts before giving them several quick pulls downward. Jason's shorts were straining against his body, his cock desperately wanting to be free from its fabric prison which did not help matters when trying to strip him.

Ken wasted no time in removing the last article of clothing, tugging on the shorts enthusiastically. Jason lifted his legs up into the air and the dragon pulled the shorts out with one quick movement, leaving Jason in nothing but his skimpy jockstrap. The pouch was a dark black with a red streak down the middle, and the straps framed Jason's backside quite well. The spandex and polyester blend of the pouch pronounced Jason's bulge, and Ken bit his lips, giving Jason a knowing stare. "You little minx."

Jason chuckled, then said, "I wanted to be prepared."

Ken raised a brow. "Lube?"

"It's in my night stand. Let me get it."

Jason turned and reached outwards, grabbing the drawer underneath the small desk and pulling it outward, before handing a big bottle of lube to his lover. The lube was nothing special. It simply said "Kinky" on the front in bright pink letters and Ken found himself smirking as he unlatched the top and squirted a helping onto his hand.

"Let's see if your ass is prepared as you are," Ken said with a bit a low growl to his voice. Ken handed the lube back to Jason then said, "I want you to lube me up. It'll help you give you an idea on how big of a dick you're about to take."

Jason nodded and applied a generous helping of the lube on his hands before reaching forward and gently grasping Ken's throbbing cock. Ken gave a hiss as he felt Jason's delicate fingers work across his shaft with the slick lube. Giving a stifled gasp, Jason felt across the shaft and his eyes went wide as Ken shuffled closer until the shaft was nearly right in his face.

"Wow..."

"Like it?"

Jason nodded meekly as he started to lube up the head of Ken's cock along with the thick base. The sound of lube sliding across the shaft made Jason's ears flicked as he gave a gasp as the shaft throbbed and dribbled clear pre onto his chest. Jason could smell the musk radiating off of the dragon and leaned forward tentatively.

"You going to give it a lick?" Ken said with a growl as he wiggled his hips in front of Jason's face.

Jason nodded and leaned forward, licking the tip of the dominant male's maleness as he continued to lube up Ken's member. The contractor shivered and leaned forward, putting his arms on either side of Jason's head before pushing his tip against Jason's lips.

"Keep lubing it up, but start sucking on my tip," Ken said with a devious smirk at the male below him.

Jason trembled once again at the commanding tone the contractor had and leaned upward to begin suckling on the tip of Ken's length. He felt the base pulse in his hand and a jet of pre sprayed into his mouth. Jason gagged at first, but appreciated the gift; swallowing the salty and pleasant substance down his gullet.

"Mmm, yeah. That's a good boy," Ken cooed as he placed a hand gently on the back of Jason's head. "Keep going. Don't mind my fingers..."

Jason did not know what Ken meant until he felt one of his lover's digits poking at his hole. The cold feeling of lube on his sensitive hole was evident and the deer looked up at the dragon curiously.

"I didn't tell ya to stop," Ken said, momentarily stopping his probing of his lover's most sensitive areas.

Jason lowered his head, sticking out his tongue to take a quick taste of the contractor's cock, his eyes looking up with a mixture of intense lust at being commanded around.

"Good." Ken focused his efforts back into fingering the ass of the male below him. From the way Jason's ass sucked on his fingers told Ken that this was going to be one tight fuck, and that was just the way he preferred it. He pressed in one digit, Jason's hole slowly parting despite the muscles closing around his finger to stop the foreign invader from going in. Jason let out a low groan, the finger sending electrifying signals that radiated from his backside. He squirmed, choosing to focus on the top's maleness that was leaking on his chest.

Using his free hands, Jason proceeded to spread the lube on the throbbing shaft. Having seen it earlier, it still surprised him at how big it was when it was now right in front of his face. Truly bigger than his arm, and thick all around, it carried a significant weight to it that made Jason wonder how on earth could such a thing even exist. The fact that this dick was going to be shoved up his ass made his eagerness reach sky high. The pulsing stick was rough in his hands, having veins run all over that gave it an intimidating and menacing appearance. Gliding his hands over and pumping it, he could feel the muscles underneath throbbing and pulsing in his grip. Another healthy squirt of pre made him double in his licking efforts. The taste of the it was becoming addicting to the male.

Sticking his finger deeper into this lover, Ken felt Jason squirm around his digit and shifted his weight back a bit until he was practically sitting on the bulge housed snugly in Jason's jockstrap. The tip of Ken's length popped out of Jason's mouth and Jason looked up at him needfully. Ken could feel the fabric of the pouch rubbing against the cleft of his rump and he gave a smirk at Jason's dreamy look as Ken rubbed his rump against his bulge.

"You like that Mr. Greenwood?" Ken said with a devilish smile as he worked over the submissive male's shaft. Ken slipped a second finger inside Jason, his middle finger slipping inside with a slick squelching sound. Jason simply nodded as he felt the fingers move inside of him, touching him in places that made him shiver and shake with ecstasy.

"Yes," Jason whispered, using one hand to grip Ken's member while the other one was gripping the sheets of the bed. "Oh god yes!"

The dragon bit his lips, the moans the deer giving out sounding like music to his ears. "Ohh, I'm going to have so much fun with you. I'm going to make you scream that and by the end of it, you're going to be hoarse." Ken doubled his efforts, proceeding to insert a third finger into Jason's now slowly loosening rump. Using his free hand, Ken moved it atop Jason's jockstrap and began to tug it down. With one mighty pull the fabric was free, leaving Jason's member to bob freely in the air. Ken smiled. While significantly bigger than the deer, Jason was packing heat of his own. It was a modest 6 inches that was proportionally thick to go along with it.

Ken gently wrapped his arms around Jason's throbbing cock, happy to hear the moans Jason produced as he swirled his fingers around the head. A healthy dose of pre leaked itself from the top, coating Ken's fingers. "You are one hot fuck, Mr. Greenwood."

"Thank you...sir," Jason said to Ken as he spread his legs and maneuvered himself to allow Ken's fingers an easier time getting inside of him. The digits rubbed right against his prostate and Jason found himself moaning and panting each time Ken moved the fingers inside of him. Ken watched Jason's face carefully and looked for any signs of discomfort. If the deer could take 3 fingers, he could take his member probably to the base. Ken moved away from Jason and propped his lover's legs up against his broad shoulders. Grabbing onto Jason's left ankle with his free hand, Ken slowly removed his fingers from the deer's rump and smiled at the blissful look Jason gave back.

"You are ready," Ken said simply as he gripped Jason's other ankle with his free hand. There was a flash of concern as he lined up his menacing looking shaft with Jason's tight hole. "Let me know if it hurts..."

Looking up at his lover with gratitude, Jason nodded and reached upwards to feel across the dragon's broad chest as Ken began to roll his hips. Jason had second thoughts as he felt the thick shaft move between his cheeks and his tail flicked with slight concern. "I'm ready."

Ken nodded, before beginning to roll his hips to push the tip of his shaft up against Jason's hope. The sub's internal muscles desperately tried to push him away but Ken persevered. This was probably going to be the tightest ass he ever had the chance of fucking. Ken continued, sinking himself deeper and deeper into his newest conquest's butt. Ken felt his eyes roll to the back of his head upon feeling the tight confines he was sinking into. It was amazing, to say the least. "Ooooo, yessss!" he growled in between breaths. It felt like he was already going to blow right then and there.

Jason on the other thought he was being split in half. He always thought he had a size king sort of streak going for him, but this was beginning to make him question if he really had it in him to begin with. The pain that flared from his backside was unlike anything ever before, but as soon as he was reaching his limit, the pain subsided and began to change to that of pleasure. Ken's cock was resting on his prostate and each time he sank inwards, it rubbed against it perfectly. It sent shocks of pleasure coursing through his body that elicited gasps and moans of pleasure from him.

"Oh Ken!!" he yelled out, gripping the bed sheets as if his life depended on it.

"Yeah, say my name," Ken growled as he continued to sink into Jason, sweat beginning to roll off of his tan skinas he rolled his hips. Jason panted openly, his tail flicking as he felt an immense pressure on his prostate. His own length flicked and throbbed in front of him; pre beginning to matt Jason's fur on his chest. Jason looked to see Ken towering over him, his body nearly shadowing his own as the top pushed further and further into him. Finally when it felt like he could not take it any longer, Jason felt the tickle of Ken's well-kept groin hair up against his backside.

"You feel that, Mr. Greenwood?" Ken said with a purr as he leaned forward to give Jason's member a lick. "That's a cock as thick as a soda can inside of your body...rubbing against some hard to reach places."

Letting go of one of his lover's ankles, Ken began to trail his index finger up Jason's thighs until it gently rubbed against Jason's member. "And you have some leaky pipes we need to fix."

Jason tried to reply but found that he was unable to do so, mumbling incoherent words that pretty much detailed how he was feeling at the moment--mindblown. Ken grinned, using this chance to slowly start up what would later become a continuous pounding. He eased himself out, huffing as he felt the confines of Jason's backside desperately cling to his thick member. He curses under his breath, managing to get halfway through before sinking himself back in.

It was long, slow and arduous, but to Jason, he felt like he was in heaven. He was moaning Ken's name under his breath, right in with cries of pleasure, pleas for more and cursing all tangled up in his sentences. He gripped the bedsheets so much that his knuckles began to show white on them. It was even under the danger of ripping. His entire body moved with the motions of his lover, under the mercy of the larger beast on top of him.

A rhythm was soon established and Ken was having the time of his life. The floorboards creaked, and the entire bed frame was groaning under their combined weight and the power behind his thrusts. Lewd squelches were coming out from Jason's backside as his cock pistoned in and out. He grinned hearing Jason scream his name in ecstasy. It stroked his ego more than anything else to know that someone was enjoying their position underneath him, taking everything he had to offer; but he wanted more. He wanted to see just how much pleasure he can get before he'd inevitably wreck Jason's ass. Using his free hand, he propped up the bottom's legs on his shoulders, and coming more into a standing position. Jason gasped as his body was pulled upward and most of his lower body being held up by Ken's large, muscular arms. Ken then angled his thrusts down, hammering the poor deer even further.

"Oh god!"

Jason's head bobbed in an almost hypnotic like trance as Ken began to pick up his pace. His face was pushed into the bed and the rhythmic slapping of the studly top's hips on his own began to echo throughout the bedroom. With each push of Ken's cock rubbing against his entrance, Jason gave a moan as he felt strangely full. Feeling Ken push further and further inside of him with each deep thrust, Jason yelled out into the room as he began to push back against Ken's thrusts.

Jason began to drool into the sheets as Ken ravaged him like he was merely a hole to fuck. Jason felt two hands reach up to grip his rump and Ken's nails began to dig into his pert backside. Giving a long, drawn out moan, Jason pushed hard back against Ken with each thrust.

"I feel something building!" Jason groaned as a warm, tingly feeling in his balls began to bubble up. The sensation started in his balls and worked his way up through his body like liquid fire and each thrust from the top sent electric sparks that made him shiver and shake with anticipation for the climax.

"I want to see you cum for me, Jason!" Ken shouted, his thrusts becoming deeper by the minute. He pounded Jason's backside, his entire hole now fully accepting his dick like it belonged there. Jason couldn't take it anymore, his body convulsing and his cock become as stiff as wood. Ken growled, Jason's ass clamping down on his cock like a vice, and Jason cried out, his cock bobbing freely in the air as it spurted fresh cum all over his body. It hit him square in the face and the bed he laid on before streaking across his chest in thick, white shots.

"Perfect," Ken purred, seeing his bottom for the afternoon make a mess of himself. He looked wonderful, seeing the cum painted on his face, chest and bedspread. The beautiful male's skin was streaked in white. It was perfect; it looked like it belonged on him. But he himself was nearing his end. The grip of his conquest's ass on his cock was far too much, even for him, and he was going to blow.

Jason was shaking with the intensity of his orgasm and yet he still remained hard even though he shot off everything he had. He felt Ken's massive arms move away from his thighs, dropping him onto the bed in one go. Jason felt his lover's thick member slip out of him and gave a gasp.

"Ken, what are you..."

"Get on all fours...I'm going to fuck ya properly..."

Mouth falling open at the vulgar language, Jason was going to protest when he felt Ken's maleness slip back inside of him in one thrust and Ken began thrusting in earnest. Jason could feel Ken's massive balls slap against his and shivered as Ken started move from jackhammering speed down to a deep, hard thrusts that rubbed every part of him. Ken started to grunt and growl as he thrusted into Jason and the bearish top got a devilish idea when his eyes fell upon the skimpy jockstrap that Jason had around his waist before this whole affair.

Grabbing it, Ken brought it forward to Jason's muzzle and shoved the pouch up against Jason's nose. Jason was taken aback by the sudden move and was even more surprised when Ken wrapped the two straps around his hand and pulled back on them slightly almost functioning as a leash for his lover.

"MRRR....mmmf."

"Yeah, sniff your own musk," Ken cooed as he used his other hand to grab onto Jason's right antler. "Get nice and riled up by your own stud musk before I cum in you..."

The smell was intoxicating. It wafted into Jason's nostrils and drove up his arousal even further. His cock was leaking cum on the bed and Ken was busy hammering away at his now battered backside. He cried out in pleasure, but his voice was muffled as Ken pulled back at his makeshift gag.

"Yeah! Just like that!" Ken cried out, his hips a blur on Jason's backside. "I love your ass, Jason! Fucking perfect!" he yelled out.

Jason was more than thrilled but couldn't really voice his enthusiasm as his prostate was being pounded endlessly. He felt like he was going to pass out at this rate. Ken continued with his thrusts, but eventually they began to become irregular as the stud over him began losing control, quickly nearing his own end.

The male above him gave a low rumble, his hands gripping Jason's two rump cheeks firmly in his hand and squeezing before he brought his hand up to his bottom's back and pushed him down into the bed. Jason could only go with the flow of things as he got pushed down against the mattress by the larger male and Ken's left hand left his backside coming back down roughly onto his right butt cheek. A slap reverberated through the room and Jason gave a yip in response.

The low growls coming from above him along with the Ken's hips pushing harder and harder against his backside sent electric shocks of white hot pleasure that threatened to blossom outward in streaks of white. The pre that leaked from the head of his member dotted the sheets liberally, and Ken grew tired of Jason being muffled and pulled the jockstrap away from Jason's face. Jason gave a gasp as fresh air rushed into his lungs and he felt almost dizzy as his head bobbed hypnotically as the dominate male thrusted into him again and again. Ken simply clutched the underwear in his hand before bringing it up to his own face to take a wiff, his nostrils opening wide as he took in his bottom's musk, and gave a pleased rumble in response. He threw it aside when he was finished, his eyes glazed over and continued his assault on the his bottom.

"Mmmm, I'm getting so close. Ready for my load?" Ken growled as he thrusted hard and deep against Jason, leaning over the male until the muscles of his chest were rubbing into Jason's lean, muscular back. The adorable moans from Jason reached his ears and he rolled his hips against the his lover's perky rump. Ken nibbled on Jason's left ear softly and whispered, "I can feel you opening up and clenching for me...ready for it. Mmmm, hold on...."

"Ahhh...ahhh...urgh..UNGHH!!" Jason eventually groaned into the sheets and his ears flicked upward when he heard the slick sound of Ken's lubed member sliding in and out of his rump.