Working at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason yelled out as he shook and trembled, his body almost exploding outward as his member in between his legs twitched and jerked. After three quick jerks, his length began spraying out jet after jet of pearly white seed onto the bedspread, coming twice this session while the brute over him continued his thrusting.

Ken's movements were losing rhythm, becoming highly erratic as he did his best to keep pounding away. But the sensations were proving too much for him as he started to near the end. With one last titanic thrust, Ken fell thrusted into Jason with one lewd, slick sound. Jason mewled, feeling a mix of pleasure and pain radiating from his lower half, and he knew for a fact that he was going to be very sore a few hours from now.

Giving short thrusts rather than the long, hard, and deep thrusts from earlier, Ken began to pant and groan before giving a long roar as his member spasmed inside Jason's clenching hole. Jason felt wave after wave of warm, milky seed fill him almost to the brim and Jason found himself wondering if it would begin to leak out of him..

Ken's cock inevitably stopped spewing cum deep into Jason's hole and plainly leaked into it instead, his climax slowly dwindling down and felt his muscles begin to relax as a blissful high of the afterglow washed over him. He landed beside Jason in the bed, moving in to spoon the smaller male from behind, his cock that was firmly lodged inside his bottom's backside forcing his lover down with them. Both of them were panting and sweating from their strenuous sex, and Ken opted to wrapping his arms possessively around Jason to pull him close and hold him tight to his chest. Jason had no objections to the treatment as he was pulled closer to his lover's muscular chest, the sweat from their session rubbing into his back, and it was almost calming to feel the muscle of his lover rub against his back every time he took a breath in.

Both males were a mess of sweat and cum, their session taking a lot of each of them. Jason was panting openly, his hair matted and covered in their sticky seed. Ken nuzzled into his neck, his warm breath brushing against the ticklish nerve endings. It was a touching, affectionate moment compared to the animalistic and almost feral like sex that they just got done partaking in.

After a few moments of silence, it was Ken who broke the ice. "That was fantastic, Jason."

Jason cleared his throat and looked over his shoulder at the larger male.

Ken blushed and gave a chuckle, "Sorry...Mr. Greenwood."

"That's better," Jason said with a smirk. "I'm definitely going to be feeling this in the morning."

Jason wiggled his body and felt the massive cock that was lodged inside of him still tug in all the right places. Ken gave a lewd chuckle and reached forward to grope Jason's rump openly. "Mmm, wait until we get to round two."

"You are a perv-mmmmf."

Jason did not get to finish the sentence as Ken leaned over his body and kissed him on the lips passionately. Their lips smacked audibly together and Jason found himself smiling into the kiss as their tongues began to explore one another's mouths slowly and sensually. When the two broke away, they were both smiling at one another.

"Says the guy who whimpers to be fucked by a big stud..." Ken said playfully.

"Shut it," Jason said and he felt a claw move up and down his spine ever so softly. Jason shivered at the contact. "Anyway, how long does it take for you to go for round two?"

"Ehhh...give me a bit. You were...nice, and I don't want to break ya. I really did a number on you."

"You're telling me," Jason said with a blissful sigh. "I can feel it; all warm and hot..."

"Well, I have all day anyway," Ken said, nuzzling the back of Jason's neck.

"Of what...doing this? What about my bathroom?" Jason asked cheekily. Ken just chuckled in response and grinded his hips against the Ken's lower half. Jason merely gave a low moan in response; maybe his bathroom could wait.

"Oh...though, I have to ask, Ken."

"Yeah?"

"Do I get another discount from this?"

The contractor chuckled. "I'll think about it." He then said, "Although...I wouldn't mind doing this again when my workday is over...or my contract." He licked the back of Jason's neck, before planting a kiss along his spine and prompting Jason to shiver from the touch of Ken's soft lips.

Jason turned his head to look back at his lover, and the two stared briefly at one another before both leaning in to share another kiss. That kiss; however, soon became heated as Ken and Jason pressed their bodies close to one another, wanting to have more of each other and starting to get lost in their passions. Ken's lower half seemingly acted on its own accord, proceeding to grind himself against Jason in a slow and rhythmic speed into his lover's backside. The two broke their kiss, and Ken held tightly onto Jason.

"Yeah..." He started to thrust into Jason, making him let out a needful moan. "I think the discount sounds promising at this rate."