All Comments on 'Working Girl Pt. 03'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 6 years ago
Just Wonderful

Sometimes I’m a sap for romance. You hit all the right notes.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bummer

If this means the end of the series. I've really enjoyed this. Kind of wondering how Jarret will react if/when he finds out about Emily's past. 4 stars.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Is this the end of the series?

I have loved this so far but with here no longer a 'working girl' I'm assuming this is the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
all 3 stores, 5 stars each

I have enjoyed this series, and hope you will extend it. You can cover Emily starting her nursing career while Jarret finishes college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent series

Tastefully written!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Three acts

A reimagining of pretty woman in three acts?

Loved it although I am having adgeda thinking about the thruth coming out.

SharpguySharpguyalmost 6 years ago
Meanwhile....back at the resort

I'd love for this series to be continued with Lisa and other staffers at the resort. Maybe have Lisa entertain a few special guests, or other young coeds who need extra scholarship f*cks, er, I mean funds.

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Doggone you, Taylor!

Just when I think I have figured out your writing and characters enough to say, "Ho hum, just another Taylorsam story like all the others," you stump me yet again. What a great little story series this is, and how well you write! Fantastic job, well done. I'd love to read another. You, dear lady, have some devoted fans. Five stars again, wish I could double that rating for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ONE OF THE BETTER LITEROTICA STORIES ON THIS SUBJECT

Seems like it's mostly already been said, but I feel like a story this good deserves a comment anyway.

I like sex-for-money stories. Not so much those who do it as a profession (although some of those are interesting). But like a Literotica story where a guy won the lottery and used the money to help a friend's wife start a business in return for her "helping" him. Another bought a mobile home and traveled around the country offering money to a woman at Walmart or a girl at a mobile home park, or wherever.

Or girls trying to get through college, like this story.

I actually read a news article about a university in New York City, where the cost was so prohibitive especially with living in NYC, that girls were resorting to an arrangement with businessmen who would help them through school in return for regular sex. (Too bad one/some of them do not share on Literotica.)

5 stars for each chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five years later -- Chapter 4 (please)

After 5 happy years, Jarrett and Emily have a baby son, the family heir. Then tragedy strikes as Jarrett and his mom die in a car crash. Emily and infant move onto the family estate with the physically still-active and lonely granddad. Egad, what could possibly happen? Thanks, for an intriguing and guilt-free series.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99over 3 years ago

Nice twist on the story. Kind of glad you wrote in a happy ending for those two.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Lovely story, nobody got hurt, everybody lived happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! I really enjoyed this storey, would be great if it continued.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

I’ve loved your stories and this series of stories so much that I had to reread it. Thank You for your wonderful writing. Take Care and Be Safe!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. Agree with other commenter that this could be continued in the future in so many ways. What does Emily do when meeting Jarret's sister that looks similar to herself - the one Mr. Holland is pretending to fuck? Swapping or just helping dad in the future? Jarret going off the rails cheating? Exposing Emily's past to Jarret? Lots of ways to continue.

Keep up the great work. Love this author's writing style; always a complete story.

mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous