Working Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,349 Followers

"I didn't think this place could get any better, but I was wrong." I kissed him hard as he ground his cock into me. "Are you going to tell your new friends that you fucked me under a waterfall?"

"Oh no, that would be a lie. If I did tell them, I would have to say that I made love to the most beautiful woman in the most beautiful spot." Jarrett grunted. "Would it ruin the moment if I told you I just shot my jizz in you?"

"Mmm, I love you shooting your jizz in me. I just hope you will find time to fill me with your 'jizz' given your full class schedule."

Jarrett and I dried off and headed back to the ranch to pack up. We were both going home for a week before he moved into the dorm and I moved into my apartment. I did believe I had fallen in love, but I wondered if it would last.

Thanks to my "summer job", I made it though my last two years of college to graduate with a nursing degree. I took my NCLEX exam to become an "RN" a couple of months after graduation. The day after the exam my phone rang, "Hello Mr. Holland."

"Well, is my future daughter-in-law an 'RN'?"

"I haven't received the results yet. You will be the second to know when I do."

"My wife is expecting you and Jarrett at the ranch this weekend and she wants to talk about the wedding plans. I can't believe that it has been two years."

"Yes, did you have a good time at your conference?"

"I did, but not near as good as two years ago. Lisa says hi, but I guess we shouldn't talk about that. We both have a little secret that has to stay at that resort."

"Yes sir, we have a mutual purpose to stay quiet. I'm just glad you haven't asked for a repeat performance."

"As much as I would love a repeat, I know that is out of the question. Speaking of that, be ready for my wife to talk to you about grandchildren. I assume you and Jarrett are still practicing for that time."

"Shut up. But yes, if we are going to be crude about it, your son and I practice making a baby as often as we can. Your son is quite good at it."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,349 Followers
12